[Private] I'm taking the iniciative!

Go down

[Private] I'm taking the iniciative! Empty [Private] I'm taking the iniciative!

Post by Aryane Metoid on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Sometimes it can be good living in a forest as lonely and mysterious like yours, because the explorers come and "tell you" interesting information that might be useful if you know how to use it, but only sometimes of course, because other times you're pretty bored and feeling lonely, you have your pets and the plants, but sometimes it's not enough, and even if you go exploring you haven't found anything interesting lately. That's why, when you heard of the "Request Central" you felt a little happy and thought that maybe that was just what you need, as the name says, they take requests from other trolls and help them with that, and the explorers said they help with exploration... Which is perfect because you just found a really interesting place recently, but it's quite big and you didn't want to go alone, you're not afraid of it, but it would be a pity if you went to explore such an incredible place alone. And you can't just ask Ducita to help you with that because she has her moirail to take her off, and you don't want to disturb Sersen since he's still injured and his mate just moved to his house, which means: you're alone in this.

Unless you make a request to the "Request Central", but you're still not sure about it, you've been keeping your existence as secretive as you can (if you don't take into account Eisire, Rubedo, Pythia, Sersen, Castel, Theiyw, Aarush, Ducita and Cerese that is), but at the same time you're starting to get used to company and exploring alone like this is not an option anymore, and this is just a matter of work, you're going to pay them after all... But still.

You sigh and you push away the book you were "reading", not paying any attention to it actually, and you bury your face in your hands, you can't remember how long has it been since you took such a difficult decision as this one, what are you even supposed to say, and if we're talking about the truth... You don't dare to go alone because when you get near that place you can feel "her" presence getting stronger, but at the same time you don't want to bother anyone with it, because as much as you believe in the charm you made with Sersen... You can't help feeling this nervous.

You take a deep breathe and pull your palmhusk out, you look at the message written in the screen:


Greetings, my name is Aryane Metoid and I have a request: I would like to hire one of your explorers to help me with some exploration I need to do in a temple. I would like to know a little more about your work though, so I'll be waiting an answer with more information about your services. Have a nice night.


Oh gog, it seriously sucks, doesn't it seems like you're being too formal, or probably even rude? You don't have an idea about it, and you don't have anyone to ask at this right moment, and you also don't have anymore ideas to make the message look better. You close your eyes for a moment, and after taking a deep breathe, you press the "send" button. Today you're taking the iniciative.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Posts : 213
Join date : 2014-04-19
Age : 19

View user profile https://onesweepstand.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Private] I'm taking the iniciative! Empty Re: [Private] I'm taking the iniciative!

Post by Albali Kursal on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:05 pm

Your name is Albali Kursal, a well known Flighter and recently, became a member of the Request Central organization, tho your business as explorer hasn't been very good. Today is the day Sielus takes for himself, his free time and he went somewhere you actually don't remember but you'll be alone some time. It was a hot twilight and early night so you were still asleep as any other good troll should be doing cos your kind is a nocturnal one. What woke you up was your Pager, maybe Sielus got in troubles as he usually do and you end saving his sorry butt, bit it was not, it was a memo from Request Central asking authorization to give away your complete information as a team. 


It was weird, but you accepted. Request Central then sent a reply to Aryane:


=THE RENEWERS, EXPLORATION, BOUNTY HUNTING AND RESCUE TEAM=
·MEMBERS: ALBALI KURSAL, FLIGHTER
                SIELUS SHALES, PRIVATEER
.RECENTLY FOUNDED TEAM
· ACCEPTING SHORT EXPLORING AND TREASURE HUNTING REQUEST FOR NOW.
·DIRECT CONTACT PAGER ID: XXX-XXX-XXX


With that info and the ID, it would be faster and easier to contact these guys directly! Looks like Request Central administrates this info rather that the explorers themselves, but once clients and teams can contact without the need of RC, things can change.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 30
Location : LOSAD

View user profile http://albajimenez.co.vu/

Back to top Go down

[Private] I'm taking the iniciative! Empty Re: [Private] I'm taking the iniciative!

Post by Aryane Metoid on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:16 pm

After sending the message you continued reading, thought it wasn't easy, you thought that after sending it you would feel less nervous, but it was the other way around, now you're even more nervous than before and can't even pay attention to what you're reading, it doesn't makes sense at all to you, which is not normal since you're pretty intelligent and always read a lot, the thing is, you're too excited for this you can berely contain it and it's making you anxious. You will probably feel better only after you meet the troll that's going to accompany you, you hope it's someone easy to get with, because if not, it's probably going to be a really bad adventure.

After a while more you receive a message, and when you open it you realize is the contact information of a new exploration team, you're alright with it since you really don't want an expert troll being with you, and you're a good explorer yourself so it will probably be good enough, the only reason you're doind this is because you don't want to be alone, it was definately easier when you were a lonely troll, but now...

You pay attention to the message again and decide to send one to the team itself, this way you can arrange something with them directly:

Greetings, my name is Aryane Metoid and I received your team information since I'm requesting some help in an exploration I want to do, may I talk with one of you about that?

This should probably be enough to start a normal conversation that involves work, probably, you at least hope so. Now you have to wait for a reply, meanwhile you should probably go and check on Shield's health, he's been getting better but unfortunately he won't be able to go with you this time.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Posts : 213
Join date : 2014-04-19
Age : 19

View user profile https://onesweepstand.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Private] I'm taking the iniciative! Empty Re: [Private] I'm taking the iniciative!

Post by Albali Kursal on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:58 am

Your pager sounds one more time, now you're certain Sielus is in a big mess as usual and you lazily look at the message... Then again, it wasn't Sielus (and actually you're getting nervous that he is not having problems, mind the irony) is someone else... A Troll you don't know that is requesting a job! Since you're the "leader" of the exploration team, you're the one replying to this new job. Is your apprentice free day and you better keep him away, and exploring work is always an easy task you prefer to do by yourself.

You take your sweet time tho, you eat something and while having a warm drink, you decide to reply.

<Y>Albali Kursal here! I'm a licensed Fligther so your job request can't be in better hands. Yah say yah have an exploration request, right? I can take the job myself. May I know the destination? To start to get ready o'course! ~


You send the reply, and you seem to be quite content of the new job, you hope is somewhere near, recently you have the Caelus (your airship-hive) floating above a plentiful forest and not too far away is a very well known city so, is a very handy place.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 30
Location : LOSAD

View user profile http://albajimenez.co.vu/

Back to top Go down

[Private] I'm taking the iniciative! Empty Re: [Private] I'm taking the iniciative!

Post by Aryane Metoid on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:43 pm

While you wait for the reply you decide to go check on Shield, you stand up and walk to the correct bookcase, leaving there the book you were reading just a moment ago, though you weren't paying attention to it, and because of that you don't really remember what was it about, not that it matters, because you're pretty sure you've read it before, two times at least. Well, it’s the library in your hive after all, you know it as the palm of your hand, and probably even better since you’re always spending time here..
 
You walk to one of the rooms in your hive, this one you use it as an infirmary for the sick pets and plants of yours, you take care of them until they’re feeling better and then you let them wander as they please in the surroundings, maybe they are your pets but they are as free as they want to be and can take care of them by themselves. You enter the room and walk to the place where Shield is resting, he looks a lot better than before and you can tell he’s recovering fast, he should be alright in a couple of days more, probably, and that makes you feel relieved, because he’s really important for you.
 
You walk to the kitchen and once you arrive you hear a sound coming from your palmhusk, a message, it’s probably the one you’re waiting for from the team, you take out the device and open the message, you weren’t expecting them to be this friendly, it makes you feel a lot more comfortable. You write your reply:
 
niÇe to meet you! yes, i #ave an exploration request, i’ll attaÇ# the information below
 
You write the coordinates along with the message and you send it, then you proceed to prepare breakfast, it’s the most important food of the day after all and you’re going to need all of your energy. Once you’re done eating you decide to take a shower and change clothes.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Posts : 213
Join date : 2014-04-19
Age : 19

View user profile https://onesweepstand.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Private] I'm taking the iniciative! Empty Re: [Private] I'm taking the iniciative!

Post by Albali Kursal on Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:31 pm

<Y> Oh! This location is really near from where I am. Give me an hour to see us at the entrance of the site and I'll be there! ~

You send the reply and you went to the controls cabin to move the Caelus over the proposed position. It might not be necessary to bring up Vasuki so all you do now is equip in your catalogue the basic stuff. You patiently wait for the reply of your new client as you start playing some Lusii Crossing. Thankfully nights are starting to be longer for your species and you now can do more things outside, you've missing a lot of exploring due to the long days and been enclosed to your flying tuna can you call your hive. This is going to be a great exercise for you.
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 30
Location : LOSAD

View user profile http://albajimenez.co.vu/

Back to top Go down

[Private] I'm taking the iniciative! Empty Re: [Private] I'm taking the iniciative!

Post by Aryane Metoid on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Once you finish eating you leave the dishes in the sink and walk to your respiteblock, which is in some kind of tower in the middle of your really weird and big hive, probably the accurate way to call it is "labyrinth", even you got lost when you were a little grub and your lusus had to help you quite a lost to find your way back to your room, or actually to any of the rooms you wanted to go. Even so all of that was funny,you were never scared of getting lost in such a place, it actually amazed you how big it was, and the fact that it is covered with trees and hidden in the depths of a forest makes it feel like it is a really misterious place.

When you get to your respiteblock you get into the bathroom and take a quick shower, when you're finished you get a towel and dry yourself, then you take a look at your palmhusk and discover there is a message, you read it calmly. Well, an hour is more than enough for you to get ready and get to the place.

~~ got it! i'll be waiting t#ere, you mig#t reÇognize me beÇause of t#e w#ite snake around my neÇk, see you in an #our

After sending the message you get out of the bathroom and into your room, you dress yourself with comfortable clothes for exploring and captchalogue all of the tools you might need inside the temple, just thinking of it makes ou feel quite excited. You get out of your respiteblock and walk down the stairs, Zielle, your snake, is aready wating for you, so you pick her up an let her curl up around your neck. You put on your cape and get out of your hive, you've memorized the path to the temple by now, so you walk there using your instincts and you arrive after a while, it seems Ms. Kursal isn't here yet -I guess I can only wait here- and you do that.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Posts : 213
Join date : 2014-04-19
Age : 19

View user profile https://onesweepstand.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Private] I'm taking the iniciative! Empty Re: [Private] I'm taking the iniciative!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum