One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the wrong place at the wrong time

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

In the wrong place at the wrong time - Page 3 Empty Re: In the wrong place at the wrong time

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue May 20, 2014 3:16 pm

You pretty much carry him into your hive, getting up the stairs was a bit difficult but you manage. You help him sit on the sofa, your fingers quickly working to get the armor off of him. He was still feverish, and the layers wouldn't help at all. Once it was all off, you laid him down, hurrying to get a cool cloth for his forehead. You yourself felt pretty awful, there was slime in your hair and clothes and you desperately wanted to shower. But you needed to get his arm in some sort of sling first, to stop it from moving.

You find your first aid kit with ease. Its rather large, you were rather far from any sort of doctor so you had to fend for yourself when you were injured. You dig out the shoulder sling, and bring it over. You squeeze his hand, "this many smart..." Moving quickly, you get his arm and shoulder strapped in, it would keep his arm still and would need to suffice for now.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

http://solveitwithc4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

In the wrong place at the wrong time - Page 3 Empty Re: In the wrong place at the wrong time

Post by Aarush Dasura Tue May 20, 2014 3:38 pm

You are almost completely out of it. You try to walk, but your feet merely drag. You are laying against her more and more, she would be almost completely carrying you by the time she sets you on the couch. You groan a little as your arm is jostled by the movement. You feel her hands unbuckling your armor, and you try to help, doing little better then to just fumble with the straps one handed. She placed another cool cloth on your head. You watch her with half open eyes as she moved around her hive. When she returns with a large first aid kit, you really can't hide the look on your face when you relised what she was going to do. You had to bite back curses as she moved her arm into the sling, a pain haze settled over your head after it had been moved into a better position for healing.

T-Thanks...

You mange to croak out the word. She was just trying to help after all. You didn't deserve it, yet she continued to help you. You place your head back against the cushions. You couldn't hold off sleep any longer.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

http://Iamrizu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue May 20, 2014 3:49 pm

He's resting now, and you stand again, rubbing your arms. You still were unsure why you were helping him. "I'll be back in fifteen minutes." You give his shoulder a quick squeeze (the one not in the sling, that is) and go upstairs. After showering and changing your clothes you are feeling much better. You braid your coloured streaks and tie them behind your head, keeping the rest of your hair out of your face, then put your crossbow into your strife deck. You doubted that you would need it but it put your mind at ease.

As you moved about your room, your hatchling, Phobee (a small white dragon) spotted you and began following you, climbing up your leg and back to sit on your shoulder. You rubbed her between her horns and went back downstairs, hungry. But, before you could start making food, you would need to check up on Aarush. You wiped the sweat off of his face again, trying to think of how you could bring his fever down.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Tue May 20, 2014 5:15 pm

You dream again, of coolness and light. Nothing solidifies, it's just thoughts and feelings. It is a haze that fills your feverish mind. You should have never used that ability. Your fever spiked and you were gasping for some cooler air. Any type of fever was dangerous, but they could be even more so for highbloods who were naturally so low temperature. You felt like you were being boiled alive in your own skin. You start to thrash in your sleep, trying in your dream to get out of a suffocating cocoon. You end up falling onto the floor, jarring your shoulder painfully jerking yourself into unwilling wakefulness.

AH~ FUCK!

You clutch your arm to yourself. It had come out of it's sling. You mutter a string of curses as you place it back. Your fever may not have improved by much, but you are feeling a bit more awake. You head for what you think is a kitchen and stick your head under the tap and turn on the cold water. You don't really realize you aren't at your hive.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue May 20, 2014 5:29 pm

You jump out of your skin at his sudden wakening, watching him stick his head in your kitchen sink and turn on the water. Standing slowly, not wanting to surprise him, you walk over to him. You gently place one hand on his shoulder and turn off the water with the other hand. "I'm afraid that won't help bring down your fever... All its going to do make your head sopping wet and make a mess." You speak softly, nervous about startling him. A chill runs down your spine when you remember how easily he had almost killed you. This could still go horribly wrong.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Tue May 20, 2014 5:43 pm

You nock your head on the spout as you jerk in surprise. Nope, this was not your hive. You rub your head as it comes back to you.

Ah...ahahaha... Yeah... my 'rail Ducita says the same thing. Feels better tho.

You offer her a smile. You should wear your makeup less, you look so much better with out it.

I suppose I owe you a huge one... You saved my ass when you probably had been better off running.

You shift so that you are leaning against the counter.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue May 20, 2014 5:57 pm

You blush and rub your neck, unsure how to respond. "Um, ah. Its no problem... Um you don't have that on properly." You point to the sling, and step forward, quickly tightening the straps so it holds his shoulder better. Phobee was watching him, her pupil-less eyes fixated on him. She switched to your other shoulder, her tiny claws digging into your back. But you were used to it by now. "You should really lie back down. Are you feeling up to eating?" You were rather hungry and would make food for yourself regardless to his answer.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Tue May 20, 2014 6:09 pm

You watch her quietly as she adjusts your sling. For some reason you really can't stop staring at her face. She really was pretty. No not pretty, beautiful. Oh she had a dragon on her shoulder. Dragon. On shoulder. You must have an attention issue because with in seconds anything she is saying is going threw one ear and out the other as you are gawking at the baby dragon. Oh shit she mentioned food to.

Ah sweet you have a dragon... I real live dragon... It's just a baby but shit that's wicked awesome. Food? Food is good. I like food, food sound wonderful.

Welcome to full dork.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue May 20, 2014 6:37 pm

You manage a shy smile. "Yeah, her name is Phobee, she's one of my creations." At the mention of her name, Phobee jumps down onto the counter and chirps at her caregiver, hungry. You know that she won't stop bothering you until you feed her. She was so spoilt, but you were the only one to blame for that. You help Aarush back over to the sofa. "Give me a little bit to whip something up ok? I have to feed Pheebs as well."

Once Aarush is settled, you pull out your rice cooker and pour in lovely white rice. You add butter, some herbs, a bit of ham and diced dried seaweed then turn it on. As it cooked, you fished out a pair of bowls and got some meat from the fridge for Phobee. You gave it to her, and she happily gnawed at it. Once the rice was done, you dished it into the bowls, grabbing chopsticks for you to use (when it came to rice you just preferred them) and a spoon for Aarush before returning to the sofa.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Tue May 20, 2014 8:49 pm

She's beautiful...

You reply as you would be guided back to the house. After she goes back to the kitchen. You take off the shirt you had been wearing under your armor. It was soaked around the color and not really comfortable to wear. It was a bit difficult with one arm. You ended up taking a knife and cutting it around your injered shoulder to get the annoying sweaty shirt off. If it wasn't the fact you weren't in your own hive. You'd take off your pants to.

You are covered in tattoos. With out your long sleeved black shirt each bright pattern and geometric design was visible. As well as your scars.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue May 20, 2014 9:34 pm

You nearly miss-step when you see he is shirtless. Ok Eisire cool it its just a shirt. Come on Eis cool it, he tried to kill you. But you found yourself almost mesmerized by his tattoos. Hoping that your face wasn't bright pink, you set down the bowl on the coffee table in front of him, sitting in your favorite armchair with your legs tucked up to your chest and your bowl balanced precariously on your knees while you get your chopstick fingering sorted. You hold the bowl in the palm of one hand when you eat, not realizing how hungry you were.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Tue May 20, 2014 9:49 pm

You had your eyes closed when she entered, taking another short nap with your head resting on the back of the couch. It was more comfortable then laying down with your arm. You open them when you hear the sound of something being set on the table. You shift so that you could grab the bowl. You pretend not to notice her face, you really were too hot for that shirt. But you should say something.

Thanks for the food... Sorry... That stuff you wear under the armor isn't that comfortable... Rubs like crazy and keeps too much heat in... As If I wasn't a walking campfire already.

