One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clown Prince's Journal.

Go down

The Clown Prince's Journal. Empty The Clown Prince's Journal.

Post by Aarush Dasura Wed May 21, 2014 11:59 am

Entry 1

The Fish Bitch came to see me today, along with that over large hulk she considers a fit ruler for the planet. He isn't anything but a idiotic murderer. I'd bet my paints she's red or pale with him. No fucking matter, she wants me to lead up some others just to remove certain targets that need to be taken care of all quiet like. Doesn't bother me any, she's even giving me a large territory just to make a place for my own little cult. The pay is ridiculous, but she's placing me under the damned Grand Highblood, well... He'll be dancing to my tune soon enough.

Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

http://Iamrizu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Clown Prince's Journal. Empty Re: The Clown Prince's Journal.

Post by Aarush Dasura Wed May 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Entry 2

Recruiting for this isn't as hard as I thought it would be. Whole hoards of desperate shits just come running when you offer a little more then what Empire hands out. It isn't going to be easy tho. Most of these Highbloods are fucking greedy bastards who've always had things easy, this mid bloods aren't much better. How the fuck is it usually the low bloods who figure shit out the fastest? Well probably because if they didn't they get turned into piles of dust.

In other news I've been worken on expanding a different sort of carnival. I've been hearing the whispers again. Been dreaming things that slime can't wash away between my ears. Always the same, some otherworldly purple tower on some rock filled with shadowy folk. Must be some sort of castle keep, only I think I'm ruling up in there. The tower I am in is closest the the castle. Only fucking let down of the dream is that I can't leave the tower and I'm in some hella ugly pajamas. Those dreams are different from my other ones. They feel more real then my waking life. This must be some sort of vision from the Wicked Ones, a glance into my own Empire forged off the back of the souls I control. I must find a way to expand my power. Just merely using the dead to enhance my abilities is not enough.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

http://Iamrizu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down