One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the grand food fight ( IC game)

+6
Pythia Delphi
Rubedo Promet
Vitreu Magnus
Albali Kursal
Sielus Shales
Corvus Letrei
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

the grand food fight ( IC game) - Page 3 Empty Re: the grand food fight ( IC game)

Post by Pythia Delphi Fri May 23, 2014 9:36 pm

Wait what?

"Backpedal on that thought right now, Hopaea. I wasn't hiding, I was protecting myself from flying food." You cackle at the foolish assumption. Who would ever try to hide under a tablecloth?! Only a madman! Also, oh, boy, going after the flushcrush of his friend? Theiyw was sure really good at getting into trouble! that was just so hilarious.

"I owe you! Priceless! Ok, you are actually funny, let's team up then. Are you going after rusty over there?" You ask, pointing at Rubedo's general direction and more than ready to throw something at him.
Pythia Delphi
Pythia Delphi

Back to top Go down

the grand food fight ( IC game) - Page 3 Empty Re: the grand food fight ( IC game)

Post by Rubedo Promet Fri May 23, 2014 10:12 pm

Good. You managed to make Theiyw step away from Vitreu. Anything can be a weapon if you know how to use it and exploit it accordingly. Anything. Even the rubber band you used to keep your now loose hair tied. The fact that they didn't allow you to bring your strife specibus or your sylladex with you meant nothing and changed nothing!!

You go lurk in the shadows, preparing a strategy.
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitreu Magnus Sat May 24, 2014 12:08 am

You were planning your next great attack with some meatballs you found when you suddenly feel a hellish cold sensation at your back. You can't help but screech, really loud. You tremble as a puppy under a cold rain. Right now you want to hug Rubedo and receive some of his warmth. Then you noticed Rubedo throwing cherry tomatoes at the blueblood. Oh Rubedo! Why are you such a good friend?! A dumb smile appears in your stained face.

Wait, is that subjug messing with Corvus? You noticed your little blueblood ally... sobbing? Oh no! No one will throw more food at your flood while you are still standing! You grab a bowl of punch and walk slowly toward the subjug. Once close to him, you spill ALL the beverage over him. No one mess with your allies!
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Sat May 24, 2014 7:29 pm

"You're ridiculous! You call this protection?" Theiyw slipped out from under the sheet to grab a platter, holding it up in front of him like a shield. "This is protection. Not that flimsy thing. Catch." He tossed the plate to her, hoping she'd catch it.

Alright, so he wasn't exactly aiming for Rubedo, but since he'd just had tomatoes flung at him, everything was fair game, right? Plus, if it meant getting someone as cool as Pythia on your team, you'd go up against the Empress herself. "Sure!" You nod, grabbing her ridiculous shroud and tossing it halfway across the room.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

http://arcticrobotic.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Sat May 24, 2014 7:46 pm

Wow... Just wow... You slipped over who knows what liquid on the floor and slammed your head hard you felt unconscious and sliced under a table for who knows how long, and then felt asleep for all what you ate.

You have no idea what is going on and what happened, a bit dizzy, you get yourself out from under the table and look around, there is this jade guy you don't like and an indigo blood you don't recall seeing around before...
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

http://albajimenez.co.vu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Sat May 24, 2014 11:59 pm

Whatever Theiyw just did, it wasn't something good. You think he just made the brown girl join his team. The one who pulled the tablecloth, that meant she was someone to be feared.

Fortunately for you Theiyw threw the piece of fabric across the room. It worked as a curtain for some seconds, the ones you used to steal a bowl of whatever it contained and change your position to duck behing ANOTHER table where he wouldn't notice you. It's a bowl of bullabaise, you think? You have no idea, but it reeks of fish strongly, ew.

Your plan was to go for a surprise attack, taking the chance of him blinding himself in his attempt to look cool at the eyes of the chocolate girl aaaannnddd nope, you find a seadweller wearing glasses and hiding behind the table. Wait, she looks lost. And also she's not moving a lot. Is she hurt? "Are you alright, miss?"
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Sun May 25, 2014 12:18 am

You looked a bit sick, maybe something you ate was raw or rotten, who knows. But you're a sea dweller and those symptoms will vanish in no time hopefully. Yet between being partially intoxicated, the hard hit you got in your head and the deep sleep you took, certainly you were more than lost.

<Y> who? me? ~

You point at yourself while turning to look at the crimson guy that just talked to you, he wasn't around when you arrived as well as the indigo one and some others you see... Then you slowly remember, you were punishing the jade blood for making fun of your amazing googles!... But you still feel sick to try do nothing and you hold yourself to the table.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Sun May 25, 2014 12:28 am

Yep, she was out of the game. You look around and decide to hide her under the table. "Yes you. You don't look very good, stay here and rest a bit, is dangerous out here." Maybe you will try to get her some ice for the headache?

You give her the bowl of boullabaise. "I'll get you ice. If someone finds you and attacks, use this." You squirm out of the table and look around cautiously, still half-hidden. Vitreu DID have some ice poured on him, right? maybe he was near a stand of cool beverages or something, so you scan the zone trying to localize him.

You mean the ice! You try to find ice! That's it.
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitreu Magnus Sun May 25, 2014 1:24 am

You scape from the subjug before he can take his revenge on you. In the middle of your hurry you pikc a tray of a great variety of delicious treats and start to throw them at the other trolls. Accidentally one of them hits Rubedo's face... oops. You so embarrased for your stupid mistake. What to do know?! You can't face Rubedo after you threw a treat at him... ohh, this is so humilliating...
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Sun May 25, 2014 1:35 am

<Y> This is what I get for loving to eat like there is not going to be tomorrow... and freak! I almost killed myself when I slipped with that thing... ~

You're not sure to what to rub, your belly or your head. Good thing you found a nice troll to assist you, he even left you a bowl with life knows what to defend yourself...

Now that you're into that, you just realize that most of the time you don't have an idea of what the name of certain foods is, you just know than most of what is in this place must have a fancy and weird name... You just eat and if it tastes good is all you need to know... But this time your taste failed you cos you've got food intoxication and you don't seem to settle it, and that's something to worry cos sea dwellers like you can process plenty of the toxins food might have...
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Sun May 25, 2014 2:01 am

"No, it's because the food isn't really that good. I don't think a lot of the chefs involved in these actually knew what they wer--"

A fruit mini-tart hits your face and makes you shut up, falling into your ass and leaving albali alone. Did Theiyw see you?! you had to hurry! You take the tart off your face, wipe it with the table cloth, and leave. "Wait here."

You get up and race like there's no tomorrow to get a glass of icy water. You think you can hear food falling behind you but you are way too fast (you hope) for the aim to work. Take the glass. Go back to Albali. Running. You have no idea where Vitreu is and you hope he doesn't notice.
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Mon May 26, 2014 1:53 pm

You keep waiting for the crimson blood to be back. Is not like there could be anything else for you to do, you're down and you are responsible of your own dismiss.

The food at least you ate tasted pretty good at first, yet you ate a bit fast before getting attacked so you can't tell what happened here. What seems to keep hurting is the hit on your head. But you decided to give a peek to see what is going on. You can't seem to see Sielus anywhere, is he down just as you? You can't help it but feel worried about him, then you notice the crimson guy running with a glass with more ice than water.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Tue May 27, 2014 12:37 am

You hide under the table to ensure no one will see you. Oh, she's still here, good. You give her the glass with water, and smile. "Here, put this on your head. I have to go back"

And so he crawled out of the table, taking a plate of canapes as soon as he saw himself in the open air.
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3