One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] What will/would you do?

+3
Castel Preyal
Vitreu Magnus
Aryane Metoid
7 posters

Go down

[IC] What will/would you do? Empty [IC] What will/would you do?

Post by Aryane Metoid Wed May 21, 2014 3:27 pm

Hi guys! I had this wonderful (maybe) idea during my english class since we were talking about the conditionals and such, so I thought of a little game, it is "IN CHARACTER", just so you know. The game is easy, though a little more complicated than "5 and kiss!" Here's the thing: You have to describe a situation, it can be something hypothetical or something that is possible to happen, it has nothing to do with our trolls' story of course, it's just to have some fun! You HAVE to end the post with the question "What will/would you do?", the next player will answer with what her/his troll will/would do in that situation and write a new one, and so on. You can post ANY kind of situation, ANY, I'm serious XD

That's it, I'll start so you can have an example, here we go!

~*~

-It's almost midnight, you have to attend a really important meeting with your matesprit, he/she will introduce you to some friends. It suddenly start raining strongly, you know that if you don't go to that meeting he/she will be mad at you. What will/would you do?- you ask calmly, a little nervous to start the game, let's see how this ends.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

https://onesweepstand.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[IC] What will/would you do? Empty Re: [IC] What will/would you do?

Post by Vitreu Magnus Wed May 21, 2014 3:41 pm

8o Obvious, I'll go anyWay. Some rain won't stop me. NoW... your friend is eating a mushroom soup, but one of the mushrooms is poisonous. Your friend started to convulse for the poison, and he'll die soon if you don't do anything. You are in a hive in the middle of noWhere. What Will/Would you do? o8
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Wed May 21, 2014 7:01 pm

I don't really know about that kind of things, but I guess I'll first make him spit it out and... Search for some antidote in the hive...? Well, the situation is highly improbable, you don't really know what to do You are walking calmly by the hivestems and suddenly some random troll attacks you, you are not carrying your weapon, this troll is the same as you in the hemospectrum, what will/would you do?
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitreu Magnus Wed May 21, 2014 8:24 pm

8o Obviously I'll try to solve the situation in a diplomatic Way, I hate senseless violent. You are really starving but you have no food in your hive, Which is in a desert island suffering of famine. The only apparently edible thing around are some colorful mushrooms of suspicious smell. What Will/Would you do?
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Wed May 21, 2014 10:19 pm

<Y> Hope that the only bad thing about the shrooms is the smell, first cook them if possible so that could prevent anything weird and then eat them and leave the place with the little energy provided by the meal and look for real food, I guess ~

<Y> So, here: It's seasonal time! Vacation time in the hot times in Alternia, and beaches are always the best point for such activity, the warmth at the short nights makes people of all kind to visit the resorts. Let's think you go with your quadrant mates but you forgot to make the reservations at the hotel and now you don't have where to stay, even if you had a highblood as a quad mate (or you are one yourself) the luxurious hotels and most humble ones for lower classes can't store more more souls, What will/would you do? ~
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

http://albajimenez.co.vu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Wed May 21, 2014 10:34 pm

メ_0 id g0 d0wn t0 the beach, find 0ne 0f the sship wreckss that liter the sseafl00r fr0m all the naval FLARP gamess and drag 0ne assh0re t0 pr0vide sshelter and privacy f0r me and my quadmate,

メ_0 y0ur running fr0m the law and y0u are 0fferd a chance t0 esscape fr0m being culled by taking a rissky 0perati0n t0 change y0ur bl00d c0l0r, d0 y0u take it?
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Thu May 22, 2014 2:00 pm

You consider it. You have no problem in giving yourself in, you already think of yourself as a disposable troll, but on the other hand...

"That depends... I°F the operation Is going to bene°Fit others I thinK I'd agree. I °Can taKe it, but others °CAn't, whi°Ch maKes me thinK I'd be better °Candidate for a risKy pro°C°Cedure su°Ch as that one. I°F I was running °For a °Far better reason I guess I wouldn't agree. I°F none o°F the both apply, I'd just give mysel°F in to be °Culled."

"My turn. How would you try to snap out o°F being mind-°Controlled by some other troll?."
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitreu Magnus Thu May 22, 2014 9:48 pm

"o8 Is that possible? Because if you are being mind-controlled, is not. Unless you think in the nastier things ever. You are having a peaceful Walk When, suddenly, a troll from noWhere ask you to pail With them and proceed to beg you and cry. What Will/Would you do?"
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythia Delphi Thu May 22, 2014 11:26 pm

"Decline, of course, what kind of stupid question is that? If they can't find a mate to pail with them and get culled that's their problem, not mine. Let's take this up a notch, shall we? The troll you are crushing on... be it black or red, I don't care. Is going to get culled tomorrow because they lack a mate in the quadrant you want to fill with them. You have no idea if they feel that way towards you. What do you do?"
Pythia Delphi
Pythia Delphi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sielus Shales Thu May 22, 2014 11:33 pm

i wouldn't let anything happen to those i care for, i would offer my self to them for the sake of preventing the drones from culling them, and if that fails, i'll go drone hunting

you have the chance to become the next )(ic, but at the cost of all your quadmates and lusus. what do you do?
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Sun May 25, 2014 12:23 am

"Decline." You're not a governor. You were never meant to be one. Eisire is. You're not.

"A friend of yours has a really bad auspicize and both of them always end up injured because of this. What do you do?"
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum