One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worry Wart

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Worry Wart Empty Worry Wart

Post by Ducita Bulime Thu May 15, 2014 7:27 pm

You really really hated being out here! All of these possible seadwellers around really made you nervous...I mean the way you were clutching your staff showed that obviously. Regardless you still have to try and stay confident! That would be nice if every wave wasn't making you turn or jump.....you are acting like such a stupid wriggler right now. Some trolls think that the waves are soooooo nice to listen to, bot oh no, you think otherwise. It's like a seadweller could come out at any moment and stab you in the back!

Why did you even come out here? Oh that's right because you have a death wish. No, that's not it...you were feeling confident and decided to come out here. You weren't really looking for a fight, but someone else maybe and that's why you're so on edge. You are so intelligent!

The sound of the waves were broken by the sound of something snapping. You quickly turn around and take up an offensive stance. You totally didn't give a small shriek, that is not what happened it was simply a gasp of surprise. ....Yeah, of course.

You try and overcome your feelings of fright. You quickly scan the area and you see no one.

H...Hell0? Wh0 is 0ut there?
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Worry Wart Empty Re: Worry Wart

Post by Aarush Dasura Thu May 15, 2014 7:42 pm

You are not that sure why you came out to the shore nor do you remember walking out this far away from your hive. You look about yourself with a sleepy expression. Your head is pounding and you are holding a head in your hand. Some seadweller, huh. Must have taken a contract while drunk, even tho you hardly take contracts any more. Even less while under the influence of soporifics, but still, you wonder if this head will fetch you any money. You spy someone ahead and stash the head in your sylladex for later. Oh, you have a few heads in there... Okay then.

Your voice comes from behind the person.

"Are you alright Miss?"
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

http://Iamrizu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Thu May 15, 2014 8:04 pm

You bring your attention to the other troll. Your happiness to find out that it wasn't a seadweller faded quickly when you saw the face paint. Your mood darkened as your gaze drifted down to the head he held.

You took a deep breath and stood straight, attempting to look more composed than you were.

Yes. I'm simply n0t used t0 bein9 here. You gesture toward the sea.

You really hoped he couldn't pick up any fear in your voice because that is what you felt currently. After watching him some you conclude that he isn't in the best of shape either and you tilt your head to the side slightly in question.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Thu May 15, 2014 8:11 pm

You catch her gaze and look to the head. You pick it up and make the seadweller's head do a sort of macabre puppet show, squeezing the jaws to make the mouth move, in an attempt to place the other troll at ease.

"It's alright here too Miss, we ain't used to these parts eather, or how we got here..."

You try to stuff the head in your full dex, accidentally summoning your makeup tray on top of your head and getting the sticky paints everywhere in your shaggy hair.

"And for my next trick... I'll figure out how to properly talk to a lady with out paint in my hair..."

You have no clue where you had been going with that.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Thu May 15, 2014 10:13 pm

When the other troll starts playing with the other trolls' head you are frozen to the spot. Not really from fear, but from being extremely creeped out. You guess he is trying to make you laugh. The only motion you can muster is gripping your staff tighter.

Oh, so he's lost...hm, well maybe you are safer than you thought...

Maybe we can find a may back to a main road or something.

The other troll tries to put the head away, but ends up with make-up on his head. You smirk at that, now that made you feel at ease. Perhaps this guy wasn't so bad? You still aren't certain.

Who are you?

This guy didn't really act like any of the clowns you heard about. He didn't seem as...out of it, as the others. Or as insane, only time will tell. You inch closer to him to show you are warming up to him.

Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Thu May 15, 2014 10:36 pm

"Aarush, Aarush Dasura, and you miss?"

You would give a slight bow and a smile. The paint would fall out of your hair and onto the sand with a plop. You would give a awkward smile.

"Errr... sorry about the head trick... I have no fucking clue why I thought that would work outside a carnival..."
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Thu May 15, 2014 10:45 pm

I am Ducita Bulime and there is n0 need f0r y0u t0 b0w t0 me. You hope he won't catch on to you blood caste level.

You wonder if the paint left on the beach will upset a seadweller. That isn't something you should be worrying about now.

You smile and shake your head. At least y0u tried. 0ther tr0lls may have decided t0 use my head as a playthin9

You look toward your staff and begin twirling it around yourself. First it starts out as being simply in front and then getting more complicated as you brought it behind back and over your head. You hunch your shoulders as you perform your little routine.

Every0ne has tricks up their sleeves. What are y0u d0in9 here if y0u can't find y0ur way back?
You can now gauge who is the bigger idiot for coming here you or him.

Last edited by Ducita Bulime on Sat May 17, 2014 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Thu May 15, 2014 10:51 pm

"Ahahaha... It's a good idea to be nice to all the ladies of Alternia, considering we are ruled by the most frightening one of all."

You leave the paint on the beach. It was trashed anyways, you'd never be able to get the sand out of the tray. You watch Ducita twirl her staff.

"I bet you can give any ol'fishfins a run for their money Miss Ducita. As for getting back... I'm not so certain how I got here. It happens ocationally, usually around a Merthful day... Not... well..."

You scratch your head. You don't really think you should be talking about your recent memory problems with someone you just met.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Fri May 16, 2014 7:04 pm

You shake your head at Aarush's comment. You disagree with him, maybe it was easier for him to think that way.

I do n0t think they w0uld run. I c0uld 9ive them a nice fi9ht th0u9h. Still n0t as well as y0u c0uld.

A chill runs up your back. You must be getting cold, it can't be this clown creeping you out can it? There is something off here, but you can't out your finger on what it is. What was a mirthful day anyway? Some purple blood stuff you don't understand.

Well we c0uld try and make the way back by passin9 under the d0cks, hm, 0r we c0uld hike up these hills and try t0 find the main r0ad.

Ah, you let something slip! You hope he doesn't ask about why you would pass under the docks....the explanation could be problematic. You would rather stay away from any troll that you've flarped with before, especially since you sort of abandoned them after the accident.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Fri May 16, 2014 7:16 pm

Sounds fine by me Miss Ducita.

You smile, relaxed and easygoing as you move your fingers threw your hair trying to spread out some of the clumped up paint. You'd wash it when you get back to your hive. Until then it will be quite the colorful mess.

It's better to be careful in seadweller hivespace, never know who'd just get pissy just for you walking along the sand.

You tuck your hands in your pockets and pull out your juggling balls and start tossing them around one handed. Not for anything but just to keep the other troll at ease, and make yourself look like less of a threat.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Fri May 16, 2014 8:12 pm

Miss? That's the first time I've been called that. I th0u9ht it was s0methin9 reserved f0r the r0yals.

This guy was really good at making people feel comfortable around him. You start to wonder why he had a head in the first place.

It w0uld be a shame if y0ur hair ended up some stran9e color. You say with a laugh in your voice. You really shouldn't be getting so connected to this troll. He is a highblood afterall! You'll probably regret it later.

Yeah...I try t0 stay away fr0m m0st seadwellers, excludin9 s0me...I really sh0uldn't have c0me 0ut here. Well, we'll 90 0ver the hills then. We will still be cl0se t0 the sh0re th0u9h, but farther than we w0uld be if we went under the d0cks.

Why are you so talkative all of a sudden? You start walking towards a hilled drop-off to the beach to distance yourself from Aarush. You really need to slow this thing down...you don't know anything about this troll!
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Fri May 16, 2014 9:01 pm

Eh, my lusus used to get right upset if I was rude to ladies. I think I still have the pinch mark on my ass when I called a young lady a 'bitch' casually. I've learned my lesson since then.

You laugh, tossing the balls from behind your back, adding a few tricks to your juggling. You let her have her distance, there was no need to spook her.

Haha... My hair is pretty funny anyways. Not as dark as most trolls. Almost the same color as my skin. Who knows, maybe the paint will make it look better... If you don't mind me asking, what has brought you so close to sea-space?

You don't stop juggling or adding random tricks. You don't mean anything by your question. She was obviously younger then you, but she had quite some skill with that staff.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Fri May 16, 2014 9:45 pm

You try to muffle your laugh after he tells you the story. You don't succeed at all and you don't really care. Bad wrigglers get worse punishments you guess. You can't recall any punishment like that, your salamomder always made sure you weren't near other trolls.