You chuckle at yourself as you hold the bowl in your feet and try to work the chopsticks with your unbroken off hand.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed May 21, 2014 1:01 pm

You glance up from eating, you've already wolfed down half of your food. "No, um, its ok I can sorta relate. When ever I switch from being underwater to on land I hate walking around in my sopping wet clothes. I try to change as fast as I can." You eat a couple more bites before looking up again. "Oh, ah..." You put down your bowl and sit beside him, your fingers quickly fluttering over his as you adjusted the chopsticks in his hand. "Like this. Um, would you rather me get you a spoon?" You pluck the bowl from his feet and hold it so he can eat a little easier. Only you would be clueless enough to make food that required two hands to eat.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Wed May 21, 2014 1:21 pm

You watch her as she eats in between fumbling bites with your chopsticks. You were about to just start picking up the rice with your hand when she would come over. You are a little grateful that you were a little flushed with your fever already when she touches your hand. You don't really know what's going on with yourself right now. Your fever might have spiked again.

It's alright... A spoon would be nice....

You place your feet back down after she had taken the bowl. Did she plan on feeding you? A different type of spoon pops into your mind and you become a grape faced idiot. You rub your face with your hand as you try to get your mind on other things. She had a nice hive.

So umm... You live out here all by yourself?

You cough a bit, trying to clear your head.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed May 21, 2014 1:44 pm

You put the bowl down and grab a spoon from the kitchen, handing it to him before picking up the bowl again. You weren't planning on feeding him, but you holding your bowl would probably be easier for him to eat out of them him balancing it on his feet. Oh, he asked you a question. Don't just sit there you stupid fish, say something!

"Oh, uh yeah. Its just me on this island, and the closest trolls to me live along the shoreline to the sea. But I have my lusus and my dragons, so." Ok so that didn't make you sound like a shut in at all. In the corner of your eye you spot Phobee 'sneaking' over towards your bowl, which still had a good amount of food left in it. You turn, careful not to spill the contents of the bowl you are holding.

"Pheebs! Don't you dare!" She hisses at you indignantly then stalks off, sulking.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Wed May 21, 2014 1:54 pm

You take the spoon and carefully scoop up some rice and take a bite as she answers. Wait there are more dragons? You cough a bit having inhaled some rice in surprise.

More dragons? There used to be so many on the mountain where I live...

Wait, no. There weren't dragons on your mountain. There hasn't been for thousands of sweeps. You can't help the troubled and confused look that crosses your face.

...Wait... no... Sorry there... sometimes... after having their voices in my head... they mess with my memories a bit.

You were of course referring to the spirits you summon. You don't look at her, takeing a moment to think back trying to remember your hive. Yes it was in a mountain... but there were other memories clouding yours when you try to think of the exact location of your hive. You could feel a headache starting.

Sorry there... Eisire...

Your skin is starting to look a bit pale again too. Maybe it was a bad idea to move around so much.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed May 21, 2014 2:15 pm

You frown, worried. Damn it you were too soft. You quickly slip the spoon from his fingers and stick it in the bowl, setting it on the coffee table. "Y-you should lie down. I think I have some anti-inflammatory drugs somewhere, they should help with your fever and the swelling in your shoulder." The sooner his fever broke the sooner you could see what was going on with his shoulder. You get up quickly, digging through your massive first aid kit. You get a glass of water and easily crush up the pills in your fingers, using that seadweller strength of yours, and bring it over to him. You imagine that drinking water would be easier than trying to swallow pills.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Wed May 21, 2014 2:28 pm

You nod slowly as she talks and takes the bowl from you.

Sorry...

You mutter again as you lay back down. You keep your eyes closed until she would return. You looked confused at first, didn't she mention something about anti-inflammatory drugs? All of those you knew came in pill form. You take the water and take a sip. There was a slight bitterness to it. Ah, she had crushed the pill and placed it in the water. You can see a few of the bigger chunks in the bottom of the glass. You drink all of it. You were so damn thirsty.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed May 21, 2014 2:32 pm

You notice how quickly he drinks and hurry back to the kitchen to fill up another glass for him. You really should have asked him if he wanted anything to drink. Honestly what kind of host were you. In your running you manage to fall on your butt yet again, this time the kitchen rug sliding out from under you. You hit the ground with a slight 'oof' before scrambling up and getting another glass. You were so terrible on your feet. You blame your lusus for keeping you underwater for so long.

You bring it back to him, handing it over with your injured arm. It no longer hurt too badly, your skin was just black and dark pink where the bone had bruised. "Don't apologize, just try to get some rest."
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Wed May 21, 2014 2:50 pm

You had gotten to your feet in a hurry when she had fallen. Rugs were dangerous. You don't stay on your feet for long however, your head hates you too much and you sit down hard on the couch again. You wince as you jar your shoulder. As she hands you the glass your eyes linger on the bruise. You really wish that the reports you get had more details or descriptions. You don't like culling unnecessarily, or frightening trolls who did not need it. You drink this glass quickly as well.

Strange... Never thought I'd be safe with a troll I had tried to cull... I'm a bit fucked up ain't I?
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed May 21, 2014 8:24 pm

You notice him looking at the bruise, and once your hands are free you rub at your arm, subconsciously trying to hide the bruise with your hand. "I'm helping a troll that tried to cull me, out of the two of us I would wager I am the one that is 'a bit fucked up'." You glance down to your feet, quickly sitting in your armchair and busying yourself with eating. You make sure to remember when you talk to Aryane about meeting someone new to NOT at any costs mention that you met by him almost driving a knife through your neck. You rub at the now bandaged nick again.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Wed May 21, 2014 8:34 pm

You continue to watch her.

No... You're a rare type Eisire... Someone who's willing to help another instead of just... ending their existence.

You can not help but to feel bad when you look at her injuries. You could still see the fear on her face when the two of you meet. At the time it had filled you with excitement... Now you just feel sick to your stomach. You let out a sigh and close your eyes settling down on the cushions after taking a few large gulps of the water.

I should probably contact my morail to pick me up so I don't bother you any more then I have...

You don't want to place her in danger just by being there. Sometimes when you slept out of a coon, things happened that you do not remember doing.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed May 21, 2014 8:43 pm

A blush creeps to your face once more. "Perhaps... Yet I believe it is that trait that makes me thankful I was not hatched a shade higher in the hemospectrum. Those aren't qualities that make an Empress." There was a part of you that dreamed of what it would be like to be seated on that throne, an empire at your fingertips and the chance to change things for the better. But you knew that you didn't have the spine for it. You were soft, and you knew the only reason the Empress hadn't had you culled was because of your natural talents for genetic manipulation. That and despite your high blood status, you would never revolt against her.

You swallow a bit too much rice when he speaks again. "Um, its no bother." You mentally face-palm. Had you really just said that? "You're in no fit state to travel right now anyways. And if you don't have a doctor nearby your hive, you should let me take a look at your shoulder. The first thing I studied was troll biology."
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Wed May 21, 2014 9:09 pm

You can't help but to smile a bit.

A job is never easy at first... You gotta learn all the tools and tricks then figure out how it best suit your style...

You must be fucking outa your head. You are talking about basically treason. This fever is defently scrambling your wits.

I'll just... roll over some so you can have a look at it. Or do you need me to sit up?

You are impressed with her knowledge of anatomy and things. She knows how to best fix a troll up, and you know how to end their life in seconds. What a lovely couple you two would be. At that last thought your face colors up to a shade a grape would be envious of and you glance away from her. Where are all these red feelings coming from? You hardly know her. But still... You can't imagine yourself with out her now.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed May 21, 2014 9:22 pm

You blink a few times, processing what he said. You do your best to quickly dismiss it, the last thing you needed was fuel to your idiotic fantasy of being Empress. If anyone ever found out, it would be your death. You opt to not react at all, to pretend you didn't hear him. "Um, no I should be able to look at it with you on your side. You need to rest, hopefully the medication I gave you will kick in soon."

You move, kneeling on the floor and carefully unstrapping his arm from the sling. "Tell me when it hurts ok? And if it does, how bad the pain is from a scale of one to ten... One being no pain at all and ten being the worst pain imaginable. Um, it will help me pinpoint fractures, if there is any." Gently at first, you prodded his arm, your cool fingers softly squeezing up his arm. Just by looking at it, you could tell his shoulder was dislocated.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next