One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternia's Worst Sailor [Private]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Alternia's Worst Sailor [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Alternia's Worst Sailor [Private]

Post by Sielus Shales Fri May 16, 2014 10:37 pm

Sielus took her hand and got back on his feet, and patted away some clumps of sand, tho still looking at the shy creature with a smile

メ_0 heh that musst take a awful l0t 0f sskill and kn0w h0w t0 make ss0mething like that, i guessss y0u a sscientisst 0f ss0me ss0rt d0wn here then?

the grounded sea dweller continued his walk more carefully ans he chated, while also trying to get a better look at the strange tentacle creature, even as a large structure came in to view

giving it a quick glance, Sielus felt a bit nervous about entering the royal bloods hive, still unsure on her motivations for bringing him here, tho he guessed he would find out soon
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Alternia's Worst Sailor [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Alternia's Worst Sailor [Private]

Post by Eisire Aquina Sat May 17, 2014 12:27 pm

"Oh, um, yeah. I create monsters and sell them to the Empress's army. My bloodline has done so for generations. I think our brains are kind of wired that way." There was a constant stream of DNA always running in the back of Eisire's mind, she was never quite able to turn it off. Her hive was now in view, along with her massive lusus. DragonMum was asleep, still recovering from injuring herself while trying to sink a ship. She was curled around the hive, showing now signs of waking any time soon.

"The easiest way to get in is from the balcony." She pointed above them. "I can swim us both up there" She held out her hand again for him to take.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

http://solveitwithc4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Sun May 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Sielus glanced over at the huge dragon who would be covering any form of door on the ground level now, so the balcony seemed like the only other way in, Sielus held took hold of the out stretched hand figuring that the royal blood would be able to manage his weight with the strength of her cast, tho as he did a thought crossed his mind that after he goes in to this hive, it might be hard to leave with out her permission, as it was ringed by a rather large dragon, to large for him to handle even if he had serpent dads help.
dismissing his wild thoughts, Sielus smiled up at Eisire

メ_0 nice hive y0u have here, l00kss welc0ming
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Sun May 18, 2014 9:26 pm

He was heavier than she had expected, but she managed to swim the both of them up to the balcony. She wondered if he was weighed down by his metal arm. She opened the glass doors sighed, happy to be in her hive once more. Asda detached himself from her back and swam off to whatever new hidey-hole he had discovered.

She couldn't quite tell if he was being sarcastic or polite, so she opted for the latter. "Thanks, though to be honest it is rather empty. Oh, um, follow me." She walked to the center of her hive, where a tall spiral staircase connected the underwater castle to her above ground cottage. She climbed up, opening the trap door at the top into the boat garage beneath the cottage. Once she had both feet on land, she started to wring out her hair.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Mon May 19, 2014 10:29 pm

Sielus followed the royal blood up the stairs after watching the weird tentacle thing known as Asda scurry off to who knows where, while also dropping what looked like one of your feygo packets, stifling a laugh at its choice of drink, you proceeded up the stairs

moments later his head broke the water and he found himself in a cottage with Eisire whinging out her hair, not bothering to do the same, soelus did pull off his boots and empty the remaining water into the pool he just stepped out of while he filled his lungs with air and coughed up some left over water

メ_0 heh, well thiss iss c00l, didn't think fuchssiass liked t0 live ab0ve the water level?

he commented off offhandedly as he surveyed the room he found himself in

Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue May 20, 2014 8:42 am

The room was pretty barren, with one wall opening out into a lagoon. The floor was wood slatted, built about a foot above the water. There was a little dresser where Eisire kept some clothes, typically she would strip off once she was on ground, dry off and change so she didn't track water into her hive. But there was no way in hell she was going to do that in front of a stranger. Instead, she pulled a white ribbon out and tied her hair into a high pony tail. She couldn't fit all of her hair into a hairband so ribbons had to suffice.

She handed him a towel so he could dry off a little. "Well, I usually live in the underwater part of my hive, but I've taken to living here as of late." She opened a door in the back wall, which led to a set of stairs, and climbed up to the main floor. Oh good, she had remembered to tidy her hive before setting out. She took the basket she carried over to the kitchen and laid the wet plants out to dry.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Tue May 20, 2014 11:03 pm

Sielus used the towel she had given him to dry off his hair so it wasn't dripping so much, tho he forgot about his horns and how sharp they are, just as he was pulling the towel off his head the fluffy fabric snagged on the pointed bone and promptly impaled it's self on all four of his sensitive horns.
silently cursing, Sielus yanked the towel off his head, tearing it some more in the process and looked at the damage he had done, crap, there were four tears in it now, just his luck, panicking slightly he looked around for somewhere to hide the damaged towel, he opened his modus and stuffed the tatered cloth inside to be lost forever in the cavernous capacity of his glitched system and then followed Eisire up the stairs to the hive proper

メ_0 heh i can relate t0 that, i like living 0n the beach, sserpent dad can sswim all he wantss and i d0n't have my sstuff fl0ating ar0und the hive

he said hurriedly, trying to cover the mishap that had just occurred
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed May 21, 2014 8:35 pm

You look over your shoulder as you lay all of the plants out to dry, sorting them by type. "Oh? I just use Velcro to keep everything in place." Once you complete your task, you wipe your hands on your sopping wet skirt. You would have to mop up all of this water later, something you weren't quite looking forward to.

"So, um, I can take you back to mainland whenever you want. I have the jetski so it will only take ten minutes at most to get back." You didn't want to push him out the door, and you didn't want to make him think he was stuck here. What you did want is to ask him questions about what is beyond the trench.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Wed May 21, 2014 10:23 pm

Silus laughed at his own stupidity, that would of made thing so much easier when he was little, and all his toys had floated to the ceiling, far out of his reach

メ_0 hahaha, i wissh i th0ught 0f Velcr0, that w0uld 0f made life eassier... ahh well ill keep it in mind then

upon hearing that she would take you bact to the mainland, sielus gave a smile, well that at least means she isn't imprisoning him, so that's good, he wouldn't have to fight her to escape now, good thing because he was beginning to like this seadweller, a fair bit actually

メ_0 well that'ss c00l t0 hear that there iss a quick way back, that w0uld ssave a l0t 0f walking, th0 i guessss y0u migh be tired after carrying me up here, maybe ya ssh0uld take a brake bef0re ssetting 0ut again, im n0t the lighted tr0ll ar0und...
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Thu May 22, 2014 3:40 pm

Eisire filled her teakettle with water and quickly set it brewing. One of the things she enjoyed about living on land was that she could enjoy a cup of tea. She took out her favorite mug, which looked kind of like a dragon's egg, the handle made from a clay dragon tail sticking out from a painted crack at the bottom of the mug.

She laughed a little at Sielus's comment. "I'm guessing its your metal arm that weighs you down? Excuse me if it sounds like I'm prying. Perhaps a lighter metal, maybe titanium, would be better to use for your arm?" The kettle whistled and Eisire opened her little painted tin of teabags. "Do you want a cuppa?"
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Thu May 22, 2014 7:54 pm

メ_0 0h! err, l0ve a c0p 0f tea thankss

sielus looked around ths hive wondering what he could say about his wight problem, she admitted to being a scientist so she might want to experiment on him if he told the truth, on the other hand he hated being dishonest ... ah fuck it

メ_0 heh, the arm issn't the pr0blem, th0 it iss heavier than n0rmal, heavy c0mbat grade y0u ssee?, but itss me, i cant sswim becausse im literally t0 densse t0 fl0at, i h0pe that'ss n0t a pr0blem?

he held his breath for her response and mentally readied himself to abscond in case she pulled out some needles and a hack saw to begin experimentation
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Thu May 22, 2014 9:31 pm

You grab another cup, filling the two up with the boiling water and adding in the teabags. "Do you take milk and sugar?" You pour milk into your teacup and then add a spoonful of sugar, stirring then squeezing the teabag against the side of the cup then throwing it in the trash.

You frowned, unsure why it would be a problem for you. "No, not for me at least, although I can see how that would cause you problems. I wonder if you used a buoyancy belt when you swam if it would help? Or a vest. I've seen landdwellers use them when they go... Whats it called? Scuba diving? Something like that." You opened a few of your cabinets, smiling when you found your tin of chocolate biscuits.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Thu May 22, 2014 10:11 pm

メ_0 milk and tw0 ssugarss pleasse

sielus was relived that she wasn't a complete mad scientist, that would have been bad, feeling more relaxed, he took a seat at the table and wondered why he never thought of useing such thing?

メ_0 i musst be 0ut 0f t0uch with thesse thingss, i never th0ught 0f ussing ss0mething t0 help me sswim, jusst ss0rt 0f accepted the fact i cant and wass glad the the trade 0ff w0rked 0ut t0 my fav0r, the increassed denssity made me sstr0nger ss0 0n land, im at an advantage in m0sst ssituati0nss...

he wasn't sure why he was telling her this, must be because she seemed nice
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Thu May 22, 2014 10:38 pm

You fix his tea as requested, then set both mugs on the kitchen table. You sit down, smacking the bottom of your cylindrical chocolate biscuit tin to free the last few from the bottom. You smile when they come loose, dipping one of them into your tea before taking a bite.

"Goodness I am an embarrassment when I'm on land, I can barely put one foot in front of the other. The amount of tumbles I've taken in my own hive is idiotic." You take a sip of your tea, its a tad too hot for your liking at the moment but still good. You quite enjoyed a nice cup of tea when you sat down. Plus the caffeine boost in it was a nice pick me up.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Mon May 26, 2014 4:52 pm

sielus laughed at the thought of this graceful looking girl constantly tripping on her self, that would be quiet a sight, tho he did know how hard it was to move on land when he first left the sea.

heh, trusst me, it getss eassier over time

sielus took a sip of tea ant smiled, this was good tea, which was weird because he didn't like tea that much

thiss iss rather good, thanks
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Mon May 26, 2014 5:33 pm

She finished her chocolate biscuit and busied herself with fishing the chunk that had fallen to the bottom of the mug with her spoon. Eisire smiled back at Sielus. "Its no problem. Oh do you want a snack or something?" She hoped he didn't ask for one of her biscuits... They were a little hard to come by. Of course, if he wanted one she would share.

"So, um, if you don't mind me asking, where are you from? Do you do a lot of sailing?" Hadn't she asked the latter question when they had met? Oh well she had asked it again anyways.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Wed May 28, 2014 9:22 am

Sielus shook his head at the offer, he had eaten not long before the accident, and now he felt a bit sick from geing thrown around in the sinking ship, at least too sick to eat any thing soon.

メ_0 thankss, but i'll passss thiss time

he took a sip of his tea and wished it was Feygo, this stuff was weir to him, tho anyone that lived on fish and packaged goods would find drinking flavored water weird.
putting the tea aside he decided to answer her queries to his life.

メ_0 heh, well i try t0 ssail, im n0t that g00d at it, it sseemss, that wass the third sship ive ssunk n0w... ssec0nd actually, the um... SSinSStrall mk 2 never ssank, itss impaled 0n tw0 r0ckss under a cliff n0w... yeah, i ssuck at ssailing. Ass f0r where im fr0m, far t0 the ss0uth there iss a ssmall issland, that'ss where sserpent dad picked me up fr0m, and raissed me, nice place, but a little b0ring m0sst 0f the time

sielus smiled at the sort of happy memory's from his wriggler hood, when serpent dad went easy on him in there sparing matches

Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Thu May 29, 2014 9:26 am

Eisire dipped her second biscuit into the tea, her fins twitching slightly when she heard her youngest and smallest dragon, Phobee, making a ruckus upstairs. She was sure she had locked her study, if Phobee ever got in there it would be months upon months of work down the drain. The hatchling had probably heard voices downstairs and was wondering why she hadn't been introduced yet.

She tilted her head slightly at Sielus, "Jegus, you don't seem to have much luck with ships." She smiled, wrinkling her nose as she held back a chuckle. "Well, at least you can't drown." She took a few more swallows of her tea before setting the mug down. "I've never been past this sea, whats over by where you live? Have you ever come across ruins while sw- walking along the ocean floor?" Thank glob she'd caught herself, remembering at the last second that Sielus couldn't swim.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Sat May 31, 2014 8:23 am

Sielus looked up at the sound of thumping and clattering up stairs, frowning as he wondered what was causing it, was the cottage structurally unstable? sitting on the water so long it wouldn't surprise him that much. just his luck sunk a ship and a hive in one night, could he be any worse of a sailor?... wait if the cottage sank beaus he was in it, would he owe Eisire for damages? crap, he was flat broke after buying that last ship....

before sielus's imagination could run off any further, he realized he got asked a question, something about ruins?

メ_0 0h heh, yeah i guessss ive d0ne a l0t 0f walking, ss0 yeah, ive c0ma acr0ssss a ruin 0r tw0 0n the 0cean fl00r, crasshed the firsst SSinSStrall in t0 a 0ld ssunken city when it ssank if that c0untss

Sielus was still looking at the ceiling while he spoke, woried that it was gonna come crashing down in hin any time now
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:37 pm

Eisire tilted her head, perhaps he had came upon her ancestor's lost city. "What where the ruins like? I mean, what did the buildings look like?" Her fins were perked, her eyes bright.

The ceiling did not fall, but the thumping moved to the stairs. A wail traveled down the stairs, a needy keening sound. Little Phobee came running into the kitchen, demanding to be fed, her little claws scraping against the wooden floor. She was a small dragon, with white scales that shimmered in the sun. Upon seeing a stranger in the kitchen, Phobee hissed, fluffing herself up and spreading her wings before taking to the air. She stood on Eisire's shoulders, growling at Sielus.

"Sielus, this is Phobee, she's my youngest dragon. She's been in a rather odd mood as of late, so please excuse her bad behavior."
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:55 am

Sielus let out a silent sigh of relief at the sight of the small dragon and grinned. his luck was holding out it seemed, there will be no adding of the sinking of hives to his list tonight

メ_0 heh, that'ss fine, im the sstranger in her hive, ss0 sshe hass the right if thingss here, n0t me, th0 i w0uld take 0ffensse if sshe bit me th0...

sielus chuckled and waved the last comment off as a joke not really expecting that the small dragon would actually bite him. tho if it did he hopes it would go for one of his steel parts.

メ_0 hmm, ab0ut the ruinss th0... that wass a while ag0, ss0 i d0n't rightly remember what the buildingss l00ked like, but i remember the city wass multi tiered and circular, with the palace in the center, i didnt sstay l0ng th0, had a p0ke ar0und the palace and sswiped ss0me bitss and piece'ss then hiked it back t0 land
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:36 pm

It didn't sound like her ancestors city, she had a sketch somewhere in the journal she left you. The city was made of tall glass spires, like needles. Eisire smiled, "That sounds really cool." What was her ancestor's underwater hive like... A tower taller than the rest, fitted with stained glass. Maybe one day she'd get to see what was left. Eisire drank her tea, quite relaxed.

Phobee, however, had switched from territorial to curious. Quietly, she snuck up to Sielus, sniffing his feet and then up his leg. She placed her small scaled paws on the edge of his chair before jumping up to sit on his lap. She sniffed his face, her scales flat against her face, her breath warm and her tyrian eyes wide. Phobee tilted her head at his metal arm, liking the sheen of it. She headbutted it, then patted at his hand, first without claws and then with them slightly extended. Eisire didn't realize Phobee was nawing on Sielus's metal thumb until it was too late.

"Oh Sielus I'm sorry! Phobee, bad girl! Stop that!" She stood and reached for the dragon.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:00 pm

Sielus cocked his head at the small dragon sitting in his lap while it gnawed on his thumb, he could 'feel' her teeth scratching the surface of his metal limb, but he shut off pain receptors long ago so all he got was a tickling sensation now.

メ_0 heh, itss fine, sshe cant d0 much damage at her ssize.

he let out a sigh

メ_0 heh, l00kss like i cant take 0ffensse at her biting me it sseemss, sshe iss t0 cute

Sielus started petting the young dragon affectionately as she continued to chew on his thumb, half tempted to keep her if he could
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:17 am

Phobee purred, a strange rumbling sound from deep in her small chest. Her claws dug into the ridges of Sielus's wrist as she nawed on his thumb with the side of her jaw, looking up at Sielus as she did. She paused to sniff his hand when he began to pet her, then continued to teethe on his thumb.

Eisire sat back down, if Sielus didn't mind then why not let Phobee teethe. It was better than her nawing on books or doorframes or the legs of tables. Perhaps if she became friendly enough with Sielus, she'd make a dragon similar to Phonee for him. Maybe with black scales and violet eyes. "She's only acting cute cuz she wants to teethe on you," Eisire snickered. "She's a big sassy brat most of the time."
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:39 am

Sielus chuckled at the description Eisire gave about her young dragon, tho still content to let her teethe on his steel hand, he was rather use to being eaten by reptiles now, his lusus would trap him in the great snakes giant mouth for a day if he ever lost a sparing match with him, but little Phobee was so much cuter than SerpentDad.

メ_0 ah, ss0 sshe iss a little sschemer then? well it iss certainly w0rking thiss time. i might have t0 bring a sspare hand next time if i c0me t0 vissit, but 0nly if y0ur g00d f0r Eissire

Sielus cooed to the little dragon, feeling it purr in his lap.

メ_0 y0u made thiss little 0ne? i recall y0u ssaying ss0mething ab0ut creating creaturess here, iss sshe 0ne 0f y0urss ass well?
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next