One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN] Forgotten Memories

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[OPEN] Forgotten Memories Empty [OPEN] Forgotten Memories

Post by Castel Preyal Wed May 21, 2014 7:58 pm

So... what are you doing here again? You remember getting out of your hive because you were to tired to even pay attention to your lusus and fight with him, he's been really angry at you because you never go out of your hive, only to go and see your matesprit... kismesis... what were you and Sersen now? Hard to know. So, as soon as the sun setted you went out. You first walked to the market but a lot of villagers (each one of them hates you because you burned something of their belonging) saw you and tried to beat you up, as usual, and as stated before, you were too tired to even pay them attention, so you escaped from there and for some strange reason ended up here, you don't know where you are which means you're completely lost, and you don't dare to ask any other trolls for directions because they will surely ignore you or send you to hell. Though you are hell yourself.

Even so, you know you are in the Communal Hivestems, you lived here for a long time before moving to the swamps, all of your horrible past took place here, the thing is you don't know in which part of this place you are, it has surely changed a lot. You keep walking, avoiding everyone as much as you can, the least you want is to burn something here and to be named "Fire Beast" in other places out of the swamps, it's enough with the villagers calling you that.

-I have to find a way to get out of this place...- you mutter to yourself, trying to evade all of the memories that want to invade you.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Forgotten Memories Empty Re: [OPEN] Forgotten Memories

Post by Corvus Letrei Wed May 21, 2014 9:52 pm

corvus walked around the communal hive stems whistling tunelessly as he looked for a reported dead troll that was supposed to be here somewhere. he hoped a lusus or some other beast didn't beat him to it again, that would really suck, how was he supposed to practice medicine to be a docterror if the lusi kept eating his research materials?

he looking at the ground as he walked so he didn't notice untill it was to late that he walked into someone

eep! sorry! i didnt see you there!

corvus blurted out after regaining his balance
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Thu May 22, 2014 4:52 pm

You suddenly bump into someone accidentaly, you quickly recover your balance and stare at the other troll for a moment, examining him. How is it that he didn't see you? You're taller than him after all. Like everytime you meet a new troll you start to deduce information about him, he's higher in the hemospectrum, you can tell because of the color in his hair, he's a lot younger than you, for at least 2 or 3 sweeps, maybe even 4, which is a lot, you can also see that he's probably not a violent troll.

You're about to scold him or something, but the thought that he's so young and looks kind of innocent, not forgetting that you're tired as hell, makes you change your opinion, fuck this. You sigh and look at him -Don't worry, I was distracted too, though you should be more careful, someone might get angry if you just bump into them like that- why where you advicing a troll you don't even know? Shit if you know, you're too tired to think clearly, and being in this place is not helping at all.

An idea starts growing in your head -Are you from around this place?- if you manage to make him your guide, you might get out of here sooner than expected.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Thu May 22, 2014 7:16 pm

Corvus studied the other troll now that he wasn't barging in to him, ne liked to know all the details about everything, all of them, leaveing nothing to imagination, so this was a male yellow blood, a lot older than him (who wasn't?) and looked like he had not slept for a month, when will the older troll learn that there is always time for sleep? you don't mention this on the chance that he might get violent and you doubt you could mind control this guy for very long with him being of the blood that is prone to gifted psionics

oh right he asked a question, Corvus surmised that he had better give one soon, despite the cast gap, there were in the slums of the communal hivestems, he guessed a low blood wouldn't think twice about ending a high blood here

♦ um, not really, im here on buthinethth... thort of, i live out in the foretht, itth more peaceful out there tho i can focuth on my thtudy'th, but i do know the area enough to navigate it... ♦

'wow i must nervous' he thought, that was more information than he should of given, why was he nervous?
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Thu May 22, 2014 7:45 pm

Okay, he had this kind of strange... lisp? Though it was easy to understand him, only a little difficult in words with more than one "s", but you can manage with that, it's not a big problem. You hear him talking, it's weird that someone tell so much information like this when you just met them, guess he's nervous? You can understand that, most of the low and mid bloods hate highbloods and try to kill them as soon as they see them, and you're one of the bloods that tends to have the most powerful psionics or some shit like that, in your case is the truth, but more than powerful, you're dangerous.

-Then I guess you could help me to get out of here?- you ask calmly, you don't want to scare him away and lose your chance of getting out of here -By the way- you sigh, why are you being so kind with someone? Right, you're just tired, that's it -My name is Castel- maybe he'll be less nervous if he knows your name.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Thu May 22, 2014 8:12 pm

so he wants a guide? Corvus thought and he procesed the request, that was easy enough, at least that's what he hoped the the request meant, some trolls made things ever more vague by asking for something with a hidden meaning, he hated when that happens, this request could oh meant that he was asking for money to get out of here, tho he doubted that this was the case

♦ uhh, thure, i could do that, i cant find my corpthe here anyway, you haven't theen it by chance have you? ♦

'oh gog why did you say that?'
he must still be nervous, and he forgot to say his name, details corvus, DETAILS!

♦ oh, and im Corvuth, nice to meat you Cathtel ♦

Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Thu May 22, 2014 8:53 pm

So, a corpse huh? You didn't thought someone like him could kill someone or even hurt them, but that just makes him more interesting than before, he is still feeling nervous around you though, and that won't help if you're going to spend time together searching for the exit of this place, how can you make him feel less nervous? It's not like you're angry today, to tired for that, your mood is not the best, but it isn't the worst, and Sersen has seen you when you're really in a bad mood. You smirk, thiking of something.

-I haven't seen a corpse- you pause for a moment -Though I can help you in your searching if you want- are you actually offering your help to a troll you just met? Yes. Are you doing this for a particulat reason? You don't know, you're kind of bored and you already made all the way to this place, so, why not?

-Nice... to meet you... I guess- that was hard to say, you aren't really happy to meet a lot of trolls, but you keep thinking he's kind of interesting. And well, the way he pronounced your name was kind of... cute? Hey, stop that thought, you're not thinking that, fuck no.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Thu May 22, 2014 9:41 pm

corvus looked down for a moment , the dang lusi must of eaten it, there always doing that, as they should you suppose, how else would the corpses be disposed of? oh well you guess it that's fine, this was a welcome distraction from your study's anyway

♦ that'th kind of you to offer, but ive been thearching for hourth now, i think itth been eaten, the luthi beat me to it again by the lookth of it, pity ♦

you give the Castel a reassuring smile and rummage around in your pockets, he looked dead tired now and you didn't want to have to carry him out of here now that you have accepted his request to be his guide, so you pull out a caffeinated lolly and offer it to the tired gold blood

♦ here you look thleepy, thith will wake you up ♦

Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Fri May 23, 2014 5:26 pm

Seems he's not needing your help, better for you you guess, though you're still thinking it might have been interesting searching for a corpse in the middle of the hivestems, it's not like there aren't murders in the village where you live, but this place seems to be more dangerous and all, you should take care because if a troll attacks you, you're not sure if you will be able to protect yourself, let's not think of both of you... Wait, no, why would you protect him? You just met him, keep that in mind, what if he decides to use you instead of that corpse, though you still can't imagine him attacking someone.

-It's a shame then...- you sigh and then shrug, guess there is no problem in asking -So Corvus, why do you need that corpse? You're a highblood, I'm pretty sure you don't need it to eat... Something to do with your work?- you don't want to be nosy, but it is too interesting to avoid it.

You watch in bewilderment as he smiles at you just like that and then gives you a lollipop... He's too kind to you, and it makes you feel slightly confused, he also reminds you of your ex-moirail, being in this place is breaking the wall you used to lock the painful memories, and Corvus is just helping them to break. Good job dumbass you say to yourself, you won't last long like this -Thanks...- your own voice sounds strange to you.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Fri May 23, 2014 6:38 pm

Corvus smiled some more at the question, eat it? eww that's a horrible thing to do, he was more interested in cutting it open and running tests on the dead flesh, that appealed to him much more than eating it.

♦ hehehehe, no, there will be no eating of dead trollth for me, im training to be a DocTerror, and for that i need to keep and eye out for deceathed trollth to practice on, before the luthi eat them, thadly they beat me tonight ♦

Corvus was a bit depressed by that, but there was always next time, yes next time he will get his corpse, but enough about that, he committed himself to getting this gold blood out of the area, so he better set to work on this new task.

♦ tho where do you need to go cathtel? back hive? or thomewhere here your looking for? ♦

Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Fri May 23, 2014 7:07 pm

You remember Sersen when he says DocTerror, though he's a Witch Doctor, you don't know what a DocTerror's work is, but now you know it involves corpses and that kind of stuff, creepy. It seems he's going to need to work a little more to get the corpses thoug, the survival in a place like this is difficult, yes, you're dead if someone catches you -Better for you, I've heard that trolls' meat tastes horrible- you shrug -You'll need to work a little harder to beat the lusi, I'm pretty sure you're not a weak one, though you have to be faster, they have a really good sense of smell, so tey detect corpses really fast- maybe that little advice will help him with this -Though I think your hobby it's kind of weird, you shouldn't let it control you...- you weren't planning saying that outloud, but it's not as if it matters anymore.

-I live in the swamps, I have to get out of the Hivestems area so I can return to my hive- you explain yourself, openning the lollipop he gave you and starting to eat it, it tastes good -So yes, I just want to know the exit to this place, Corvus
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Fri May 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Corvus tilted his head thoughtfully, was it true? was his hobby that weird? he didn't think so... more necessary for his study's... maybe he needed a break, hunting corpse's must seem like a bad hobby if done regularly like he had... oh gog he must be some kind of monster not to think there was anything wrong with it!

shakeing his head at the doubs now in his mind and looked up at Castel again and smiled

♦ ok! i can thhow you the eathietht way out of the area! follow me! hehehe ♦

Corvus tugged on Castels sleeve and walked off in the direction that would take them to the main street, from there it was a straight walk out of town.
corvus had never been to the swamp lands before, maybe he could walk with the gold blood some more after they left the hive stems?

♦ tho what brought you here tho you could get lotht? ♦

the little troll asked, seeing is he could learn more about his new traveling companion
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Fri May 23, 2014 9:06 pm

You just watch him as he makes weird faces, probably thinking about what you just said, you didn't want it to sound like you were judging him at all, just giving him some advice so he doesn't gets too into it like the time you were completely controlled by all the hacking, now you make a living of it, but it started as a hobby, and you guess it's not easy nor funny spending all the night searching for corpses, you guess it's tiring and probably boring, though it doesn't seems like it for Corvus.

-Right, I'm follo-- you interrupt yoursefl when he tugs your sleeve, how could he seem so innocent being a higblood and such, though he's pretty young, he might even be a little devil like he's supposed to be -I'm following you- you finish as you walk behind him, looking around, memories slowly invading you.

You look at him when he asks you, you were expecting him to be curious, but you didn't expect that question -I wasn't expecting to get lost, but this place has changed a lot since the last time I was here, which was some sweeps ago- you explain yourself, you don't really like talking about the incident, but your general past is okay -As for why I'm here... I got into a fight with my lusus and decided to leave for a little while, I walked here unconsciously- you shrug.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Mon May 26, 2014 6:03 pm

Corvus cocked his head to the side in concern, trolls have fights with their Lusi? he couldn't imagine being that angry at crow dad, sure he got annoyed when he ate corvus's research materials, but that didn't warrant a big argument about it...

♦ wath your luthuth being mean to you? im thure thay didnt mean it really! ♦

corvus offered, wondering what they could of been fighting about, some candy? staying up late? not washing his hands after handling dead corpses?
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Mon May 26, 2014 7:00 pm

-No, he wasn't being mean, he's just grumpy, I know he doesn't mean it, but it's better going out for a walk than staying there paying for his anger- you sniker a little and then you show him some cuts and scars you have in your arms, you don't usually show them out, but you were feeling in a rather good mood, more or less. You let the sleeves fall back to their places.

You look around as you follow him in your walking, you wonder if the place where everything happened is still in ruins, you look at Corvus and you decide to ask -Do you know about a place around here that was in fire some sweeps ago?- you ask carefully, if he doesn't knows, you won't go.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Mon May 26, 2014 10:15 pm

corvus didnt answer right away, instead he was staring at the sleeved arm and processing what he just saw.

cuts, grazes, brusise... unwashed and un bandaged... high risk of infection!

nope, not happening, not on my watch!  

stopping in his tracks, Corvus uncapatchloged his medical bag and set it on a dumpster before taking hold of Castels arm in his own tiny hands and rolled the sleeve back up

♦ thith needth attention, give a thec with thith pleathe ♦

not really giving a choice in the matter, the fussy little troll took out some purified water, a bottle of alcohol spirit and a cloth from the bag and began dabbing the cuts gently to clean them

♦ um, about the area ♦

he started while working on his arm, and took a look around

♦ there have been lotth of fireth here, lot'th of the area ith being rebuilt becauthe droneth don't like uthing doorth and trollth get carried away with hating each other and burn down there mateth hive, wath there a place you are looking for? ♦

this troll was really becoming interesting for corvus now, why was he asking about a place on fire sweeps ago?
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Tue May 27, 2014 7:06 pm

You see he is taking things out of his sylladex-What are you-?- you're interrupted when he takes your arm and lifts your sleeve, you wonder what is he doing until you spot the medical bag, if he's bringing that, it makes sense he's a DocTerror, even if you aren't sure what that means. You complain slightly when the alcohol comes in contact with the cuts, but the pain disappears as fast as it came, you're used to pain after all, you watch in surprise as he cleans your injures, of course you know how to do that, but it's different when other troll helps you. You look at him and for the moment you see your ex-moirail instead of him, they don't look alike at all, but your moirail used to help you with this things, a stabbing pain crosses your chest.

You wonder why is he helping you, since he is already guiding you to the exit of this place, and you think that's more than enough -Well, like I said before, I used to live here... and there was a little accident that involves a fire, that's all. But if it's that difficult finding the place then I'm okay with leaving just like this- you explain, don't wanting to bother him more than this, he has done enough for you already.

You wonder if you should say something about all this, you guess you can at least thank him -Thanks for... helping me with this- you shrug, pointing out the cuts and scars.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:58 am

Corvus cock his head to the side as he was deep in thought about a way to Castel with his lost place and treating his arm's at the same time. maybe he could find it on his husk top? he wondered as he begun to tightly wrap the freshly cleaned arm in gauze bandage and fastened a butterfly clip to it to prevent the bandage from unraveling.

♦ hmm, would a map help you to find your old hive? i could pull one up on my huthk top? oh altho, thith and be changed every two dayth with frethh bandageth, if you can do that your thelf, give me a call and i can do it for you. ♦

the small troll pulled out a small card with his troll handle on it and handed it to Castle, along with a tiny cup containing some pills and a cup of water.

♦ here thome antibioticth to prevent infection, jutht in cathe... altho, you very welcome~ ♦

Corvus grinned and packed up his medical bag
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:37 pm

You think a little about the map idea, you don't want to trouble him, but he has made your curiosity rise, and you think you want to spend a little more of time around him, maybe if you just leave the decision to him, if he doesn't wants he just haves to reject you, it shouldn't take him effort since he's a highblood, then again, he was the one who suggested this -If it doesn't bothers you it might be of help- you nod, he just has to say it isn't a bother... But wait a minute there, why the fuck are you even asking? Usually you would just say some annoying comment to piss everyone off and gain some hate or something, it made you feel better about all the wrong things you've done, but you can't bring that anger with him, he's so weird... in a good way of course -The badages?- you glance at them for a minute, if you say you can't take care of them, you'll get to see him more often and learn about what he does, though it is indeed true that you suck at healing -I can probably do it but not in the right way, I suck at this kind of things to be honest- you shrug, you didn't like to lie about anything.

You take the card, the pills and the cup, you'll have a hard time remembering to take those, also, you should add him in trollian when you get back home, if you manage to do it before the sun rises -How often should I take them?- you ask, he didn't say anything about that, and you're not going to take them in a random way just to fall dead in a random place.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:41 pm

corvus siled up at the gold blood and with drew his husk top, setting it on the dumpster to boot up as he finished fussing over the bandages.

♦ it no problem, why would helping you be a bother? hehe, and you take two antibioticth twice a day during during breakfatht and dinner, until there all gone ♦

Castel seemed like a good patient, not trying to escape his medicine and letting the small troll treat him, yes, he was a good patient. and the added fact that he admitted that he might need help with the bandages excited Corvus, that meant he might be able to see Castel again and find out more about him!

♦ well if you have trouble, don't hethitate to call, im uthually at hive with projectth that can be pothtponed ♦  

he turned to his husk top now that it has booted up and logged in to alternia maps, showing their current location on the world. turning the screen to Castel, Corvus smiled and let the gold blood play around with it and backed away

Last edited by Corvus Letrei on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:32 pm

You examine the bandages for a moment, they are really well done, not like the ones you do for yourself sometimes that are really and totally crappy, this ones are so much better, though when you go to Sersen's hive he is going to start wondering about it since he knows about your poor abilities, not like it matters anyway, you just have to tell him about it, you're moving with him in a couple of days anyway, so you think it is alright -Maybe because I'm a stranger...- you glance at him for a moment, then you place the antibiotics in your sylladex -So, it's four of them per day, got it- you look at his husktop and wonder if it has maintenance.

-I'll give you a call then, and we can meet midway if you wish, since I live a little far- you think it is a little strange being this normal with someone, you're usually sarcastic and angry, but you guess it is quite refreshing at some point -Well then, I'll be using your computer a little bit- with expert hands you quickly begin typing in his husktop, your eyes easily following the screen.You are and expert with computers, you know about hacking and coding, let's not talk about maintenance and other things, this is the way you make a living. You quickly pull up a couple more of different maps regarding this zone, and then you find it, it is the location of the place where everything hapened, and it is just as you left it, burnt and dry -Found it...- you sigh.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:42 pm

Corvus inched forwared to watch the gold blood work, wow his fingers were fast on the keyboard, much faster than the little troll was at least, maybe this was Castles trade? A job that involved a lot of computers? The idea of running in to a computer expert was exciting for Corvus, tho the question remained, was Castel a expert, or just quick with his fingers?

Corvus's train of thought was interrupted by the older trolls sad sigh, ♦ you don’t like what you found? ♦ He asked stepping forward to see the screen, corvus was greeted to the sight of what looked to be a burnt out hive.

♦ Wath that your hive? ♦ He asked before he could stop himself, 'dam it you don’t ask those types of questions! That’s not what a mature troll dose!' he thought furiously at himself. ♦ Im thorry, I dont mean to pry in to your life ♦ he hurriedly added and backed away again, the last thing he wants is to make other trolls angry at him, at least not in a place like this 
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:44 pm

You glance at him, enjoying his attention over your skills, after all you're proud of what you learned by yourself, and for a lowblood you have a pretty good fortune, though you only use it for minor repairs in your hive since you always burn it when you get angry, you also buy a lot of books and the latest technology of course, you have also bought a couple of recuperacoons since you have destroyed the previous one, aside from that you don't use your money, you don't have the need to, since you prefer hunting and such -Is not that I don't like it, but I guess I as expecting something else- you were indeed expecting it to be repaired or replaced with other buildings, but the land was dry and dead, it seems no one wanted it.

-Yes, it was my hive, and don't worry about it, it doesn't matter anymore- you say without looking at him, even though you had the same serious tone as before, your eyes were full of sadness, and you didn't want anyone to see it, the suffering belongs only to you -Do you think you can take me there?- you ask, finally look at him, the sadness disappearing from your eyes -Also, would you let me give some maintenance to your husktop? It's been bugging me for a while...
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:50 pm

Corvus let out a sigh if relief, that Castle wasn’t annoyed at his questions, they often got him in to trouble in the past because some trolls didn’t like questions about there lives, it was a welcome change for Castle to open up a bit.
Maintenance? ♦ He asked, unsure what that was, all he really did with the husk top was play games and write reports, what else was there to do with it? ♦ Umm, thure, if you want to go right ahead. ♦

Putting out the worry of what he just aggreed to aside, Corvus took another look at the map to see were it was.' ok, go to the main road, go north five streets, turn left and work our way east, looks easy enough', he thought memorising the directions

yeah, I can get you there, itth not that far actually, and... im thorry about you hive, look'th like thomething bad happened there, you dont have to talk about it if you don’t want to... ♦

Corvus gave him a reassuring smile as he took out a coffee candy and ate it, then took another one out of his pocket and offered it to Castle

Last edited by Corvus Letrei on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:33 pm

You can tell he knows nothing about this after all, well, even if he has great medical skills, that doesn't means he's good with his husktop, you smile slightly and after he takes a last look at the maps you close them and start working on his husktop's system, your fingers moved quickly just as your eyes, you were opening a lot of archives and applications, you were just checking it, eliminating virus you found in your way, you wonder for what does he uses his husktop, you're pretty sure he has at least some of his work here, but you're pretty sure he might use it for other things. You don't ask though.

You stop for a moment and look at him, at his eyes, as a lowblood you're supposed to lower your sight as soon as you see a highblood, but being who you are, you don't give a shit about that -Don't be, and yes, something bad happened there indeed...- You leave the sentece as it is, incomplete, you don't really want to tell him about what you did there, you're not proud of it of course. You continue working.

-We'll go once I finish with this- you glance at him when he smiles and you take the candy, eating it like it was nothing, but inside you think you're probably having a palecrush on him. After some minutes more you finish the maintenance and hand him the husktop -That's it, you had a couple of viruses, but it's good now- you pat his head unconsciously and you look at him while eating the candy -Shall we go?- you ask.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next