One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back home (private)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Back home (private) Empty Back home (private)

Post by Aarush Dasura Fri May 30, 2014 10:01 pm

You fly over the low lands, pushing your bike to the limits. Oh it could go a lot faster, so could you, but you were not so sure how Eisire would react to the higher speeds. You were pushing into almost sonic territory as it was, keeping an eye on Eisire so that she would not pass out. You knew that she was used to riding dragons but you were not sure how she would react to this. Coming up to the mountain, you slow down and ride low into the range. You had to slow down quite a bit before you could go into your hive. You guide the bike into the cave's entrance, slowly you would walk the bike up near your door, around fifteen feet into the cave. It was a simple door, made out of a thick metal painted a chipped red.

Alright... Here we are.

Your voice is a bit muffled because of your mask before you pull it off.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

http://Iamrizu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Back home (private) Empty Re: Back home (private)

Post by Eisire Aquina Fri May 30, 2014 10:10 pm

You were filled with adrenaline, half through the excitement of going so fast and half through the fear of going so fast... You hop off, pulling the helmet off. Urk. Helmet hair. Your fingers quickly worked to unbraid your hair as you followed Aarush into the cave. Once stopped at the door, you flip your head upside down, shaking it out before flipping it up again, hoping it wasn't a complete mess. You beam at Aarush, eyes wide.

"I've never seen mountains before! The land around you is beautiful." You were getting that itch to explore Alternia again.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

http://solveitwithc4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sat May 31, 2014 10:24 am

You are currently sitting outside your moirail's hive because he has disappeared. He hasn't been answering your messages and he isn't at his hive, so here you were waiting for him in a small crevice you found to hide from other trolls. You could just go back home but that could make you miss Aarush if he ever returned. You sat quietly in your hiding spot until you heard the roar of his bike, just as you were about to greet him with quite a nasty glare until you heard another voice making you retreat further into the crevice.

It was a seadweller....she must've been good friends with him then... If Aryane wasn't a seadweller you probably would've left out of fear, but you had to address Aarush not answering your message. You forget about the seadweller girl for now. You equipped your staff and strode out of your hiding place with the confidence of a worried and angry moirail. Aarush Dasura!! You yelled as you walked toward him with a fixed glare.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 31, 2014 10:59 am

Yeah their- Oh shit...

You sort of freeze up when you hear Ducita's voice. Okay, she was mad, you expected that. Oh shit she had her staff out. You do the mature thing and hide behind Eisire.

Hey sis... Umm. I thought I had given you a key to my hive. Errrr, have you been out here all this time? Or um... Oh hey this is Eisire, she saved my ass big time...

You would be slowly moving towards the door of your hive keeping Eisire between you and your angry morail. You didn't want to get hit with the staff again. You really hoped she could not see the bandage you had over your left eye in the gloom of the cave, she was probably going to just get more pissed.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Sat May 31, 2014 12:23 pm

Your eyes widen, your face flushed. Her shouting and sudden appearance had made you jump, and now your fins were flared. It was a natural instinct, and sometimes your gills flared out as well. It was supposed to make you appear larger to predators... wait, was Aarush hiding behind you?! Nervous and stuttering, you waved at the staff-wielding troll. "Um, hi I'm Eisire. But Aarush already said that..." You couldn't help but keep your eyes on the end of her staff. Still smiling sheepishly, you hiss through your teeth at Aarush. "Will you quit hiding behind me! You're two sweeps older than me for glob's sake!"
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sat May 31, 2014 12:33 pm

You stop in front of the seadweller, her little show with the fins didn't phase you. You don't even want to talk to her right not, but it seems like you have to to get to your cowering moirail. Oh, he was so right to be cowering. You flip your staff so you weren't holding it at your side, but with both hands. You force a smile onto your face to seem polite.9reetin9s Miss Eisire. I am Ducita and I need t0 talk t0 the clown ab0ut his whereab0uts. The smile seems to intensify your glare at Aarush and you grip your staff tighter. It's been ab0ut a week since I've last had c0ntact with him and I've been s0 w0rried.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 31, 2014 12:40 pm

Umm... Sis...errr Ducita.. I can explain... errr please put the staff away.

You pick up your head a bit so that you could get a better look at your morail. Yeah there was no way she could miss the bandage over your eye now.

I need to errr... get err my ancestor's journals... ummm, we can talk more about this inside? I have food...

You also had a mess that had grown some since the last time Ducita had been at your hive. You did go on a bit of a soperific binge before getting the order. Oh... shit what had you even talked to her about the last time you had spoken to her? You don't even remember. Okay she might be very justified in hitting you.

I'm errr... going to unlock my hive now.

You take the key from around your neck and slowly inch over towards the door.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Sat May 31, 2014 12:48 pm

You were going to attempt to dig him out of this, glob knows if it would work. "I'm afraid that may be partially my fault, he's been pretty feverish so I've been attempting to get him to rest as much as possible. I should have asked him if he needed to let anyone know where he was." You smiled apologetically. You were an okay diplomat, you thought, no where near as good as your ancestor. Your nervous fingers were at work in your hair, braiding it loosely. There was so much of it, and sometimes it matted when left to its own devices. But braids were always a go too hairstyle.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sat May 31, 2014 1:00 pm

I will n0t put the staff away. Not now, not with this other troll who prevented him from contacting you. He got sick...okay, that's an acceptable excuse. Will it save him however? You eyes widen at the sight of the bandage over his eye. No way that was associated with the fever! No way this Eisire girl could help him now. What happened t0 y0ur eye? You say through gritted teeth. You rush over to Aarush and prod him in the back with your staff to get him to stop at the closed door. You look from him to Eisire. 0pen the d00r then. You say this frustration. You can't hit him if he has an eye injury...maybe later, he heals pretty quickly. Maybe then he'll remember to tell you things so you aren't worry over if he's dead or not.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 31, 2014 1:18 pm

Umm... it's not hurt errr... I'll show you when I get in. Yes door opening, yes ma'm.

You quickly unlock the door and start picking up the random bottles that were thrown all over the front room. Okay you are buying yourself a few more seconds to think about how the heck to explain this to Ducita.

Umm... Welcome to my hive Eisire.

Okay less talking, pick up more of these bottles. How many cases did you go threw last week. Last, before the assignment, was just one big blur. You had thought you had just taken a peace of wood to your recpticoon with a few cases just to relax and paint up a replacement door for the bathroom. Apparently you went threw more then just a few cases, and you did not stay in your room ether. What a lovely first introduction to your hive.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Sat May 31, 2014 1:25 pm

You stand inside awkwardly, having rarely been inside another trolls hive and feeling completely out of place. That and you were rather intimidated by Ducita. You pulled on your braid, wiggling your toes in your very worn sneakers. You looked down at them, you really needed new ones, these were squishing your toes. And now your half-developed dorsal fin was itching like crazy. Last week you had rubbed your back against the wall to get it to stop itching, but if you did that here it would be weird to say the least. You chewed on your lip and watched meekly as Aarush scrambled to clean his hive. Worry knitted your eyebrows as you realized what these bottles used to contain.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sat May 31, 2014 1:36 pm

You roll your eyes at the mess of his hive. With this terrible state of it, you're glad you didn't come inside here. You decide to help him pick up the bottles, maybe you can calm yourself down a little bit. As you work you glance over toward Eisire who is standing to the side awkwardly.

S0rry ab0ut the mess miss Eisire. You look at Aarush who is also scrambling to pick up the bottles. You aren't sure whether to address his drinking habits or his eye.

W0uld've helped if y0u at least t0ld me y0u were leavin9....c0uld've cleaned up f0r y0u. You feel a little hurt about him not telling you these things. You bit your lip to quiet your frustration.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 31, 2014 1:50 pm

You are quiet for a bit as you grab a bag to shove the bottles in.

Sorry sis... I thought I had brought my mobile with me. Nope, grabbed the GPS.

Your voice is quiet focusing on how you were going to explain what had happened with out alarming her more. There was no way you were going to be able to pull that off.

I didn't really have the time to call or leave a message... I guess that's what I get for letting things pile up.

You force a laugh. Ah shit, what did Eisire think of all this mess. You look back at her.

Make yourself at home, I'm just gonna errr... run these back to the compacter...

You doubted Ducita was about to let you out of her sight but hell, how were you going to explain everything.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Sat May 31, 2014 2:02 pm

Unsure of what else to do, you started picking up bottles. You remembered Aaursh telling you he had a moirail, maybe that was Ducita. Your flustered silence remains, your face still a little pink and your fins pressed against your head. Ugh, you hate these shoes. They were so tight and you needed new ones, but it was too dangerous to go into the hivestems and get new ones fitted. Your webbed toes were a dead giveaway to your caste.

And of course, you have always had awful ordination on land. You go to pick up another bottle, accidentally stepping on another and falling flat on your face, managing to smash the bottle in your hand in the process. You sit, trying to gather the pieces, your face burning. "Sorry! Sorry!"
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sat May 31, 2014 8:09 pm

You glance up at Aarush and nod him off to do whatever it was he needed to do. It must be really important and you didn't feel like stopping him. You honestly wanted to know more about Eisire who had started helping clean up some of the bottles. Maybe Aarush leaving the room would help you keep your temper down?

You watch Eisire out of the side of your eye. She looks really uncomfortable...you don't think it would be right to ask why. When you turned your attention back to your work she some how broke one of the bottled and glass shards got on the floor. You carefully put down the bottles you had and go to grab a broom and dustpan. Are y0u alri9ht miss? Is y0ur hand 0kay? You are careful not not touch any of the glass, you didn't want to reveal your blood color so easily.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 31, 2014 8:19 pm

Eisire!

You were alarmed when she had fallen and dropped the back of bottles in the hall with a crash. There was so much glass everywhere. You feel instantly guilty.

Did you get cut anywhere?

You gently take her hands into yours, and carefully check for glass. Fuck your makeshift eye patch was sliding off your face. You pull it off and toss it towards the bottle bag, there would be a bit of purple on the inside. You kept that eye closed as you would carefully pick out the larger peaces out.

This needs to get washed out...

You mumble to yourself as your carefully open your eye. Nope not doing it. The green eye had started to smart and hurt the moment you had started to open. You keep it shut again as you pick Eisire up and place her on top of your kitchen counter. At least you had at sometime washed the dishes the past week... Or they were still in your room.

Ducita... can you check the bathroom for more bandages in the kit?

Fuck you really can't hide it when you get worried.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Sat May 31, 2014 8:29 pm

"I-I'm sure its nothing..." You tell Ducita. You laugh nervously, trying to distract yourself from the shards of glass stuck in your hands. Before you can have a good look at your injury, Aarush is beside you, checking for glass in the cuts. You do your best to keep your hand still, wincing every time you feel something move inside of your hand. You hiss when one of the slimmer slivers gets pulled out, instinctively trying to pull your hand free. You mumble a 'sorry.' You squeak when he lifts you, but once on the counter you manage to get a good look at his eye.

"Aarush, your eye!" Had it been bleeding again? You would have thought it would be a bit better by now.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sat May 31, 2014 8:48 pm

Yeah. You blurt out as you get up and rush to the bathroom. There were many bandages in here and you decide to bring two rolls. One for Eisire and one for Aarush. You needed to know what happened to his eye before anyone else got anymore injuries!

You rush back into the main room and see them in the kitchen once you're in there you shove a roll of bandages at Aarush which also pushes him away from Eisire. Fix y0ur face. You call back to him as you gently take Eisire's hand and pick off any small bits of glass that have yet to pierce her skin before dabbing up any excess blood. It's a nice color of royalty...yeah, this is dangerous for you. Too bad you've already started doing this.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 31, 2014 9:07 pm

My face is fine...

No it wasn't, you were keeping your eye closed and it had started to leak blood tears again. You just press a peace of folded bandage against it. You almost wish that something had taken out your eye. You are getting a urge to open it, but you are not that sure that's a good idea. Instead you just lean against the counter and keep the peace of cloth to your eye.

Fuck...

You growl to yourself before pushing off the counter and bringing the peace of bandage away from your eye as you opened your fridge and grabbed a bottle of soperific and opened it. You take a large gulp before setting your head back on the counter with the bandage. It didn't hurt, but the urge to open it was getting stronger... and you were scared of what it may show you.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Sat May 31, 2014 9:18 pm

You squirm a little as Ducita gets all the little pieces of glass out. But you keep your hand still and your palm spread wide. You hiss as the shock of cutting open your hand gives way to the pain, your hand now throbbing and stinging. It hurt so freakin' bad. Your teeth are now gritted as you try to stay still.

Your worry for Aarush only grew, his eye was bleeding again. But there was very little you could do, especially with your hand all cut up. So you reach out for him with your non-bleeding hand and rest it on his shoulder.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:39 pm

You carefully begin wrapping Eisire's hand. You make sure it isn't too tight to cause anymore problems. You roll your eyes as Eisire reaches for Aarush. You'ld rather not think of the relationship between the two right now while other things need to be discovered first, such as, where they were

Alri9ht. D0ne. Please be careful with 9lass, miss Eisire.

You turn to Aarush and look at him with a pained and puzzled expression. You grab more bandages and reach out to try and help him with his eye, but you slowly retract your hands as paranoia of hurting him fills you.

What happened br0? The injury made you really nervous and you suspected it was something unnatural that harmed him.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:34 am

You smile at her and pat her hand, but you step away as Ducita finished wrapping her hand. You rub at your eye with the peace of bandage.

Well it wasn't like I went on vacation. I let the orders pile up too high so )( IC sent me a urgent contact... The type where they give you a ridiculously short time to track and cull the target. Instead of the target there, there was Eisire. I gave her a scare and then some... I couldn't find the violet blooded bitch I was after so I desided to try out a thing I errr had been working on.... Yeah... That went... Bad. I ended up over doing it and getting one of them fevers... And some time during that daze I nicked out a window and dislocated my shoulder? I think... It gets all muddled...

You stop and take a drink from the bottle in your hand.

Fast foward a few days... I'm better and in my brilliance deside to ride Eisire's fastest dragon... We were almost to this sunken city when I was attacked by... Something. I don't know what the hell it was, ghosts, spirits, angels... I don't know... But I end up with my eye like this...

You open your eye slowly. It was indeed just like your ansestor's black Scalia with a almost glowing green iris and pupil. It hurt to keep it open, but you did so that she could get a good look at it. It still bleed however in tears.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:50 am

You snort, "'A scare.' You scared me half to death," you tease. You hop off the counter, wiggling your fingers. You smile warmly at Ducita, your fins wiggling a little. "Thanks, Ducita. And there's no need to call me miss." You blush a little. You'd been called miss when trolls didn't know your name, and you found that low bloods were often overly respectful and polite to you for fear of incurring that anger associated with seadwellers. It made you wonder where Ducita was on the hemospectrum, not that it really mattered to you. You were just curious.

Your eyes widened when you saw his green eye. You didn't realise it had gotten so bad. You fought the itch to wipe away the blood. You didn't want to make Ducita feel awkward. You had a massive flush crush on Aarush, but she didn't need to know that... Then again she might have already figured it out.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:09 am

You smile at Eisire and nod.

“Alri9ht...Eisire...”

Your previous perception of highbloods and seadwellers was terribly stereotyped. Your fear is almost something of a joke now considering how friendly these two are.

You inhale sharply upon seeing Aarush's eye. You cover your mouth to stifle a gasp. That Prince definitely played a part in this! The eye looked so much like  his own. Not only did that make you feel even more helpless because you couldn't help, it also made you even more fearful of the ancestor. Not only would you see him on the purple planet, but here aswell.

You lean against the counter and put you head in your hands. You hope they just think you're mad again because you were really scared...not just for yourself, but for everyone that was involved, meaning Aarush, Eisire, and anyone else who may come into this situation. Even so you needed to think.

“Maybe if the eye is kept c0vered...0r cl0sed...Maybe then we will be safe f0r a while.”

You aren't really addressing anyone at all. You need to communicate ideas so you all can solve this dangerous problem.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:03 am

You grimace at Ducita's reaction. Yeah, it was bad. You were not sure if she was mad or upset. You gently reach out to pat her in between the horns.

I'll figure it out sis. I'll keep this thing closed, maybe I'll get an eye patch and it'll heal up.

You smile, swallowing your own fear to make your morail feel better.

If it get's worse, I'll hike up the mountain to the Carnival and get them to take a look at it since I'm pretty sure it's a 'voodoo thing.

It was what else she said that worried you. 'Maybe then we will be safe for a while.' What did she mean? Had she seen this before with another troll and... Your smile falters a bit and you straighten up.

I'm gonna go lay down for a bit, thing smarts like hell, prolly gonna take an aspirin and take a nap.

You fix the bandage back over the offending eye.

Umm... If ya need anything Eisire, Ducita can help. She knows my hive by now at least as well as me.

You manage a laugh and gently kiss Eisire on the cheek and pat Ducita on the head again before walking back into your room and closing the door.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next