One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To become a true hero [private]

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

To become a true hero [private] - Page 3 Empty Re: To become a true hero [private]

Post by Albali Kursal Fri May 02, 2014 11:57 am

Albali frowned and looked at her chest when he said he had a longer one, being female makes her grown those rumble balls to protect her chest, so she sort of took that wrong but decided to keep shut.

<Y> I found some books and binnacles of the previous owner, she says she also found the airship and it is a model created 15 sweeps before the actual Empress took the power, so is pretty old, most of my money goes for keeping it working actually.... But no one had a clue of who built Vasuki or what model he is or anything. The Imprerial Fleet copied his model actually, the owner of both was known as The Admiral, according to her chronicles, she used to be the right hand of the current Empress herself, but that's all I've found, the older say that when the Sufferer was culled, she was the one who caught him and supervised his execution, after that, she never went back to serve the Fleet... ~

... That was not exactly what Sielus wanted to know, she realizes as her tendency of talk so much shows up again, and bites her tongue for shut herself
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

http://albajimenez.co.vu/

Back to top Go down

To become a true hero [private] - Page 3 Empty Re: To become a true hero [private]

Post by Sielus Shales Fri May 02, 2014 8:18 pm

Sielus sat down on the edge of the console, listening to her story, it sounded like she admired this long past troll

メ_0 the time 0f the ssufferer? ss0 if sshe were a ssea dweller, given her age sshe might sstill be alive ss0mewhere, d0 y0u kn0w what happened next?

he was genuinely interested in finding out more now, apart from the great martyrs of the past, he really didn't know much about other ancestors
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Fri May 02, 2014 8:32 pm

<Y> Something I could do it to go to where I found both, The Caelus and Vasuki and see if she left more about. It was a cave near a seashore like this one but at the other side of Alternia. But first thing first, prepare yah for your exam and train ourselves to become true heroes as Rescuers! Do tell, are yah hungry? I caught a sky stingray at twilight so we can have some fresh fish! Have you ever tried sky fauna at all? is delicious! ~

She stood up and walked back to the main room, from the little freezer she had next to the fridge she took out something like must had been the stingray she was talking about

<Y> So, Sielus, what about yah? Yah mentioned yah were a pirate, and for the little scars life has left on yah, I bet your life has been interesting ~

She was peeling some potatos as she sat in one of the chairs of the main table
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Fri May 02, 2014 9:56 pm

メ_0 heh, yeah i guessss im getting a might bit peckissh, i d0nt think i ever had ss0mething fr0m the ssky, unlessss it wass in a can

sielus followed her to the table and took a seat, curious at what sky fauna would taste like. trying to be helpful, sielus also grabbed a potato and began pealing it clumsily with a combat knife he kept fastened to the back of his pants, often missing the potato and scratching the palm of his steel hand

メ_0 itss been rather eventfull t0 be ssure, had a l0t 0f misshapss with that transsp0nder-zappy-ss0mewhere-elsse thing, ssent me t0 sstrange placess, like a endlessss beach, called a dessert i think, t00k agess t0 get 0ut 0f there, by the time i did i wass rather ssun burned....

sielus shuddered at the memory and continued to peel the potato in his hand

Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Fri May 02, 2014 10:38 pm

<Y> Keep that one for actual combats, pal... here...~

She handed him a peeler, more worried he could cut his flesh hand than anything

<Y> Yah survived being exposed to the sun!? wow! In my life I've seen the light of it, mostly cos the Caelus seals itself and I haven't decoded the way to turn that off... Yet I think it must be painful... Also, you mentioned a... A... transporter-zappy... what? sounds like an interesting thing...~
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Fri May 02, 2014 11:25 pm

メ_0 heh, yeah i cant recall itss real name, jusst that it ssendss y0u fr0m 0ne place t0 an0ther really fasst... but it messssess up when i usse it f0r ss0me reass0n, maybe i ssh0uld 0f read the manual? 0h thankss

he accepted the peeler and put the sharp knife down on the table, peeling the the potatoes like this were a little less fun, but was a lot faster

メ_0 the ssun iss ssuper bright, and d0essnt hurt if y0ur 0ut there f0r a ssh0rt while... sspend a day 0ut there and... yeah, pain city
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Fri May 02, 2014 11:41 pm

<Y> Sounds like an useful device! do you still own it? I could try to figure out how it works properly and whenever we begin and finish any mission we could set ourselves in or out the zones! and traveling with the Caelus we could do faster missions like any other team and get higher ranks faster! ~

Albali now was cutting off some carrots in cubes, the ingredients seemed to be for a strew, strew of sky stingray.

<Y> The sun thing... Still sounds unpleasant, and also the day walkers... Anything is possible in this planet and I would hate finding those somehow... Let's hope no future clients send us to fight day walkers... ~
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Sat May 03, 2014 12:14 am

メ_0 heheha, yeah that w0uld really ssuck if we get a j0b like that, but yeah i sstill have the gizm0, th0 itss l0sst in my m0duss at the m0ment, it....sset itss sself 0n rand0m and iss sstuck...

sielus sighed at his malfunctioning modus, it held more junk than his ship ever could, but spat it out at random all the time

メ_0 i guessss it w0uld help 0ut 0ur missssi0n th0, ill ssee if i can dig it 0ut later, iss thiss en0ugh p0tat0ess?

ha had a large pile in front of him now, all peeled, he lost count how many he had done now

Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Sat May 03, 2014 12:41 am

<Y> We can make them chips and the like, no worries!~

Albali picked up 3 and also cut those in cubes. Then in a big pot she placed all the vegetables, the stingray meat, pepper, salt, butter and milk together.

<Y> Always cook yah sky fauna with milky stuff, that helps the meat to keep the soft flavor it has. We should just wait till is cooked! ~

<Y> Let's store these potatoes for later, thanks for helping. Now, since we are around the same age, I'm guessing you applied for the Flighter license last sweep, mind to tell me what happened? ~
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Sat May 03, 2014 5:53 pm

sielus blushed a bit from embarrassment, several things went wrong last time he tried to pass the exam

メ_0 i guessss the main part wass my lack 0f preparati0n f0r the tesstss, pretty much failed the written tesst, did pretty well in cl0sse c0mbat, l0sst c0ntr0l 0f the mech during the practical exam and crasshed it... and sserpent dad ate the insstruct0r...

sielus hung his head in shame at that memory, having the instructor screaming at him after smashing his mech in to all the parked ones, creating a massive pile up, while the instructor was attempting to discipline him, serpent dad stalked up on poor instructor and swallowed him whole! then coiled his grat tail around sielus and dragged the 6 sweep old home for a harsher punishment
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Sat May 03, 2014 6:24 pm

Now Albali recalled! the exams were about to get cancelled due to an accident with some guy who broke plenty of the mechs, she mostly graduated since they allowed her to use Vasuki or she would have been applying for it this sweep too.

<Y> WAIT! YAH WHERE THE BOY WHO BROKE THE MECHS!? Well, rumors say your lusus did to the school a favor by eating that guy, lucky yah he was a lower blood, but, dude... yah really ruined the carrier of plenty, I was assigned one of the robots yah damaged, good thing they allowed me to use Vasuki. But fear not! Things happen for a reason! Less to fight for for me and me getting the license so I could help yah ~

Albali sees the good in the bad times... In a very uncanny way.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Sat May 03, 2014 8:32 pm

Sielus chuckled, she had a interesting way of seeing his disaster, tho at the time there wasn't much of a silver lining, being grounded by a giant sea snake was not pleasant, Sielus was trapped in his lusus's mouth for the next month, tied up in his tongue every so often so serpent dad could eat with out letting Sielus go...
Shaking his head of the memory he gave Albali a smile

メ_0 yeah i guessss y0ur right, it wass a rather funny c0incidence that we b0th were at lasst ssweepss exam, heh with luck i h0pe thiss 0ne g0ess better
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Sat May 03, 2014 9:04 pm

<Y> Yah got a licensed professor to teach yah! You'll become a great Fligther, and I assure yah in no time will get-- WAAA! ~

All of a sudden, the ship started moving violently, making the both guys to fall from their chairs. Angry cried of Orcamom could be heard and some hissings too.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Sat May 03, 2014 11:09 pm

pulling himself from the floor, Sielus climbed to his feet in a daze after all the peeled potatoes tumbled off the table and bounced on his head

メ_0 what the hell, are we under attack?

a flash of crimson light erupted near sielus's hand as his strife specibus ejected his old trusty cutlass in to his waiting palm

メ_0 i am n0t having an0ther sship ssink 0n me 0n the firsst night!

with that he rushed out to the deck to investigate the commotion outside

Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Sat May 03, 2014 11:30 pm

<Y> A... Snake? My lusus is saying a snake is messing with the Caelus... Maybe is your dad looking for you Sie--- WAAA ~

The airship shook again while the cries of Orcamon and the hissing of some other beast mixed
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Sun May 04, 2014 10:31 am

Sielus barged out the door to the deck and found him self face to face with his lusus, a great sea serpent that had now forced it's massive head and a portion of its long body on to Albali's small deck. all while the Orca had been trying to prevent him from sinking the airship

To become a true hero [private] - Page 3 Seasna11

メ_0 0H MY G0G DAD, GET 0FF THE SSHIP Y0U D0N'T FIT!

*loud hising lusus speak*

メ_0 WHAT, N0, Y0U CANT EAT THE 0RCA! FUCK, GET 0FF THE SSHIP! ALBALI WILL KILL ME IF Y0U MESSSS HER SSTUFF UP!

*more loud hissing*

メ_0 N0, THISS SSHIP ISS N0T F0R Y0U T0 SSLEEP 0N, RRRAAAAAARRGGGG

*lusus snoozing sounds*

メ_0 h0ly fuck dad... y0ur imp0ssssible
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Sun May 04, 2014 12:45 pm

Albali ran outside as soon as she stood up and hear what Sielus was talking to his lusus and how the big serpent has made of the Caelus his new bed. She comforted her own lusus before getting close to Sielus and his own.

<Y> I'm not gonna cull yah, that's not my style, and much less with my blood comrades! So... this is your papa, uh? Let him rest, we should also find carpenters to get him a platform where to sleep or something, my mom rest on the clouds but she is a sky dweller... ~

She got neat the big serpent and pet him in the nuzzle and he was sleeping, something risky maybe?
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Sun May 04, 2014 11:24 pm

sielus sighed, dropping his cutlass as he gazed woefully at his lusus, and at albali as she pet the sleeping sea serpent, thankful that serpentdad didn't attack her at the first touch.

where could the Caelus house such a lusus? he wondered, serpent dad stretched on foe about 50 meters, could they really build a platform on the airship to hold him? sielus began to feel rather guilty about his stay with Albali, if what he had heard is right, this would make 2 major renovations to her airship just to accommodate him, not to mention what ever damage his lusus did while forcing his way in here

メ_0 well itss g00d t0 hear i w0nt be culled, but are y0u ssure that building a place w0uld be 0k? i d0n't want t0 f0rce y0u t0 0verhaul y0ur wh0le sship and life sstyle...

sielus looked down at his feet as he spoke, a bit ashamed at how much he seemed to be asking from this troll that he just met
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Mon May 05, 2014 12:02 am

<Y> We can get him a place just now! If him is willing to curl himself when sleeping ~

Albali said as she kept petting the big snake and pointing with her other hand the sunk ship that belongs to her new client/apprentice/friend

<Y> Thankfully the strew didn't fall off the stove, so is about to be ready soon. Keep an eye on him mom! Sielus, after lunch I can teach you the basics of using a mech for basic moves! These robots are supposed to be multi-purpose machines so instead of direct Close Combat, I'll train you to use them as a "body extension" and the exam would be a joke for you! ~

"Steam" could be seen as Orcamom looked at Albali sort of angry, as well as she puffed her cheeks in disbelieve. Orcamom doesn't seem to like the big serpent that much as she liked Sielus, and much less since he intended to eat her. Orcamom left herself fall in the water and still angry kept glancing at the new guest.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Mon May 05, 2014 10:28 am

Serpentdad opened an eye to look at the troll patting him and gave a grin, then proceeded to draw his body out of the water and coil it tightly on the deck before resuming what sielus believed to be a fake snooze, showing little intention of leaveing the ship

shaking his head in disbelief at his lusus's behavior, Sielus brought his attention back to Albali, marveling how she was taking all this in stride

メ_0 heh, that ss00n? awess0me! thiss exam will be in the bag with y0u c0aching me~

before he could continue serpentdad gave another hiss to witch sielus shot his lusus a dark look

メ_0 and n0, y0u cant eat my insstruct0r again, that wass NEVER a g00d thing t0 d0, eat her and y0ur g0nna be a hand bag!

the lusus gave a indigent hiss and went back to his fake snooze
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Mon May 05, 2014 2:02 pm

<Y> hehehe, just one handbag? With a lusus this size you'd become a millionaire by selling a hell ton of those to the interested in high fashion design and the like! ~

She said in a funny-devious tone as she walked away the big lusus. Tho, she said in a more fierce voice, proper of someone of their caste as she got closer to Sielus.

<Y> Tho, is my lusus gets hurt the one who will become a millionaire will be me, no hard feels or me making a menace to your persona, Sielus. I might seem friendly and caring, but when someone touches my nerves, is better for them to run and hide of me. I will even sacrifice my life for the ones I love, even if the feeling is not the same... But I'm hungry now! Lunch time! You'll see how delicious is that strew... ~

Someone what laughing a bit, Orcamom sounded more like a hyena when doing so but she couldn't help, sort of was delighted to imagine Serpentdad in those stores highbloods buy their fancy clothes. Deep inside as Albali, they both had a "cruel" side nobody would like to see ever.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Mon May 05, 2014 11:04 pm

sielus nodded in affirmative to the threat, it seemed like a fair point, he would do the same in her position, tho he was sure that if it came to a contest of strength, he would be able to overpower the other seadweller. but he didn't let on that fact, besides being a flighter meant she had more hand to hand combat training than he did... better not to tempt fate and get on her bad side

Serpentdad eyed him from from his coil as Albali departed back inside and gave a hiss that sounded like a whiplash to Sielus, ignoring the serpent Sielus followed her in

メ_0 heh it d0ess ssmellss g00d, cant wait t0 ssee what ive been missssing 0ut 0n!

Sielus began picking up his combat knife and potatoes from the floor, glad that the sharp blade didn't hurt anyone when it bounced off the table, sheathing the blade, Sielus put the slightly dirty peeled potatoes back n the table
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Mon May 05, 2014 11:49 pm

<Y> Can yah wash those again and put them in this bowl please?~~

She handed him a plastic container big enough for all the potatos. Albali then started cutting a big loaf of bread and placing it on a tray. The soft and sort of sweet smell of that strew was all around the main room. And the dish itself seemed good with the white color of the milk it was boiled. Then, she took 2 little bowls of what seemed a very fancy tablewear. Paying a bit more attention, Albali lived with just the elemental, but also, with the most luxurus elements she could affor and store for her status. She served on both bowls the strew and placed them on the table.

<Y> Hope yah like this one! is a personal recipe!... Do tell me Sielus, why are yah interested in becoming a Flighter? I don't think I have asked that before, right? ~
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Tue May 06, 2014 12:19 am

placing the soiled vegetables in to the container, sielus then carried them to the sink and ran water over them to let them soak while he considered her question

メ_0 i guessss... itss becausse 0f my ancesst0r... he iss a high ranking 0fficer 0f the imperial fleet, but f0r all intentss and purp0ssess... he iss a m0nsster, i d0nt want t0 be like him, fr0m the rep0rtss ive read, he iss a heartlessss killer with a liking f0r massss gen0cide, ussing the fleet t0 burn wh0le planetss... ss0 i want t0 be a flighter t0 d0 ss0me g00d, ss0rta clear up ss0me ill will generated by the C0mad0re f0r sseadwellerss... d0ess that make ssensse?

Sielus looked down at the potatoes with a sort of glare, thinking about where his genetic make up came from often put him in a bad mood
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Tue May 06, 2014 1:34 am

<Y> Coma...dore... The name sounds to me actually... But from where? ~

She fluttered her finds in an attempt to remember from where she had hear of this troll Sielus was talking. He was early mentioned on the binnacle's of the previous owner of this ship, but Albali had read those long ago to remember anything.

<Y> I'd love to know who my ancestor is, yet, by your own story... I would hate to get a deception of them. But hey! We now are friends, aren't we? if I want to become a Gold Rescuer, I have to do my best in missions, and helping you to fulfil your dream is my new start! O'course your story makes plenty of sense! Together we'll become the best Sea Dwellers ever, gain the love and respect of everyone and save some of the reputation of our kind, you'll see! ~
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next