One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] The Diary Of Ignition

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Private] The Diary Of Ignition Empty [Private] The Diary Of Ignition

Post by Castel Preyal Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:13 pm

You feel so goddamn tired. You had forgotten how much you hate moving, you have only moved once, after all the incident were you burnt your other hive because you couldn't control your psionics, you moved to the outskirts of the swamps, then you met the one who is now your mate, Sersen, and after some awful events (he got sick then some bastard broke his arm) you finally decided it was really necessary for you to move with him, and you actually wanted, you were okay with everything except the action of moving, it's so fucking tiring and boring and it requires a lot of effort and time, and since Sersen was injured even if you hired some random trolls it took you more than a fucking week! And yes, being tired makes you angry, a lot, maybe if you eat something or go to program something you'll calm down, yeah, the second option seems perfect, you're going to do that...

But first you're going to check if Sersen is doing alright, no matter how angry you are, you're still worried about him doing something stupid, and you're going to kill him if he's using his powers in a moment like this, truth to be told, it still is taking you some big effort to believe in that, but you never say anything because you don't want to piss him off, though some black pailing isn't bad once in a while. Walking out of the room both of you share you walk through the house searching for him, you look into the kitchen and find Caimon glued to the fridge like always, you don't even pay him attention. Since the first day you moved here your lusus tried to sting him more than three times, and now that big scorpion is surely hiding somewhere dark, just the usual, though that doesn't means it's normal, but you don't care anymore, it's better than being attacked all the time.

-Sersen?- You ask outloud, he's probably in his place of work, you're okay with him reading or researching as long as he sleeps during the day and doesn't overdoes himself. Now that you remember, you wonder what did he do during thee week you weren't here, he probably got some clients, and you're more or less hoping he didn't, since you don't want him to make any efforts with his broken arm and make it worse, and though he's a highblood and can make other trolls help him just because of that, you don't really like others near him, he's prett populat around here after all and though you hate to admit it, you can be a little posessive with your quadrants -Where are you?- You ask again, this time walking down the hall.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

[Private] The Diary Of Ignition Empty Re: [Private] The Diary Of Ignition

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:56 pm

You have been in an odd mood as of late. On one hand, you are frustrated with having only one usable arm and your powers being drained, and tired and stressed from Castel moving in. Somehow, the pair of you did it without arguing, and you are more than relieved that he is completely unpacked and settled in. On the other hand, you are thrilled and happy that your mate has moved in, and you are rather content with the pale feelings you had for one of your clients. In the week leading to Castel moving in, you hadn't slept much, trying to make room for him and making sure the extra room you had would be ready to become his work space. But he didn't need to know that.

Currently you are outside of your hive, sat in front of the back wall, carving into one of the wooden support beams. That fight with Aarush's ancestor (the Prince of something, you couldn't quite remember the bastards name) had taken its toll on the charms protecting your hive. So, you were working on repairing one of them, carefully carving the runes back in and packing the marks with black wax. Of course, this process was much, much easier with two hands. You were halfway through and you were nearly done with the cigarette between your teeth. You pause, sticking the lit smoke between the fingers of your bad arm and taking a long drink from your canteen. It was mostly apple cider with a touch of vodka. While you were nowhere near an alcoholic, the stiff drinks had been numbing the pain in your arm. You took another drag from your cigarette and continued working, hoping that you would finish before Castel could find you.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:49 pm

Since you don't get an answer you decide he's probably out of the house, but just to make sure you search in every room there is, including the bathroom and such, you know this hive as much as you knew your old hive, after all you'vebeen coming here for food since you met him and staying to sleep at least half of the time... right, sleep, you couldn't sleep uch without a recuperacoon, and though his presence helped, you had daymares most of the time, though now both of you are working in a training to help you control your psionics, and you hope that will help with dealing with the daymares too, you have the 'coon of course, but since Sersen isn't completely used to it sometimes you sleep with him in his bed, you're probably too used to his presence to sleep without it.

You finally decide to give up on searching him inside the house, so you walk to the front door and exite the hive, you search for him with your eyes and as expected you don't find him there, that means he must be in the backyard. Without hesitation you walk to the selected place and you find him sitting there doing something you couldn't quiet tell what it was -Sersen, I finally find...- you stop talking as soon as an annoying and familiar, smoke. He was smoking. If it was something worse than he using his powers while injured, it was him smoking -What the fuck are you doing?- you hiss, walking until you're in front of him and snatching the canteen, you take a whole sip and a burning heat spreads through your throat. Alcohol. You glance at his side and spot a mark in one of the beams. He was also using his powers -You're so fucking dead now- you glare at him, if he doesn't finds a way to deffend himself, it's going to take him more time to recover.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:22 pm

The mix of painkillers and alcohol, no matter how slight the latter was, had dulled your senses. You really shouldn't have taken an extra pill. But right now that was besides the point, you hadn't realize Castel had found you until it was too late. "Ok dat barely has any alcohol in it!" You growl, reaching for the canteen. You stick the knife you were using into the dirt beside you and take a long inhale on your cigarette, knowing Castel would make you put it out soon. "And dat-" you point to the mark you were making, "-barely takes any of my abilities to make. It summons protective spirits. Dese charms need fixing, I've already left it way too long already." You had been sensing unfamiliar and unfriendly spirits in your hive as of late, some of them entering your dreams as horror terrors.

"Look, I'm not leavin' dis spot until I'm finished. So you can either help me by holding and melting the wax over the charm or continue to yell at me." You take another inhale, making sure to breathe the smoke downwind of Castel.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:45 pm

You glance at the cateen, well, he really doesn't drinks often, so maybe you can pass that, is not like you don't drink once in a while, but it might be dangerous if he is also taking medicine at the same time, you don't really know how that works, but maybe the guy you're having a palecrush on might know, you make a mental note to ask him later about that. You let him take the canteen, you thank in silence when he blows the smoke away, but you still hate the cigarrette, so you calmly take it of his mouth and turn it off.

-I'm not sure if you're supposed to drink while taking medicines, and you have to stop smoking, it's like if you were comitting suicide- the thought made you shiver a little, you really hate the idea of him dying, and you also hate the idea of leaving him alone because you're sure you are going to die first since you're a simple yellowbloods, though you always try to not think about that for the sake of the relationship. 

You bite your lower lip in discomfort, you didn't like how he was talking to you, it was like he was already fed up with you and your anger, and you were to tired to even discuss things anymore. You sigh -Fine, I'll help you, just tell what the fuck am I supposed to do- you pick up the wax, you can't really control your psionics completely, but you can control small flames.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:56 pm

You hiss when he takes away your smoke, but you don't say anything and down a few gulps from your canteen. "Its barely got anyting in it, I'm sure its fine," you tell him. Ok you were being a grumpy jerk, but at the moment you were too tired and frustrated to realize it. Not being able to use both hands was driving you insane. You'd be headed into town tomorrow to get the loose bone shards surgically removed from your elbow, and then you would be so doped up on pain meds you'd sleep for three days straight. "I'm goin' to live for 700 sweeps, which is pretty fuckin' long. I don't tink shavin' a few sweeps off of my life by smokin' is gonna make much of a difference."

He's going to help you, that would make this process a lot faster. "Hold it a few centimeters above the marking and let it drip down the wood very slowly. I'll push it into the marking. Don't do it just yet, let me get out the old wax first." You concentrate on scraping the old wax out with your knife, not speaking until you were finished. You stick the knife back into the ground and, with your elbow on one knee, hold your head in your hand. "I'm sorry, Castel. Its just... dis fuckin' arm! I can't fuckin' do anyting!" Your fist suddenly makes contact with the stone foundation of your hive.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:27 pm

You glance at him and you nod -Right, if you say so- you're still going to ask Corvus about it anyway, because if something happens to Sersen you'll feel guilty because you didn't do anything to prevent it from happening, ut for now, you don't want to argue with him right now at all, you're really tired and you can tell he is too, and both of you arguing in this state won't help at all. You flinch when he says about living that much, the fears from before invading you, but you ignore them -It's amazing how you can throw your life like that, but for someone who will live that much, it means nothing I'm sure- you whisper in bitter sarcasm, you didn't mean to say it out loud, but you don't really care right now.

-Fine, it's easy- you wait until he finishes cleaning the marking, silently watching him, you don't even react when he hits the wall, you just take his hand gently and bring it to your mouth, giving it a quick kiss and then letting it down -You don't want to hurt your other arm right?- you grin, yhough you're sure you're blushing -Don't worry about it, if it was me, I wouldn't have lasted even a day, you can be sure of that- you step aside and you start melting the wax like he told you.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:35 am

You shoot him a glare when he says you're throwing life away. "They're sweeps I'd rather not live. By the time I'm old everyone I know will be dead. I'd rather not spend my last sweeps alone and miserable, thank you." Living that long scared you, and you knew you would spend a large portion of your life without Castel. You shudder at the thought. 

You look pleasantly surprised when he kisses your hand. You know he isn't a touchy-feely troll and doesn't often show his affection. But he's been worried about you. You manage a tired smile before the two of you get to work. You work the wax into the carving, blowing on it so it will cool a little faster. Once finished, you place your hand over it, your irises growing until all of your eyes are the rare orchid colour that runs through your veins. They glow as you activate the charm, then return to normal when you remove your hand. The charm seems to glow in a way, shimmering purple in the night. 

You drink deeply from your canteen before standing. "I'm gonna go on a quick walk and try to clear my head. I'll be back in half an hour, ok? I tink by then it will be time for more painkillers." You hoped Castel didn't count out your tablets, otherwise he'd find you were three short...
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:44 pm

You don't say anything at his words, you would throw away everything if you could live the same sweeps he can, just to stay with him, but he probably doesn't understands that, though you're not really explaining yourself and that doesn't helps, but you're not good when it comes to feelings, less if it's with words, but expressing it with actions is just as embarrassing, so it is like you're trapped between all this decisions, but you know that if you don't show him your feelings once in a while, you might end up losing him, and that idea is unbearable.

You smile slightly at his reaction and both of you start working in silence, you let the melted wax drip down the wood slowly as he puts it into the mark and blows it. Soon your work is finished and you watch as he does his trick, you secretly loved the color his eyes adopted when he used his powers, it was different from other purplebloods you've met, not that you know a lot, but still, you liked them being different. You bit your lower lip so you don't start saying anything about him using magic while injured.

You look at him with a little of surprise, you know he's tired and all, but you were expecting both of you returned to the hive so you could spend some time together, because of all the moving process you hadn't had a lot of time with him, even so you just nod -I see... yeah, go ahead, I'll be... I guess I'll find something to do- you shrug like it's nothing, staring at the just finished charm.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:09 pm

You avoid his eyes, knowing that he wanted you to go back inside. But you felt so frustrated and angry, the latter of which you hadn't been able to outlet. You were trying your best not to take it out on Castel, but shutting him out wasn't the best way to do it. So that frustrated and angered you even more. You were just a mess of negative feelings. You walk off without saying much more, just kind of wandering around the swamp until you reach the bayou.

You easily find one of your shrimp traps and start to hoist it up, only to realize that such efforts were futile with only one arm. Never the less, you continue to try to retrieve it. After ten minutes you give up your exercise of futility, seething with fury. That shrimp trap should have been easy to retrieve, but because of your arm you just couldn't do it. Cursing, you whirl around, your usable fist connecting with the closest tree. You hit the tree again and again, putting all of your strength into it, slowly but surely calming, your anger leaving you each time you make contact with the wood.

You put your hand on your knee, panting, sweat running down your back. Sunrise had began, and with the tree cover it wasn't dangerous to be outside at this time, just damn uncomfortable due to the heat. Before the sun has reached the horizon you are inside of your hive, not even realizing that your knuckles were bleeding and full of splinters.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:05 pm

You silently watch him until you can't see him anymore, and then a bitter fuck escapes from your mouth. You're frustrated and angry but you were trying your best to not lose it in front of him, now that he isn't here you let yourself free. Kicking everything that is in your way you go inside the hive, walking fastly in order to not burn the places you touch, when you reach the bedroom you start walking in circles, you have to let your anger out, but you don't know how, until you spot one of the few boxes you haven't emptied, it actually says "Books I hate", so you think it won't do any harm if you burn them.

You take the box and lock yourself in the bathroom, you take out the books ans spread them along the floor, burning them one by one in the cruelest way possible, at least if there's a fire you are in the bathroom and there is water here. The smoke fills the room and you have to open the door a little so you won't suffocate with it, the smell somehow makes you feel calm again and you don't even realize that time has passed and the sun is out again, you're too concentrated on burning each of the books you have there.

By the time half an hour has passed you're covered in ashes and a dense smoke is filling the room, even so you don't try to stand up or do anything. Then you realize and worriness strikes you, you stand up and without caring you walk to the entrance, finsing Sersen there -Your hand!- you exclaim, though you're in an awful state yourself, all covered in ashes, even your clothes were burnt a little.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:18 pm

The smoke stings your eyes and you cough a few times before opening three windows. Its pretty damn clear Castel has burned something, or somethings. There's one thing for sure, the hive will smell of smoke for several days. "Jegus, Castel," you say between coughs. "So I'm not allowed to smoke in da hive but you can burn shit inside? Fuckin' double standards." You pull your shirt up with your bleeding hand so it covers your mouth and nose as you walk to the source of the smoke. Yup he was definitely burning something in the bathroom. You open the small window in there and turn the shower on high, hoping the steam will push the smoke out of the hive. "I'm not cleanin' dis up! Dis is your hive too now." You wander back over to him, pulling your shirt back down now that the smoke in the hive is lessening. "Huh?" You look at your bloody hand and shrug, to tired to really care. "Eh I've had worse."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:42 pm

You shrug, you have calmed down after burning all of those books, you didn't even realize your eyes hurt and that you are probably hoarse because of all the smoke, but you don't really, you just follow him around as he talks -You smoke anyway! And I didn't said you can't smoke in the house, I said you can't smoke and that's it- your voice sounds really awfull and it even takes you a lot of effort to talk, but you can't even care about that right now, you're too worried about his hand -Besides, it was my stupid collection of books or the whole hive, and it's not like I burn things more than the cigarettes you smoke- you follow him to the bathroom -And hey! I managed to control my psionics even a little, so not everything is bad

You stare at the ashes in the floor, well it was your fault so you're going to take responsability and clean it, though you know it won't be easy at all, but anyway, you're not doing it now -Yeah whatever, I'll clean, they were my books anyway- you shrug as you walk to him -Yes, you have definately had worse- you glance at his broken arm -Here, let me help you with it- you take his hand, spotting some splinters -Splinters huh? I feel bad for the poor tree- you grin a little and with a sigh you kiss him softly in the lips -I think we're both having an awful day so we need to calm down a little... I don't like to see you this angry and I'm pretty much not helping at all, so let's clean your hand and if you wish I can help you with your research...- you actually don't want, but in a moment like this you just want to spend sometime with him, without fighting...
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:27 pm

You just grumble and growl when he rants about the smoke. You're rather bothered by Castel choosing the bathroom to burn everything in, for the next few days when you wandered sleepily into the bathroom you would be greeted with the lingering smell of smoke. At least you smoked outside so the hive didn't stink afterwards. But you let it go, you were too tired to get into a fight. Since you broke your arm, you had been smoking nearly every other day. You were actually quite pleased that you hadn't smoked twice in one day yet. Maybe after your arm was better you would try harder to quit. But for now, you needed your crutch.

You let him take your bleeding mess of a hand. "Yeah..." you mumble. You always felt like shit after doing something like punching a tree until your knuckles bled because it meant that you had let your anger control you. It meant that the cult had succeeded in turning you into a rage-fueled monster. You draw Castel closer when he kisses you, hugging him tightly with your good (but still bleeding) hand. "I'd like that." You kiss him on the cheek before releasing him, wondering if he had noticed yet that there was something a little different about you. Early in the evening, you had to go to the doctor to talk about the next nights surgery, and you decided to get another piercing while you were in town. You'd gotten your tongue pierced, picking out a stud that was the same colour as your mates blood.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:22 pm

It feels a little strange when you're the only one talking, since he usually talks a lot too, but at least his mood seems to be improving even a little and that makes you smile slightly, you hug him too and you don't complain even a little when he kisses your cheek, and when you separate you smile a little at him -Then, I'll take care of this and we can start with your research- you look at your hands -Seriously, even I got stained, you have to take more care of yourself- you walk to the bathroom and gather some water and towels, then you walk back to the room, still wondering why he isnt' talking much, maybe his throat hurts.

-Did you bit your tongue or something? Is your throat hurting?- you ask while cleaning his hand carefully and taking off all the splinters -There, I couldn't fine bandages though, they are probably in the kitchen, I'll search for them- you quickly walk to the kitchen and there you find the first-aid kit, you return to the room with it in your hands -Here, now let's wrap this up... There- you say as you finish, it isn't the best work you've done, and you're pretty sure Corvus knows better how to do this, but it is pretty acceptable anyway.

-We can go now... Ah, I have to change clothes first, I ruined this ones while burning the books, I guess Caimon can eat them if he wants, though they're not really well cooked- you walk to the closet, you just keep talking and talking because you can't stand the awkward silence right now, and you're trying to be as calm as possible. You rummage around in the closet until you find a long-sleeved hoodie and a pair of pants. You just start changing in front of him like it's a normal thing to do, well, you're mates after all and he has seen you with a lot less clothes.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:17 pm

You remain quiet, feeling guilty. Your bottled up anger and frustration was taking its toll on your mate. You needed to fix this. You manage to chuckle when he tells you to take better care of yourself. "Dats what I have you for, bebette." You flex your fingers once he finishes wrapping up your hand. Normally, with your healing charms in place the skin would have scabbed over by now. But you were without your tattoos, all warn out from the incident with Dasura. "Thanks," you say, smiling at him. You need to talk more, he was kind of rambling nervously. You knew Castel wasn't exactly the talkative type.

The smoke has left the hive and the sun is rising, so you shut the windows and pull the metal shutters down to keep out the sun's burning rays. "I don't tink Caimon will care how cooked the clothes are. I tink he just likes chewin' on dem." Come on, Bailic, make conversation! He's your fucking mate talking shouldn't be this hard! 

You hug him from behind when he finishes changing, nuzzling your face into the crook of his neck. "I'm sorry... I've just been really frustrated as of late." You plant a kiss on his cheek before heading over to where you do the majority of your research. On your desk is the mojo-hand you are making for Aryane, which is nearly finished but will have to be put on hold due to tomorrow evenings surgery.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:04 pm

You quickly finish changing and you pet his hair when he hugs you, it's true you're not used to physical contact at all, but it's easy to stand it when it's Sersen the one touching you, you actually like it, but well... you're not the kind of troll who says that out loud, it's even a little hard to think about it because it makes you feel a little embarrassed -That's not how thinks work, you know I suck at medical issues- you grin slightly, the contact makes you feel a little happier, since this is the Sersen you know, one that likes cuddles and pissing you off... well, that's not really good but anyway -Don't worry about it, it's been a really hard week, you've worked hard- you smile as reassuringly as you can, usually he's the one that does that, but this time he's the one that needs you. You let go of him.

-I guess I'll just leave the clothes here and he will get them by himself... he does that anyway- you shrug, leaving your burnt clothes at the side of the closet. You make sure the windows of all the house are closed and the metal blinds down and then you walk to his working place, keeping some prudent distance from his work since you still think most of this is bullshit, no matter how many times you've seen him doing magic, it's just hard to suddenly believe in something like that, but you're actually trying... you guess.

-So, what do you need help with?- you ask while walking around the roo without touching anything, you're not really sure what does he does here, it's kind of mysterious and it makes you wonder.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:23 pm

You snicker at him, "Of course dats how it works. I forget to go to sleep and you yell at me until I do." You hold onto him tightly when he tells you not to worry, huffing when he pulls away. You just wanted all of this crap on your plate to go away, and when you were holding your warm mate, your worries seemed to dissipate for a moment. 

You sit at your desk, wondering if you still had that bottle of whiskey in the back of your bottom drawer. You pick up what will become the mojo-hand for Aryane and then spread it on the table. For now, it just looks like a piece of leather. You take your carving knife from your syladex and shine your desk lamp light on the leather. "Ok, if you can find dese books and put dem on my desk." You scribble a list on a piece of scrap paper and hand it to him. "I can't exactly get to da top shelves with my arm like dis." You chuckle, then hiss when you accidentally jog your arm.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:06 pm

You hiss in response, but only half heartedly -Yes, and it takes me half an hour to make you move your ass to the bed or the 'coon- you glance at him as you walk around his workplace, not really paying attention to what is surrounding you, your attention is fully directed towards him, mostly because you're still worried about him working while injured, but also because you're quite curious about his work, for what you can see, it seems he got a new client during the week you were trying to move, something feels a little different from before now that you pay attention at it.

You take the paper and read the list of books he needs, looking around and spotting them quickly, you've explored this place before because you were curious about the books, so it won't take you long to find them, even so, there are a couple of books in the list you don't know -Fine, I'll search for them... Just tell me where the stepstool is- you actually didn't want to say that outloud since it's embarrassing for you that you're the older one but he's taller than you. You raise your head quickly when he hisses but he seems alright, you sigh in relief -You seriously have to be more careful...- you mutter.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:09 pm

You snicker at him, "You make me go to sleep so early, can you blame me if I don't wanna sleep yet?" You yawn, last night you were in too much pain to sleep, but you didn't let Castel know. You didn't want him to worry more than he already did. You carefully carve a protection charm into the leather, moving slower than normal because you don't have your other hand to keep the leather still. "The stepstool is in the pantry, Bebette." You could have teased him, but you had stressed him out enough today. It was better for both of you to stay calm. 

You manage a smile through the pain shooting up your arm. "I know, Castel. I'll try to be more careful, ok? Can you get me my pain medication from the kitchen?" You might have signed your death certificate with that request, if he counted the pills he'd find you were two short.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:18 am

-And even so you're yawning- you grin, wondering why is it that he's tired, like he said you've been making him sleep earlier than usual because of all this situation, since you read it helps healing faster, but he looks really tired now that you think about it, it's not like he worked a lot right now... maybe it's the stress of the moving? -How have you been sleeping lately?- you ask out of curiousness, he probably hasn't sleept at all.

-The pantry, got it- you exit the room wondering why wasn't there a joke, it's not like you like them but it is the usual, you're now sure he IS tired. You retrieve the stepstool from the pantry and walk back to his workplace, leaving it on the floor near one of the bookcases, ready to get the first book -Fine, fine, as long as you don't overdue it- you manage to smile slightly -Pain medication? Oh, it's been already six hours, let me get it- you walk to the kitchen and get the pills, you look at them while walking back and you realize something strange -Sersen, weren't there two more pills other than this ones?- you ask, with a really serious voice.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:13 am

You manage a chuckle and a reassuring smile. "Do you wan' de hard tru'h or sugar coated?" Its been too hard to get comfortable with your arm this way. You tend to sleep on your side, preferably the side your busted up arm is on. Sleeping on your other side puts your arm at an odd angle, and sleeping on your stomach is out of the question since your brace doesn't let you move your shoulder that way. So you're stuck on your back. When he leaves you let the pain show on your face, cursing and muttering under your breath. That damned Dasura. You'd set a curse on him if you had enough energy too and if you knew where he was. You didn't have any blood or hair or anything to use as a lock to find him. 

You put your easygoing smile back on when Castel returns. Oh fuck. Yep you were so dead. But you continue smiling. "Huh? Oh I t'ink I dropped one de oder day. An' yesterday I took one between doses." Ok the first part was a complete lie, the one you claimed you'd dropped you'd taken today between doses.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:22 pm

You raise and eyebrow and look at him -Isn't the answer obvious? You know I prefer the truth, and it's easier for me to help you if I know what it's really happening- You smile, sure about what you're saying, how can you help him if you don't know what's going? -And well, there's also the possibility I can't help you, but I can try and I can also search for help as well- Though you hope you don't have to because you're bad at talking with other people and you probably wouldn't manage to get someone's help. You sigh, well, it's your fault you don't even have friends, so you guess you don't have the right to complain at all.

-Hm... Is that so?- You look at him for a moment, in silence. You're trying to tell if he's lying or not, but you're too tired for that, even for getting angry about him taking a pill when it wasn't time, so you just sigh and shake your head -You should be more careful with your medicines, the money is not a problem but even so, they're not free- You look at his eyes trying again, but failing -As for taking pills between doses... Don't do that, you're going to ruin your health, if it hurts that much we can ask for a change in the doses, but don't go taking medicines by yourself.

With that you just turn around and start your job: searching books.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:26 pm

"Castel, don' worry so much about me. After the surgery tomorrow and another few weeks of pain meds and rest I'll be back to normal. I don' need help, I jus' need you to tell me to get my ass in bed." You snicker and look up from your work to see Castel mulling over your little white lie. For a second you're sure that he is going to call you out and demand the full truth, but instead you get a small lecture. You keep your smile on your face, feeling guilty about lying to him. You just didn't want him to worry so much. "I won' do it again okay? An' tomorrow I'll ask the doc for stronger meds before I go under for the surgery.

You continue your delicate work on the mojo hand for Aryane, but this time much slower. The meds are kicking in and making you lethargic. You yawn loudly as you work.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:01 pm

-I do that even without you being injured- you remind him, you actually have to drag him to bed sometimes because he won't leave his work, but aside from that it's true he can pretty much take care of himself, even so you can't help to worry about him quite a lot, he's your mate after all, and you may not be his moirail but you can still worry about him, and you do -Of course you're not doing it again, I'll make sure of that- you always make sure of everything, you don't like to leave things to "luck", after all you don't believe luck exists.

-You ask for them and remember to tell me how you're supposed to take the doses, I don't want more pills missing...- you say as you finally start working. You start gathering the books one by one, using the step stool only when necesary, and glancing at Sersen from time to time, you wonder for who is that work, since you didn't meet the costumer -Is that a voodoo doll like the one you made to me?- you still feel a little upset about it working, it doesn't has a logical explanation after all.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next