One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] Last resource

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Private] Last resource Empty [Private] Last resource

Post by Aryane Metoid Sat May 17, 2014 9:17 pm

You are now Aryane Metoid and you are walking around your respiteblock, trying to decide if what you're about to do is correct, or if you're about to commit a stupidity, whichever it is you have to do it, you can't wait anymore or you'll become insane and you might lose control forever, you don't want that happening, you have all of your pets to take care off, and you have friends now, you can't lose everything you've built up until now, so you guess this is the best option for now.

A couple of weeks ago a couple of explorers came to your forest again, you were about to chase them when you heard them talking about another troll, they named him a "witch doctor" and said he could cure anything, they aslso said he could take out demons and other things, maybe he can help you get rid of her, or at least make her weaker, so you can control her easily. You sigh and you finish dressing yourself, a pair of plain black jeans and a purple shirt, you pick up your cape and walk down the stairs, you have your scythe equipped and your carrying with your tablet, so you guess everything is alright to go now, you just have to pick up the pet you're bringing with you for protection. You pick Zielle, she's one of your snakes, white as the snow with candy red eyes, she slides along your arm until your neck and settles around it.

You put on your cape and raise your hood, perfectly iding your gills and the purple locks in your hair. Since the swamps are quite far from your home you woke up late in the morning, the sun just finished setting so it's good to go out now. You exit your hive and start walking in the direction where the swamps are, you know there is a village there, so you might ask for help if you get lost.

~*~

After a couple of hours of walking, getting lost, asking for directions, scaring trolls with your snake and more walking, you finally arrive to the hive you were told, fortunately no one found out you're a seadweller, on the bad side, there was trolls who called you pretty mean things, Zielle was of big help back there, since she scared everyone who dared to approach you. You stare at the door for a couple of minutes until you finally decide to knock. You knock a couple of times -U-Uhm... I-Is the witch doctor here?- you make sure your hood is perfectly covering your gills and you wait for an answer.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

https://onesweepstand.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Private] Last resource Empty Re: [Private] Last resource

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat May 17, 2014 10:22 pm

Life is definitely much, much harder with only one arm. Your hive is back to normal once again, after a week of craftsmen bustling in and out through your door. The simplest of things proved difficult now, for example- pouring yourself a glass of juice, washing the dishes, chopping vegetables, tying your hair back, even dressing. It was near midnight when you had finished your evening chores, of course your mate was helping you when he came by for breakfast, but you were stubborn enough to insist on doing some things by yourself.

You had just popped a couple of pain pills for your arm when you heard a knock on the door. After adjusting your arm in its sling, you answered the door. Did you have enough power saved up to help someone? Probably not. Would you try? Of course. Would you tell Castel that you tried to use your voodoo abilities? Probably not. Would he be incredibly angry to find out you had done so? Of course.

"Can I help you?"
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sat May 17, 2014 10:57 pm

You wait outside the door for a couple of minutes, while you wait you think about what you're going to do and say, you're pretty confused about being there and you are a little worried this troll might be unable to help you, though you've heard his quite powerful and capable, but even so you can't help being nervous, it's the first time you go to meet a troll in your own. Your are still wandering in your thoughts until Zielle hisses Massster, the troll opened up, you glance at her, jumping a little from the surprise.

You look at the other troll, you know your gills are hidden and that Zielle is there with you, but you're still nervous. His taller than you and probably your age, one of his arms is damaged and there is a sling holding it, you can't help but wonder what happened to him for it to be like that, though you don't answer. You fidget a little until the words come to your mouth -U-Uhm... are you the witch doctor I've heard about? Is it a bad time?- you ask looking at his arm, maybe you look weird in the hood now that you think about it -I can come later if it's a better moment...- you weren't sure about bothering an injured troll with your problems.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun May 18, 2014 5:53 pm

She's terribly nervous, that much you can tell. Despite that you have been feeling very grumpy and frustrated, you smile at her. "Yes, I am the witch doctor, but you can call me Sersen." You step aside so she can enter your hive. "And now is not a bad time. Come in and make yourself comfortable." You prop the door open with your foot, reaching a finger out to rub the snake's head. You quite like reptiles, after all you were raised by one, and you had been wrangling snakes since before you could walk. "Dat is a beautiful snake, what kind is she?"

You wondered why she wore a hood, the swamp was a hot and humid place, especially for those who visited. She must be sweltering under that cloak. You always wore long sleeves to conceal your tattoos, but the fabric was thin and breathed.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon May 19, 2014 4:06 pm

You feel a little relieved when he smiles at you, and you smile too -I-I'm Aryane, and she is Zielle- you say refering to the snake. You should stop stuttering, everyone will think you're dumb or something, though now that you think about it you are kind of clumsy anyway, so there is not a real difference there. You glance at his arm again, feeling a little worried about it, you should also stop worrying about trolls you just met, someday you are going to be hurt... or maybe you end up hurting someone else.

You shake your head a little, chasing the thought away -Thank you- you smile a little as you enter his hive, you're a little surprised Zielle let him touche her, she usually hisses to any who dares to get close to you or her Thanksss, he'sss rather niccce -Oh, thanks, she says she's grateful about that- you say that without realizing, yor clumsiness acting like usual -She's a eastern indigo snake, though she was born albino, so I always take good care of her, she's rather sweet for a snake- you smile at Zielle, she's been always loyal to you.

-Uhm... I hope it doesn't bothers you that I'm wearing the hood inside your hive... it's just... I don't like going out without it- you bite your low lip, hoping he doesn't get mad. Since you're a seadweller your temperature is really low, your hood helps you keeping yourself warm, being in the swamp isn't the exception, even when it's hot here.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Mon May 19, 2014 6:52 pm

You lead her to the part of your hive that is taken over by your work. You move a couple books from the sofa, wincing whenever your arm shifts in its sling. The hit to your elbow had shattered the tip, leaving shards sitting under your skin. Not only that, but each of your three arm bones had at least one fracture. Next week, once the swelling had gone down, you had arranged with a local surgeon to take out the fragments.

You offer her a seat, then sit yourself in the armchair behind your desk. You had asked Castel to switch your desk chair with your armchair for you, since it the arms on it were perfect to rest your useless limb. You wonder what Aryane meant by her snake saying she was grateful, but you brush it aside, it isn't important right now. "How can I help you, miss Aryane?"
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon May 19, 2014 7:05 pm

You follow him inside his hive, and with a silent thanks you sit in the place he offers you, is quite comfortable, Zielle moves to your arm and you start petting her in the head, is something you do unconsciously whenever she places in your around your arm, and she likes it. Do you think he can help usss? You glare at her, she knows you can't reply whenever there are other trolls there, so you just nod slightly, paying attention to Sersen's moves, every wince makes you feel a little guilty about coming today, you don't even know how to explain your situation.

-Well, I have a little problem...- you say, the you realize -No, sorry, that's kind of obvious. Uhm, what I mean is...- you nervously adjust your hood -There is this person, that has been... causing me a lot of problems lately...- your explanation is so dumb, he won't understand you like this, but it's the first time you've tell this to someone, you don't know what to do about it. You lower your head, blushing a little from the embarrassment, god, you surely look stupid or something now.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Tue May 20, 2014 4:27 pm

That was just a little bit vague, to say the least. "So, like a bothersom' neighbah or somethin'?" That's why Castel had come to him. You would never say it to your mate's face, but you silently thank his neighbor for being such an arsehole that Castel was driven to seek you out. You cock your head, studying her. She was embarrassed, most likely due to whatever problem she was having. "Aryane, I can't help you unless you tell me exactly whats goin' on. I won't judge, I swear, I've seen a lot of weird shit doin' dis." You chuckle, trying to ease her discomfort. "And I won't tell anyone what issue you're having. I'd say it is patient-doctor confidentiality, but I'm not exactly a doctor."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Tue May 20, 2014 5:18 pm

You sigh and you stare at the floor for a few moments, if he was saying the thruth then there is nothing to fear for saying the thruth. You let go of Zielle and she just curls up in the floor, you raise your hands and pull off your hood, revealing your gills and the violet in your hair, it's not often when you reveal your identity to someone on your own, scratch that, you never reveal your identity on your own, so it's kind of hard for you. You keep staring at the floor, feeling a little overwhelmed and blushing all over.

-She's not a neighbor, I live in the middle of the nothing- you sigh once again, don't knowing how to explain this. She laughs, you can hear her in the back of your head, you suddenly stiffen,feeling a little nervous You know you can't get rid of me, why do you even try?, you grit your teeth -She's... i-inside me- you say, it took you a lot of effort to finish that small sentence.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Thu May 22, 2014 4:11 pm

You don't really have a reaction to finding out her blood colour, after all blood didn't really matter that much to you, unless it concerned lowerblooded blatantly disrespecting those higher on the hemospectrum to them. It did surprise you that she was here and had arrived unscathed, after all the surrounding towns were made up of low and mid bloods, you were the highest in the hemospectrum in the local area. You wondered how far she had to travel to reach you.

Once again you aren't surprised that she lives in the middle of nowhere, the swamp you lived in was pretty big and you had it to yourself. Many high bloods lived in solitude. "Inside of you? So are we talkin' about a spirit attempting to possess you?"
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Thu May 22, 2014 6:27 pm

Well, at least he's not surprised or trying to kill you because of your blood color, that is a really big step and it makes you feel a little more relaxed, you're glad he's just only asking about your problem and not about your life, it's not really funny when you have to explain that you live in a forest and that you just kill and scare trolls to keep them out of it, you do it in self defense, and in defense of others, but it still felt wrong, mostly because there was a part of you who enjoyed it, and you're scared of it, you're scared that it might take full control of you someday.

You sigh feeling a little desperated, you don't know how to explain this at all -I... I think so. She's been always there, since I was a young grub, I can feel her there all the time, but I'm starting to lose control over her, I'm scared that she might take full control over me and... make all of the horrible things repeat...- you shudder a little, remembering the yellowblood from your past You're making a fool of yourself "sweetheart", I'm going to get angry... You wish she would just shut up, it's making your head hurt.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun May 25, 2014 3:26 pm

You suck on your lip piercing, its a bad habit and you know some trolls are put off by seeing the piercing move but, eh it was a habit you had while you thought. "I tink I can help. At least, I can weaken her greatly. Wat do you know of voodoo, Aryane?" You opened one of your drawers, wincing as your arm moved, and pulled out a mojo-hand you were waiting for a client to pick up. It looked like a little square leather pouch, and you placed it in the center of the desk. "Do not pick it up, only look ok?" You had read something about the charm should only be handled by the maker and the wearer, although you didn't really see the truth in it, it was better safe than sorry.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sun May 25, 2014 6:00 pm

You watch as he takes some kind of bag from a drawer in his desk, worriness in your eyes when he flinches, probably in pain, you're stating to regret coming here when he's injured, you don't like disturbing other trolls at all. You nod in agreement when he tells you not to touch the little bag in his desk, you examine it carefully before answering, you've read a lot of books during your life, but those about this kind of magic and spirits and such are hard to find -I don't really know much about it, I think it is some kind of religion that involves spirits and magic, and other things, but I don't own a lot of books about that, and most of them are writed in lenguages I'm still learning so...- you shrug, feeling rather shy when answering that, you don't want to look like someone who doesn't know a thing.

-What is that?- your curiosity wins again and you can't retain the question If you want to get rid of me... You should search the Prince, he was the one who tied us together! she laughs, what is she talking about right now? Who was the prince and who is her? A lot of questions appear in your mind, but you're not going to ask Sersen, that would be pretty bad.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun May 25, 2014 8:31 pm

You smile warmly at her. "You know more dan most. Many do not see the difference between a voodoo practitionah and a juggalo." You spit out the last word like it is poision. Then, you pick up the mojo-hand again, holding it between your thumb and forefinger. "Dis is called a mojo-hand. Dey carry a spirit within' dem, and dese spirits can do a variety of tings. Dis one, for instance, wards off illness. For you, I can make one that wards off possession. I may not be able to banish this spirit in you completely, but I can weaken it and stop it from taking over you." You put the mojo-hand back into the drawer. "The more you help me make it, the more powerful the spirit will be. And it will take time as well."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sun May 25, 2014 9:02 pm

His smile is nice and it makes you feel really comfortable, before meeting him you thought he was going to be a scary troll, but now you can see he's really nice, though it is maybe because you're a client, but even so the atmosphere here is rather nice, and you like it... but you can tell he hates juggalos. You smile shyly at him, you don't really hate juggalos but you don't like them either, you think they are kind of myterious, but too powerful to get near them and discover their secrets or get information, it's something you can't reach... for now.

You listen to his explanation carefully, saving all the information in your memory, that thing he calls a "mojo-hand" it's just what you're searching for, because you're not sure if you want her gone yet, since sometimes she reveals pretty interesting information, but you don't want to find yourself covered in blood that is not yours, with all your memories messed up.

You're about to reply until you glance at Zielle and found her sliding around Sersen's house like nothing, you sigh -Zielle, come back here, this is not our hive and exploring like that is rude- the snake stops moving and then turns around, advancing to you until she curls up at the side of your chair -Sorry about that- you apologize. -So, if it wil take time, that means I'll get to come again?- you asked innocently, though you sounded happier than you should.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Mon May 26, 2014 6:14 pm

You chuckle, "Don't worry about her, she can explore all she likes. I don't mind, really." Aryane seemed rather sweet and innocent, you wonder why a violent spirit would take residence in her. You run a checklist of things you needed to do to make the mojo hand; you'd need to haul your ass to the market (which Castel would kill you for because you're supposed to be resting), you'd need to brush up on some research (which Castel would kill you for because the day was for sleeping not reading), and you'd need to harness and store some voodoo energy (which Castel would kill you for because you over exerted yourself not too long ago).

"I'm not in top condition at the moment, so it will take a few days longer than usual. Perhaps, you can return in a week and find somewhere to stay locally for a few days while we finish it off?"
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon May 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Zielle looks at you eagerly and with a sigh you nod and let her go, she quickly slides until you lose her from your range of view -Thank you, I guess she likes exploring as much as I do- you smile slightly at him, and you wonder if he would be this nice to you if he met Her, though you don't really want that meeting happening, so it's better if you avoid the idea. You glance at the place where Zielle disappeared and you tell yourself there's nothing to worry about.

-Is there anything I can help you with? Since I came to ask for your help when you're injured, I think it's the least I can do without considering the payment of course- you smile, but your face turns pale when he asks that, she would never harm the animals for some reason, but other trolls where out of question -I don't think I should stay with someone, it might be dangerous for them. I live in a forest far from here, but I'm okay with coming everyday, it's just a little sacrifice compared to everything else.- you were willing to do anything but staying in someone's house, that might be too risky for the troll who allowed you in, you didn't really care for yourself since you're strong, but it's not your life the one in danger here.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Mon May 26, 2014 8:22 pm

You hid your surprise with a smile. You weren't used to strangers offering you help, much less seadwellers. "No, don't worry about me Aryane. I've had worse, trust me. My arms just a little bit fucked up." You chuckle, the pain medication was kicking in, effectively numbing your arm. You take this time to tighten your sling. You had a tight brace on your arm, keeping your elbow at a 90 degree angle.

"Well, if you alright with making the journey. Perhaps you can try to get here for lunch so I can have it ready for when you arrive?"
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon May 26, 2014 8:57 pm

You smile slightly, still feeling worried about his arm, but you just met him, you can't be like this with all the trolls you meet -Sorry if I'm being too annoying about your arm Sersen, I'm really clumsy so I'm often hurting myself- you chuckle and you show him your right arm, covered in badages like it usually is -But yes, I do know what you mean with worse situations- you hide your arm again.

Your eyes widen in surprise, you've only had lunch with two trolls in your life, your ex-moirail and your friend Eisire, the proposal is really tempting... -I don't care about the trip, I have other big pets that can bring me here easily and faster... But can I really have lunch with you? Won't I be a bother?- you hope he says you won't be one, because the idea of having lunch with someone for some time... it really warms your heart with hope.

Hey, Aryane... I want to meet him The statement repeats in your head a couple of times before you actually understand it, this is escaping your control Of course you're not meeting him! Shut up. You hope he doesn't notices your nervousness.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Tue May 27, 2014 8:33 pm

You chuckle. "Don't worry, your offers of help are not annoyin' in the slightest. Perhaps I should make you a charm for coordination, hm?" You teased light heartedly. You smile at her excitement, "Really it would be no bother, Aryane. I quite enjoy cookin', and its always bettah to share the food you make." You had been cooking a lot more since meeting Castel, you just loved his reactions to the food you made him. Nothing you had made him was quite alike, since you were always experimenting with different stuff. "Perhaps you could help me cook, seein' as right now I only have one hand."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Wed May 28, 2014 11:29 am

You blush a little at his teasing, no one ever played with you like that, it made you feel quite happy about it -Hey! That was mean- you chuckle, not really meaning it at all, though, perhaps you really need a charm for coordination, but you're not saying that out loud, you're pretty used to falling by now, though you're perfectly fine during a battle, weird. -Yes, it is definitely better eating with someone, though I have only done that a couple of times I think- you shrug, you still remember the time you met Eisire and ate in her house -I live pretty far after all- you smile slightly, you're used to only talking with your pets and plants around your house because of your psionics, if it wasn't for that, you would have gone crazy for sure.

-Yes! I'll be glad to help you with cooking, maybe I can learn a thing or two about it- you smile at him. The perspective of meeting someone continuously for some time is making you quite excited and happy, though you regret that meeting Sersen has to do with Her.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Fri May 30, 2014 1:21 pm

You snicker, pushing the hair from your face with your good hand. "It may be mean, but sometimes da truth is mean." When you moved, you could feel that the brace was loose. To tighten that, you'd need two hands, not one. Perhaps you could ask Aryane for help... In the meantime, you stood. "You are gonna learn more dan a ting or two. Cajun food is very different dan othah places. Do you want someting to drink, Aryane? I'm guessin' you're tired from travelin'." You could hear Caimon grumbling in the kitchen, he was probably hungry. But for troll christ's sake he was a 'gator, he should be able to feed himself. He was just to damned lazy.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Fri May 30, 2014 1:42 pm

You pout, blushing slightly and suddenly remembering something about the past, but you push it aside, you're not going to compare both situations, you can't get carried by something like this, you were practically rejected not too long ago by your palecrush, you're not going to make the same mistake two times, so better let things follow their way, it isn't the time to think about this kind of things, you have important problems to solve. Even so, the thought of coming to his house frequently makes you happy.

You chuckle a little -I guess it is, I'll be happy to learn anything you have to teach me- you smile at him -I am indeed tired, but let me help you with that anyway- you try to stand up, but for some strange reason you struggle with your cape and fall down in a pretty ridiculous way -That hurts...- you mutter, blushing all over -Well... that's what I meant when I said clumsy, as you can see...- you sigh, chuckling slightly, your face in a bright violet color.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Fri May 30, 2014 1:49 pm

You help her up with your good hand. "Perhaps you should wear a shorter cape," you tease. You wave her into the kitchen, stepping over Caimon's tail to get in. "Don't trip over his tail, ok? Dis is my lusus, Caimon. He's weird as fuck." As if on cue, Caimon spat out a shoe he was chewing on. You frown, "Caimon, is dat Castel's shoe?" Your lusus looked up at you with big purple eyes, as if to say 'I have no idea what you are talking about,' before returning to chew on the shoe. It wasn't even worth trying to wrestle it from him, the shoe was well beyond past repairing.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Fri May 30, 2014 3:30 pm

You stand up with his help and shake your cape in an unconscious manner, then you look at him like he's saying and unthinkable thing, which it is, in fact, unthinkable -What? No!- you pout slightly -The length is just fine, and it's been with me since a long time, there's no way I'm changing it- you chuckle a little and follow him to the kitchen, being careful not to trip with his lusus's tail, you might be clumsy, but it's not like you trip over everything -I'm not that clumsy...- you mutter, blushing slightly.

You look at the lusus -Nice to meet... you... Caimon...- your voice drops when the lusus spits a shoe, you just stare at him for a moment until Sersen's question makes you react -Castel?- you ask with curiosity -Oh, I'm sorry, I don't mean to be nosy, you don't have to answer that- you smile slightly.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next