One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure Time

2 posters

Go down

Adventure Time Empty Adventure Time

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:51 pm

It had been only a little while until Theiyw found himself near to where Eisire lived again. Thanking whatever strange migratory pattern his lusus moved in, and the fact that Rust no longer was small enough to have to be carried some of the way during his travels, the blueblood decided to move down to the beach to see if Eisire was by chance on the beach. It didn't look like she was, although he could see the shine of the moonlight off the windows of her island cottage in the distance.

Pulling out his palmhusk, he scanned the waves once more before sending her some messages.

TF: hey eisire im here
TF: again
TF: not /ike i actua//y to/d you i was going to be here
TF: surprise?
TF: anyways im pretty c/ose by so maybe send me a message to see when we can hang out

Satisfied, he put his palmhusk away, returning to his already set up hivetent which was about a two hour hike away from the shore. Laying down on the dirt outside his hive, he sighed, setting his palmhusk beside him just in case he was contacted by Eisire.

His lusus seemed a little agitated, as if they were going to be moving again soon. Oh no, Theiyw certainly hoped not. He hadn't gotten the chance to see Eisire yet!

Last edited by Theiyw Hopaea on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

http://arcticrobotic.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time Empty Re: Adventure Time

Post by Eisire Aquina Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:51 pm

Eisire was out running when Theiyw messaged her. Her palmhusk buzzed on the coffee table in her cottage hive while Eisire ran around her small island. And why was she running? Well it probably had something to do with her flush crush, Aarush, ran every day. By the time she was done, her calves were burning and Eisire had decided that she would rather swim miles anyday than run one. She entered her hive, guzzling water. Aarush made running look so damned easy! After showering off and re-dressing, she picked up her palmhusk to tell Aarush just how horrid running was to find that Theiyw had messaged her. Theiyw was here! She squealed with excitement and quickly messaged him back.

AA: really?! 
AA: what a fantastic suprize! 
AA: i will be on the beach in ten minutes
AA: or if you give me coordinates i can meet you at your tent

She dashed around her hive, grabbing a few things and tweaking her appearance. Shoes shoes where were her shoes? Oh by the door. Duh. Eisire shoved her small webbed feet into her very worn sneakers and bolted out the door. She whistled, and soon her jet black dragon, Cimero, was saddled. She climbed onto his back and was soon flying towards the shore.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

http://solveitwithc4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:50 pm

Theiyw had begin to get worried that Eisire had been preoccupied and would not be able to see him. However, he granted himself a smile when she responded with such enthusiasm. He'd gotten back to his tent in the time that it took for her to run, and so he was leaning back against one of the wall supports, relaxing after his walk.

TF: yes rea//y
TF: coordinates right
TF: uh
TF: theres a big rock
TF: and a sma// tree next to the rock
TF: i have a good sense of direction not a good sense of p/ace

He hoped that he wouldn't have to walk all the way back to the beach, and that somehow Eisire would at least spot his tent. He didn't know how she was going to get there in ten minutes, though...

Sighing, he shrugged, leaving the machinations of her incredibly fast traveling abilities to the wind as he closed his eyes and waited for her to arrive.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Eisire glanced across the shore as Cimero flew, studying the ground in search of Theiyw's hivetent. After a few more minutes of flying she spotted it, Cimero was an insanely fast flyer. You guide him down, and the jet black dragon lands ten feet away from the tent, tucking his wings in neatly before kneeling down so you can get off. Soon you've unbuckled the leg straps that keep you from falling off the saddle. The dragon nudges you, wanting a reward. You pull out some meat for the beast, which he happily accepts and begins to tear into. With the pendant that Theiyw made you hanging around your neck, you hurry towards the tent, seeing him outside. 

"Theiyw!" You call as you get closer. You skid to a stop in front of him and give him a big hug. "Its good to see you, I've missed you!"
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:19 pm

Theiyw wondered what that strangely shaped shadow was flying over him, until he realized that it was a dragon, and that a certain seadweller was riding atop it. Jumping up, he set down the book he'd been reading and walked a few steps closer to Eisire, not wanting to startle the dragon or become its next snack.

"Eis.." He said, relieved as he hugged her tightly. She was looking much healthier compared to when he'd seen her last, and it was a relief to see that she was no longer bleeding or injured. Somewhere in the back of his mind he wondered if that tooth had grown in, and he made a point of it to ask later, before nodding into the hug.

"Missed you too." He said, before jumping back. Rust had come up behind him, and had nuzzled him on the back, surprising the blueblood. "Whoa, watch it buddy." He smiled, patting his creature and new companion on the head.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:53 am

Eisire nuzzled the crook of Theiyw's neck, enjoying the feel of his arms around her. She laughed when he jumped back, seeing Rust. "He's gotten so big!" She scratched him behind the ears, cooing at the bark-beast like creature. "Is Rust still teething? Or has his adult teeth grown in yet?" It wasn't often that Eisire made creatures like Rust, and she was curious to see how he developed. Of course, she had a general idea of how he would look as an adult, but she wanted to keep track of his developmental milestones. She made a note to talk to Theiyw about it later.

"How have you been? I hope Rust has been behaving." She smiled before remembering her dragon. "Oh, this is Cimero," she said, walking over to the black beast. Cimero had settled himself down, content with preening himself for now. "He's one of my seven dragons." The dragon spotted Theiyw and studied him, head slightly tilted, his pupil-less fire-red eyes fixed on the blueblood.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:11 pm

Theiyw grinned at the teething mention. It was peculiar to hear someone else being so friendly after just encountering them, but of course Eisire was different."Uh, well..better I just show you." Most creatures just swallowed their teeth after they fell out, but Rust had gotten one embedded in one of Theiyw's tent poles, and he'd managed to pull it out to make into a sharp bracelet. It was held by a coppery metal that worked well with the ivory of the baby tooth, and he pulled the bracelet out of his pocket proudly.

"He's been a great traveling companion, though. Honestly, he's already carrying my pillows." Theiyw felt bad forcing the barkbeast-like creature to carry more than that, although he knew that by this point Rust certainly could carry things much heavier.

Turning back to Cimero, Theiyw walked slowly over to him, leaving Rust to Eisire as he reached out tentatively, instead of for the face like most would reach for, he hovered his hand above the dragon's scales, wondering how they were formed and what their properties were. He figured that would be seen as less aggressive than trying to pat Cimero on the face or anything such as that. "Awesome." He said, obviously having gotten over his original fear of the creature.

"So, what have you been up to?" He asked, turning back to Eisire after having turned his back to Cimero.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:00 pm

Eisire's eyes widened when she saw the bracelet, and she smiled at her friend. "That's amazing! I hope he hasn't chewed up all of your stuff." She laughed a little. Rust was getting bigger faster than she had expected, perhaps she had made a miscalculation and he would get much larger than she had predicted. "I'm glad you like him, though, I'm sure he will be able to carry your tent soon! Maybe in another month."

She watched Theiyw approach her dragon. The beast sniffed at him, more curious than wary now. When Theiyw turned away, he seemed to pout about not getting a pat. He stretched his neck towards the blueblood and rubbed his nose against the small of his back, then licked him up his spine with his narrow warm tongue, leaving a large amount of dragon spit in his curly hair. Eisire covered her mouth to smother her snickers. "I'm sorry, he's just trying to say hello." Once she had stopped giggling she answered his question. "I've been recovering from my gill injury and working, mostly. The Empress sent someone to guard me while I recovered, who turned out to be a friend of mine and stayed with me and helped me out." She blushed a little, smiling sheepishly and rubbing the back of her neck. "Well, I guess he's more than a friend..."
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down