One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RC/PT/RF/TC (Face to face)

Go down

RC/PT/RF/TC (Face to face) Empty RC/PT/RF/TC (Face to face)

Post by Aarush Dasura Sun May 04, 2014 1:54 pm

RC: -Your name is Aarush Dasura and you are begining to think that the midblood trying to sell you this mobile device is trying to scam you. But you are very unsure. Technology is not your thing. Not that you are some sort of primitive, you just are not good with technology. You scratch your thinkpan as she prattles on about all the different features and programs in this newest mobile device. All you want is something that will work out in the mountain caves where you live and can survive being thrown agenst the wall.-

PT: *Your name is Aryane Metoid and you don't know what the hell are you doing in this city. It's not that you don't like this kind of places, but it makes you nervous thinking that someone might attack you, you don't want people to get hurt. You remind yourself your objective in this place: to look for some herbs for your sick pet, you can't just leave him like that, he's too important for you. You walk searching for the market you visited once... but you're completely lost right now, you think you should ask someone, but you are too nervous for that*

RF: *Your name is Jeneai Silver, and you have no fucking clue why you are trying to sell this fake toy human phone to a highblood. You really don't care anyhow. Something fun to do I guess. YOu carry on and on and even make some stuff up about the phone thingy*

TC: *Y0ur name is Ducita Bulime and y0u are currently tryin9 t0 sell this useless stuff y0u have. Y0ur hive is 9ettin9 cluttered with artifacts and parchment by the ni9ht...y0u als0 need the payment. Y0u d0n't call t0 any0ne, y0u just let them wander 0ver t0 y0u. Jeez y0u h0pe this will be 0ver s00n y0u feel pretty uneasy with all these 0ther tr0lls ar0und.

RC: -You lissen for a bit longer to this midbloods talk before interupting.- "Yeah, yeah... but this this peace of shit work up in the mountains?" -You try to keep the irritation out of your voice. Truthfully you are trying to restrain yourself from shoveing his? her? face into the glass window.-

PT: *You keep wandering as you try to locate yourself in this strange place, living in the forest hasn't helped you much. You make sure that your hood is hiding your gills and the violet in your hair, you really don't want anyone finding out of your blood color, as you think this you also decide you're going to ask a troll for some help. You examine the other trolls in the city and decide to approach a female troll that is just standing there. Her face is familiar for you.* Ducita? *You ask with shyness, if you're mistaking her, you might get in problems.

RF: *You are still going on and on about how the fake thingy will make a life so much better...Which is more than likely a lie unless you like to push bottoms and then watch them say something stuip and have sometype of blood color lights going off. ITs kinda weird just sitting in a room for hours on in just doing this...IT was fun. And well you like having fun. It sometimes does get out of control, liketryingtokillsomeoneatatimesinforfaygoorsomethinglikethat, but it was alwyas fun to do something*

TC: *As y0u watch the busy tr0lls s0me0ne calls y0ur name. S0me0ne kn0ws y0ur name here? That isn't s0methin9 that usually happens and y0u think it's pretty bad that s0me0ne kn0ws wh0 y0u are. Y0u 9lance 0ver y0ur sh0ulder t0 see Aryane, n0w what is she d0in9 here? "0h! Hell0, Aryane. What are y0u d0in9 here?"

RC: -You let out a irritated sigh and walk away. It was better then smashing her face in. You are trying to get better in taking care of your temper, at least in public, but still. You take a bright red hair clip out of your dex and pin up the fringe of your hair back. Just takeing the hair in one hand and pulling it back out of your face before cliping it. You walk the street untill you hear someone calling out a vaugely familar name.- "Ducita... Where have I..." -You blink a few times muttering to yourself trying to remember, well that troll seemed to be selling some pritty cool stuff, worth a look anyways. You wander over to where this Ducita and seadweller were.-

PT: *You sigh in relief when you know it is Ducita, but then you frown in worry when you remember what you came from. Maybe Ducita knows better this place and can help you.* Well, Shield got sick and I can't finde the necesary herbs in my forest, so I came here to buy some, but the thruth is I'm lost and feeling a little scared. *What a shame of a seadweller you are, seriously. You shake when you think of that, you shouldn't do it, you know it isn't true, but you can't really help it. You feel a little nervous when you see another troll approaching you both.*

RF: *You watch the weird trolls meet up, god you have no socail life. ANd you have no life at all. Man why did you even sign up for tumblr and go into anime and other shit like that*

TC: *S0 the beast 90t sick...what a shame. "M0st 0f the herbs are pretty questi0nable and I d0n't dabble in such thin9s. There is an area that l00ks like a market square, but it's really cr0wded. If y0u keep walkin9 d0wn this street y0u are b0und t0 see s0methin9s y0u rec09nize." Y0u l00k 0ver and see a tr0ll walkin9 t0wards the tw0 0f y0u. It just seems like an0ther cust0mer t0 y0u. "Hell0, w0uld y0u like t0 buy s0methin9 t0 dec0rate y0ur hive? A map perhaps?"

RC: -You take a moment to look over the goods after giveing a frendly nod to turn to the nervous looking seadweller.- "Miss." -You say in greeting giveing a bit of a two fingered salute to one of the few caste's higher then you. You then turn your attention to the stall's owner. "...Sounds good to me. Say... Your tag isn't something like terrorChip is it?" -You scratch your head a bit sheepishly. Damnit, your memory has really gone to shit lately.-

PT: *You sigh in relief again when the new troll seems friendly enough, your nerves are too high. You nod too and you smile shyly at the other troll, he looks like he is high in the hemospectrum, but you're not really sure about that.* Thanks Ducita, I guess I should go search for it... But if it's that crowded then... Maybe it's better if I come another time with a pair of my wolves. *You sigh, maybe you should keep searching in the forest, maybe you can ask Eisire for some help, since she's good at that kind of things, either way you have to save your little friend. You look at the male troll a little surprised, looks like he knows Ducita, but you won't ask for that, better not to interfer.*

TC: *Y0u are tryin9 very hard t0 n0t lau9h at the hi9hbl00d stran9er. Y0u smirk quickly with a small chuckle bef0re re9ainin9 y0ur c0mp0sure, y0u w0nder wh0 this is. "That is n0t my ta9...y0u aren't just s0me rand0m cust0mer, s0 wh0 are y0u?" First tr0lls callin9 y0ur name, then 0ther tr0lls tryin9 t0 9uess y0ur ta9. Aren't y0u just the s0cial butter fly lately?

RC: -You manage a bit of a laugh.- "Ahahaha... yeah... mine's regretfulClown. I think we might have talked, about FLARPing." -Ah geez you are making a right ass of your self, good thing you are wearing your usual facepant. You run your hand threw your hair again, messing it up causeing some hair to come out of the hairclip and flop over your face.-

PT: *Yeah, they seem to know each other, right know you're feeling so out of place... But you can't help it, you are too scared of meeting other trolls because you fear you might hurt them, after all is not funny hurting your own friends. You step back a little wondering what to do know, Ducita seems too busy and you don't know the other troll, you also have to find the cure and even if you know now where the market is, you are not sure if you want to meet with strange trolls* What to do know?... *You say out loud without noticing*

RF: *She burst out laughing still thinking about the shipping and the mere fact of shipping. She sometimes just ships ships with other ships for fun and it got confusing. But it was still fun rather anyone else liked it or not.*

TC: *Y0u remember him pretty well, Aarush, hi9hbl00d, s0b0r, pretty purple as y0u c0uld 9et. Y0u n0d in a9reement t0 what he says. "Yes, we did. My ta9 is terr0rCharter by the way. I 9uess y0u are here t0 find a m0bile device?" Y0u n0tice that Aryane is l00kin9 pretty nerv0us, y0u h0pe she and Aarush be 0kay with y0u intr0ducin9 them t0 each 0ther. "Miss Aryane this is Aarush. Aarush this is Miss Aryane." Bef0re they c0uld say anythin9 t0 each 0ther y0u hear l0ud lau9hter fr0m the 0ther side 0f the street and y0u be9in t0 l00k ar0und f0r it's s0urce.

RC: -You smile wide as she remembered.- "That is me... Ahahahahaha, I was a bit close there and I was.." -You smile again at the seadweller, giveing a bit of a more formal salute with your hand across your chest.- "It is a plesure Miss Aryane." -You don't look it, but at times you can be quite the gentleman. You turn to look at the same time as Ducita, only you see the sorce of the laughter. Your face darkens some, and a low growl rumbles in your throat.- "Bloody bitch tried to scam me..." -You turn away visibly trying to control your temper, your fists clenched at your side. Normally you would not have bothred and would have culled that midblood but, you did not want to scare the two ladies.- "So... Miss... Aryane... What brings you... to the city...?"

RF: *You still laughing you ass of, mainly at your self. You keep remembering you have no life. Soon you stop laughing and go up to the two friends and walked beside one and smile a toothy grin.* Well we h&^e ne^er met before h&^e we?

PT: *Ducita gets you out of your thoughts when she introduces you to the other troll, he's really polite and his smilemakes you feel a little bit more comfortable, you stop being nervous.* Thank you, it is my pleasure Aarush. *You smile at him friendly, but then your attention turns to another troll that started laughing just now, he or she scared you a little with the laugh noise, it took you unprepared. You also notice the Aarush is angry now, but you don't say anything about the matter, you just glance at the other troll and then continue the conversation* You don't have to call me 'Miss'... *You whisper* Anyway, I came here to search for some medicine for one of my pets, I can't seem to find it in my forest, but I got lost just a moment ago...

TC: An0ther tr0ll b0unded 0ver t0 the three 0f y0u. Y0u have n0 idea wh0 this is, but y0u n0tice Aarush is 9ettin9 very an9ry and y0u slide y0urself between him and the stran9er. Y0u hear him say s0methin9 ab0ut this tr0ll tryin9 t0 sell him bad pr0ducts. Typically y0u w0uldn't care, but this isn't the place f0r a strife. A ri0t c0uld start then y0u w0uldn't be able t0 9et any payment! "N0 we haven't meet. If y0u aren't 0ver here t0 buy s0methin9 0r ask f0r directi0ns I su99est y0u leave. S0 w0uld y0u like t0 buy s0methin9?" Y0u l00k the tr0ll up and d0wn and wait f0r their answer, y0u let Aarush and Aryane c0nverse between themselves.

RC: "Medicen... mmm... I know this is the wrong street for it... Most of.. the things here are... electronics and vanity items... I think there might be a coupple of cafe's and bars..." -Good conversation was good, distracting. Keep focused on that, ah fuck she came closer. You turn so you completly face Aryane, unfortunetly you are not paying attention to what you grasp with your hand and utterly crush a spheriacal bauble.- "Ah MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!" -You shout more in suprise of the metal peaces digging into your flesh then rage.- "Ah fuck... I'll... I'll pay for that." -You become quite flustered now trying to get your wallet as you smear your own blood over your pants fumbling in your pockets.-

PT: Really? Can you give me some directions? *You ask shyly, the conversation was going smoothly and you felt relaxed, though a little uncomfortable, mostly because the troll that was making Aarush angry was now near all of you, even so, when Ducita takes care of the situation you can't help but smile and pay your complete attention to the male troll. That was until he hurted himself, you are used to seeing blood and you act quickly in the situation.* Stop that, we have to treat your wound if you don't want to paint everything with your blood. *You take some bandages and tissues of your sylladex, you take his hand carefully and you clean and wrap his wound, now it looks clean and the blood is not flowing* Here *you smile at him and return him his wallet* There's no use in being angry, be careful with your hand.

TC: Y0u had y0ur full attenti0n 0n the 0ther tr0ll until y0u hear s0methin9 bein9 bein9 crushed...f0ll0wed by curses. N0. Y0u quickly turn ar0und t0 y0ur little set up and...Y0U CAN'T TURN Y0UR BACK 0N THIN9S F0R 0NE SEC0ND, N0T EVEN T0 HELP 0THERS. Y0ur eyes trail fr0m the br0ken spherical puzzle t0 Aarush, y0u clench y0ur teeth and try t0 keep breathin9 n0rmally. Y0u aren't mad. He didn't mean it. Y0u aren't mad...wait, did he just say he'll pay f0r it. What's m0re imp0rtant treasure 0r payment? At this p0int in time payment takes the fr0sted treat. "Y0u will pay f0r it." Y0u then n0tice he's bleedin9 and y0u m0ve back sli9htly, y0u are really h0pin9 the wr0n9 tr0ll d0esn't see this.

RC: -You look at Aryane, she really knew what she was doing. Ah fuck... You were really glad you were wearing your facepaint. You would be doing your best imitation of a grape right about now, however your ears echoed your hidden face.- "Ah... Thank you, Miss Aryane... I'd be glad to show you to the right market..." -You swollow abit, ah shit you hope you aren't flushed for her. Not that it would be a bad thing... You catch yourself stareing at her face and quickly turn around.- "Sorry about that Miss Ducita, How much do I owe you for the... umm... spheare... thing...?"

PT: *You smile at him, you're happy you could be of help, instead of being a nuisance. You chaptalogue the things again and then you turn to Ducita, you smile at her showing her everything is alright now, the wound is covered. You turn your attention to Aarush and you catch him staring at your face and you blush a little, you lower your face so your hood can cover it. Now you're feeling a strange nervousness.* R-Really? *You ask rising your head again, you are still blushed, but this time your eyes have a special gleam they get when you're happy.* Thank you, I'll be happy if you do so.

TC: They. are. s0. 90in9. 0ut. Y0u have decided this just n0w based 0n their interacti0ns. Y0u d0n't have time t0 dwell 0n this ri9ht n0w, y0u need t0 be thinkin9 0f a price f0r the puzzle. Lets see it t00k y0u a few days t0 find this, 90t int0 s0me strifes, and y0u came 0ut with s0me scratches. It was als0 an actual f0rm 0f entertainment f0r any0ne the cared that much t0 try and s0lve it...and n0w it's ruined. "85 90ld c0ins f0r the br0ken puzzle?" Y0u smile, y0u want t0 see h0w much y0u can 9et 0ut 0f this 9uy with0ut 90in9 0ver what y0u think w0uld be reas0nable f0r the puzzle.

RC: -You feel so bad you hand her 100 gold coins with out question.- "Ah... I'm really sorry about this Miss Ducita... Not exactly how I wanted our meeting to go." -You feel really bad and guilty.- "Ummm... How about I also treat you ladies to some food, there's a pritty good restruant near the medicine market..." -You feel a bit flustered again and re-clip your hair out of your face as you give a bit of an awkward smile.-

PT: *You watch as he gives her the money, you're not sure if that is a lot or not since you obtain most of the things by yourself, your way of making things is quite strange. You can tell he feels really, really sorry, and you kind of feel sorry for him too, that makes you remember when you met Ducita, you even cried that time.* T-That's not a bad idea. *You say shyly, why are you acting this way?* But I don't want to be a nuisance so… *You're blushing sgain,you seriously have to stop that.*

TC: *Y0u take the c0ins and quickly c0unt them, it's a bit m0re than what y0u asked f0r. If it were an0ther tr0ll y0u w0uld've just taken it and whatever c0nsequences that came. Y0ur newf0und c0mpani0ns are makin9 y0u s0ft. "This is a bit much, but I'll take it if this is what y0u're 9ivin9 me." Y0u p0cket the c0ins. "Sure I'll 90, I'm pretty hun9ry." Y0u start t0 put s0me 0f y0ur pr0ducts int0 y0ur ba9. "I've had w0rse first meetin9 s0 y0u d0n't have t0 w0rry. Als0 y0u d0n't have t0 call me 'miss', there's n0 reas0n f0r y0u t0."

((Part 1 end))
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

http://Iamrizu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

RC/PT/RF/TC (Face to face) Empty Re: RC/PT/RF/TC (Face to face)

Post by Aarush Dasura Mon May 05, 2014 11:40 am

RC: -You smile.- "It is alright... you must have gone threw great trubble to gather these... and I destroied one so carelessly..." -Your smile falters a little as you look at the remaines, but it returns as you hear them agree to joining you.- "Alright so we grab some food and then we get you..." -You playfully point at Aryane- "Some medicen for your pet.. and all is.. mostly... better." -You smile wide as you back away from the stall, you uncapatalog your juggling balls and start tossing them up in the air.- "If you ladies do not mind following the fool with balls..."

PT: *You smile again, you're going to eat with some… well Ducita is your friend, but what about Aarush? You just met him today, but you think he is pretty nice and friendly and… You stop the thought there as you blush a little, seriously, if it wasn't for your hood, you'd be dying of embarrassment right now.* It seems like a really good plan for me, thank you, I don't know what I would do if I had Togo there alone. *You laugh a little.* Also, you don't have to address me as "Miss", you can just call me Aryane.

TC: *Y0u start t0 smile when Aarush starts ju99lin9, y0u'll have t0 fi9ure 0ut what else the cl0wn can d0 because he is pretty amusin9. He's pretty p0lite t00. Bef0re y0u all set 0ff t0 the destinati0n y0ur new acquaintance has in mind y0u adjust y0ur 9lasses, with special attenti0n t0 the area ar0und y0ur ears.* "What is this eatin9 establishment y0u have in mind, I've never eaten a decent meal 0utside 0f my hive." *Y0u want t0 ask Aryane h0w bad is Shield's health, but y0u'd rather keep the m0ment li9ht.*

RC: -You really are a dork sometimes. You keep juggling as you lead the two ladies.- "I'm not quite sure... I've never eaten there myself..." -You keep smileing, it's been a while since you have felt so good and relaxed. Maybe you should get out of your hive moreoften.- "Let me think..." -You squint your eyes for a moment as you stop at a crossroad.- "It is..." -Ah fuck you knew this.- "I think... I was just there... No... I was at the electronic's... That was back that way..." -You pickup some pace with juggling.- "That would meen..."

PT: *You keep walking by their sides feeling more relaxed, you enjoy watching him juggling, it's funny and it makes you smile, even so you keep asjusting your hood since you don't want other trolls to discover you are a seadweller, you are also worried of his hand.* You said it was near the medicine bazar, maybe you can guide yourself if you remember where that is. *You suggest, you are not the best at giving indications, also, you don't know this place at all.*

TC: *Y0u think y0u 9uys may be l0st bef0re y0u've c0vered any distance. "If it's near the medicine bazar then it sh0uld be farther int0 the city. M0st r0ads 90 t0 the center 0f the city, much like this 0ne. If we just keep f0ll0win9 this r0ad we sh0uld be fine." If y0u weren't here y0u w0uld feel very s0rry f0r these p00r saps.

RC: -You turn to look at them- "I'm sorry ladies..." -You try not to get irriated with yourself. You keep juggling with one hand as you rub your broken horn.- "I umm... Yeah... You are... mostlikely right Ducita..." -Mentaly you are kicking yourself over and over again. You keep haveing issues with remembering simple things like this. You'll be lucky to remember where your hive is one day.-

PT: *You smile at him and you laugh a little.* Don't be. I get lost pretty easily too, if it wasn't for my pets maybe I would get lost everytime I go home. *You say, remembering all the times you DID got lost, it was not funny at all, you felt lonely and sad and worried for your lusus becasue she might be making a disaster searching for you. You sigh a little when you remember this.* How is your hand? *You ask hiding your concern, maybe you're being annoying.*

TC: *Y0u shake y0ur head at them b0th. Y0u c0uld seri0usly be their lusus with their current directi0n skills. Y0u start 90in9 d0wn the ri9ht r0ad and turn t0 m0ti0n f0r them t0 f0ll0w y0u. Y0u n0tice that Aarush has a tendency t0 speak sl0wer when he is b0thered by s0methin9. Aryane 0n the 0ther hand is tryin9 t0 make s0me s0rt 0f c0nversati0n.* "Yeah, is y0ur hand alri9ht? N0 shards stuck inside?"

RC: "It's fine... -You say taking your bandaged hand off your horn and start juggling with just that one.- "See... nothing to be worried about." -You force a smile as you follow Ducita.- "You'd think... I'd beable to remember the way..." -You poke fun at yourself, but you are trying not to show anything to the ladies.-

PT: If you say so, tell me if you start feeling pain or something. *You smile a little. You can actually tell the situation is becoming a little awkward, you can sense it, maybe Ducita hurt his pride with that? That would make sense but you don't want to make conclusions, you don't know how to continue the conversation now and you follow Ducita.* I made sure to clean his hand so it should be alright... Now that i remember, how is the injure you made yourself in the cave? Did it heal already?

TC: Y0u start rubbin9 y0ur hand that had been injured. Y0u had rebanda9ed it since then and it didn't really hurt anym0re, but it still had a li9ht lime tint t0 it and y0u didn't want t0 risk any0ne seein9 it. Y0u suddenly bec0me self-c0nsci0us and put the hand in y0ur p0cket. It takes y0u a m0ment t0 realize y0u have a w0rried l00k 0n y0ur face, y0u chan9e it as s00n as y0u n0tice. "It's c0min9 al0n9 well. I still keep it banda9ed th0u9h, I d0n't want it t0 re-0pen."

RC: -You look at her. You had picked up an odd color on the bandages but you did not make anything of it. Yeah, you beleve in the cate system but everyone had their place in it.- "I'm sure it will just... heal up..." -You say with a smile.- "I have a pritty high tolorence to pain... something little like this isn't a big deal. I've had worce..." -You laugh and rub your broken horn.-

PT: I'm glad then. *You smile at her, leaving aside the fact that she just put away her hand in her pocket,you know already she is a lime blood, so you can understand her actions adn you don't say anything, better not to ruin the situation.* I'm kind of used to the pain too, I'm a little clumsy and I'm always getting hurt. *You show a bandage in your forearm.* That's the reason I'm used to healing, it's pretty easy for me. *You shrug and giggle a little.*

TC: And the subject has chan9ed sli9htly, w0nderful. Y0u n0tice Aryane's smile t0wards y0u and smile back. "I have n0 experience in healin9 at all. If Aryane hadn't been ar0und when I cut my hand it c0uld've been a l0t w0rse." *Y0u chuckle li9htly* "I w0nder h0w I 90t thr0u9h FLARPin9 back then. I usually just deal with the pain, as it c0mes it will 90 t00." *Y0u hunch y0ur sh0ulders in a been there, d0ne that manner. Seri0usly h0w did y0u 9et thr0u9h FLARPin9? Y0u 9uess y0u're just very lucky.

RC: "I'm not good at that stuff eather..." -You say with a chuckle looking around.- "I usually just wrap a bandage about it and keep going." -Hey you reconize that street.- "It's down that way, the restraunt."

PT: You flatter me Ducita, but I think you are pretty strong, even if it got worse, you would have survived! I'm pretty sure of that, I know both of you are really strong. *You nod, it's definetly true. Since you are a seadweller you are strong and have a lot of resistance, even so, you know there are other trolls that might be even better than you, because they are experienced, you are just a loner, survival is something of every day, even so, you have a lot of pets that protect you. *Really? Let's go then! *You smile, you started feeling hungry a while ago, so you are a little eager to eat now.*

TC: "Thank y0u." Y0u say when Aryane says y0u're str0n9. Yeah, y0u are, but when there's bl00d runnin9 d0wn y0ur arm y0u are quite vulnerable t0 bein9 ambushed. Aarush menti0ns the restaurant pick up speed a little bit. Y0u are really excited, y0u've never eaten 0ut bef0re and y0u haven't eaten with 0ther tr0lls bef0re either. There is a first f0r everythin9 and y0u aren't 90in9 t0 turn this 0pp0rtunity d0wn.

RC: -You go down the street first, feeling a little confident in yourself, but your confidince quickly evaporates seeing what was going on infront of you. More highblooded trolls, wearing facepaint, 'clensing' the street. It had been subduded by chucklevoodoos so there was no screems, just the blank expressions of the culled.- "Back... get... back.." -You would try to back up instently at the same time you try to sheild them.-

PT: You're welcome. *You smile as you walk following Aarush, until he suddenly stops, he seems tense and worried about something, you glance over his shoulder (he's taller than you) and the scene you see surprises you, but not in a good way. You start feeling her presence rising inside you, you have to control yourself and get out of this place, now.* Let's get out of here, now. *You say with empy voice and you turn your attention to Ducita* Your blood... we can't let them know, let's go. *You whisper so she's the only one that hears you, you take her from the arm and you start walking back, you are scared and worried, but you can't break now.* Come one Aarush, w-we have to get out of here.

TC: *As y0u all walk t0wards the restaurant Aarush and Aryane tense up. Y0u l00k t0wards the area y0u all were 90in9 and...there are s0 many hi9hbl00ds...Y0u step back nerv0usly, tryin9 t0 brin9 as little attenti0n t0 y0urself as y0u can. Aryane whispers t0 y0u and starts t0 pull y0u away. Y0u n0d in a9reement, keepin9 y0ur 0ther hand 0n y0ur staff h0lster. Y0u d0n't like this situati0n at all and y0u are th0r0u9hly scared, y0u pr0bably w0uld've turned and ran if these tw0 weren't with y0u. "Aarush, c'm0n..." Y0u say quietly. Y0u really hate turnin9 y0ur back t0 them, but y0u try n0t t0 think ab0ut that t00 much, y0u just need t0 9et away...very fast.

RC: -Your mind is blank. What were they doing here? You reconise the face paint, it's similar to your own.- "Just... keep..." -You keep backing up. Why were laughsassins doing a full out slaughter.- "Turn... run... don't stop..." -A city purge? Yes, that's what it was. Ah shit they saw you. You quietly grab something from your dex and pass it to Ducita. It was a peace of papter.- "Go there... You will be safe... Don't stray..." -You just gave her the quordinates of your hive. In your other hand your mace allocate's itself.-

PT: You mean you want us to leave you here? *No, you won't do that, you can't actually leave him there, but his determination stops you from saying anything, he won't accept a 'no' for answer. You turn to face Ducita, she's scared and so you are, you take her from the shoulders and shake her a little* Ducita, concentrate, you have to lead us there, please... *You say with firm voice, gog you really feel like you are about to break, this conviction you are feeling is nothing but a bad sign.*

TC: "What...are y0u sure y0u'll be alri9ht?" Y0u really d0n't want t0 leave him al0ne. Y0u're certain he can handle himself since he l00ks the part, but s0methin9 d0esn't sit ri9ht with y0u. Y0u keep backin9 away, but y0u are still watchin9 Aarush. Maybe he can talk his way 0ut 0f this 0r s0methin9. Y0u l00k at Aryane, she d0esn't seem t0 a9ree with this either.

RC: "What's the worce they can do? Cull me?" -You would let out a laugh and stride foward the shadows seemed to cling to his heals as he used his own chucklevoodoos.- "Besides... They ain't got no right to be here out side of the Carnival. So they must be rouges... Right?" -You turn and smile at them, before the shadow would completly overtake you. You seem to grow a foot and your horn seems to regrow as you let the spirit of one of your most used horrors overtake you. The spirit of your own Ansestor. You don't look back as you run-headlong into them, only way to brake a chucklevoodoo was to brake concentration. Easest way to do that? Mace to the thinkpan.-

PT: *And he left, seriously, this isn't right, you want to go and help him but you can't leave Ducita here, not with her bloodcolor being lime, she would get killed for sure. You are a seadweller and you have "Her", you won't get hurt easily and you think you can actually finish with them quickly, but you don't want Ducita and Aarush to see you like that, so, what will you do? You trust Aarush, it's time to make things right.* Come here Ducita, we're going... *You say with low voice, you obviously don't feel like leaving, but everything is part of your plan, you make sure she's safe and then you return to help him. You take her from the arm and start walking fast, you don't want them to catch you.*

TC: As Aarush 90es t0wards what he said were r09ues y0u n0tice sli9ht chan9es in his appearance. Y0u dismiss th0se th0u9hts because y0u d0n't want t0 9et anym0re freaked 0ut than y0u already are. Y0u l00k at the paper he 9ave y0u and quickly scan the c00rdinates. Y0u take 0ut y0ur m0bile device and input the c00rdinates. Y0u breath and try t0 f0cus 0n 9ettin9 t0 his hive as quickly as p0ssible. "We're 90in9 int0 the m0untains." Y0u say quickly t0 Aryane. Y0u want t0 9et there s0 y0u can set up a m0nit0rin9 system 0f the city. H0pefully it'll w0rk 0ut.

RC: -You do not remember much after you use your voodoos, just how you move. And maybe some sounds. Nothing more. You do not know how long you fight, or what injeries you sustain. You just keep moveing, moveing, culling and laughing all the while. That deranged spirit of your ansestor living again threw you.-

PT: To the mountains then... *You keep walking as you follow Ducita's directions, you glance over your shoulder just to see Aarush fighting, the urge to join the battle fills you, but you contain yourself. After some time, you don't really know how much, you finally get to the mountains, it seems no one followed you, but you are not quite sure of that, you feel someone's else presence but you don't know of whom it is. You turn around looking for it.*

TC: *Y0u are 0nly a few c00rdinates 0ff, but all are 9ettin9 cl0ser with each step. Y0u turn when y0u realize Aryane isn't f0ll0win9 y0u anym0re, she l00ks like she is l00kin9 f0r s0methin9, but y0u really d0n't have time f0r this. "Hey c'm0n!" Y0u walk back t0wards her. "What is it?"

PT: *You take out your scythe, you are pretty sure you just saw someone following you, you're not imagining that, you turn to face Ducita when she talks to you.* Keep walking, I'm right behind you, just keep walking until we reach the place. *You don't want to scare her more than she is right now, you also don't want to accept that someone might have had followed you, you are scared and nervous, but what scares you the most is that "She" wants to control you right now, and it is not a good moment.*

TC: Y0u n0d and keep walkin9, this isn't the time t0 be questi0nin9 anythin9. When y0u reach the hive y0u un-captchal09ue a l0ckpick and unl0ck the d00r. Y0u walk carefully inside, y0u d0n't spend that much time l00kin9 ar0und...it w0uld be rude. Y0u find a c0rner and take 0ut y0ur huskt0p and input the data card fr0m y0ur m0bile device int0 it. Y0u are tryin9 t0 pick up the si9nal 0f the city t0 m0nit0r what's 90in9 0n there.

RC: -The inside of the Hive wasll all carved out of the surounding rock. There was a large main room in witch was a few worn peaces of furniture of good make. There was a large couch faceing the door of the hive that instently catches attention, just for it's sheer size and puffy cusions. One of the seats holds an imprint of the side of his makeup, probably from when he had slept or taken a nap there. There were some faygo bottle strewn about around the couch, and there were various religious artifacts on the shelves as well as some older things that seemed to just come from the ruins of hives in the mountains. There were wepons ofcouse on racks on the walls but they were mostly decrative. The room to the side was seperated by a large wooden devider, painted quite nicely by hand with geomatric patterns of colors all across the spectrum. The first half of the room was a sort of diening room with a wooden table largenough to seat four people, the other half was the kitchen. A bit of a mess wtih some neglected dishes in the sink. There was no sign of a lusus, tho there was a crab-like carpice hanging from the wall just opisate of the table. At the back of those first rooms was a dark hall, no lights shone in the passage.-

PT: *You follow her until you reach Aarush's hive, you go inside just to watch how Ducita sets up everything, meanwhile you watch the hive and you feel like exploring it, you obviously won't do it since it's not your hive and you're in danger now. You go outside again to guard the entrance, you can't find the trolls that is following both of you yet, and you are glad Ducita doesn't makes any questions.* I'll be guarding the entrance, if you need anything just tell me. *You take a defence position as you wait for anything to happen.*

TC: *Y0u weren't sure if many tr0lls knew this, but the hi9hly p0pulated areas were usually bein9 m0nit0red. It wasn't that hard f0r y0u t0 crack int0 0ne 0f the m0nit0rin9 systems, y0u've d0ne it bef0re. 0n y0ur screen an 0verview 0f the city p0pped up with 9rey and white d0ts all 0ver it. The 9ray d0ts were live tr0lls and the white d0ts represented c0rpses. There were a l0t m0re white d0ts than 9rey d0ts....Y0u wished y0u had a 900d en0u9h hackin9 ability t0 z00m int0 a nearby camera. This didn't d0 much except keep y0u 0n ed9e. Y0u really h0ped Aarush was 0kay.

RC: -Aarush would stand in the street. There were piles of bodies. It looked like a riot had occured during the time that the two of them had travailed. He was still cloaked in that strange shaddow, but something was off. He stumbled as he walked for the city's gate, one hand he still cluched his mace and the other held on to the head and attached spine of the ringleader.-

PT: You sigh, you are still standing there, waiting for Aarush to return or for Ducita to give you some news, but there was still nothing, just the penetrating look of a mysterious troll. It was getting on your nerves, you weren't even thinking straight anymore.* Just show yourself already, dammit! *You shout, you don't tend to use curses and that kind of words, but you were about to lose it, and it hurt so bad. Just a few moments later a troll shows himself, he's one of the ones you saw earlier.* Shit... *You whisper, this is bad.*

TC: Y0u hear Aryane sh0ut and y0u 9et up fr0m m0nit0rin9 the city and quickly m0ve behind the c0uch. Y0u take 0ut y0ur staff and try t0 9et a 900d view 0f the d00r. Y0u see the silh0uette 0f an0ther tr0ll as well as Aryane. N0 she c0uld be in tr0uble, but if y0u were t0 strike n0w y0u 9uys w0uld l0se the element 0f surprise. If she c0uld s0meh0w 9et the 0ther tr0ll's back t0 the d00r then y0u will take that 0pp0rtunity t0 help. Until then y0u sit and wait, if thin9s 9et really bad then y0u will have t0 c0me 0ut re9ardless 0f what happens. Y0u slip 0f y0ur ba9 and 9et ready t0 strike at any m0ment.

RC: -Aarush would move threw the forest, stumbling on his way to his hive. Every nerve screamed in pain, but you couldn't let it go yet not untill the one that had sliped past was dead. You continue to stumble threw the forest and up the cliff. A unfamilar smell filled your nose, some other highblood was in your territory and it was not a seadwller.-

PT: *You can't move much in this place, you were cornered by the other troll but you weren't scared, and that was because you weren't yourself anymore. She took advantage of your fear and took control of your body, even if you know what's happening, you can't control the situation anymore.* Come here, you bastard. *You say out loud directing your scythe toward his neck. You know Ducita is waiting for you to change places so when the troll runs to you, you easily dodge him.* What, is that all you have?

TC: *Y0u quickly m0ve t0ward the d00r and quickly 0pen it. The 0ther tr0ll d0esn't even n0tice y0u until y0u hit them in the back 0f the knees with y0ur staff. Y0u swin9 the staff up t0 their neck and pull them a9ainst y0ur b0dy with all y0ur stren9th, ch0kin9 them. Y0u l00k at Aryane and n0d t0 her with a smirk 0n y0ur face.

RC: -You keep moveing. Keep going. Growls echo in the back of your throat, you grip your mace tighter. The smell is getting stronger. You continue to walk, there was someone hanging off the back of your target. Your growls grow louder.- "MINE." -You manage to snarl.- "My CULL."

PT: *You smirk too, you are truly enjoying this, you want to kill him, now. Well, it's more like "She" wants to kill him, but right now you can't tell the difference, you approach the troll slowly, you touch him with your scythe, cutting him and letting the purpleblood flow, such a beautiful color. When you are about to kill him you hear Aarush's voice and you suddenly return to being yourself, that is because you can see Ducita is in some kind of danger, Aarush is not thinking stright. You hit the troll in his head, just to knock him out for some seconds, then you take Ducita from the arm and enter the hive, better not to diturb Aarush right now.* Just stay here until everything finishes....

TC: *Aryane quickly knocks out the tr0ll, but she has a stran9e 9lint in her eyes. Y0u then hear Aarush, he d0esn't s0und happy. Alm0st immediately Arayne dra9s y0u back int0 the hive and y0u are t0ld t0 stay put. Well y0u feel like a simple wri99ler n0w. Y0u d0 sense s0methin9 dan9er0us ab0ut Aarush ri9ht n0w, y0u w0n't deny that. Y0u really h0pe Aryane kn0ws what she's d0in9.

RC: -You stumble foward to the unconsious troll. There would be a sickeing cruching and poping noise as you would drop the head you were carring and grip the fallen troll by his horns. You let out a roar as more of those noises would fill the air and you pull the head, and the attached spinal collum from the body. You stare at it and laugh. It was an unhinged manic sound, somehting you could not control. Just as you could not keep the spirit bound to your body any more, your eyes roll up to the back of your head and fall back agenst the stone.=

PT: *You watch everything through the slightly open door, your eyes widen and you tense when he does all that, you feel kind of sick but "She" is just laughing. Ducita didn't realize about her, so you don't have to explain anything, more than that, you need to help Aarush right now.* Help me, we need to take him in... *You say with low voice and you exit the hive, you approach Aarush, ignoring the corpse, and you take one of his arms, waiting for Ducita*

TC: Y0u 90 0ut with Aryane t0 help 9et Aarush inside. Y0u can't say if y0ur surprised 0r n0t by the spectacle, y0u had heard certain thin9s ab0ut purple bl00ds and their brutality was s0methin9 that was 0ften sp0ken 0f. Y0u brin9 him t0wards the c0uch and lay him 0n it. "He'll need s0methin9 t0 drink when he wakes up." Y0u leave t0 90 t0 the kitchen t0 9et him s0me....uh....that drink he likes....

RC: -You shiver, and are fevorish to the touch. A side effect of forceing the chucklevoodoo to last longer. You groan and thrash in your un-restful sleep. Everything hurt, your body burned. In your head you still heard the unholy wispers of your anestor's voice.-

PT: He's hot... too hot... *You notice when you touch his forehead, he has a high fever right now, he also seems to be having daymares or something. You get some herbs and instruments from your sylladex and you prepare a medicine, yo do it quickly and finish in no time.* Come on... open your mouth... *You say with sweet voice, that makes you remember the times when you healed your pets.* Poor Aarush... you'll be alright in no time, I'll make sure... *You open his mouth and feed him the medicine.*

TC: In the kitchen y0u immediately 90 t0 the frid9e. Y0u 0pen it and...well y0u kn0w what the drink is n0w. Fay90, and he has a l0t 0f it. Y0u aren't sure which 0nes t0 pick s0 y0u just 9rab tw0 rand0m flav0rs and hurry back int0 the 0ther r00m.

RC: -You cough as the herbal remady would be poured down your mouth. Your eyes open and you let out a groan, coughing.- "Ahhh... fuck...FUCK!" -You try to shake what remaining influence your ansestor has on you.- "Your...SAFE FUCK!" -Loud too loud you grip the base of your horns tightly almost as if you wanted to brake them completely off, then quickly tuick your hands underneath your armpits. You see Ducita bring out some faygo, you shake youer head.- "Water... only makes it worce..." -You manage to croak.-

PT: *He's awake, you pat him in the back until he stops coughing, you then touch his forehead again, he's damn hot, but since you are a seadweller you are dead-cold, and he needs to cool or he will pass out again.* Hey, calm down... *You speak, again with calm and sweet voice, it's natural for you to do so.* Ducita, please bring the water. Aarush, you need to rest and refresh a little, maybe it's better if you change clothes... I'll bring some wet and cold clothes... *You are so worried, you can't help showing it in your eyes.*

TC: *Y0u are surprised t0 see that Aarush was awake when y0u returned. Y0u are even m0re surprised that he's speakin9. N0w y0u feel sli9htly stupid and y0u return t0 the kitchen t0 9et him a cup 0f water. Y0u quickly return and hand him the water. What are y0u even supp0sed t0 say in this situati0n? Y0u've 0nly had t0 c0mf0rt Aryane bef0re and it was fairly easy, but this...y0u weren't sure h0w t0 deal with. "Here y0u 90..." Y0u say quietly, l0ud n0ises seem t0 n0t be 900d ri9ht n0w.

RC: "Wet clothes... only work with seadwellers Miss..." -You manage a laugh, ah fuck your head. You take the water and drink it.- "You think... after ten sweeps of practice... I would know my own limits...." -You groan as you roll over onto your back.- "Looks like I'll have to... take you ladies out... some other time..."

