One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To become a true hero [private]

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

To become a true hero [private] - Page 2 Empty Re: To become a true hero [private]

Post by Sielus Shales Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:34 pm

almost knocked over buy the lusus affection, Sielus gave it a gentle pat, wondering what its cries meant, sielus had a hard time understanding lusus speak that wasn't serpent dad

メ_0 heh, well arent y0u friendly, maybe sserpentdad c0uld take lessss0nss fr0m y0u    

a loud crash on the water drew Sielus's attention from the Orca and to the sight of what he asumed must be the 'Caelus' which was confirmed when he glimpsed Albali on board waveing

メ_0 w0w, n0w thatss inpressssive, cant wait t0 get 0n b0ard n0w... h0w am i g0nna d0 that th0?

he looked down at the ocean grimly, he certainly couldn't swim there
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

To become a true hero [private] - Page 2 Empty Re: To become a true hero [private]

Post by Albali Kursal Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Albali soon was seen in the deck of the own airship, making a ramp fall in the rocks around the seashore near where Sielus was.

<Y>Sorry it took me a while Sir Shales... Did a fast clean up at my place and looked for the info I promised about the Rescue teams! So, at the end seems yah will live for a while in my hive... ~ -She said pointing at his ship.-

<Y> But fear no! I'll do my best to get you a hive, one at the status of such rad Violet comrade!~ -She fluttered her fins in happiness, she was quite expressive with them actually- <Y> So, I welcome you to the Caelus! ~

She led the way to the deck, way modest for even a violet blood. The was a washing machine firmly stuck, a clothes rack with a tee and a cape, the tee was much likely the wetsuit she was wearing. Also, a very simple grill along with a table and a matching bench and 2 fancy chairs and a hammock.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

http://albajimenez.co.vu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:35 pm

sielus was quietly thankful that he didn't have to explain his lack of ability... yet. climbing aboard the airship sielus looked around taking in all the modest items on the deck, given how Albali dressed and fer possession that you could see, it gave you a sense to her personality which you were quickly growing to like

To become a true hero [private] - Page 2 Sielus14

メ_0 thankss f0r the warm welc0me~ i h0pe i d0n't put y0u 0ut t0 much being here

he did his best to curb his excitement about living on a airship, tho he couldn't stop smiling now

メ_0 heh, i reck0n thiss iss a bit bey0nd the call 0f a resscue j0b, im g0nna have t0 d0 ss0mething sspecial t0 make up f0r all thiss gener0ssity...

Last edited by Sielus Shales on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:03 pm

<Y> Hehehe, you don't need to, you see, I've always liked to help anyone who is in need. Deep inside I feel like I did the right thing and seeing the smiles and gratitude, even with not payment, gives me hope, hope to keep trying and bring to anyone hope as well, that's why I want to become a Rescuer! I would do so without the license but not many trolls would trust me ever... And for that, I need a team partner, but no one as for today have agreed to join me, most Rescuers are trolls older that 12 sweeps and plenty of our kind and other highbloods had made fun of my intentions... ~

-She said that last with a bitter tone as she shared with Sielus a can of soda she already had outside and sat in one of her fancy chairs-
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:07 pm

still smiling, Sielus sat down in the second chair after accepting the soda, finally coming to a decision that he had been thinking about since he meet this fascinating sea/sky dweller

メ_0 heh, well i d0n't think itss ss0mething t0 ssc0ff at, in fact i like the ss0und 0f that pr0fessssi0n the m0re i hear ab0ut it, if ya want ill be y0ur partner in a team, ss0undss like it w0uld be a blasst~

his smile turning in to a toothy grin, Sielus took a sip of the soda and relaxed back in the chair
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:06 pm

Albali almost choked with her drink when she heard the petition of her comrade, someone of her caste sharing ideals? that is new indeed! She fluttered nervous her earfins as a soft violet tone painted her cheeks, and turned slightly to look at him.

<Y> Would... Would yah really, join my cause? My team? I mean, it can be dangerous, so most Rescuers are also licensed Flighters, yet that's the request yah asked for, someone to train you to become a Flighter so it would be a good way for you to do your studying and training I guess ~
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:41 pm

Sielus chuckled at her reaction, broadening his grin as she continued to talk. Sielus had been told in the past that he must be unwell in the head with the way he acts and his approach to danger, which is to say, he genrealy dosent think about dangers until they have past.

メ_0 heh, well that'ss true, the experience w0uld help 0ut a l0t, but i w0uld have assked t0 j0in anyway, im c0mf0rtable with danger, i guessss, and helping 0ut tr0llss ss0undss like ss0mething w0rth while ass well
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:02 pm

<Y> That's a good thing to have if you want to be a Rescuer. I'm conscious of the dangers at first, but I do what is needed to be done no matter what anyway, true heroes are the ones who put the life and needs of other before their own. And I also want to change how our people thinks, to renew their ideas and slowly, with good actions, make Alternia a better place to live in... ~

Albali was talking with a voice full of hope, yet her body language showed a still insecure gal, she was staring now at the floor of the deck with a lost view and her fins were down
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:24 pm

Sielus could not help but feel concerned for Albali, the way her body language conflicted with her words hinted that she may have had set backs with her goal before

To become a true hero [private] - Page 2 Sielus15

メ_0 hey there, if thatss y0ur ultimate g0al, then y0u have a l0ng r0ad t0 ahead, i'll be happy t0 walk that path with y0u t0 help y0u reach that g0al, heh, g00d thing we have ssuch l0ng lifesspanss, we might need them t0 get there~
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Thu May 01, 2014 12:02 am

What did he just say? Does he really want to stay long with her? Who is this troll anyway? He is quite unlikely that the other Violets, he sounds so comforting and cheerful and is just promising to be there.

<Y> That's an advantage of our kind, yeah, we live plenty of sweeps, I'm just afraid I'll do something wrong, yah see... I fear failure and disappointment, not so many trolls trust our caste for the bad things many sea dwellers have done, it's gonna be a hard work to do...~  

Out of nowhere she seemed to lost some of her cheerfulness of minutes ago, whatever had happened in the past, has broke her a little to be this insecure all of a sudden.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Thu May 01, 2014 3:04 pm

Sielus sat there puzzled at what had her so down, he hoped it wasn't something he said...

メ_0 heh, yeah itss true that ss0me sseadwellerss have caussed a l0t 0f ssuffering in the passt and there are sstill cruel 0ness 0ut there, but ive bet ss0me kind 0ness ass well ss0 the tassk issn't imp0ssssible, and hey, if y0ur w0rried ab0ut failing, y0u cant really fail if y0ur willing t0 try, jusst at the very leasst y0u will get a lessss dessired 0utc0me, the 0nly time y0u can really fail iss when y0u hessitate t0 d0 anything..... ssry, im n0t ssure if im making a l0t 0f ssensse n0w...
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Thu May 01, 2014 3:53 pm

Out of nowhere, Albali hit herself in the cheek, sort of hard and shook her head a little, like trying to wake up from something.

<Y> Yah really have all what is needed to be both, a Flighter and a Rescuer! I'm so glad I've met you, Sir Shales. Sorry for my little sad moment I just had, thanks for your words. So, yah want to join my cause and make a team whit me? ~

She fluttered her fins eagerly again. Whatever that down of mood was, someone would make themselves sure she doesn't fall in such mood again.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Thu May 01, 2014 6:37 pm

glad she was out of that little funk, Sielus smiled again, happy that he could help

メ_0 heh, yeah id like ta j0in y0ur team, f0r ass l0ng ass y0u'll have me that iss, it ss0undss like a l0t 0f fun heh, heh, ha, 0h and y0u d0n't need t0 call me 'ssir', im n0t that much 0f a n0ble... jusst ssieluss iss fine~

he wasn't sure why she kept calling him 'sir shales', as nice as it sounded, it sounded to rich for him
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Thu May 01, 2014 7:09 pm

<Y> hehehe, sorry! Is a thing I have to show some respect to everyone, Sielus. Ok! now for us to register is quite simple actually!

She took out a paper from the bag she had on her side

<Y> All we have to do is fill this with our names, our ages, occupations and a name for our team and send it to Request Central! They take long to reply tho, a week more or less. I've been thinking in a name for a team, "Renewers", but I don't know if you like it as well ;w; ~
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Thu May 01, 2014 7:55 pm

Sielus looked down at the sheet to see what information he needed to give, it looked pretty straight forward enough

メ_0 heh that ss0undss like ss c00l name, it ssh0uld catch ss0me attenti0n fr0m p0tential clientss~

he took a pen and begun filing out his part of the form

メ_0 well im SSieluss SShaless, im 7 ssweepss 0ld, im n0t ssure what t0 put d0wn ass my 0ccupati0n th0, ss0rta gunning f0r flighter, but i wass a bit 0f a pirate until my hive crasshed... i guessss i have n0ne?
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Thu May 01, 2014 8:18 pm

<Y> Toss that occupation, is not like Request Central minds. Most Bounty Hunters around are pirates as well so... ~

She shrugged as she was filling her own file

<Y> Now, before our training to make a Flighter of yah, I need to show you my airship and teach yah how things works here if you're gonna be living here for a while. We have to sail to the harbor town we met to send this papers and wait there to get a reply ~
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Thu May 01, 2014 10:16 pm

メ_0 heh, thatss ss0undss fair en0ugh

quickly jotting down his occupation as a pirate, he handed back the signed form to Albali and stood up again, gazeing out at the parts of the ship that he could see from the deck

メ_0 heh, yeah thiss thing... the Caeluss? y0u called it? ive been itching t0 check it 0ut ssince y0u menti0ned it, w0w thiss thing musst a sset y0u back a fair am0unt!
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Thu May 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Albali also stood up and stored the forms on her bag and stretched a little

<Y> Welp, that's the name it has written on the sides. I found it actually, Vasuki was inside it, down here is the machine room and where I store Vasuki, when I set up out to fly I launch myself from the gates down this. Here in my deck yah can see is the washing machine whenever yah need to wash yah clothes and a space to chill out. Follow me please! ~

Albali now leads the way inside the ship. The size of the whole airship indeed barely could host 2 trolls to live in, but has all the commodities, there was a bathroom with a little bath tube, a little room that seemed to be a work place and the main room where the kitchen, a table with 2 chairs, an another hammock much like the one outside were nicely placed. Also, Storing furniture here and there and a door that lead to the Control cabin.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Thu May 01, 2014 11:42 pm

メ_0 heh pretty c0ssy in here

Sielus commented as he followed Albali inside, it looked like a large apartment as far as he could tell, comforting enough that its lack of space didn't bother sielus, having been living in a ship cabin until recently

メ_0 thiss iss quiet a find, y0u musst have ss0me crazy luck 0n y0ur sside, 0h ssay, i d0n't ssupp0sse there'ss r00m f0r a ssec0nd mech in the machine r00m?
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Thu May 01, 2014 11:59 pm

Now that he mentions that, the Caelus is designed for only one Flighter and their robot. Maybe a mech could fit on the deck, yet that would imply taking the Caelus and get it a bit modified.

<Y> Not that yah mention it... nope, this ship seems that it belonged before to a Fligther even since it had Vasuki stored on it. I don't know what was of their previous owner. Oh yes, I have a place for you to sleep...~

Next to where her hammock was, on the floor it could be seen a sliding door and showed up a mattress.

<Y> Unless yah want to use a recuperacoon, actually here was the one of the previous owner but I had to remove it cos... I can't sleep on those, various times I almost drowned with the sopor slime so I had to sleep on these and take sopor pills, one at daylight to sleep well~

She said downing her fins in shame for that little detail of her, a troll being unable to rest in a recuperacoon? that's new!
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Fri May 02, 2014 12:26 am

メ_0 heh, well thatss the firsst i herd 0f ss0mething like that, th0 i d0n't n0rmally assk ab0ut tr0llss ssleeping habitss, im g00d ssleeping wherever th0, i g0t usse t0 ssleeping with 0ut a recuperac00n after i sset mine 0n fire by accident

Sielus gave Albali a reassuring smile

メ_0 and i guessss it d0essn't matter if theirss n0 r00m f0r a ssec0nd mech yet, i sstill d0n't have 0ne f0r it t0 be a pr0blem...

sielus trailed off as he thought of how he was going to get his hands on a mech, he might have to look at the black market... or visit the troll that made his arm, both prospects seemed unappealing
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Fri May 02, 2014 12:48 am

<Y> And the we have the Control Cabin this way ~

Now this was a really different room, it had plenty of digital consols and lots of sophisticated stuff anyone would think a Violetblood would have. The only thing that looked as old as the airship was the helm.

<Y> As yah could imagine, I spend plenty of time here, I could set most of the automatic settings but I like to do some things myself. So, I hope yah feel comfortable in my hive! Tomorrow we'll start your training as we wait for the acceptance I Request Central. Any questions my dear apprentice? ~

She sat on the big red chair that seemed destined for the captain of the ship, the same could rotate so she faced her new companion happily.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Fri May 02, 2014 1:13 am

sielus gazed around the control room, pretty much baffled at what any of it did but he guessed he could learn eventually

メ_0 hmmm, i d0nt think ss0 yet, i reck0n itss g0nna be a l0t 0f fun w0rking with y0u, masster~

grinning a bit he wandered over to a console and peered at it

メ_0 0h, there iss a quessti0n!... will i have t0 wear a wetssuit ass well?

he did his best to keep a straight face tho inside he was laughing

Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Fri May 02, 2014 1:37 am

<Y> That one consol controls the automatic sun blocker. Every dawn the Caelus sets itself in auto mood and seals any window and door so daylight don't comes in and the crew on board can get a good sleep with no need to worry about getting hurt by the sun. ~

She said as she followed him with the sight and slowly rotating her chair.

<Y> Oh... Yah want a wetsuit? Well... I can order some for you with your sign and all the fuzz, and borrow yah one of mine meanwhile... But I don't think yah could suit on them? I'm little by nature and sort of heavier than yah...~

She said giving soft slaps at her belly and looking at her kind of confused for the request of her new friend
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Fri May 02, 2014 5:53 am

メ_0 hahahaa, jusst a little j0ke, ass fun ass it w0uld be t0 w0nder ar0und in y0u wetssuitss y0ur pr0bably right, i might n0t fit them very well, i am a bit l0nger in the chesst

stepping away from the console grinning, he wandered over to the old looking dashboard that he assumed was used to fly the ship

メ_0 w0w, heh, thiss certainly l00kss like it bel0ngss in a musseum, musst be hard t0 keep up with maintenance by y0ur sself, n0t y0u menti0n y0ur mech d0wnsstairss...
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next