One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corvus's journal [Nouvelle]

Go down

Corvus's journal  [Nouvelle] Empty Corvus's journal [Nouvelle]

Post by Corvus Letrei Wed May 21, 2014 7:55 am

entry NO. 284

whelp, im now desperate enough to ask my journal for advice, amthea has left for space and left me with a giant riddle to solve.
something about a session of traumatizing events and vague references to a chess game of some sort, i don't know, and thats the problem, i cant let this lie until i get all the facts and can put this to rest, mark my words journal, mark them well, i will know what SGRUB is all about

im going to the library tomorrow night, see if i can dig up some answers there, there has to be, or else i'll be wasting my time

well good day journal, good talking to you as always

Last edited by Corvus Letrei on Wed May 21, 2014 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Corvus's journal  [Nouvelle] Empty Re: Corvus's journal [Nouvelle]

Post by Corvus Letrei Wed May 21, 2014 6:52 pm

Entry NO. 257

hi journal!, today i decided to continue with amthea's experiments and see them to the end, i started with one of the remaining test subjects in the walking thermal hull behind the lab, classed him as a mutant blood, aqua in the spectrum with no hint of psionic activity to be noted.

the subject seemed resistant to sedatives and made vivisection difficult to perform, sadly with all the thrashing around, the mutant died due to blood loss, such a waste of my time, i will have to reschedule the body for a autopsy now, bah im depressed now, i might go do some drawing to clear my mind
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Wed May 21, 2014 7:54 pm

Entry NO. 258

well that was a lesson in protocol journal, it turns out that the 'rainbow drinker' rebirth ability is not completely restricted to jade bloods it seems.
the aqua blood mutant from last night also inherited this trick and employed it at the worst possible time, i was in the middle of the processes of removing and weighing the trolls organs, i forget which one is was working with at the time, when the troll sat up and screamed at me, calling me a variety of colorful names and tried to attack me, how rude!

he knocked me off my stool and went to ponce on me while i was on the floor, but forgot... or didn't notice that i had cut him wide open, so his internal organs spilled on to the floor and caused his to slip and fall on his own blood pump and broke his head open on the corner of the surgery table, such a mess, im not looking forward to cleaning it now.

as a precaution, i removed the rainbow mutants head tho im sure its was dead this time, i hope, at least i didn't kill him...

im going to restrain all future cadavers now, in case of more incidents like this
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Wed May 21, 2014 9:31 pm

Entry NO. 259

running the lab by my self is hard journal, i don't know how amthea did it, on top of the lab work, cleaning and restraining of cadavers so they don't get up and bite my face off, i now have to worry about proper disposal, tonight when i tried to take the rainbow mutant to the incinerator behind the hive, i got distracted by the hive phone, and left the body in the back lawnring

im not sure if that was a mistake or not, crow dad caught wind of the corpse and ate it while i was busy on the phone, so on the plus side, it saved time on burning the corpse and i don't have to feed dad today... on the other hand, i hope his poop doesn't get reanimated because of this, oh gog that would be awful!  

a big bird poop attacking trolls and drinking there blood! oh no what have i done!
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Wed May 21, 2014 11:10 pm

Entry NO. 260

im happy to report journal, that giant blood sucking poop monsters are not a thing, and never will be.
i watched crowdad for three nights to make sure that he was ok after eating that mutant, but if seems that the jade blood condition does not transfer to poop, i guess i wasted a lot of time now, but at least its all cleared up now so i can get back to work.

also i have been sorting though amthea's things to move to storage, do you realize how many knives that troll had? im mean i knew that she used knives as her strife weapon but come on! there is a metric TON of them! i might make that my strife weapon as well... im not sure yet

Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down