One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream Journal of Daymares

Go down

Dream Journal of Daymares Empty Dream Journal of Daymares

Post by Azikat Neovil Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:39 pm

It has been a long while since I have picked up a journal to record my dreams, but now I feel as if I need to do this again. You see, recently my Daymares have died down, they seem to have... quelled themselves somehow. I don't remember them being so dull before.

It has also become difficult for me to recollect what I have dreamt, it's like there's a fog filling my while i sleep, everything seems so dark and the voices or whispers that i hear around me, though they are few and far in between, are muffled.

This has never happened before... or has it? Oddly enough this feeling is oh so familiar to me. It's like i'm in a place that i haven't been in a very long time and honestly it is scaring me right now. Where am I in my dreams? Why is everything so fogged up while I'm dreaming? Why can't I remember what I have dreamt?

It's a mystery...

Perhaps I should talk to someone about it.
Azikat Neovil
Azikat Neovil

Back to top Go down

Dream Journal of Daymares Empty New Discoveries

Post by Azikat Neovil Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:34 am

So just recently I have found out the reason as to why my Daymares have been so blurred up due to information I received from a close friend. Apparently I am once again part of a dreaded game that I did not want to partake in, the proof of this statement is currently sleeping in a tall purple tower in a purple city on a purple moon known as Derse.

But honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way, just think about this, Two veteran players in a SGRUB session leading their group to safety. It reminds me about what I did after that Drone attack... leading my friends away to that strange abandoned temple.

Now I have to figure out what I am supposed to do from here since it is clear to me that sitting around and doing nothing is not an option.
Azikat Neovil
Azikat Neovil

Back to top Go down

Dream Journal of Daymares Empty Re: Dream Journal of Daymares

Post by Azikat Neovil Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:49 pm

If I remember correctly it was a traumatizing event or thought that brought your dreamself to awaken... but my memories of the first time I was involved with this game are hazy and unwanted, I want to keep a lot of them that way since they all hold a unique sense of pain to them...

But for the sake of this new session I must dig up these memories... no matter how painful they may be, I need answers. I believe my old dream journals are back at my hive of which I had abandoned a while ago, maybe I can go back and get them some time soon here.
Azikat Neovil
Azikat Neovil

Back to top Go down

Dream Journal of Daymares Empty Re: Dream Journal of Daymares

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down