One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Record's of the Comadore

Go down

Record's of the Comadore Empty Record's of the Comadore

Post by Sielus Shales Sat May 24, 2014 11:07 am

==> Sworn witness statement of Second class foreman (redacted) of the gamma five mining colony in regards to the incident during the strike negotiations between head foremen (redacted) and the Comadore

so im sitting there next my boss one side of the table with 3 other big guys, ready to negotiate, and all the )(ic sends to hear our demands is one creepy ass seadweller, and get this he walks in with a silver platter with a fancy lid! Well the boss figured he could bully this guy around and started throwing our demands at him, better pay, breaks, living conditions, safety equipment, the works, the mining site was a death trap, we needed better gear to survive.
I kinda thought it was going well because the guy just sat there and quietly listened to the whole thing, like he was really considering our demands, so there im thinking finally things are looking up when the boss was done talking, well thats what I thought until the Comadore started talking,

here I managed to record this part

Comadore: ive now heard your complaints and sat here though your dribble, I don’t thin I will act one any of these demands, if anything you now owe me recompense for listening to this tripe~

Boss: RECOMPENSE?!?! NOW SEE HERE!! WE WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!

*the sound of a gunshot is heard as the Comador fired a pistol from under the table and blew out the boss's knee then stood up *

Comadore: good thing lying down is so much easier than standing up then

I am now instituting a new reward scheme
The rules for what I like to call the Comadore Team Spirit Award are these:

firstly, anyone who so much as murmurs another complaint will be shot!

He fired again and killed one of our guards while brandishing a sword to keep the other tow at bay

Second, anyone who takes more than a three second break will be shot!

He shot and killed a second guard and held the third at gun point, he looked like he was enjoying this

Third, anyone who breaks any other rules I have yet to formulate will, yes, you guessed it, be shot!

He then unloaded his pistol in to the last guard and sat down and looked at me

right, now we have some new rules, how about some tea?

He lifted the lid to the platter and revealed the severed head of one of our foreman’s that disappeared some time ago, then opened hid gog dam think pan like a cookie jar and pored sone foul smelling shit in to a cup and drank it!!

gah, its cold now! Just as well I should be going now, time for you to get back to work, chop chop!

Then he walked out the door, and I didn’t see that guy again, tho drones showed up and enforced his new orders, we lost half the work force in one day, that troll is a monster!

==> This was the last statement from Second class foreman (redacted) before he was executed for complaining during the interview
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum