One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man.

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man.

Post by Castel Preyal Sat May 10, 2014 8:13 pm

Well, you are quite surprised now... he's being kind of cheesy? You lean on him a little since you're feeling quite weak because of all the foreplay, you're even still panting, but, as stated before, this is maybe the first time you've actually done something as intense like this, you're and unsociable troll after all, even if you do know other trolls, you don't really know a thing about true "friendship" or filling quadrants, all of that ended when you made a disaster and burned everybody. Quite deppresing.

-Are you seriously asking me that?- you smirk a little-Of course I will- you felt too much desire to even try being sarcastic right now, you just go to the point and let him guide you to his bedroom. This will be a pretty interesting night.

~*~

You wake up, you feel really tired and weak, you slept little to nothing so the horrorterrors didn't chase you like the other times you've slept without the sopor slime, so you guess it is okay. You're feeling a little sticky and when you try too turn around you can, there are a pair of arms holding you tightly from your back. You turn around with a lot of difficulty until you're face to face with Sersen, he's completely asleep, you raise one of your hands and play with his hair. All the memories of the las day strike you and suddenly you're feeling really, really angry.

-Wake up you damn sleepyhead- you poke his forehead.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

[Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Private, NSFW*] Don't mess with the magic man.

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat May 10, 2014 8:26 pm

He wakes you slightly when he rolls over, the poke even more so. You were still exhausted from the amount of chucklevoodoo power you used yesterday, and you had no intention of moving just yet. You growl slightly and glare at him.

"I haven't slept in ovah tree days. Jus' let me sleep, bebette."

And with that, you pull him closer, kissing him on the forehead because you know that would piss him off. You quickly fall back asleep. Last dawn's voodoo display had left you with zero energy. It was partially your fault, you often forgot to sleep when you began studying a new topic. Not new really, but more so looking for inspiration. There was also the fact that you wanted him to stay in bed with you. His smell and warmth reminded you of last day, which had been the best pail you had had in a long time.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat May 10, 2014 9:33 pm

-Tch... Fine...- it's not like you want but you know perfectly he wont let you go, and you are too tired to even try to escape. You growl at him when he kisses your forehead, he knows how to piss you off, and that pisses you off even more, though maybe you're learning to control you psionics a little, since you managed not to turn yourself in a mass of fire, that's a quite big achievement. At least for you.

You sigh and you watch him sleep, he looks really different when he's sleeping, you wouldn't say he looks happy but at least he looks relaxed... more or less. You sigh again, you're feeling so damn tired, but you are a little scared of sleeping, you don't want the daymares to chase you again... Though, maybe sleeping with someone else might work? It's not like he's warm, he's a highblood after all, but his presence is quite comforting and he also has a nice scent. Your eyes start closing again by their own will, you tell yourself not to sleep but you can't help it, you cuddle a little more, hiding your face, and you fall asleep again.

The daymares start soon after, and you can't help but move a little and mumble nonsense. Still, you don't wake up.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat May 10, 2014 9:48 pm

You begin to stir, feeling the lowblood fidgeting. You let go of him and push yourself up, thinking he was probably trying to free himself so he can go to the bathroom or something. But he's asleep. Frowning, you study him for a moment, quickly recognizing the look on his face. He was having a daymare. You cursed yourself for not asking if he needed slime to sleep. You lean over him and shake him awake, your hands clasped around his shoulders.

"Bebette! Bebette wake up!" You had suffered more than your fair share of daymares. You were concerned and doing your best to wake him. "Bebette! Its a daymare, wake up bebette!"
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat May 10, 2014 10:02 pm

First there's nothing, then the place were you used to play with your friends appears, first it is empty, but it quickly fills with other lowbloods, you can't see their faces, because you can't remember them, you forgot how they looked after the incident. They're all playing, until it starts, your chest burns dreadfully and you feel like something is trying to come out, you turn into a mass of fire and heat, everything turns into fire, you burn everyone and everything that it's near you, you can hear their screams and cries. The scenario changes again and they are all there, you can see their faces now, completely ruined, you ruined them, they slowly start walking, getting away from you. You try to reach them but it is useless, you're trapped there.

-I'm sorry, don't go!- you whisper, is the only understandable thing you've said in all the time you slept. You feel like you're drowning and like someone's pulling you out of the water, you suddenly wake up, panting and covered in sweat.

-Sersen?- you ask in low voice, feeling a little confused over the situation.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat May 10, 2014 10:19 pm

Your eyes are wide with worry. "Vomment ca vas, bebette?" You help him sit, chattering away in a strange mix of cajun and french for a full minute before realizing you are doing so. "I thought someone had put ah' cunja on you, da way you was movin' and chatterin'." You push the hair from his face and rub circles on his back with your hand, happy that he is awake. "But it t'was just a daymare. I'm sorreh, I should ah asked you if you needed slime ta sleep. Though in my defense I was a bit preoccupied at tha time." He feels warm, and you wonder if you should get him a cold compress for his forehead. You decide to let him wake up more first and gain his bearings again. He isn't pissed off, which in a way worries you even more so. So you just sit with him patiently, rubbing his back.

((TRANSLATIONS: Vomment ca vas?: how are you. Cunja- a curse))
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat May 10, 2014 11:21 pm

You look at him completely confused, he's acting strangely kind towards you, are you still dreaming? Though it doesn't feels like a daymare anymore, maybe it's a normal dream, though you're not really sure if those even exist. You look at him blankly when he talks in that weird lenguage, you don't answer him until you can kind of understand him again, your mind is all mixed up so you're not sure what you're saying.

-No, it's good... I'm okay...- your rub your eyes a little and then your forehead, the daymares always leave you like this, pretty confused and weak -It was just the same daymare of always... don't worry...- your words are turning into whispers.

You lean over him and let your head rest on his chest, it's been a long time since someone treated you this nicely... It's warm even if he is cold, and it's comfortable, you like it. Somewhere in the deeps of your mind, you know you're acting incoherently, but you can't help it. You feel lost and these is too nice to be true, so you'll let it pass, even if you should be angry or something.

-You know, this is totally the opposite of black Sersen- you laugh vaguely, you're falling asleep again. The difficult part is to stay awake after a daymare.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat May 10, 2014 11:44 pm

You cuddle the lowblood to your chest. You still don't know his name, but you do know that you felt concupiscent towards him. There was hate, but there was a protective feeling there. You run your fingers through his hair, settling your chin on the top of his head. You laugh with him. "Yes, I am sorry. Tis my nature. An' in my defense, you were insultin' my way of life." He's falling asleep, but you know that if he did he would fall right back into a daymare.

"Come on, bebette. Let me make you some cafe au lait an' pain perdu." You help him to his feet, keeping one arm around his shoulders, and lead him to the kitchen. You make the coffee, making sure that his has some extra caffeine in it. You chuckle and smile at him. "Bebette, I still do not know your name." Were you more good natured after sleeping well? Yes. The prospect of a quadrant mate helped that, along with getting laid the day before. Would you be like this the following dawn, after a day of customers and draining your energy? Hell no. You had had a quadrant mate before, but she couldn't handle how quickly the pair of you switched from red to black and back again. But the yellowblood seemed to have a similar temperament to you, albeit he was a lot more expressive and blunt with his anger. Perhaps this could work. You sure hoped it would.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sun May 11, 2014 12:09 pm

-I... was not...- It's taking you a lot of effort not to fall asleep, your eyes are closing on their own and you keep cuddling with him, well it really isn't strange being in this good mood, having a new mate who is as unpredictable as you and pailing the day before is just the best thing that could have happened to you in a while. You had a matesprit and a moirail before, when you weren't as unsociable as you are now, you also had a caliginous crush on a guy... Of course, everything changed after the incident and you lost everyone, even your moirail, after that you were unable to fill your quadrants because of your instability and your quick vacillation between quadrants.

You let him guide you to the kitchen, when you're there you realize your quite hungry, the smell of coffee wakes you a little and you stare at him as he prepares whatever he's preparing. You wonder if you should answer the question, you already know his name and you are ina good mood, you guess it won't make any harm -You may call me Castel- you say, repeating his same words from las night.

And talking about last night, where are all your things? -Where are my clothes?- you ask calmly, you were wearing only your underwear, just like him and it felt a little strange, not to mention all the hickeys and bruises you have in practically all your body. It seems Sersen is really posesive.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun May 11, 2014 1:25 pm

You bring him over his cup of cafe au lait, which is a one to one mixture of steamed milk and strong coffee. With one hand on his shoulder, you murmur in his ear. "Dere are bettah tings to call you, bebette," repeating what he said to you last day. You kiss his cheek and then one of the hickeys you left on him. You return to the stove and begin to make pain perdu; french toast with a cajun twist. You enjoyed cooking, and with your lusus begging for gumbo every other week it had become a regular part of your life. You turn back to him, admiring the marks you've given him. He bruised so damn easily compared to you, you'd had to keep yourself in check last day to make sure you didn't do more serious damage.

He is still rather calm, probably due to tiredness. You chuckle at his question. "I am not sure wat tha answer to dat is, bebette." Once the pair of you had entered your bedroom, the pair of you had undressed each other at a breakneck speed. Had you ripped his shirt in an attempt to get it off of him? You couldn't quite remember. "Caimon has a ting for chewin' on clothes. Pahaps you should take it up with him." There was a reason you kept all of your clothes in drawers and closets.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sun May 11, 2014 2:24 pm

-Hm...- you grin and take the coffee, you drink a little of it, the flavour is pretty strong, but you like it since it's giving you energy pretty fast. You shudder a little when he kisses one of the hickeys, your skin is pretty sensitive where he marked you -Seriously, if you continue with that, they'll last weeks- you complain at the idea, it would be really embarassing to walk in the streets with all those damn hickeys and bruises in your skin.

-Are you serious? That's so fucking weird, just give me my clothes already- you were awake enough to start pissing off, but you don't want to get angry before breakfast, that would ruin it completely, and you prefer to eat calmly. Now that you think about it, you're not really sure if your clothes are even complete, both of you were so blinded in desire last night... you can't even remember it clearly.

-What are you cooking?- you ask out of curiosity, it smelled pretty good, and you were starving by now.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun May 11, 2014 2:55 pm

You chuckle, "Maybe dat is the idea, bebette." You still had a cut on your lip from his biting, each movement of your mouth re-opening the split. You drank a quarter of your coffee, which never failed to wake you up, and continued cooking. "Dis? Dis is pain perdu. Oh whats the alternian name for it... Ah... Its bread cooked in egg. French toast! Dats it." After adding a couple herbs to it, you put all of it on a large plate, doused it in powdered sugar, and slid the platter to the center of the table. A minute later, you returned with two smaller plates, a dish of whipped butter, and knifes and forks. You planted another kiss on his forehead and put the leftover ingredients away, followed by putting the used cooking-ware in the sink. You filled the sink with water and dish soap then returned to the table

"Bebette, I really do not know where your clothes are. You can jus' borrow some of mine." You put a couple slices of toast on your plate and start spreading butter over them.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sun May 11, 2014 3:18 pm

-Well, I don't like the idea- you growl a little while drinking your coffee, he was in a rather good mood and he was cooking something that smelled really good, you'd better not ruin this, 'cause you really want to taste that weird thing he's calling a french toast, you don't remember eating it before, so it's a good chance to taste new food, you really like eating -I don't think I have eaten that before...

You watch as he sets the table, the scent gets stronger when he places the platter in the table full of slices of toast, that's what they look like. You complain in silence when he kisses your forehead, it's been a really long time since someone was kind with you -Your taller than me, they'll be too big for me and I'll look ridiculous- you watch as he prepares the toast.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun May 11, 2014 3:48 pm

You chuckle and eat one of the slices before speaking. "Dig in, bebette, before it gets cold. I don't know about you, but our fun last dawn has given me quite an appetite." You drink some of your coffee before continuing. "So, you're tellin' me you are a local but you don't know a lick of cajun and have never sampled the cuisine? Bebette, if you are gonna be wit me dan dat will have ta change."

You roll your eyes at his last statement. "You will look even more ridiculous walking back ta your hive with only your boxers on. Aftah we eat, we will look fa your clothes but I'm tellin' you Caimon probably has them."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sun May 11, 2014 9:03 pm

-Yeah... I'm pretty hungry too-you take one of the slices and do the same he just did, you spread the butter carefully and then you eat it. It's so damn delicious. But you won't admit it, never. You won't give him the chance to believe he's better than you, at least at cuisine... and maybe in a lot of more things, the point is: you won't tell him that his food is delicious. End of discussion. -I'm not a local... And I'm not good at talking to other trolls. That's it.- you shrug and you continue eating, seriously, why does this tastes so fucking good? It doesn't even makes sense, how can someone like him cook this delicious? You drink a little bit more of coffee.

You sigh impatiently, you just want to continue eating and stop talking, you don't even know if you want to return home because of the food -Fine, whatever- you speak bluntly as you prepare another toast -I still can't believe your lusus actually eats clothes...- "...with all the delicious food there is here." But of course you don't say that outloud.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun May 11, 2014 9:26 pm

You grin at him. "You are right, you aren't good at talkin' with others. However, there are other tings you are good at." You wink at him, referring to last day. You've finished eating by now, so you link your fingers, stretch your arms out in front of you and then upwards, your joints clicking back into their proper places. You stand and clear your spot, downing the rest of your coffee as you put it all in the sink. You are completely aware that all of your tattoos and scars are on display, but its not like Castel hasn't seen them. You're surprised you've had no questions yet. Then again, he didn't seem like the nosy type.

You start to make more coffee, knowing that Castel didn't sleep much last day. The swamp was full of danger, and being tired while navigating it made it even more so. "Ya, Caimon is fuckin' weird." There was a long list of odd things your lusus did. His favorite thing, however, was to raid the fish traps that trolls left in the river and surrounding lakes. You cannot remember how many times Caimon has returned home with his head stuck in a trap. "I was your height about a sweep ago, I might still have those clothes."

When the coffee was finished you refiled his then your cup, planting a quick kiss on his cheek as you did. Things like that seemed to fluster him. So of course you would do it whenever the opportunity presented itself.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sun May 11, 2014 9:40 pm

You don't really know how to feel about what he said so you just blush slightly and growl at him at the same time. Your glad he didn'as asked about you moving here, it's not like you want to keep it a secret, but you prefer to avoid the subject as much as possible. You like he's freely showing his tattoos and scars, at least to you, it's different, and you like different things, and even though your curious, if he doesn't asks you about your problems, you won't ask either.

You drink what's left of your coffee and finish your slice, you prepare another one and then start eating it -Well, at least you accept it, that's something...- you finish your third toast quickly and you decide you're satisfied, you were really, really hungry. Last day was clearly something. -A sweep ago? How old are you?

You murmur a plain thanks and when you're about to drink your coffee he kisses you, is that a thing they do in this village? 'Cause it's fucking weird. You growl at him again and drink more coffee, you can feel you have all of your energy now.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun May 11, 2014 9:54 pm

You think for a minute, trying to remember what month it is. "Nine and a half. I had a growth spurt last sweep." You chuckle, last sweep you had also gained quite a lot of muscle mass. You pick up his plate and the larger platter and put it with the other dishes in the sink. You start washing it all up. You wondered how old he was, he had to be around your age. "You really don't like affection, do you bebette?" You grin to yourself. Once the dishes are done, you grab your hairband from where you left it last dawn and tie your hair back.

You stand behind him, putting your hands on his shoulders and rubbing the little knots at the base of his neck with your thumbs. "You need to learn to relax, bebette."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Mon May 12, 2014 3:03 pm

He's... He's younger than you, and the damn bastard is taller, he's taller! You are hating the hemospectrum so much right now, well, you have always hated it, but now it's something different... For fuck's sake, he even toped last night -Are you fucking serious?- you sigh feeling a little annoyed. You take another sip of the coffee to calm yourself, it doesn't really helps but it distracts you a little at least, you won't tell him your age, fuck no, even if it's only half of a sweep...

-I don't know if I like it, I'm just not used to it... Though maybe I was used to it before I moved here- you finish the coffee and leave the cup in the table, you're fully awake now, though you still feel a little tired, it's not a surprise.

-Of course I can relax myself when mostly everyone is trying to beat me up or kill me, it's so easy!- that is obviously sarcasm, but seriously, it's not easy to relax when everyone thinks you're a monster, which you hope you aren't. You lean a little when he starts massaging near your neck, he's hands are pretty strong so it feels good, you've been really stressed this month because of your neighbor. You were even about to pass out a couple of times.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Mon May 12, 2014 3:38 pm

You pause to put his cup in the sink. "What, do I look oldah? I get dat a lot actually. 'nd pahaps I can get you used to it again." There was no way in hell this was going to be a one day stand. You had gotten out so much anger the day and night before that you were thinking clearly for the first time in a couple of months.

You return to massaging his neck, slowly working down to his shoulders then down his back. "I can fix dat. Startin' with your neighbor. Jus' give me names an' I will take care of it." You were feared by the locals due to your abilities and blood status, but highly respected for the medical skills you possessed. There were many who owed you for saving their lives.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Mon May 12, 2014 3:56 pm

You complain when he stops, it was feeling really good just now, even if you vented a lot of your stress last night, it doesn't means you're done with it, today it's the first in a long while you have talked with someone in a more or less normal way, but is better than nothing. -You look a little older...- but that's not the problem -And yes, perhaps... It's a big achievement that you can touch me right now without burning or something- you snicker, even if you were talking seriously, it's better to take it as a joke.

You sigh in relief when he starts with the massage again, it's really relaxing, you don't remember the last time you felt this relaxed, it's really something -You would probably commit a massacre, and that only happens when I go to the village, which is almost never, the only problem you could call real is my neighbor, but I can deal with him... Though I can't assure you I won't burn some things...- you raise your head so you can look him at the eyes, he looked serious about this, you wonder why.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Mon May 12, 2014 4:10 pm

You smile. "Healin' charms work wondahs while you sleep." You tap the marking on your right shoulder with your index finger. When you fell asleep, you did have burns on you, but soon after you felt the familiar burning sensation of one of your charms activating itself. Your hands were slightly stinging, but it was nothing you couldn't handle.

You slowly work down his back, leaning over him now. "Next time you go into da village, take me wid you. Dey will not bothah you. As fa your neighbor, we will see how da doll goes first. Remind me to show you how ta use it before you leave." You rest your head on his shoulder, the bridge of your nose against his neck. "I want ta be da only one to give you bruises, bebette." You lift your head up and gently kiss the hickeys you gave him last night. Your hands are now on his stomach, your thumbs toying with the elastic of his boxers.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Mon May 12, 2014 4:37 pm

You watch the mark in his shoulder, it is... weird, but well, just like his other tattoos and such -So you did get burnt... it's not a surprise- you sigh and watch his hands and arms, they look alright, but you can't examine the other parts of his body like this, it's not a good sight angle -If you play with fire, you'll burn- you whisper for yourself, of couse you can't burn yourself with your fire, you haven't tried with fire that hasn't been created by you, but it's the same, you are burning yourself, it's just that it is in a non-physical way.

-It's a deal then... It should be good having a normal walk once in a while. And about the doll, what about the price?- you can feel him closer, he's as cold as a purpleblood can be, but you like it, that coldness -It won't be that easy though...- you smile a little, sighing in satisfaction when he kisses the hickeys, they've become quite sensitive spots, but they don't hurt. Ýou raise one hand and take his cheek, you bring him closer and then you kiss him in the lips.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Mon May 12, 2014 5:17 pm

"Don't worry about da price, bebette." His sigh makes you smile, his kiss taking you by surprise. You respond gently, your hands slowly wandering to rest on his thighs. Your cool tongue explores his mouth, and you run the tip of it along his teeth. Your fingers slip between his legs and you slide your hands to sit right where thigh meets groin. You like his warmth, despite that his warmth can and will burn you. It was a risk you enjoyed, despite that now you had little burn marks on some of your pillows and sheets. You pull back from him, dragging your tongue along the roof of his mouth at you do, and smile.

"You underestimate me, bebette." You press your hand to his groin, softly squeezing and rubbing. "I find I can be quite convincing." You kiss him, this time sucking on his lower lip for a moment.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Mon May 12, 2014 6:28 pm

-If you say so- his gentleness startles you, and his hands surprise you a little, but you let them wander and explore your body, it doesn't annoys you. Your tongue plays with his, it's not violent, it's warm and gentle, and it confuses you. But you try not to think on that, you start getting warmer, slowly but steady, you're going to burn him, though it doesn't seems like he cares at all about it. You complain when he separes.

You feel a little surprised when he caress your groin, though you don't show it -Yeah, maybe I am- you respond to the kiss, you're trying to be as gentle as he is, but you feel so confused, this is not natural for you, not anymore. You pull him closer, with a little of force, and you kiss him, bitting his lower lip a little, you can't hold, you can't be gentle, maybe you're a monster... But you don't really care right now.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next