One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon sorting and question solving

+5
Ducita Bulime
Aryane Metoid
Albali Kursal
Sielus Shales
Rubedo Promet
9 posters

Go down

Moon sorting and question solving Empty Moon sorting and question solving

Post by Rubedo Promet Fri May 09, 2014 5:17 pm

I've been working on what was probably the most important topic concerning our session for some days now. And today, the topic is finally complete!! You can read it clicking:

HERE

I worked on that particular topic for 9 days or so, and today I finally completed it! This was really important, because this way we can help everyone sort out their moons and classpect, as well as their character's development!

As you all can remember, our session finally got enough males and females to get in the game (after meeting everyone of course) so you all can begin... progressively awake on your moons now! How to do it, which moon should you go to, all of them are in that topic's Chapter 3.

You can use this topic, the parp ( MSPARP LINK HERE CLIC ME) and the chatbox to ask your questions. If you have any more doubts and you want to ask me in private, you can contact me via PM or Pesterchum!! (blazingEntropy)

Now let's discuss all of your doubts (or most of them) here!! :B And hopefully get all trolls in the moons where they belong! The prospit/derse system is a rather flexible one, too, so it's more of a "what I think he's mostly like" kind of question.

Sorted out characters:

Last edited by Rubedo Promet on Tue May 20, 2014 9:05 am; edited 7 times in total
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Moon sorting and question solving Empty Re: Moon sorting and question solving

Post by Sielus Shales Sat May 10, 2014 7:39 pm

ok, so sielus is relocating to rouge of blood for now and over to prospit
also my second troll chirot, is dancing around being a seer of light, or a mage of space, which ever is more needed.

seeing as we dont have a space player, i guess we should look at the existing trolls and see if any are hiding from the responsibility of being a hero space?
Sielus Shales
Sielus Shales

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Sat May 10, 2014 8:28 pm

Yep, I was kind of wondering about that too. We don't seem to have a space player just yet, I should look around at the bios and see if we hace a space or a time player hidden in the shadows. Although I feel kind of bad about telling people "yo I read your bio but I guess your character would be a lot more comfortable being a space player"? aw man I'm overcomplicating myself.

Respecting chirot, I'll have to look at her RP and stuff, because some of our babies prove to have different personalities once we start RPing! (it happened to me with Rubedo ;_; )
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Sun May 11, 2014 6:20 pm

About the moon... And based on Albali's personality, she would be a Prospit player rather than a Derse one.

As for the title... I'm still unsure. She is always preaching "hope", yet she finds herself hopeless when setting things up... Things for her go as planed but crumbles when they fail or stop working and she goes down in mood, she has to take things as they are, yet never lose hope that they might be something better. Maybe that makes her a Mage of Hope? Or even a Thief/Rougue of Doom for her altruism and will to help everyone? Yeah, I'm not sure what I'm even talking about pretty well, so is better when other people makes a deeper analysis for the characters, outside this RP she will remind as Maid of Hope for sure! I'd be more that happy to play as something else if that's the case with me ;w;
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

http://albajimenez.co.vu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Mon May 12, 2014 4:53 pm

Well, hope deals with a kind of mentality that "everything will turn to be ok in the end!" while wishing for something to become true (kind of like a princess from a fairytale does) although you might have no idea how that is going to be happen. You just... wish. And wish. So when reality punches hope players in the face, they usually DO go down as you say, because they realize it wasn't really how they were expecting it to go... of course what happens next depends on their class.

Mages work with knowledge and then become active benefiting from that knowledge. Think about someone who didn't study for a surprise test. They know some tricks about cheating and know what is going to be included in the test, so they make that knowledge work in their favor by exploiting it. They might even exploit it to benefit others, like sitting next to the one who they KNOW DID actually study and then passing the answers onto a friend. Their weakness would be their overconfidence, because that's when they over-exploit cheating (and let their actions control them) while thinking they are the ones in control of their actions. Then they get caught. That's the risk of a mage, overconfidence in your aspect lets it eat you alive.

Albali knows hope, but she sounds rather insecure for me to be a mage of hope, struggling with over-confidence and over-trusting his aspect...

First let's discard the things she doesn't do: she isn't in danger of over-confidence, so thief, heir and mage can be ruled out. Let's discard male classes as well, (lord, prince, bard). Classes who actually accept their aspect, but have trouble when their aspect gets difficult to manage, are the Page, Knight, Seer, Maid and Rogue.

Pages of hope have trouble believing in themselves being capable of doing things and actually fail in preaching and inspiring hope into everyone (probably bringing everyone's moral down being unintentional dicks), but they make up to their own insecurities by escaping to a world of fantasies and imagination where they get to be everything they aren't. They eventually should be able to become, through a FUCK TON OF EFFORT, the idealized hero they are in their fantasies, as well as being able to support their friends in the way they always wanted to but were unable to.

Knights of hope might be narrow-minded and slightly depressive and easy-to-anger fellows to be around, hiding behind a mask of self-steem to earn the respect of their friends and so they won't feel so insecure about themselves. However they can actually act like cheer-leaders for the team now and then and are able to understand and use hope in their lives. Their hobbies are all about being hopeful, they can talk in a hopeful way, and even their jokes manage to be motivating and hopeful now and then, even the dumb ones.

Seers of hope understand fortune and can exploit the hope in their team to see all the possible outcomes their beliefs would have, being able to pick up in which direction they should go to. Sometimes the best option will implicate for them to just be passive and sit on their asses while they watch their friends dreams being crushed to the ground, and they will have a lot of trouble accepting this, even if it means to favor a better outcome.

Maids of hope errra ctually aren't really that hopeful at first, they depend on others for their aspect so they would have to depend on their moirail to keep going on and might not be very creative and think of themselves like cowards. Later though they would find their real hope within them and be real confident and helping their friends instead of being the one being helped.

Rogues of hope would be really chipper, warm people who would have no problem thinking of fantasy scenarios and helping their friends out with hope-related problems, but they might have trouble with the negative side of hope, they might be unable to aknowledge the hard work recquired to take hope into action and may struggle a lot when it comes to the challenges that come with materializing and defending what they believe in.
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Wed May 14, 2014 8:33 pm

So, I already read the topic and also talked with you, and we have come to the decision that Aryane will stay as a Rogue of Void, in Derse, which is great ^^ Now what's left for me is Castel, I think he's a Seer and also maybe he belongs to Prospit, though I'm not really sure, I'll post again when I have news!
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

https://onesweepstand.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Thu May 15, 2014 4:04 pm

I'm open to putting Ducita on prospit if need be. What do you all think would be best for her?
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerese Diadalos Thu May 15, 2014 4:51 pm

Im sticking with maid of rage and prospit for Cerese!
and gosh you did a really good job with the explanations u v u
Cerese Diadalos
Cerese Diadalos

http://toastytombs.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scitus Darcas Thu May 15, 2014 5:25 pm

i read the topic and i p sure scitus will stay a witch of mind. what do you think?

(oh and i just wanted to add something:
prospit dreamers have also been described as "heroes that become warriors"
derse dreamers have also been described as "warriors that become heroes" )
Scitus Darcas
Scitus Darcas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Thu May 15, 2014 7:38 pm

I added the description you told me, Scitus!! :B And yes, definitely a witch of mind. I think Ducita is pretty derse if you ask me, and cerese does seem like a prospit!
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitreu Magnus Mon May 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Sorry, I'm late! Well, I already read all the diferents topics about titles/moons. I think Vitreu is more like a Derse dreamer and with his title... I'm not sure about his aspect. He can be a Heir of Life/Space. Any opinion, please? o-o
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Mon May 19, 2014 2:27 pm

For the moon, I actually thought Prospit was ok with Vitreu, because he seems more put for defense than attack, and it also seems to work better with doing-stuff-then-get-into-trouble-because-you-didn't-think-this-through attitude. Or at least what I've seen of it.

And classpect... actually your classpect is the one that caused me the most trouble for those two exact aspects, because I could see either working on your troll.

However, I DO think he IS indeed a Heir of Life. Life just naturally gravitates towards a Heir of Life and they just seem to... emanate it from their pores. So beings around them actually keep healthy and in shape, and they are alive. Like being near an emanating fountain of youth. Life players can also control better the violence that was chasted on their blood color, because they can control their own biological responses and even their very own lifespan. They are also. Well. "Lively".

A Heir of Space on the other hand just enjoys nurturing things and HAS to take care of them so they'll live. Hell, they have to make them come into existance in the first place. They don't bother with things ending or decaying, that's not their job. It may even excite them if it implies a new beginning of the born of something new:

https://2img.net/h/s22.postimg.cc/ksg6q6opt/Jade_Harley1.jpg

https://2img.net/h/s22.postimg.cc/67z3vctr5/Jade_Harley2.jpg

(Jade Harley saying "bye" to the dog that took care of her all of her life, excited because of the new beginning it would imply).

They really like beginnings, so they'd be hella interested in their ancestor and troll reproductive system and grubs or something, to the point of being this GREAT PASTIME OF THEM. Given that Vitreu didn't like the nature of being a jade blood, and his main hobbies orbitate around already living things that were there, this rejects said role completely.
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitreu Magnus Tue May 20, 2014 10:35 am

Ohh! I see! Thanks a lot for the help (:
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Wed May 21, 2014 7:26 am