One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternia's Worst Sailor [Private]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Alternia's Worst Sailor [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Alternia's Worst Sailor [Private]

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:30 pm

Phobee now had her front legs wrapped around Sielus's arm, her tail circling his elbow. She purred louder, her tyrian coloured eyes half closed, her scales flat against her skin. Eisire laughed, she'd never seen Phobee act this friendly towards anyone but herself. "She is, she's always trying different things to get me to feed her extra food." She'd realized it a little too late, and the small dragon was now a pound overweight. In her other dragons, it wouldn't matter, but because Phobee was so small she needed to stay below a specific weight, or she wouldn't be able to fly.

"Yes, I made Phobee, she's the youngest of my seven dragons. Something went a little wrong in the coding, a mutation I didn't notice until it was too late, so she will get maybe twice the size she is now and that's about it."
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

http://solveitwithc4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Alternia's Worst Sailor [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Alternia's Worst Sailor [Private]

Post by Sielus Shales Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:44 pm

with his arm more and more ensnared my the affectionate dragon, Sielus gave a soft smile and sighed, releasing the internal elbow lock in the arm and swiching it to omnidirectional mode, he let it go slack and conform to the small dragons form, to let her get more comfortable as he sipped some more tea

メ_0 well, desspite the mutati0n, sshe iss ssuper cute, maybe a ssmall drag0n can be ass usseful ass a big 0ne? like f0r sstealth j0bss 0r carrying messssagess? heh, thiss little cutie w0uld wreck hav0c 0n a airsship if sshe g0t in t0 the ventss i reck0n

Sielus said while petting the loudly purring dragon, not really seeing her size as a bad thing or a mistake, he could relate to mutations, and he never viewed his own as a mistake

Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:19 pm

By now Eisire had finished her tea, and was nibbling on the chocolate biscuit, trying to make the last one last a little bit longer. She'd have to scour the market for another tin, which would take some time. She had to carve out an entire day for trips to the city, making sure to keep her gills and fins covered at all time, the longer she would have to stay the more likely she was to be discovered. She blinked a few times, snapping out of daydreaming and turning her attention back to Sielus.

"She is rather cute, I was planning on having her as a housepet, but that's a good idea. I hadn't thought of that... A friend and I are thinking about taking up sailing soon, perhaps Phobee's size can be used to our advantage."

Phobee kept herself wrapped around Sielus's arm, her eyes now closed and her nawing slowing as she nodded off.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:20 pm

Sielus nodded and stroked the small dragon softly, wondering if he sould leave the arm behind if the small drake was intent on hugging it so tightly. 

メ_0 heh, well i w0uld l0ve 0ne thiss ssize ar0und the sship, bef0re it ssank that iss, sshe sseemss like sshe w0uld be usseful, and a l0vely c0mpani0n.

Sielus grinned and sipped his tea

メ_0 perhapss y0u c0uld make a sside bussinessss making miniature drag0nss? im ssure tr0llss w0uld pay f0r ssuch thingss 0n the main land?
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:43 pm

Phobee slept quite peacefully, her folded wings occasionally fluttering. Eisire smiled at Sielus's pondering. "I suppose little dragons are better for sailing, especially since they don't eat as much as a fully grown dragon. Storage is always a problem when it comes to ships... As for being a companion, it depends on her mood. She can be right rotten when she wants to be." Eisire laughed, putting the lid back on the empty biscuit tin. "She's a rather jealous little thing."

She thought on the business idea. "You think so? I mean it wouldn't be hard to create them in bulk, hypothetically, and I could highlight the more domestic genes so they would be more like housepets..."
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:27 am

Sielus chuckled at the comment about Phobee's jealousy, seeing how much she liked his arm, it might be a real pain getting her off later if Eisire was right. but he wouldn't have to worry about it until later.

メ_0 heh, well if i ever buy a little drag0n fr0m y0u in the future, i w0uldn't mind a wild and sspirited rasscal, it w0uld keep sserpent dad bussy and active when im 0ut and away fr0m hive, he'ss g0tten really lazy in recent ssweepss. but hive pet drag0nss ss0und like a g00d idea, even like added pr0tecti0n f0r wrigglerss, in the event they have a ssmall lussuss.

sielus mused as he finished off his tea, feeling a bit excited at the prospect at getting his own dragon, if there as cute as the one on his arm, he would buy fifty!
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:48 pm

Eisire grinned, pulling her sketchbook and tablet from her sylladex. "Mind if I write that down? That's a good idea... There's also wrigglers that have lusi so large that they can't fit inside buildings, so a little dragon would be a good idea for them. I could even highlight the maternal protective instinct, perhaps making sure the first thing the dragon saw was the wriggler? So they imprint and can only remain loyal to one troll." She's typing rapidly into her tablet as she speaks, excited. Then she pulled up a blank page, pulling the stylus from the side of her tablet. "So a dragon the size of Phobee with a similar temperament? Any preferences on colouring, horn and spike shape and size, stuff like that?"
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3