PT: No, it's not for the gills... *You roll your eyes, how can he be so careless? You are feeling a little angry right now, he's even laughing, this is not funny!* It's for your fever... But if you prefer to be alone in your... misery, then that's okay too. *Why are you so angry? This doesn't makes any sense.* And, I know you are strong, and that you're not an idiot, that's why I left you alone there... *Gogdammit, stop being angry right now, that won't help.* Just, take the medicine I made every 6 hours, that's it. I'll go get rid of the corpse. *You can't take it anymore so you leave the hive to do what you said, leaving them alone.*

TC: Y0u breath in sharply as Aryane leaves. Y0u 9uess every0ne has a c0pin9 mechanism f0r what happened, Aryane leavin9 and Aarush lau9hin9. "D0n't mind her, she just needs t0 c00l 0ff...just like y0u need t0. The wet cl0thes are supp0sed t0 keep y0u c00l s0 y0u d0n't 9et sick, because y0u are really burnin9 up ri9ht n0w. Y0u can put it 0n y0ur f0rehead." Y0u chuckle li9htly and shake y0ur head. "I 9uess lau9hin9 helps a small am0unt." Y0u 90 0ver t0 y0ur ba9 and take 0ut s0me parchment which y0u quickly 90 t0 the kitchen with and run under c0ld water. Y0u c0me back and set it carefully 0n his f0rehead. "Just tell me if y0u want it 0ff."

RC: -You smile and close your eyes.- "Ah... If only there were beautiul ladies tending me more often... I think I might risk myself more..." -You really can't ressit joking like this eventho you feel like you have been pounded into the ground by a hammer-

PT: *When you are out you sigh, you can't believe you really got angry, that never happens! You getting angry over another troll? That's definetly not normal.* What am I doing? *You whisper for yourself. You watch the corpse that's lying in the ground, you notice there are two heads, guess Aarush brought it when he arrived, you take out your scythe and you begin to cut the body in pieces, staining yourself with purpleblood, you don't care. When the pieces are small enough you call with your mind some wild beasts so they can come and eat the sliced body, it's easier that way. You sit in the floor as you watch them having their feast.*

TC: This 9uy is a silly idi0t, but his j0kin9 ar0und may be the 0nly thin9 ri9ht n0w that are makin9 y0u feel c0mf0rtable ar0und him. Y0u r0ll y0ur eyes at his j0ke, but smile anyways. "I d0n't think Aryane will let that happen a9ain...I w0n't let it happen a9ain. If it had been any 0ther tr0ll besides me it may have 90ne 0ver a l0t sm00ther." Y0u start massa9in9 y0ur banda9ed hand and l00k t0wards the d00r. Y0u h0pe Aryane is d0in9 alri9ht, but y0u can't leave Aarush as he is ri9ht n0w.

RC: -You smile- "It's alright... I have to make up for past sins some how." -You smile is a bit tired and you really could use that nap.- "Hey... tell her thanks for me... There are some... extra 'coons in back. Not all the way in the back... don't..go all the way in the back..." -You mumble closeing your eyes-

PT: *When the beasts finish they go away, you stand up and enter the hive, forgetting you are covered and dripping purbleblood, you also forget to save your scythe again.* I finished... *You say in low voice when you enter again, in order not to make Aarush's head hurt, but you find him mostly asleep.* Oh, we should take him to his recuperacoon, don't you think? *You still haven't realized you're covered in blood, giving you a creepy atmosphere. You are not angry anymore, just tired and worried, both for Aarush and Shield, you can't go back to your hive right now because the sun is about to rise, but even if it wasn't, you won't leave them alone here.*

RC: -You would be snoreing softly, your temperature had not improved by much, but you are sleeping free of any daymere for now.-

TC: Y0u 9et up t0 90 9et Aryane when Aarush falls asleep, but she c0mes in 0n her 0wn. She is c0vered in purple bl00d...she did say she was 9ettin9 rid 0f the c0rpses, s0 y0u d0n't questi0n it. "D0 y0u think we can take him with0ut him wakin9 up? He seems 900d here."

PT: You are right, it seems like his if good here, better let him rest… *You sigh, you approach him and take off the wet clothes, then you realize you're covered in blood* Oh my… why didn't you tell me I was covered in blood? *You go to the restroom and wash your arms and your face, then you return with wet rags, you put them in his forehead again.*

TC: "Eh, s0rry. I th0u9ht y0u knew. Aarush said that there were recuperac00ns in the back. He warned us n0t t0 90 all the way back th0u9h." Y0u wait a m0ment. "Are y0u alri9ht?"

RC: -You would be asleep snoring. Your shirt hid a bunch of different tatoos, in geometric shapes, and more traditional ones that went along with your religion on your back.-

PT: Oh don't worry, I should have realized… *You take his temperature,he's not as hot as before, his warmth makes you feel better.* Seems like he'll be alright, let's go search for the recuperacoons. *You turn around, ready to walk away, but you stop at her question.* Yeah, I'm alright, just a little confused… I mean, I got angry all of a sudden, that's not like me, I should have remained calm… *You sigh, you are suddenly feeling so tired you are about to pass out, you start feeling dizzy and you stumble a little.

TC: When Aryan stumbles y0u quickly 90 t0 her side t0 help her stay standin9. "Yeah we sh0uld hurry t0 find th0se recuperac00ns." Y0u help her walk until y0u find a r00m with a recuperac00n. "Alri9ht here y0u 90."

RC: -You stir a bit and force yourself to sit up. You still are dizy and your fevor has spiked causeing you to sweat. But this is not something that's new to you. You force yourself to your feet and grab the cup, stagering to the sink to get more water.-

PT: Thanks… *You smile at her* You should go to sleep soon to. *You are about to into the recuperacoon until you hear some noise coming from the kitchen.* What was that? *You look at Ducita, you feel dizzy again but gladly she is helping you.*

TC: Y0u l00k back t0wards the hall. "D0n't w0rry I'll check it 0ut. Y0u rest" Y0u put y0ur hand 0n her sh0ulder t0 reassure her. These tw0 have been takin9 care 0f y0u, s0 n0w y0u needed t0 return the fav0r. Y0u 90 back t0 the kitchen and see Aarush up and ab0ut. Y0u walk 0ver t0 him. "Need any help? Y0u sh0uld be restin9."

RC: -You flap your hand at her before sticking your head under the tap. That felt a good bit better, sending shivers down your spine and across your feverish skin.- "Yeah..." -You look up at her.- "Not bad considering all..."

((Part 2 end.))
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

http://Iamrizu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum