One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost and Found [Private]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Lost and Found [Private] Empty The Lost and Found [Private]

Post by Ducita Bulime Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:21 pm

((I couldn't think of a title :D))
Your name is Ducita Bulime and you have found the uncharted, well uncharted by you anyway. How many times have you passed by this area? You couldn't be sure. You pulled off your backpack and began examining your supplies. You had to make sure you were properly supplied before going any deeper. You carefully took out each parchment, light stick, food packet, and any other necessary item.
Check, check, check....
You're adventure would not be stopped by being short of supplies. Heck, most things would be better than being short of supplies. Perhaps there was something hidden here you could find? Maybe you could even sell it! You have been running short of funds recently... Dismissing that thought you quickly put everything back in your bag, making it so everything fit perfectly. You then hauled the backpack back on and stood up. You adjusted your glasses, you have to be especially careful with those.
Alri9ht, lets g0!
Your name is Ducita Bulime and you are going on an adventure.

Last edited by Ducita Bulime on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

The Lost and Found [Private] Empty Re: The Lost and Found [Private]

Post by Aryane Metoid Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:43 pm

Your name is Aryane Metoid and you just finished preparing yourself for some exploring, you fill a little anxious because you heard some rumors about some interesting caves around this place and you decided you had to investigate them. You enjoy exploring and discovering new things a lot, even though your alone all the time, you expect there's no other troll near because you are really shy and you don't know how react when meeting with other trolls.

-Since I have everything I should go now...- you say to yourself as you start walking.

You pull up your hood, hiding your gills so no one finds out you are a seadweller, you don't want to be attacked or be feared by the lowbloods. You reach the caves soon and you watch them with admiration, forgetting to keep an eye on your surroundings.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

https://onesweepstand.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:53 pm

You begin examining the cold rock surrounding you. As you turn to get a feel of how big the cave is you see a shape make it's way closer to the cave. You quickly stumble to get behind a formation of rocks nearest you. You aren't sure if you're hiding or spying, but the point is something strange is coming towards you and you need to be careful.
What exactly are y0u?
You slowly retrieve your staff from the holster on your hip and hold it close to you. You weren't just going to jump out and started beating on whatever this was...but just in case.

Last edited by Ducita Bulime on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:06 pm

You suddenly realize you were spacing out so you get a hold of yourself and start looking around. Your not sure if the other presence you sense is real or not, but just in case you reach for your scythe that is tied at your back. You examine your surroundings again but you don't see anything or anyone. You sigh.

-I guess I'm alone...- you say outloud.

You finally decide to venture into the cave, you have nothing to lose, except maybe you life, but since you are really good with any creature that isn't a troll, you don't really care. You enter the cave feeling excited again, nothing is better than a new adventure in a place you know nothing about it.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:19 pm

The shape you saw just happens to be another troll. Now would it be safer to just reveal yourself now or just avoid her? If you go with the second option you would have to balance exploration and avoiding her...which probably wouldn't work out. But maybe the cave is big enough? Oh forget it!
You stand up slowly and expand your staff.
Hell0?
You move out of your hiding spot, but stay a safe distance away from the other troll.
Wh0 are you?
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:35 pm

You stop walking and turn around really quick, since you have a lot of luck your hood doesn't falls and you are still safe, mostly... You follow the voice and notice a landweller not to far of you, you examine here quickly and nod to yourself, you stand in a slightly defensive position as you decide what to answer, you're feeling nervous and you don't want to tell her who you are.

-I-I'm... an explorer...- you facepalm yourself mentally when you stutter a little -Who are you?- you also ask her, at least, she doesn't know your name.

You search for animal presences that could aid you if you have to fight, you find nothing and that makes you feel really, really nervous.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:45 pm

You narrow your eyes at the "explorer" and mentally facepalm. That...wasn't what you accepted.

I am an expl0rer as well as a cart09rapher. I d0n't have time f0r y0u t0 d0d9e my questi0ns; I have w0rk t0 d0.

You raise your staff higher, hopefully to intimidate the troll. You also adjust your stance. You  didn't have time for this foolish game.

Name?
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:56 pm

You sigh, she got angry. You actually didn't expect that so you try to calm down, losing control now won't help you at all, and you know it. You raise your scythe too, you pretend to shiver and also to be a little intimidated, but you're not, you just don't want her to know you are a seadweller and also, a purpleblood. You also don't want to lose control and make something you'll regret later.

-I'm...- you stop yourself, you don't really want to tell her your name, you sigh and say her instead -I'll only tell you if you tell me your name too.- you say politely.

You try searching again but you fail miserably, still you try to calm down, you know your luck will help you sooner or later... And it is sooner, you feel the presence of a canine, you are not sure if it is a dog, or a wolf, or other thing, but you don't care. You mentally call him and he slowly approaches both of you.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:10 pm

You glance over at the wolf that was now at the entrance of the cave. Was that thing her's? Uh...poor choice of actions on your part...you look back at the other troll and grip your staff tighter. She has a very sharp weapon...if she were to cut you, you would be in a lot of trouble. If she were to see your limeblood, regardless of her status, it would be bad. Crap, this is a bad position for you!

I am Ducita.

You figured that since this was an unexplored area you could get by safely if she knew your name. You didn't really have any other choice right now, fighting with that wolf here....no, just, no.

N0w y0ur name.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:41 am

You sigh in relief when you see the wolf, and you smile at him, you feel better now that your little 'friend' has arrived and you decide to lower your scythe, you don't want the other troll to feel threatened and also you don't want to start a fight. You stare at her for a little moment and then you answer.

-My name is Aryane...- you don't feel better now that you have told her your name, but it's not like you will meet again... at least you think that way.

You glance at the wolf that is sitting ahead you, protecting you. You really don't want to start a fight because you don't want to hurt the other troll and also because you don't want the wolf to be injured. You sigh again, anxious, What will you do now?, you ask yourself mentally.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:39 pm

The other troll...Aryane, lowers her weapon. You want to relax more than have, but the wolf unsettles you. You watch her and the wolf for a moment before deciding that if you calm down they would calm down. You stand up straight and lower your staff. You nod towards the troll showing the you are at peace with her. Okay so now what?

My ap0l09ies f0r that.

You start walking away, but you remember the wolf...it won't hurt you right? Well if it's hers you should be good. Slowly you walk towards the other troll.

Can I be promised that the beast w0n't attack me? If s0 I am 0pen t0 y0ur c0mpany.

You try your best to look calm, but when the wolf quickly turns towards you you flinch and move back. You look at Aryane pleadingly and smile shyly.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:56 pm

-Oh... Don't worry about it...- you nod and you fidget a little nervously, but you calm down when you see her smile at you.

You also smile at her, shyly, trying not to look nervous. You think about her offer, obviously you won't let the wolf attack her, but you are scared she might find out you are a seadweller... Oh well, who cares? And adveture is definitely funnier when you are with someone, also, you have a really good luck, so maybe she won't find out.

-Don't worry, he wont do anything unless I tell him...- you kneel in the floor and caress the wolf's head -I think... I accept your offer...- you say, feeling nervous and excited at the same time.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:21 pm

You sigh in sweet relief. The wolf will not be hurting you as long as you don't make her mad! You chuckle lightly and nod. This is when you realize you aren't used to adventuring with someone...this could end up being the most awkward and worst planning you've ever done. Oh well, it's too late to go back on it now.

Alri9ht then. Just let me 9et s0me thin9s....

You pull off your bag and pull out two light sticks and hand one to Aryane. It would be terrible if you got separated and she was stuck without light. Wait. Does she even have food? Probably since she came here to explore as well. You are worrying too much about a perfect stranger.

You stand and begin examining the walls of the cave. There was a bit of a glint to the black stones surrounding the two of you. That would be good if you were still here when the sun rose. You smile back at Aryane...she's rather fidgety, you wonder what's got her on edge.

We shall be9in n0w. This cave has ideal c0ndit0ns f0r servin9 as shelter fr0m the sun. Perhaps we will see traces 0f 0thers wh0 had that idea in mind.

You walk deeper into the cave beckoning her to follow. You must remember to keep pace with her.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:40 pm

You stand up and watch your surroundings, then you nod again, it surely looks like a great cave. You stare at her and you remember that you really don't know how to get along with other trolls... you start thinking that living in the forest was a really bad idea, but then again you remeber you are a seadweller and you have to protect yourself. You know you will have to make a great effort so this doesn't ends awkwardly.

-Take your time...- you wait for her.

You take the light stick that she offers you as you thank her in silence, you think she is a pretty nice troll and also really kind... you feel a little sad when you realize that if she knew you are a seadweller she might hate you and leave you alone.

-This will be interesting...- you smile a little excited, your nervousness is replaced with excitement and desire for some adventure.

You follow her into the cave, it is a little cold in there but you are warm thanks to your cape. You start wondering about her blood color, but you won't ask because you don't want to tell her about yours.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:17 pm

You feel slightly out of place with another troll here...you are also nervous about her not being in your immediate sight, she could easily turn on you at any moment. You mentally scold yourself for not thinking about that earlier.

You run you fingertips along the wall lightly. Even though it has a glint to it it's still rough.

There c0uld be s0methin9 valuable here.

While adventuring you usually mutter to yourself, but with the other troll here you could get ridiculed. The silence was bothering you since you were fully aware another troll was present. You suddenly have a plan to get this girl to talk! You decide that if you weren't looking her way she would be more comfortable. So you're going to try to continue navigating this cave while talking....It has just come back to your attention that you have terrible hearing. Brilliant plan Ducita, brilliant.

S0...y0u can't p0ssibly live ar0und here. Did it take y0u l0n9 t0 9et here?

That was an incredibly awkward segway into a topic, you need to work on talking to others...y'know if being near others didn't put lives on the line. You wish you had the guts to flarp again, but you aren't risking any other senses. It takes a lot of willpower for you to keep moving forward and not turn to check on her. You hope you are making the situation less awkward and more friendly.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:17 pm

-I hope there ir something valuable, or at least something mysterious...- you say.

You start thinking that maybe she is feeling threatened with you walking behind her, so you walk a little faster to reach her side, then you continue at a normal and calm pace. Your making a really big effort not to fidget nervously, you want to start a conversation but you are really bad at talking with other trolls. Your luck helps you again as she starts to talk, though the topic is a little awkward, but you don't care as long as you get to know her.

-Well, I do live far from here... in an abandoned forest... But I walk fast so it didn't took me long...-you glance at her a little, she looks quite interesting, so you want to learn more about her -W-What about you?- you stutter a little, because you're not sure if you should ask that.

You search for signs or something that might guide you in the walls, you want to get a little distracted so you don't stare at her and make the situation more awkward than it is right now.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:41 pm

You are surprised when Aryane comes to your side. You smile at her. Okay so this is good. You wish you could get her to stop stuttering though.

I live s0me distance away in a marsh jun9le. I've passed this area bef0re, but I never knew a cave was here.

You may have given away too much information away, but you need to do what is required to get her to calm down. As you both walk deeper into the cave the walls tend to get a dark gray hue to them. You aren't sure what that means, possible volcanic activity?

There c0uld be s0me interestin9 st0nes d0wn here. Keep a l00k 0ut f0r any. Als0 tell me if it 9ets any warmer.

You speed up, excited to find any stones. If they are the ones you are thinking of they could be turned into jewelry or weapons, both of which are very valuable. The possibility of money is wonderful! In your excitement you trip over your own feet, luckily when you fall you fall forward and catch yourself with your hands. Unluckily one of your hands got scraped. Beads of lime blood began showing on your hand.

You muttered curses and quickly put your hand in your mouth to stop the bleeding. This isn't good, she would shun you if she saw your blood. To stop her from seeing you turn away from her.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:59 pm

-A jungle? That sounds great!...- you can imagine the jungle, and you feel the urge to know more of it. You smile at here and continue walking, she seems a little relieved now that you are by her side, that's good.

-I'll keep an eye in that...- you say but you are not sure if you want it to get warmer, if you were alone it wouldn't be a problem, you could take your hood off and no one would see, but since you are with her, you have to be really careful.

You keep walking paying attention to the wall and searching for the 'interesting stones', you notice it is indeed getting warmer, but you don't take your hood off. Luckily she won't ask you about that.

-So... what kind of stones are we-- you interrupt yourself when you see her fall, you approach her feeling a little worried even though she is mostly a stranger, but you can help feeling like that -Are you alright?- you try touching her but she turns away.

You stop your hand in the middle of the way as you stare at here, feeling a little confused, Is she angry? you ask yourself mentally Maybe she's injured.

-Are you alright?- you ask again.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:21 pm

J-just stay back for a sec0nd.

This is the worst time for this to be happening! She had so many questions and...er, crap it's not stopping fast enough. Trying your best to keep your hand away from Aryane while you reach into your bag and take out some gauze. You hope desperately that it's thick enough. Attempt to wrap your wounded hand using your other hand and your teeth, but it isn't working out. Some parts are to loose and others aren't covering the wound...you can't do this properly alone without her seeing....

Looking down, you slowly show her your hand.

If y0u c0uld just help me wrap this, then you can leave and we'll act like we never met.

You really hope she doesn't cut you down where you stand. There isn't really anything stopping her, you are pretty much strangers. You stare at her hard with forced hatred. You guess this may be the end of your great adventure...you can't really say that it was been very interesting.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:51 pm

-But...- you stop talking when you see her struggling with something.

You decide to approach her and help her even if she doesn't wants, but you stop when she shows you her hand, you slowly start to understand. She is a limeblood. That's why she was so nervous, you feel a little excited because this is the first limeblood you ever meet, and that blood color is supposed to be extinct or somthing like that. You are about to say something but she talks first and what she says makes you confused.

-Why would I do that?- you ask her completly confused.

You approach her a little more but you stop and step back when you see the hate in her eyes... You start feeling a little sad and you feel like running, but then you remember her wound so you decide to help her. You take the gauze and you start to wrap her hand, you are good at this because you are often injured. You finish quickly and then you shake your head, making your hood fall and uncovering your gills. That was a really bad idea.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:21 pm

Aryane's hood falls down as she shakes her head, she's probably refusing to...let you...live...? She has gills!? You snatch your hand away and press your back against the wall. She's a seadweller! No! Now you're sure you're going to die here! There's no way you could escape a seadweller with a scythe and a wolf. Hold on...she had a hood? She didn't want you to know that she was a seadweller...oh. You soften your look toward her. You still weren't sure how to handle this situation.

I never heard of a seadweller hidin9  themselves.

You could hear the negativity in your own voice. It wasn't meant to come out like that. You stare at her confused and afraid. You want to run away so badly, but you keep yourself there. You had to try and fix this, it was your fault after all. Stupid lime blood. You try to make your laugh not sound as forced as it is.

Y0u scared me miss Aryane. Y0u sh0uldn't hide things fr0m y0ur c0mpani0ns.

You hardly believed yourself. There is no way she would buy this...act? You aren't sure if you are being sincere or not. You look at the ground. The tension in the area was almost unbearable.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:41 pm

You can see the fear in her eyes so you step back, you can almost hear your heart breaking and you start feeling really nervous and anxious, almost desperate as you think of different ways to solve this. You try to calm down because your luck doesn't works when you are like this, instead it turns into bad luck, and that won't help.

You feel hurt when you hear her words, you don't want to see her like that, and you kind of hate yourself for this... No, no, no... this is bad, feeling like this is a bad sign.

-If I didn't hid myself... you wouldn't have talked to me... you would have... left me alone... I didn't wanted to lie... I-I'm sorry...- you say in a low voice.

You put on your hood again as you step back, you don't know what to do anymore. The wolf looks at you and then he starts growling at Ducita, you step between both of them, protecting the other troll.

-Stop- you say with firm voice, the wolf steps back as he whines, then he sits on the floor and bows his head.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:24 pm

You try your best to remain calm as the wolf growls at you. You inch away from it slightly. You take deep breaths as you try to calm yourself down so you can talk to Aryane properly, without malice. As you try to gather your words you begin to reach towards her. You grab her hood and pull it back down so her gills are showing again. Seadwellers are known for being tough and all about the hemospectrum, but she's very different. She isn't as confident as you would imagine a seadweller to be. She also lives in the forest instead of in the sea. You thought they had to live in the sea.

Hidin9 them w0n't let me 9et used to them. I'm n0t used t0 bein9 around 0ther tr0lls especially seadwellers, s0 I want to 9et used to them starting with y0u.

You hope that that sounded the way you wanted it to sound, Perhaps you should be more blunt? You bite your lip and try again.

0kay, that s0unded kind 0f dumb. I want y0u ar0und and everythin9 ab0ut y0u. 9ills and all. It still s0unds pretty bad, but I'm n0t used to this c0mpani0nship thing.

You smile and hunch your shoulders. Hey, you're trying. You hoped that she would try too. She's probably used to trolls running away from her too. You can't say you trust her yet, but you are willing to try to.

A lime blood trying to get close to a seadweller. Who would've thought?
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:44 am

You remain silent, showing her your back. You can't bring yourself to turn around and say something, your mind went blank and you just don't know what to do anymore, you are scared and you don't know if you care enough about losing yourself anymore. You startle when she pulls back your hood, revealing your gills again and you turn around.

First you feel surprised when she says you that, then you blush a little, and finally you start to laugh. Instead of nervous and frustrated you feel kind of relaxed.

-Well, that was indeed a little dumb...- you giggle a little -But it was also kind of cute...- you smile at her. You know your face is all violet now, but hey! Who cares about that?

-Also well... thanks... I think you are the first troll that doesn't runs away from me... That makes me happy- you smile shyly at her -I'm not used to talk with other trolls either... so maybe we can help each other?- you ask, you are not sure what you're saying anymore, but you don't care.

You feel happy, you don't feel like you are about to lose yoursefl anymore. You are not sure if you can trust here completly, but at least you can try. You won't be the one to attack her first, you hope she thinks the same way.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:59 pm

You're glad you got her smiling again. You smile back and move from against the wall. You wouldn't call that stuff you said cute, but whatever. At least you saved this friendship.

Cute? I supp0se s0.

You are pretty surprised that others ran away from her. Even other seadwellers and highbloods? It has been a while since you've talked to other trolls, maybe some things have changed. You thought trolls of similar status would look out for each other.

Yes, we can help each 0ther. I learned to hide t0 hide myself as a 9rub.

As you speak you start examining Aryane's wrapping of your wound. This is done to avoid too much eye contact, but her handiwork is rather nice.

This was very well d0ne, thank y0u. Y0u tau9ht y0urself h0w t0 d0 this?

How long did it take her to do this?
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next