One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] 5 and kiss!

+9
Vitreu Magnus
Theiyw Hopaea
Sielus Shales
Albali Kursal
Sersen Bailic
Eisire Aquina
Castel Preyal
Rubedo Promet
Aryane Metoid
13 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[IC] 5 and kiss! - Page 12 Empty Re: [IC] 5 and kiss!

Post by Vitreu Magnus Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:00 pm

You stare at Rubedo, trying to hide your feelings, all this mess just makes you feel upset.

"8o You didn't, Rubedo o8"

Your voice sounds kind of... cold? Whatever, is now your turn.

"8o One o8"

After a short pause, you pay attention to Aryane.

"8o Don't lie to me. Don't treat me like if I were a wriggler. You are his closest friend, and maybe you didn't gift him a fruit of friendship... but for sure you are smarter and less awkward than me o8"

Last edited by Vitreu Magnus on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:52 pm

He's giving you the cold shoulder. That hurts you way more than any time you've ever burned yourself. Vitreu is really important for you, but you have no idea how to let him know. And you have no idea if you are ready to be anyone's moirail!

"T... Two." You try to compose yourself, but you feel like a kicked puppy and want to hug him so bad and never let him go. The more you get to do is to gently touch his hand with yours, barely caressing his fingers. Stupid quadrants, they made everything harder and awkward.
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:29 pm

Well, now it was painful to see all this mess, like, you're all happy flirting with your apprentice while some dudes here are having a bad time, yet there is not much you could do, you barely know them, but indeed it break something inside you to see the sudden reactions of all.

<Y> Three ~

You say a bit sad for all this mess actually.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

http://albajimenez.co.vu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:25 am

You aren't stupid. Well, ok, maybe you are, but you aren't blind: you see how tense everyone is. The game seemed to freeze for a moment, and you can't tell if it's because they want five or they dread it now.

Whatever you are going to do, you need to think of something fast. Vitreu is angry, everyone is shocked, and the game is frozen. Your best chance is to keep the game going on, and make it distort enough to make everyone's attention switch from you and him. And he's not awkward, either! He has a reason to be the way he is and, granted, it's always difficult for you to understand him, but that's why you like talking to him in the first place. But... moirails? Ugh, stop it, this is not about you, this is about your friend.

You think of a plan and bite your tongue. Hard. It hurts terribly, but you keep a neutral face, feeling your warm, too liquid blood mixing with saliva and pooling up.

"°F-... " Burgundy blood pours out from your mouth in a cascade, and slap your hand over it, letting it run through your fingers and soak them, appearing genuinelly shocked. And you're a bit shocked, you didn't expect it to flow so. Quickly. "°Fu°CK!"

This time you retreat from the game, bumping a bit into Vitreu. Hoping this would call his attention enough. Red is a hard to miss color, after all. "Sorry! I sKip my turn! Someone else please taKe °Four!"

Last edited by Rubedo Promet on Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitreu Magnus Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:19 pm

"8o FOUR! Rubedo! Rubedo! o8"

That quantify of blood makes you feel sick. You hate to see blood, but right now Rubedo needs you! You run at his side.

"8o No no no! Rubedo you fool! Stay quiet and let me heal you! o8"

Why he did such a thing? It was an accident? You are really worried for him.
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:09 am

Well, Vitreu's words really hurt you just now, and you're pretty sure the pain is showing in your face, even so you make a big effort and retreat so he has space. You manage to smile a little when Eisire kisses your cheek but the smile vanishes as fast as it came as you see Rubedo's blood pouring from his mouth in surprise, you're about to shout his name and go with him when Vitreu does that first, you're shocked as how the funny game you started turned into such a mess, and you're feeling guilty -F-Five...- you manage to say and you give a kiss to Eisire in the cheek.

You want to go and help Rubedo but things will go worse with Vitreu if you do so, and the guilt is killing you slowly. What have you done?
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

https://onesweepstand.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:20 pm

"Still sKipping!!" You announce as you retreat with Vitreu. Poor Aryane. You really didn't want to leave her hanging, but this is kind of an emergency now. The jadeblood went after you, so you lower your voice.

"I'm fine. I just bit myself. I did it because I wanted to ask something. In private." You whisper and glance around, and to prevent Vitreu from running, you grab his hand. Now or never. You look at him him very, very seriously:

"... Are you pale for me, Vitreu?"
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitreu Magnus Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:37 pm

"8o ... Pale? I... I'm not... Ah... o8"

You had this conversation about quads before with Butterfly Dad. Are you pale for Rubedo? You are completely sure that's not your case. But then. What do you feel for him?

"8o ... No! No no no no! I'm not! I mean... I think... I... Ahh!! Aryane, take care of him and give him this curative root! I need to clear my mind and... ONE! o8"

You enter to the bathroom (?) and locked the door from inside, not before trowing a common mandrake to Aryane's hands.
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:30 pm

What?

"...Two?"

You are so confused.
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:18 pm

If you were confused... Now you really have no idea the hell is going on. You want to assist the Rust kiddo for sure, and keep the game going, you just flutter your earfins in confusion and just keep the game going 

<Y> Three... ~
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythia Delphi Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:47 pm

"fOUr"

You are still surrounded by airheads, but you still want to kiss people. Or be kissed. So you might as well snatch a number.
Pythia Delphi
Pythia Delphi

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:39 pm

five!

you chirp, a bit worried about Rubedo but it looks like he is being taken care of, on with the kissing, you hop up and puff out your cheeks to give Pythia a kiss on the cheek
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythia Delphi Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:47 pm

Again? Aw, he's adorable. You chuckle and lean in a bit to make it easier for him, then stand up again.

"OnE!"
Pythia Delphi
Pythia Delphi

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:54 pm

<Y> Two ~ 

You have no idea what is going on at all now.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:22 pm

You're probably the most confused person in this place. You catch the root Vitreu gave you and stare at it for a moment, what are you supposed to do with this? You have used roots with other things when healing your pets and such, but never just a plain root like that, is Rubedo supposed to eat it?  -Uhm... Maybe you're supposed to lick it or to suck at it? Or... eat it?- you don't even know what you're saying, things are just really, really strange.

-Three...- you say outloud while attending at Rubedo.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:30 pm

... Do you really have to lick... and suck... and eat... THIS thing? It looks like... a tiny human. Ugh. You respect Vitreu's love for plants, as long as he keeps those away from you. Ew.

"... °Four." You say as you take the root and... very, very slowly, begin to lick it all over quite shyly, closing your eyes because ew the root looks really weird. Nothing happens. Ok, this time you suck it. Every single part. Your feel your cheeks blushing birght red... Can't everyone just look at other side?

You want the earth to swallow you whole.
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:46 pm

five, you really weren't paying much attention to the rest of the game, just being there with Albali was enough for you, still cuddling with her you give her a passionate kiss, legal this time
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:07 pm

<Y> One... <3 ~ 

You can barely say the number cos you were holding a long kiss with Sielus, dang, you're flushed for him so bad! You even king of forgot what was going on.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitreu Magnus Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:23 pm

You scream from the bathroom.

"8o TWoooooo! o8"
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:33 am

You stare at Rubedo blankly as your cheeks start turning a bright violet, you want to look to other place but you just can't -T-Three...- You say, you almost forgot you were all playing this game... Oh gog seriously you have to make this stop -R-Rubedo, I think you aren't doing it the right way... just, stop it...- You almost start begging.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:52 am

This is dumb. At Aryane's command, you quickly put the root away. If anyone asks, she gave you permission. You'd rather bleed.

"°Four again." you say, trying to get rid of the red tint on your cheeks. You don't want Vitreu to come out of the bathroom and find you like this. But you kind of want him to come out to the bathroom so you can apologize.
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:08 pm

<Y>... Now what? ~ 

You say since EVERYONE ON THIS TURN WERE FOREVER AWAY TO TRY AND KISS SOMEONE. So you look at Pythia and Corvus, since you don't know the little wiggler you go for the Bronze gal

<Y> Five!~

And you kiss her quickly on the cheek, mostly cos you're interested in keep the game on and look how things between your blood comrade, the Jade and the Rust guy goes on
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Back to top Go down

Post by Amthea Faunus Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:38 am

Well, you've been sitting there observing long enough. It's time for you to join in the game, you think. Besides, you can hardly let your apprentice get all of the kisses now, can you. You make a mental note to give him one when you get the chance.
"One..?"
Amthea Faunus
Amthea Faunus

http://stabbitystab.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitreu Magnus Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:14 pm

"8o TWo! o8"

You finally leave the bathroom. There's Rubedo, still bleeding for his ridiculous accident.

"8o Rubedo! You don't have to lick it! EAT the mandrake! Ask Aryane for cheW it for you! ... Why your cheeks are red? o8"
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:55 pm

you were face palming so much at the debacle you found before you that you found your self unable to help Rubedo. Luckily Vitrue was back to handle the clueless crimson blood.
♦ three ♦
you squeak and look around the circle wondering if anyone was really interested any more?
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum