One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NYC

3 posters

Go down

NYC Empty NYC

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:59 pm

Cool Song:

Due to the mediocrity of this post, I have included a cool song above by the wombats. K, cool. 

I'm going to summer camp in NYC, and it's going to be awesome, and I am going to have internet connection!  However, I'm not going to have access to pesterchum so if you wanna chat shoot me a message on tumblr if you wanna chat privately (or just try animal crossing I'm bringing my 3ds). So, this is essentially just a warning that I'll probably not be online as much, because I'll be too busy drinking coffee and laying on old tablecloths in the various parks.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

http://arcticrobotic.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

NYC Empty Re: NYC

Post by Rubedo Promet Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:11 pm

SUUUUUUUUUMMER CAAAAAAAAAAAMP those do not exist here. I think. HAVE FUN and crush mosquitoes because those are not fun. And don't worry =DDD  if you have skype maybe we can chat up there? or something.
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albali Kursal Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:55 pm

In my elementary school and so on, they organize a camp thing for 2 days to anyone who wants to go before the scholar year ends. It was fun! I still remember when I went and the campsite got fire and we almost die LOL thankfully the only damaged stuff were toiled papers and towels. Good times, good times...

I owe you a reply ;A; the muse is lazy recently but I'll come with something soon I promise. Yet, I hope you have an amazing time! If you want, here are my codes if you have time to pass by LOSAD:

3DSFriend Code: 0774-4896-9569
AC:NL Dream Code: 5800-3936-0354
Albali Kursal
Albali Kursal

http://albajimenez.co.vu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum