One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man.

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man. - Page 4 Empty Re: [Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man.

Post by Sersen Bailic Mon May 12, 2014 8:16 pm

You growl when he bites you, you do so without even realizing. You rub him harder, biting back with more force. The hand not between his legs clamps on his wrist. You chuckle, and murmur in his ear. "I would have thought you wouldn't want any more bruises." If he wanted rough, then rough he would get. You bite his neck, drawing blood with your sharp teeth. As you work on making a hickey that would be darker than the rest, you rub and grab his bulge through his boxers.

Moving quickly and keeping one hand firmly locked around Castel's wrist, you snake your other arm around his torso, pulling him up out of the chair. You kick the chair away with your foot and sit on the floor cross legged, pulling Castel down and into your lap. The arm around his waist keeps him put, your hand on the inside of his elbow. The other hand releases his wrist, and you toy with the elastic of his boxers again. You chuckle. "Are you wet for me already, bebette? Do you want me to fuck you senseless, right here on the floor?"
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

[Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man. - Page 4 Empty Re: [Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man.

Post by Castel Preyal Mon May 12, 2014 8:40 pm

His growl is music to your ears. You let out a moan that it's drowned by his kiss when he rubs faster, he's acting so fast you're unable to move, but you're okay with that, as long as you don't get to feel as insecure like before, you think everything's alright... Though he's triggered quite fast, you only bit his lips after all, you didn't even draw out some blood and yet he's being this aggressive, you don't regret it of course, you always try living without remorse. -I never said that though- you whine a little when he bites you, then you growl at him, that was enough to trigger you. Even so, you can't help but let out little moans of pleasure as he rubs your bulge.

You're getting hot quite fast now, better to be careful. You let him pull you to the floor, you're now sitting in his lap, you don't really have much of movement freedom, but you still lean over him, closing the distance between your bodies -I don't see why not- you grin, you're getting yourself into a lot of trouble.

And you don't care.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Mon May 12, 2014 9:03 pm

The sounds he makes drive you insane. You love his little whines and moans, and you grin when you hear them. His cockiness only deepens your growls, and you proceed to do exactly as you threatened. You put the lowblood on his knees and take him from behind, leaving more marks on his body as you do. There are burns on your skin, and there are burn marks on the floor as well. The fist would heal from your charm. The second, those probably would never fully come out.

You're too dizzy at the moment to move, so instead you lay on the kitchen floor with your arm looped around his waist. You aren't looking forward to scrubbing genetic material off of the floor, but you push it out of your mind for the time being. You chuckle as your heart rate slowly returns to normal. "Are you okay bebette? I'm sorry I didn't mean to go dat rough on you."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Tue May 13, 2014 3:29 pm

You're not surprised because he does as he said, but because you didn't expected him to act this fast. Suddenly you are standing in all fours and he's taking you from behind, the surprise makes you unable to hold all the lewd sounds that come out from your mouth, so you just let them escape, it doesn't matters anymore. You hate so much the fact that the bastard is so good at this, and that obvsiously means you hate him even more than before, but that's okay, because you know both of you are enjoying this and both of you hate each other equally. You're burning, you can feel the heat emanating from you, you wonder if it hurts him, he deserves it though.

When you finish you feel like your body is too heavy and you're also kind of dizzy, not to mention tired, so you just lay at his side on the cold floor, your temperature is finally decreasing and your panting is turning into normal breathing -I get what I deserve I guess- you smirk as you watch the burns in his skin, you're not sorry for that, and they'll heal soon, so there's no need to worry about it -Though I don't want to move anymore, you are triggered too easy and fast- you complain, cleaning this mess is going to take a lot of effort, and you really aren't up for moving an inch anymore, your body hurts little to nothing, but the recent marks are still quite sensitive. That damn bastard.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Tue May 13, 2014 3:54 pm

You spoon him, quite content and relaxed. "I'm sorry, its my nature... Forgive me, Castel, it isn't easy to be my quadrantmate." You sighed, more or less hiding your face between his shoulderblades.

As a wriggler, you were quite calm and happy. You discovered your abilities quite early, and would toy with them without really understanding how you were doing it. As you grew, your powers grew as well, faster than you could control them. When you sought help, you were taken under the wing of a juggalo cult leader. It wasn't until you were much older that you realized how extreme his sect of the cult was. The cult carved anger into your very essence, and convinced you the only way to control your abilities was through rage. Even after leaving the cult, you still couldn't figure out how to use your abilities without it. So, there was a part of you always angry, a part that you snapped to easily without much warning or provoking.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Tue May 13, 2014 4:38 pm

-Hey, hey, you're underestimating me if you think I'll break that easily, you douche- you cuddle with him because you know he likes it, though you don't, but it's kind of depressing seeing a guy like him hiding his face and asking for forgiveness, and you don't like feeling depressed so yeah, let's do this for the sake of the self esteem of both of you, not like you have much anyway, but at least you're being kind of honest, he also prepared that delicious food just now... you feel it's kind of a debt -Also, if that is your nature, why the fuck are you sorry about it? And I thought I was being the insecure one here- you seethe a little, and caress his hear without thinking, you're too lost in your thoughts by now.

When younger you were a really caring person, you worried about the people you considered to be your friends, you got a moirail easily and you cared for him a lot and both of you were really close and always helping each other, you couldn't think of a moirail better than him. You also had a matesprit, she was a really kind though strong troll, is really hard to find someone like that among your species, though not impossible, you never vacillated to black, you weren't like this before. When you discovered your psionics your moirail tried to help you with all he had, you told them to leave you alone, that the best option was for them to distance from you... and you were right. One day when she conviced you to go and play a little with everyone you lost control and burned the place completely, they almost died, they started calling you a monster and slowly left you behind, just like they should have done from the start.

It stills hurts you a little and makes you hate yourself, but you always try to remember it was their fault for not hearing you when you clearly had the reason. You can't help wondering if you should do the same with Sersen.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 pm

"I don't fear breakin' you, bebette." You hold him tightly to you. The last time you were in a relationship was a little after you left the cult. She couldn't handle how quick you were to anger, and when you opened up to her about what happened to you while in the cult, she left a week later. It was so sudden- you fell asleep with her in your arms, and the next dawn there was no trace of her in your hive.

As for your nature, you hated the anger that tainted you. It was always there, no matter what you did. "My nature is not somethin' I am proud of."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Tue May 13, 2014 6:17 pm

You stop spacing out when he talks again and tightens his hold, you keep rubbing he's head slowly, as gentle as you can be, which is not much but is the best you can do right now, or at least you think that is the best, your good at advicing others, not really at comforting, so this is weird for you, but you're still trying as hard as you can, like he did when you woke up of that daymare you were having earlier, it made you feel a lot better -Then don't underestimate me... If you don't fear breaking me, I don't fear being broken- though you already are.

You remember the time after the incident, you left your matesprit blind and he never talked to you again, she just left. You are broken because you can't control yourself, you can only hurt people if they are near you, you watch Sersen's burns, which are slowly healing, you wonder if they hurt -I'm not proud of my nature either, you shouldn't think a lot about it though... It's impossible that everyone likes you- you shrug, you're a clear example of that, mostly everyone hates you after all, and you try not to make a big deal of that -Seriously, cheer up, is kind of depressing seeing someone like you like this...- you pat his head.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Tue May 13, 2014 7:33 pm

You prop yourself up on one arm and kiss him on the cheek. "Its a bit more complicated dan dat.." You smile at him and give his nose a quick kiss before sitting up. "My nature was made for me." You scoop him up suddenly, laughing. You pepper his face with kisses because you know it will piss him off. "Come, bebette lets see if I can find anythin' dat will fit you. Though you are so short! I may have to pull out my tings from when I was seven. How old are you hm? Mebbie you just haven't hit your last growth spurt yet." You tease him light heartedly and carry him to your respite block, tossing him onto your bed and then opening up your closet. You easily pulled a couple boxes from the top shelves and brought them over. You swipe the dust from the top of the box before opening it. You rummage through it, finding a shirt, pants, and socks that might fit him. "Try dis."

Last edited by Sersen Bailic on Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Tue May 13, 2014 8:11 pm

You manage not to move aside when he kisses your cheek and then your nose, is getting cheesy something he does everytime after pailing? Because if it is you better get used to it fast, though you're pretty sure he does this to piss you off, you can see it in his smile... which is rather nice you guess -Stop giving me excuses- you sigh a little annoyed -It's difficult only because you think it is, that's all- you should listen yourself more often, because you're pretty sure what you just said works for you too.

You hiss at him when he kisses your face, but again you manage to stay still until he finishes, it's natural for you to hiss or growl at people when the physical contact is just too much, it's something for self-defense you always do, but if you want this to work you'll have to contribute and somehow cooperate. You let him carry you while hearing all of his (you hope they are) jokes, but they actually piss you off and you forget you weren't supposed to tell him this -I'm older than you, bastard!- you hit his head slightly, it's not funny for you being short.

You complain when he tosses you onto his bed, still wondering why he doesn't has a recuperacoon, and you sit there, watching as he searches for something in his closet, now that you think about it, you didn't even tried to search for your clothes -From which age are those ones?- you ask with a completely serious face. You're going to kill him if he makes fun of you again.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Tue May 13, 2014 8:30 pm

You shrug. "Sorry, bebette, but my 'excuses' are truths. I am sure you do not want to hear of my past. 'Tis too long and borin'." You had been taken advantage of an manipulated from the instant the cult leader found out your blood was a rarity among the purple caste. You snicker at his hissing, and make a note to fuss over him more often.

"Wat? No way! Oldah dan me by wat, a month or two?" Note to self- tease him more about his height. You were about four inches taller, your horns adding another two inches. You wrinkle your nose in response to the smack to the head, and flick him in the ear in response.

You look at whats written on the side of the box and grin wickedly at him. "Seven." You laugh for a minute, "I'm kiddin' I was about eight when I outgrew dese. Mebbie eight and a half." You return to your closet, changing into a pair of fresh boxers and then dressing for the day. Leaving the bathroom door open, you start brushing your teeth and wonder if you needed to shave or not.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Wed May 14, 2014 3:54 pm

You sigh, you'll stop pressuring him -Fine, whatever you say- you know he's laying, for someona that has that kind of scars... it's pretty obvious there is something more than what he's saying, also, you didn't asked him to tell you, it's not that you don't want to know, but you don't want to tell your own story, you're pretty sure yours is not a really big deal, is not as important as his, but you aren't willing to say it anyway, so no point in trying to convince him.

-I'm ten sweeps old, I'm older than you by half a sweep!- when he flicks you in the ear you answer by throwing him the nearest object to you, which is a pillow, not much but it still works for your purpose. You throw the pillow to his head, hitting it easily, how much more of your weak points are you going to show him? Firstly your horns, next your apparent incapability to get along with other trolls and now your height... that's too much, a lot more than enough.

-I'm surprised to know that people don't call you "wicked", seriously- you take the clothes and stare at them for the moment, you're not sure if you want to try them, 'cause if they fit you (which is probably the case) he's going to make fun of you. You wait until he enters the bathroom and then you dress up quickly, like you thought they fit you, you wonder if you should leave it like this or undress and act like they don't fit you... which probably it's a stupid idea because you'll have to try another ones and he'll realize that you lied, and that'll make you look like a childish troll. Which you aren't.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Thu May 15, 2014 9:09 pm

You laugh and easily deflect the pillow with your arm. You weren't keen on sharing your past, mainly because of what happened last time you shared. Once your teeth are clean, you quickly brush your hair and put it back into its ponytail then return to your respite block. You smile at Castel, something about him wearing your clothes a slight turn on. You roll the sleeves of the shirt up a little, "It looks like dis fits. And pahaps I jus' like to give you reasons to call me wicked." You grin and steal a quick kiss before returning to the kitchen. You find Caimon there, streached out by the refrigerator. He was chewing on something contentedly.

Sighing, you stand in front of him, hands on your hips. "What-chu got der' huh?" Your lusus grumbles in response. "Spit it out. Come on Caimon spit it out!" Caimon hisses and you grab the piece of cloth sticking out of his mouth. "Spit it out! I won't give you any more gumbo! I swear Caimon!" Reluctantly, he spits it out. Yes, those are definitely Castel's clothes. Torn up and coated in gator spit. Fantastic.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Fri May 16, 2014 2:59 pm

You adjust some things that out of place and then you're ready, you pout at his smile when he comes out, you feel a little embarrassed when he sees you dressing in his clothes, isn't this some king of kink or something? Ugh, you're hoping it isn't because it's kind of shameful, and you're not sure about doing this again -Yes, it fits.- you glance at the clothes you're wearing, they are just your size, you thank in silence they are long sleeved, you don't like wearing short sleeves because you have multiple tiny scars in your arms, maybe he already saw them, but you're still uncomfortable. You don't know if you should feel relieved that you have something to wear or if you should be cursing him, though you already do the second one so the first one will do -It's an honor to be the only one- you say sarcastically after he steals a kiss from you, he's too quick and you don't have enough time to react.

You stand up and go to his bathroom, your hair is a mess and you have little bags before your eyes. You fix yout hair the best you can and then brush your teeth (with a toothbrush you had in your sylladex for some reason), when you're finished you just stay there, staring at the sink, your thoughts are a mess and you don't know what to do anymore. You don't regret about last night or about a while ago, but you still feel pretty confused, your thoughts are interrupted when you hear Sersen shouting, his voice comes from the kitchen.

You walk to the kitchen, discovering an unpleasant scene there, your eyes widen a little and you are too surprised to piss off... at least Sersen wasn't laying, his lusus likes to eat clothes -Sersen... what the fuck?- you ask with serious voice.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Fri May 16, 2014 3:25 pm

You are too busy muttering and cursing in french to hear Castel. You sort through the shreds and pull out what you think are the remnants of his shirt. You stand and put the pieces on the counter, yeah there is definitely no salvaging this. You hear your lusus's claws scrape against the floor, and you turn to see him slowly pulling the ruins of Castel's pants towards him. You are now practically shrieking in french, your lusus thrashing his tail about and hissing and grumbling in response. You don't even realize Castel is observing all of this until you've succeeded in shooing your lusus out of the door. Your hands are balled into fists, your face flushed with anger, still muttering curses under your breath. Bending, you scoop up what once was a pair of pants from the kitchen floor, and dump them into the sink with what was once a shirt.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Fri May 16, 2014 3:45 pm

You watch the disconcerting scene in silence, it's too unreal for you to even get angry, you don't know what's more disconcerting, if his lusus eating clothes being a real thing, or he being all blushed and shouting in a weird lenguage you don't know at all... Or maybe both, together. You stay in silence until everything's finished, you approach him and look at what's left of your clothes, which isn't much, but for some reason you're not feeling angry at all -Pff... Maybe it's because you didn't feed him- you smirk, you can't contain your laughing anymore, so you just do it, you laugh... Well, how long has it been since the last time you laughed? Probably sweeps, you pat his back and smile at him, and then you get out of the kitchen.

.:Two weeks later:.

-Gogdamn Sersen, open the fucking door or I'll knock it down- you're not being serious, but you're too hungry to think straight. It's been two weeks since you met him, you're oficially mates now and you come almost everyday to get breakfast, because he's cooking it's a lot better than yours, and because you don't know how to cook what he cooks. You stare at the door, you're now seriously thinking of knocking it off, but on second thought, better not to do it. Are you red now? Or is it black? You can't really remember, both of you flip to fast to even notice, but it's normal for both of you, and you wouldn't change it.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Fri May 16, 2014 3:55 pm

You are now Sersen Bailic.

Your hive is messier than usual, most of your books surrounding you. Many are bookmarked, and a good portion of them are open. The night before, after Castel had left you to your work, you had struck sudden inspiration and hadn't eaten or slept since. You were slumped over your desk, having passed out from sheer exhaustion about an hour ago. A great deal of your energy had been pooled into making new charms, many more complex than anything you had done before. It was over exertion that had forced you to slumber, with blood dripping from your nose and onto your desk.

You don't stir when Castel knocks or shouts through the door. Your body is too busy trying to recover from being completely drained of energy.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Fri May 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Well, now you're worried, it's been around 20 minutes and he has't replied, this is just too much -Sorry, but I'm coming in- you easily force the door open and enter his hive, which is a complete mess, you're pretty sure it wasn't like this when you left yesterday, that means he stayed awake all day... that douche. You search for him and find Caimon in the kitchen as almost always, you still remember when he ate your clothes and it still makes you laugh.

You continue searching for Sersen, your worriness growing with each step you take without hearing him complaining or something. You finally find him, passed out in his workplace with blood falling from his nose and surrounded by books and papers completely strange for you. You approach him as quickly as you can, you know you shouldn't be this worried, it's not the first time que overdoes it and then passes out, but it still makes you feel pretty worried -Sersen, Sersen, wake up, are you okay?- you shake him slightly as you whisper with worriness in your voice, you're a little afraid of waking him up, but he can't just sleep here.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Fri May 16, 2014 4:34 pm

The shaking and whispering does nothing you wake you. You've really done it this time, your body is running on empty and you are paying the price. You definitely look pale, your breathing shallower than usual. You are still holding the small knife you were using to carve a symbol into your desk, using the metal as a way to transfer your energy into the symbol. Your other hand rests on the book you were reading as you worked on the carving. It was one of two books in your possession that was hand written by your ancestor, giving you hints and leads but never telling you exactly how to do something. As a wriggler, it had been very frustrating, but now you know that he wanted you to figure things out for yourself. You'd learn better that way.

Maybe you'd learn not to go without sleeping for three days in a row one night.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Fri May 16, 2014 4:49 pm

Shit, shit, shit. He's pale and he's breathe is growing shallow, he's not answering you, he's still holding a knife he was probably using on that weird carving of a weird symbol, he's not reacting at all -Sersen, please, wake the fuck up- you talk lauder this time, you're thinking of moving him to the bed, though he's too heavy for you... You're going to do it anyway -Okay, I'm going to move you to the bed, don't you dare die over me or something- you try to sound pissed off, but your voice is full of worriness and it's even shaking.

You take the knife and leave it in the table, you take his arm and with difficulty you make him stand up and put his arm behind your neck, hell if he's heavy. You walk to his room, stumbling every once in a while, and about to fall at least two times, you finally get to his room (which wasn't really fast, but it's difficult to carry an unconsicious troll) and leave him in the bed, you go to the bathroom and get some towels to clean his face, which is stained in purple blood.

-I'm going to kill you when you when you recover, bastard- you whisper to yourself and you approach him to clean his face, when will he wake up?
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Fri May 16, 2014 5:03 pm

There is a part of you that hears Castel's voice, but your body refuses to respond. At least by being flat on your back you can breathe a tad easier. Even your room is messy, the bookshelf lining one of the walls ravaged by your research spree. Caimon walks to your respiteblock door and whines, knowing that there is something wrong with you but unsure what to do. When you were little it was different, he could so easily carry you and curl up around you. But you were too big for that now. Sure, he has seen you like this before, but he never got used to it. He quietly keens, distressed, his large purple eyes fixed on Castel. By now he was used to the lowblood's presence. He still, however, felt no guilt for eating his clothes.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Fri May 16, 2014 5:21 pm

You sigh nervously, at least he's brething has gotten better since you made him lay down in he's bed, you clean his face carefully and the leave the towels covered in blood in the floor. You watch him and you unconsciously caress his head and his cheeks, you don't know what to do anymore, you've never taken care of someone and you're feeling quite useless rigth now, unable to do a thing to help him, when he has helped ou a lot of times, you're feeling so damn guilty.

-Sersen... Gogdamn, wake up- this is actually driving you a little crazy, you poke his forehead like you did the first night you woke up with him by your side. You lean over him, watching from a closer distance, waiting for him to open his eyes and say something stupid that might piss you off, or something cheesy that will make you blush... Whatever is fine as long as he wakes up.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Fri May 16, 2014 6:02 pm

You are unconscious for another fifteen minutes before being thrown into, well, consciousness. Your body is fighting it, so the waking isn't exactly pleasant. You cough and sputter, coughing up whatever blood from your nose that had dripped down your air passage. Your head is swimming, you don't even realized that you've changed location or that you have company for a full five minutes. You are still wheezing when you smile weakly at Castel. "Good evening, bebette. I'm sorry, breakfast may need to wait for another ten minutes." You roll to your side, coughing violently. This sometimes happened after you crashed, your body literally wouldn't have enough energy to breathe properly.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Fri May 16, 2014 7:56 pm

Another while passes, you stay there, laying by his side, waiting for him to wake up. And he does, he suddenly starts coughing and sputtering blood, blood he probably had drank by accident, you pat his back until he finishes and you grab another towel to help him clean himself, you almost hit him when he talks about breakfast, like it matters anymore! When he finishes coughing you help him clean again, then you hug him, carefully, since you don't want to hurt him -Gogdamn... you bastard, I'm going to kill you, you made me so worried- you separate yourself -Don't worry about the breakfast now, you need to recover first- you stand up.

-Anyway, why the fuck did you spent all the day awake? When was the last time you slept? 'Cause I swear I'm going to burn your work if it's been more than a week or so- you stare at him, you really are going to do what you just said if his answer is positive.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Fri May 16, 2014 9:54 pm

It takes you a minute to process what Castel is saying. He's angry, but then again when isn't he. You try to cling to him before he can stand, but you are too weak to stop him. You manage another smile before coughing again. Once the fit is over, you attempt to defend yourself against your mate's rage. "I had a sudden flash of genius. I was tryin' to figure out how ta make my charms strongah, but I tink somethin' may have backfired. As for sleep... I want to say four days ago? I can't quite remembah." You smile sheepishly at him.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next