The clown is showing off again....you are pretty sure this competition you've entered in is one-sided, but forget that! You came out here to face fears and challenging a high-blood is pretty dangerous. You must have a death wish. Regardless you pick up your staff and walk swiftly over to Aarush. You stop in front of him and watch him juggle for a moment to gauge speed. You then slide forward and balance you ball on your staff.

It's a little difficult to stop it's course of movement, but you succeed in balancing the ball on the end of your staff. You look up at Aarush and smirk at him.

I'm facin9 my fears.You take the ball into your hand And c0nsiderin9 what I just did I think I'm d0in9 pretty well.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Fri May 16, 2014 10:03 pm

You stare a moment surprised she was able to do that before bursting out into laughter. It was a good hearty sound, one that just encouraged others to laugh with you.

You're pritty good with that staff.

You take a few more balls out, this time from your dex. These are more oddly shaped and flash different colors, lighting up the beach in a hemeo-spectrum of lights, dancing across the sand like fireflies.

I hope you ain't afraid of me Miss Ducita. I ain't nothing but a fool with some balls.

You wink at her. You like this troll, she's pretty easy going and relaxed pretty quick once you showed you meant no harm.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sat May 17, 2014 7:52 am

Yeah, flarpin9 helps.

You watch in amazement as Aarush juggles more balls. The way the the colors fade into one another, but somehow stay separate appeals to you. You stand and watch him, speechless to the event in front of you. The clown was pretty good, but you bet you could do it too if you tried.

Where did y0u learn h0w t0 d0 that? It l00ks really pretty. There ab0ut as many c0l0rs in the air as there are in y0ur hair.

You rhymed...you rhymed and now you're actually joking with this guy. What is this some type of awkward moirallegiance? Between a highblood and a midblood, not just any midblood a lime-blood!? It isn't is it? You don't realize you say those words out loud.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 17, 2014 10:55 am

Eh this...? I spent a long time in a Carnival. Picked this up when there was nothing to do... I don't know it sort of turned into a hobby... Maybe I should dye my hair again again...

You laugh, keeping at ease as you summon a couple more items from your dex. She seemed to like the the more colorful ones so as the plain balls touch your hand you swap them into your dex for some of your glowing juggling clubs, these were in no way a weapon made of glass they would have broken on contact. These glowed the deep jade of a recpicoon's slime.

What isn't?

Her words distract yourself long enough to drop a ball for a moment, but you catch it on your foot and kick it back up.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sat May 17, 2014 11:43 am

He was in the carnival. You heard some bad tales of those places when you went into the city every so often. You didn't think Aarush would be one to dye his hair, oh right he's a clown.

You smile slightly when he replaces some of the balls with ones that have more color. You are probably as easy to entertain as a wriggler, well he is a clown after all, this is what he does...kind of.

What isn't what? 0h. Heh, I was just thinkin9 0ut l0ud. S0rry. You smile shyly and nervously adjust your glasses. You really shouldn't be thinking about that out here! It's too dangerous to be distracted. Aarush probably already has a moirail anyway... Why wouldn't he? He's such a cool troll.

You are still adjusting your glasses, you realize this and quickly snatch your hand down. You're surprised you didn't dislodged your hearing aids.

I was thinking ab0ut s0methin9s... J-just f0cus 0n y0ur ju99lin9! That most likely came out a lot harsher than you wanted it to, but you didn't really care. You can't just offer a moirallegiance to him so soon, what if he gets insulted by a midblood asking him such a thing?
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 17, 2014 11:49 am

You tilt your head to the side. She said that a bit harshly, did you scare her with the mention of the carnival?

You alright Miss?

You lessen the amount of balls and clubs you are juggling, tossing them up into your dexx until you could comfortably juggle the reaming colorful balls with one hand.

What's.... on your mind... Miss Ducita?

You are a bit concerned. She seemed a little bit distracted you really did not want to scare off someone who didn't run at first look at you.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sat May 17, 2014 1:35 pm

I.....

You don't even know. You growl in frustration at yourself and at his concern for you. He wasn't making this easy at all! You aren't used to this and it is really bothering you!

You snatch off your glasses so you don't have to hear him talk right now, it's just conflicting you more. Whatever words he says after this are just vibrations on your broken ears.

You are facing your fears you might as well ask him. He seems like a reasonable type of troll....Ugh! Your fear is seriously triumphing over your courage. You pace back and forth furiously as you try to decide what to do.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 17, 2014 1:41 pm

You let her have her time. You turn your attention to your balls again, adding a few more of the normal ones so that there was almost a strobe-like effect with the juggling pattern. You see something out of the corner of your eye. You think it's movement, but they were pretty far from any seadweller's hive that you knew of. You turn to look casually, heh, just some seaweed that had washed up on the shore. You turn back to juggling. You were in no hurry, it was not like you actually knew where your hive was from this place. You would probably have to fumble with the GPS you had bought and never fully figured out in order to get back home.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sat May 17, 2014 9:26 pm

You stop pacing and breath deeply. Alright, you're going to do this, this stupid thing that you probably should do, but you're gonna do it anyway! You can feel your face growing warm from your anger and embarrassment.  

You replace your glasses and walk over to the clown who has started juggling again. The stride over to him with lackluster confidence and breath deeply. You do your best to keep looking him in the facial area. Your nerves are getting the better of you so you need to do this quickly.

W-w0uld y0u Aarush...like t0...be, um You swallow hard, trying to get the words the come back to you.

W0uld y0u like t0 be m0irails!? You don't know what burst of confidence came to you, but there you said what you wanted to say and know you are feeling extremely self conscious. You look out at the water to avoid looking at him.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 17, 2014 11:19 pm

You wait for her to stammer out what she was trying to say. When you heard the words she had said you nearly drop your balls but, you quickly recover them.

You want me too...

You are surprised. Something in the back of your mind reminds you of your last morail. He had been a good sort, or you had thought before he had stabbed you in the back with the rest of your quads. You are a bit hesitant, but you know that you do need one just the way your mind has been slipping up lately and certain other things you have noticed about yourself was proof enough.

You nod slowly after thinking it threw.

Alright Sistah... We can try out this pale-ness between us.

You smile placing your balls away and walking closer to her.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Mon May 19, 2014 6:13 pm

You very quickly start to regret blurting something like that out so soon before he could reply. The possibility of things going terribly wrong hits you all at once and you start muttering to yourself.

I understand if y0u d0n't want t0. I mean a rand0m tr0ll just asked y0u t0.....wait what? Really?

You look back at him after hearing what he said. What? Really? You can't believe that things are working out like this and you can't do much put stand there and smile shyly like an idiot as he walks closer to you

...Thank y0u...y0u didn't have t0
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Mon May 19, 2014 6:39 pm

You smile like a idiot and pat her on the head in between her horns.

Why don't we get outta here sistah? Now... Who's hive is closer?

You absently keep your hand on her head as you look around. You swear you keep seeing things move at the edge of your vision. Blurred things that didn't make quite sense. You rub your eye and when you open it you  see just in time the seadweller with the spear. You shove your new morail to the side and catch the spear in your arm. It's bloody lucky you are as high up the caste you are if not you are sure it would have gone threw the bone, instead it just bends the head and pisses you off.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Mon May 19, 2014 7:21 pm

He's touching you. Why is he touching you? You aren't sure about this physical contact. It would probably be the wrong message to brush off the hand of your newfound moirail and you don't want to send mixed messages.

Well my hive is in a marsh. That's pr0bably cl0ser c0nsiderin9 that all waterways lead t0 the sea.

You can see that he isn't paying attention and you decided to try and make your hive a bit more interesting. Before you can you are pushed down onto your side. As you open your mouth to protest whatever just happened you see Aarush with a spear in his arm and a seadweller standing in the distance.

You quickly spring forward with you staff at the ready as if you were about to directly charge into the sea dweller. The troll already has another spear at the ready and you convert your head-on charge into a quick pole vault into the sea dwellers knee. You prevent yourself from being impaled but you obtain a deep slash on your hip from the spear.

You land on your knees slightly behind the troll. You quickly spin into a standing position and use the momentum to hit the sea dweller in their spinal area.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum