One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the wrong place at the wrong time

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

In the wrong place at the wrong time - Page 5 Empty Re: In the wrong place at the wrong time

Post by Eisire Aquina Thu May 22, 2014 9:24 pm

You had no idea what was going on, but him moving with his fever was not going to help. You pull him back to the sofa, putting the cool cloth back on his forehead. He was crying now, you had no idea why, maybe the fever was causing hallucinations? You had read somewhere that that could happen. You wrung out the cloth, wincing when you used the muscles in your bruised arm, and used it to wipe away any remaining sweat, tears, and blood on Aarush's face.

"Aarush, you need to rest, moving isn't going to help your fever, you're in no state to travel. Once your fever breaks I'll help you back to your hive, ok?" Your voice is calm and reassuring. You pause, thinking. "Listen, I know what its like to be taken over... To... To not have any control over your movements and to black out... I..." You swallow, were you really about to tell this to someone you barely knew? "I have... I have a split personality."
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

http://solveitwithc4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

In the wrong place at the wrong time - Page 5 Empty Re: In the wrong place at the wrong time

Post by Aarush Dasura Thu May 22, 2014 9:39 pm

You look at her, she shouldn't be so kind to you to pity you. She should cull you while she has the chance. You were too dangerous to live. You couldn't place all this into words yet. You just covered your face with your arm, making it a bit difficult for her to wipe away the blood, but you didn't know if you could stand her touch. You listen to her as she talks and you move your arm to look at her. Did she really know? You carefully reach out to hand and gently hold it and stroke it with your thumb. A cool lifeline to the heat and hate you had boiling inside yourself.

I... I had forgotten.... I killed them.... In cold blood... I don't even know the reason.... I... It wasn't me.... It was me... I...

Your mind burned as you babbled. It was hard to keep a straight thought in your head. You could not stop seeing them, their looks of happiness of seeing you turning to horror and betrayal. You groan in pain.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

http://Iamrizu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Thu May 22, 2014 9:51 pm

You gave his hand a quick squeeze, continuing to wipe his face with the other hand. His fever must be getting worse, and you're starting to think he would be better off sleeping through this. You could barely understand what he was saying. He was getting worse, and he was getting distressed. Before you realized what you were doing, you had put down the cloth, and was gently cupping his face, your fingers curled and lined up against his jaw, your thumb softly stroking his cheek.

"Aarush, you need to rest. Try not to think okay? In another hour I can get you some more of the fever reducing medicine, but until then try to close your eyes and rest."
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Thu May 22, 2014 9:59 pm

You look at her, or at least try to your eyes keep shifting to the side with guilt. Sleep. You need to sleep. That was what she was saying. More medicine, yes you needed that. You were burning. Part of you wanted to push her away again but you couldn't bring yourself to muster the strength to do that. Her hands were so cool, so gentle. You can't help it as more tears leak from your eyes, you press your face against her hands. You would slowly fall asleep, your restless mind tiring itself out.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Thu May 22, 2014 10:13 pm

Once he is asleep, you finish cleaning off his face, wondering what you should do until it was time to give him more medicine. You still had no idea what was going on- with him and these strange red feelings towards him. You let the towel rest across his forehead, hoping that it would do something to calm his raging fever. Perhaps with more medicine in his system his fever would lessen.

Feeling pretty useless, you curled up on the sofa a few inches away from him, but you keep your hand tucked in his, gently rubbing your thumb along the back of his hand.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Thu May 22, 2014 10:19 pm

You sleep for at least two more days. Occasionally you wake up a little bit to drink some water and eat something, and when Eisire changes the cloth on your head or gives your more medicine. When you sleep you are faced with strange dreams. You are in a golden tower. There are things surrounding you, a strange couch that you had been sleeping on. And the odder pajamas that you were wearing. You don't ever leave your tower, but you sit on the windowsill a lot looking at  the white shelled people go around and do their duties. It was pretty peaceful up here.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Thu May 22, 2014 10:32 pm

The following two days are filled with worry, you don't sleep much and when you do its curled up nearby Aarush. Phobee is angry at you, you've scolded her for being noisy. You didn't have any qualms with waking you up, but Aarush needed his rest. So whenever the youngling came downstairs for food, she hissed at you after eating and stormed off. Sweet jegus she was a fussy madam.

You were growing uneasy, knowing that Aarush needed to eat. So, on the evening of the second day, you cook up some white, fluffy rice. You sit beside him, bowl in one hand, and gently shake him awake with your other hand, sitting on the side of his good arm. "Aarush? Aarush you need to eat something."
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Thu May 22, 2014 10:43 pm

You open your eyes dimly aware you are being shook. It takes a few moments for you to realize that you were still not in your hive, or even in that strange golden tower. You blink a few times as you focus slowly onto Eisire's face.

I'm up...

You mumble as you slowly sit up. Your head spins a bit as you do so. You rub your left eye, the bleeding had mostly stopped there was still a bit left, but the orange had turned to a black color. It irritated you like hell, and burned if you left it open for too long.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Thu May 22, 2014 10:51 pm

You frowned a little, worried about his eye. "You shouldn't rub your eye, you might make it worse." You pull his hand away from his eye. This time, you were smart enough to put the bowl on a lap table, so you didn't have to hold the bowl awkwardly as he ate. You put the table on his lap, then put the bowl in the center of the table. You snatch up the cloth and wipe up any remaining blood on his face.

"Do you feel any better?" Eisire put her hand gently to Aarush's forehead, checking to see if the fever remained. There were shadows under her eyes from her lack of sleep.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Thu May 22, 2014 10:57 pm

Yeah... sorry about all this...

You dig into the food like you haven't eaten in days, which was pretty much true. You keep your eye closed, what the hell was up with it? You were blushing pretty hardcore from her wiping your face like that, tho your skin was still quite pale. Hell her touching you seemed to just trigger that reaction. You were still a bit warm, but you were not burning dangerously like you had been the last few days. She looks as tired as you still feel.

...Have you gotten any sleep?

There's worry in your voice. You don't really like it when someone places you over themselves, tho you would do that for any one.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Thu May 22, 2014 11:08 pm

"Don't apologize," you feel relieved that he isn't burning up anymore, and his appetite was encouraging. You were also too tired to notice he was blushing. You smile at his question, wondering if you had slept for more than two hours at a time. He's worried, so you decide to stretch the truth slightly.

"Hm? Yeah I've gotten some sleep. I'm fine, don't worry-" you yawn, you couldn't hold it back, "-about me. Focus on getting better, ok?" You rub your eyes, smiling sleepily at him.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Fri May 23, 2014 10:17 am

You take the lap desk off her lap.

You should get some rest.... I'll be fine.

You do not need her to worry about you that much. She looked so tired. Her little lie did little to cover the truth. You could easily see the circles under her eyes.

Don't lie little Princess... I see the bags under your eyes..

You really couldn't help yourself. You gently reach up to stroke her cheek. Her cool heat in your still hot hand, well you had to admit it to yourself. You were completely flushed for the woman who saved your life.

You should get some rest...

You carefully remove your hand and go back to eating the rice.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Fri May 23, 2014 10:33 am

For once in your life, your mind drew a blank. The supercomputer of intelligence always running was stumped at his affection towards you, paused in the middle of a DNA sequence. Your thoughts were still and silent. When he removes his hand, you manage to nod, hurrying to the stairs, trying to hide the blush on your face. "Oh um if you ah need me I'll be in my respiteblock," you manage to stutter out. Once in your room you close the door, both hands over your mouth and your eyes wide. Yes you had been called 'princess', but the term was usually coated with sarcasm or spat through gritted teeth.

You go into the bathroom connected to your room and wash your face, trying to get a hold of yourself. You stare at yourself in the mirror. "You can't be flushed for him, remember what happened last time you had a matesprit. You can't be flushed for him!" You rub your face, you couldn't believe how quickly and easily you had fallen for him. Glob you were so stupid.

You needed sleep, and then you'd be able to think straight. Sighing, you braid your hair back tightly and pull on your pajamas, settling into your coon and falling asleep almost immediately.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Fri May 23, 2014 10:50 am

You get up. You feel stiff all over from just laying on the couch for the past two days. You adjust the sling your arm is in before you take the bowl into the kitchen. Well the least you could do was clean up a bit after yourself. After you wash up the bowl and spoon, you stick your head under the tap. You still feel a bit too warm to be comfortable, but it was a lot warmer here then it was on your mountain, or even in your cave-hive.

You are a bit too awake to go back to sleep so you decide to go outside and do a bit of your exercises. Good thing you keep a change of clothes in your dex. It was a bit too hot for a shirt so you just change into a pair of loose fitting pants that were easier to move in then your under armor stuff. You walk outside and out onto the sand. It was a bit odd seeing waves so close. Yes you walked on beach before but it just seemed different this time. The water was so clear and blue. It WAS warmer here but there was also a cool breeze well good enough for you anyways. You get started on your exercises.

You keep a regiment that was mostly Fleet standard. Sit ups, push ups, running half a mile... You cut it a bit short because of your recent illness but you don't intend to leave it that way. You'll just do more later after you get your wind back. Doing this one handed too was a challenge, but one you accepted and threw yourself into. You would be working on your second set of exercises when Eisire would wake up. You would also be wet from pretty much acting like a wriggler and running into the ocean. Okay, you liked the hot weather when there was cool water around.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Fri May 23, 2014 11:01 am

After a refreshing nap, you are up again and showered. You were sitting and braiding your hair so it was all pinned up and mostly piled on your head when you decided your room was getting stuffy. So you opened up your window to see Aarush running into the ocean. You couldn't help but laugh. You lean halfway out the window, both hands holding onto the sill.

"What on Alternia are you doing?"

At least it seemed he was feeling much better. Without realizing you had put on one of your favorite shirts (the light flowy pink one with the wide collar) and a pair of black shorts to match. It was a beautiful night, with both moons full and shining along the ocean.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Fri May 23, 2014 11:09 am

A wave would come up behind your and soak you and push you to your knees in the sand.

Getting wet!

You call back as you stand back up. Another wave would hit you and send you rolling across the sand. The small grains would stick to your body. You can't help but to laugh. It just felt good, like you had been a too tense spring that had finely decided to relax or snap. You are not sure of witch yet. Your arm had come out of your sling as you rolled, and it was a bit sore, but the cool seawater helped it. You would take the sling off and throw it further up the beach onto the sand.

You have a good nap Princess?

You ask her, your normal easy going smile was on your face. By the messiahs she was pretty when the moonlight hit her like this.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Fri May 23, 2014 11:25 am

You laugh, "Yes I can see that." Your eyes widen as his arm comes free of the sling and he takes it off. "Aarush! Put the sling back on your shoulder could pop back out if a strong enough wave hits it!" You sigh, trying to smother your worry for him. Him addressing you as princess again makes you blush. "Um, yeah I slept fine," you manage to stay despite how flustered you were. "Ah, one moment!" You hop off the windowsill and shut the window, hurrying downstairs. As you pass the kitchen, you put a couple water bottles in your syladex along with a ton of raw meat. You are soon outside, your feet bare as always, and you pick up the sling as you walk over to him.

"Um, do you want to see something cool?" You smile at him. It was feeding time for your dragons.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Fri May 23, 2014 11:34 am

I'll be fine!

You call back. You shoulder was still sore but it could be worse.  It was a bit cute the way she worried over you. She seemed to get flustered real easy like. It was cute. You watch her close the window with your head tilted slightly, a moment later and she was outside with you.

Something cool? Sure why not?

You say standing up and walking over to her. You shake some of the water out of your shaggy lime-dyed hair, before pulling it out of your face with your hand.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Fri May 23, 2014 11:45 am

You frown, concerned. "I still think you should put the sling back on..." You mutter, but you drop the topic. You weren't his lusus and he was a grown troll. You smile at him and walk into the sea so your feet are covered by the water. You stick your fingers in your mouth and whistle, then wait. Thirty seconds later, your dragons are awake and up, excited to be fed instead of having to hunt. The six of them burst from the water, circling the island before landing. They are all different sizes, only three of them fit for riding. The largest, a dragon twice the size of your above ground hive with scales the colour of the sea lands close to you, shaking off the water before tucking her wings in and sniffing you. You rub her between her eyes, earning you a contented purr.

"Aarush, this is Alekia. She was the first dragon I created."
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Fri May 23, 2014 2:25 pm

Your eyes widen. Dragons! You are just taken away. The giant beasts coming out of the water and flying above. It's all you can do just watch them circling above before landing. However when the largest lands closest to the both of you, you start to feel a bit apprehensive. This thing was HUGE. How did she manage so many of these beasts?

All you can do is stare at the beasts. Your voice get's a bit high pitched when Eisire introduces the largest of the dragons.

Hello....A-Alekia...

You just stare up at the dragon. Ho-lee-shit.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Fri May 23, 2014 3:00 pm

You kiss Alekia between her eyes. She had been your very first dragon and to be honest, she was your favorite and most loved out of your horde. Her eyes were massive white saucers, each the size of your head, and each of her claws was longer than your arm. You take one of the larger pieces of raw meat from your syladex, which she gladly accepts, cooking it in her mouth before swallowing it. Long tendrils of smoke float from her nose and she rubs her head against you. You plop down onto the sand, laughing.

You look up to Aarush, reaching your hand out towards him. "She won't bite, I promise." The other dragons were becoming curious of the newcomer. The smallest (perhaps three times the size of Phobee, who is the size of a domestic meow-best) was now sat right beside him and sniffing the troll. "Oh thats Barton, he doesn't really get personal space."
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Fri May 23, 2014 3:07 pm

You would take her hand to pull her back up.

I don't think there would be anything left of me if she did decide to bite.

You look at the dragon sniffing you. You carefully reach out to pat it's head in between the horns. Maybe dragons were like overgrown barkbeasts? You gently start to scratch the area around their horns. Well you know you like getting your horns scratched. Maybe dragons were the same. You pay attention to petting and gently scratching the dragon.

Hello to you too Barton...
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Fri May 23, 2014 3:28 pm

Barton headbutted Aarush, enjoying the attention. The young dragon sniffed at Aarush, looking for a snack. You take a smaller piece of meat from your syaldex and give it to him, and Barton happily tears into it. Another dragon the same size as Barton, but this one forest green (where Barton's scales shimmered like fire) wandered over, cautious of the newcomer. She sat behind you, only relaxing when you give her a piece of meat as well. "This is Deliah, she was hatched a week before Barton. The purple-y coloured one over there is Gemmah, she's a sweep older and in about a sweep she'll be big enough to ride. The jet black one beside her is Cimero, he is big enough to ride but he's a bit of a speed demon. And the last one is Marley," you say, pointing to an ashen coloured dragon. You smile at Aarush, you were extremely proud of your horde but never really got the chance to introduce them. Most trolls met Phobee, who was a spoilt baby.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Fri May 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Speed demon eh?

That caught your attention. He was bigger then the others, and smaller then her first dragon. You would walk up to Cimero and carefully offer your hand for him to sniff. He was beautiful, with the dark scales.

So... How fast does he like to go?

You admit it. You like fast things, fast bikes, fast cars, fast food... You were excited to be surrounded by all these dragons. Since Eisire had mentioned riding them, well the idea was rattling around your head a bit too much for you to just let it go.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Fri May 23, 2014 3:58 pm

Cimero sniffed Aarush's hand then rubbed his face against it. "He goes stupidly fast. He thought it would be a good idea to burst into my friend Rubedo's hive at full speed. If I remember correctly he broke the window and several pieces of china." You had made the mistake of sending him to bring Rubedo to your hive on the night you got food poisoning. In response to your tone, Cimero straightened, huffing at you like an indignant teenager. "Oh no don't you huff at me! You are still in trouble. You scared Rubedo's poor lusus half to death." Cimero grumbled in reply and flattened himself to the ground, pouting. The younger three had began to chase the waves, then each other. Alekia just watched, completely un-phased by the antics of the younglings.

You watched Aarush with Cimero, chewing your lip. "Um, do you uh wanna ride him?"
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next