One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In which everyone fills quadrants

Go down

In which everyone fills quadrants Empty In which everyone fills quadrants

Post by Rubedo Promet Wed May 21, 2014 1:21 pm

BE: ?.- *You are °Currently attempting to set one o°F the °Computers on. They are di°F°Ferent °From the ones on your planet so you °Curse under your breath now and then*

CF: *You see Rubedo struggling with one of the computers, so you separate from your computer and walk up to him* Do you need help?
BE: ?.- err. Kind o°F. *You are a°Ctually pretty embarrassed with yoursel°F* These don't worK liKe the one I had at home at all so I °Can't set it up to start.

CF: *You grin* They are not that different though *You approach the computer* See, if it's already connected you only have to push this button *you puch the "on" button in the CPU* And then this one *You push the one that's in the monitor* And that's it *You watch as the computer starts*

BE: ?.- *mumbling under your teeth* Why did it not worK last time...? *you rise your voi°Ce a bit and smile at him* Hey, thanKs a lot, Castel. I was really °Con°Fused there °For a se°Cond. You liKe °Computers a lot, don't you?
VA: 8o *You have been a lot of time trying to se on one of the computers. Why is so complicated? Maybe you can ask for help... No! You don't need help, keep Working on that machine*
GC: Having trouble? *You walk over Vitreu* It's quite simple to turn on

CF: *You grin once again* You're welcome *You shrug like it isn't really important* Yeah, I like them, it's the way I made a living back there in Alternia, so I guess I learned to like them and appreciate them, now they're kind of a hobby since there's nothing much to do here

VA: 8o *You stare at the other jadeblood* 8o ... No, I have no problem With this computer. I knoW What I'm doing, thanks o8
BE: ?.- wait, I didn't Know that part about you. *you open a bit more your eyes, ba°CKpedalling on that one argument.* I didn't leave my hive a lot, did you have a shop or somedish?
TF: *You've been messing around in an adjacent room to the computer room, trying to see if you could pick up any space rock that might be lying around on the floor. Unfortunately, things don't appear to be working too well in the finding-meteor-pebbles region, and eventually you just end up joining everyone in the main room* hey *you say, walking up to one of the computers and poking it a bit. You never really had the finesse for technology that some other trolls seemed to have*

CF: I lived in the swamps, is not surprising you didn't know about my shitty past *you shrug once again, it's not like it matter anymore* No, I didn't, they all went to my little hive and such, they were such a bother though, I didn't like it, but I had no other choice I guess *you were filling rather honest right now*
GC: *You smirk. He obviously has no idea what he's doing, anyone can see it. You might as well play along* Oh-really? I-guess-I'll-leave-it-to-you-to-figure-it-out.
PT: Hi everyone *You say as you enter the main room, full of these weird computers as always, fortunately, Castel told you how to start them sometime ago, so you don't have problems with them anymore*
TC: *Y0u are 0fficially d0ne with th0se c0mputers and y0u have been f0r a while n0w. Ri9ht n0w y0u are sittin9 0n the fl00r, leanin9 a9ainst 0ne 0f the c0mputer desks, busyin9 y0urself with fixin9 y0ur staff that has been splinterin9 m0re and m0re ever since y0ur strife with a certain tr0ll 0n this mete0r. Y0u lift y0ur head t0 the 0thers when y0u hear that they are helpin9 each 0ther 0ut with them.* S0me0ne 90t these thin9s t0 w0rk? *Y0u lift y0ur self fr0m the 9r0und and l00k ar0uns*

PT: Yes! I did thanks to Castel, you can ask him if you want *you say in response to Ducita, starting your computer so you can check up on somethings*
BE: ?.- *You pay °Close attention to him, but re°Fuse to maKe any °Comments about your own past. However, now you are having some trouble to °Con°Centrate. Theiyw °Came in and you Kind o°F want to asK him i°F he was su°C°Cess°Ful, Du°Cita looKs liKe she does need °Castel and. Uhm. Vitreu's voi°Ce is Kind o°F °Carrying over here too.* I see. Well, thanKs °For letting me Know. *you smile and looK at Du°Cita* Du°Cita, do you want mine?
CF: *You sigh, and you just nod with your head* Yeah, I guess you're welcome *You don't really know why he's thanking you, but oh well, not that it matters anymore, for some reason you're not in the mood to be angry and be sarcastic about everyone and everything, this is rather boring*
GC: Like this, *You simply press the power button on the monitor and then the one on the CPU. You watch as the screen lights up and turn to the other jadeblood and grin* Is that too complicated? Or should I give you a step-by-step manual?
VA: 8o *Is the other jadeblood insulting you?* 8o Very funny. Thanks for shoW me your ability, but I prefectly knoW What I'm doing o8 *You look around the place looking for your friend Rubedo*
TC: *Y0u were ab0ut t0 ask Castel t0 help y0u with the c0mputer y0u were cl0sest t0, but then Rubed0 0ffered y0u his. Y0u w0ndered why he did this, but y0u refuse his 0ffer. Y0u wanted t0 9et this thin9 t0 w0rk 0n y0ur 0wn and by simply takin9 his y0u w0uldn't kn0w.* N0, I'll just ask Castel f0r assistance. *Y0u turns t0wards Castel* Can y0u sh0w me h0w t0 w0rk 0ne 0f these? *Even back h0me y0u didnt use much techn0l09y.*
GC: *That was kind of asshole-ish, what you just said. Even for you. But you were in a bad mood* Do-you-know-how-to-use-the-mouse?
BE: ?.- *You taKe the distra°Ction by Du°Cita and looK at your °Computer wondering what to do. You don't want to be rude and just leave it there, but you also Kind o°F want to asK Theiyw how did the ro°CK hunting go. So, not leaving your pla°Ce, you li°Ft an arm so he sees you over the room* Theiyw! I'm here! How did it go, did you have any lu°CK?
CF: *You look a little surprised at Ducita, it's not usual when someone asks you for help on their own, 'cause you're kind of a shitty troll with everyone always. You look at her and you grin* Yeah, I can *you walk to her and her computer so you can explain this to her* Is it connected already? *You ask, better to make sure*
RC: -You wuld walk out of one of the back rooms yawning.- "Morning..." -You drawl as you look around half awake. You haven't bothered to put on your makeup. You make a bee-line for Ducita and plop you chin on her shoulder as she talks to the other troll.-
TF: *looking around, you decide to sit down in front of your monitor. It's still not doing anything, and you're pretty sure that poking the glass absentmindedly is /probably/ not the best way to get electronics to do anything. Fumbling around a bit, you press your hand up against the screen, testing to see if its warm or not. Eventually, you find the power button and turn the computer on.By the time Rubedo is walking up to you, one of your magnetic rings has successfully damaged the screen, and you're a little bit frustrated. Looking up at your friend, you sigh, pointing to the damaged computer and shaking your head.* youd think there wou/d be more rocks on a giant rock...so whats up
PT: Morning Aarush *you smile at him* Did you sleep well? *You ask kindly, you're always concerned about your friends, you like them all a lot, and you worry about them, they're all important to you*
VA: 8o Yes, I knoW hoW to use it. I'm not retarded, With all respect o8
VA: 8o *What to do knoW?*
VA: 8o I knoW hoW to use it. I'm not that retarded. Sorry if I'm not an expert With computers o8
TC: *Y0u take a quick peek under the desk and it seems like everythin9 is in 0rder. When y0u rise y0u back up s0me0ne sets their chin a9ainst y0u and y0u m0ve t0 9et them 0ff 0f y0u, but y0u see that i'ts Aarush s0 y0u let him stay.* M0rnin9 Aarush. *Y0u 9ive him a quick pat 0n the head bef0re f0cusin9 back 0nt0 y0ur c0nversati0n with Castel.* Everythin9 seems t0 be in 0rder d0wn there. I just need t0 kn0w h0w t0 9et t0 the ic0ns if y0u c0uld sh0w me that please.

CF: Morning *You greet the troll that just arrived, Aarush, then you return your attention to the computer* Okay then, let's see... *You quickly remember everything you told Rubedo earlier, it was a simple and easy to understand explanation, so it's better if you use it twice* First you push this button here *You push the "on" button in the CPU, making sure she sees it clearly* And then this one here *You push the biggest button in the monitor* And that's it *you watch as the computer starts*

GC: *Okay, so he left. This is what you get for staying up all night. God damn, were you tired. You decide to go say hello to the newcomers* Hello-Aryane, Aarush. Did-you-all-sleep-well?
RC: -You blink watching what was going on after giveing a wave to Aryane. You don't really pay attention to what was being said. You would be more interested if the computer gave out free food. You move away from your morail and start wandering around wondering what everyone was doing.- "Not bad consideren' the slime-maker is on the fritz again... May take a nother look at that later. Can't stand those motherfucking dreams..."

PT: Yes I did, thanks for asking *you smile at her, forgetting the computer for a moment* What about you?
BE: ?.- What? Really? *you thinK about it a bit, and sigh* well... I guess that's what happens when you are on a ro°CK that is.... moving. I guess. *You are pretty sure physi°Cs don't worK liKe that but he seems a bit bummed out* And I was just turning up my °Computer. Castel told me how. *You °Curiously looK around the room. Castel is still there. And almost everyone else-- wait where did Vitreu go-- wait no Theiyw is looKing*

GC: Not-exactly. I-kind-of-stayed-up-reading-various-novels. But I'm fine. *That was somewhat of a lie. But why go to bed while everyone else stayed up? You'll live*
PT: *You retain a yawn as well as you can, you did sleep well, though you didn't sleep much, exploring the meteor is kind of funny, you're wishing to find something interesting, and even if you don't, there ar a lot of rooms to see* I see, what kind of novels? *You love reading a lot, so it makes you feel curious*
TF: *his attempts to console you are comforting, at least, and you smile while the computer in front of you effectively starts reacting to the fact that your magnetic ring is still up against the screen, and magnets along with old-style computers don't particularly go well together. You catch him looking around the room and you have to stop yourself from snickering at his obvious actions.* I did manage to turn it on..*you say forlornly, looking at the black ring that you've now shorted out into your screen. Picking up your palmhusk for the /utmost secrecy/ you send Rubedo a message------ TF: hes not here right now you can stop /ooking
TC: *Alri9ht s0 y0u have t0 remember t0 press tw0 butt0ns s0 this thin9 will w0rk.* Thank y0u Castel. *Y0u quickly sit d0wn and try and acc0mplish what y0u've wanted t0 d0 a m0ment n0w. Y0u wanted t0 chart y0u all's j0urney am0n9st the stars. Y0u turn t0 Aarush fr0m y0ur chair.* Really? Y0u f0und any t00ls t0 w0rk 0n it? *Y0u weren't 90in9 t0 try t0 tell him t0 d0 different thin9s. Y0u were just 90in9 t0 let him d0 what he d0es*
RC: -You look at your 'rail- "Been able to cobble together a soort of.. multi tool thing... Slime generaters ain't as hard to work on as my jet-bike..." -You laugh a bit you've actually had a bit of fun with the alchamatizer. There was all kinds of weird shit in your respiteblock.-
CF: It's nothing *you shrug and walk away when she starts working with whatever she need to work with, it's not your business after all. You return to your computer and sit there, wondering what to do. You yawn a little, you keep having those daymares, but you're used to them, all the trolls that appear are dead anyway* I'm so bored... *You look at the computer, wondering if you should finish any of your programs*

GC: Aventure. Some-of-them-are-interesting-but-but-most-of-them-are-a-bore. I-read-them-on-them-computer. I-can-give-you-the-link,if-you'd-like.

PT: That would be great, I haven't had something to read in a while *you smile at her* Do you mind sending it to me now?

BE: ?.- uh, right... *you weren't °Completely paying attention, so when a message pings you Kind o°F... rush °Faster than you'd admit to °Che°CK your messages. Was it Vitreu? NOPE. No jade text and VA °For you, it was Theiyw. Who was literally 3 °Feet away °From you. Sni°CKering. Your °Fa°Ce °Flushes in bright red and you looK at him with surprise.* How did you K--... *You stop yoursel°F midsenten°Ce and write ba°CK to him: * "How did you Know?! I °Could've been looKing °For everyone! LiKe Eisire °For example.

GC: Sure *You grin and walk over to the nearest computer and turn it on. These computers are so damn slow! Ugh. When it finally loads you find the link and send it to Aryane* It's-currently- *you yawn mid sentence.* -sending. Sorry.
PT: Don't worry *you giggle. The message arrives a while later, there's the link, finally something to read! It helps you get distracted when you're bored or worrying over something.* Thanks a lot! Which one is your favorite? I shall read that one first.
TF: *Rubedo's reaction is absolutely hilarious. Grinning, you raise an eyebrow at him. Suspicions confirmed.* TF: re/ax your secret is safe with me ;J *sighing, you set your palmhusk down, looking back up at the obviously agitated troll in front of you.* i think i ki//ed my computer...*as a joke, you take out your hammer and set it on top of the monitor. Thankfully it isn't heavy enough to actually break something, but it does look as if you're about to smash the technology to bits*
TC: *Y0u shake y0ur head at y0ur m0irail.* Y0u sh0uld at least 9ive the thin9 a name bef0re y0u use it t0 d0 wh0 kn0ws what. *Y0u turn back t0 the c0mputer and pull up a map 0f c0nstellati0ns. When y0u did this bef0re y0ur h0me planet was a simple star, but n0w it was 90ne. It was alm0st en0u9h t0 make y0u tear up...alm0st. Y0u 9et 0ut a tracker fr0m y0ur p0cket and try and c0nnect it with whatever these c0mputers are c0nnected t0. It d0esn't seem t0 be w0rkin9. Y0u si9h heavily and run y0ur fin9ers thr0u9h y0ur hair. Y0u really didn't feel like askin9 f0r anym0re help ri9ht n0w.*
RC: -You slide next to your morail and hold out the tool- "Multi-tool..."
BE: ?.- *The heir o°F void °Can't be °Fooled about se°Crets... un°Fortunately, the Knigt °Can. Even with his own se°Crets. You looK at him in genuine °Con°Fusion, you have no idea why you are °Feeling so °Flustered, but you are.* What? No. Really. How did you Know? Is that a void thing? *The Knight o°F doom is a dumbass (?)*
GC: I-don't-really-have-a-favorite. Most-of-them-are-pretty-good. Though-stay-away-from-the-ones-in-the-Twilight-series. Those-were-dreadful. *You shrug* But-it's-up-to-you.

PT: *You laugh a little* Okay then, I'll thrust you on that, now then... I'll read this one *You select a random title from the list, carefully avoiding the Twilight series as she told you too*

TF: *You're absolutely flabbergasted that Rubedo does not know how obvious he is.* pretty sure its not a void thing, if i was the heir of ob/iviousness i wou/d sti// probab/y know, if it makes you feel better i wasnt comp/ete/y sure unti/ your reaction a few seconds ago *You offered, although to be honest Rubedo was pretty obvious with his doting after Vitreu.*

BE: ?.- *wait, what. What, you are really °Con°Fused right now. Your doom aspe°Ct has no idea about this, and your doombass brain doesn't either* ... the heir o°F obliviousness is not a thing that exist. *that's it. That's all you °Can say to the °Conversation.* How do I rea°Ct? I was just surprised but...
GC: *You go back to your computer. There wasn't much to do that interested you, so you decided to read. You select a random title and begin. BUt, you were still tired as fuck, and halfway through the second chapter you were asleep on the keyboard.*
TC: *Y0u l00k fr0m the t00l n0w called "multi-t00l" t0 Aarush and slide y0ur hand fr0m y0ur hair and 0nt0 y0ur face. This is what y0u call a face palm, y0u are d0in9 it because this 9i9antic cl0wn can't c0me up with a better name. Y0u l00k back at Aarush and r0ll y0ur eyes.* Y0u have rendered me speechless friend. *Y0u say with lau9hter in y0ur v0ice.*

TF: *That's it. You sigh what is perhaps the loudest sigh. It could contest the vast glub for emphasis* if i was rea//y rea//y ob/ivious, i wou/d sti// know, rubedo. that is what i meant *hopefully he gets it this time, otherwise you might just have to sigh again for the sake of it*

BE: ?.- ... what? *Get what? get what?! you desperately try to remember somedish, whatever worKs* ... oh uh. Uh... *NOPE, still nothing* I... I thinK he's ni°Ce. And °Friendly. And slightly weird at times, but in a good way? Is that what you mean? *you li°Ft an eyebrow* be°Cause i°F you °Can per°Ceive all o°F that with just a glan°Ce...

RC: "Ah... you pity me anyways sis."

AA: *you ar€ now €isir€ and you hav€ just wok€n up from your rath€r long nap. you walk into th€ comput€r room, still dr€ss€d in your pajamas and with your favorit€ blank€t around your should€rs. you blink bl€arily, wond€ring what on alt€rnia was going on*
TF: *You are very close to facepalming and taking a nap on this chair. It might be easier than trying to describe this to rubedo* thats not what i meant...um...*sighing one more time, you decide to just go along with it* yes, for the time being assume that i know i can read a// of that from....the way you are standing,your feet are very obvious rubedo, i can read your standing position and it says you are hope/ess/y flushed for a certain jadeb/ood *hopefully that ridiculous load of hoofbeastshit convinces him*

RC: -Oh your face when Eisire walked into the room. It was a mixture of oh yessss and shit, fuck, what if she sees me. You try, to hide, mostly unsucessfully behind your 'rail-
BE: ?.- *you glan°Ce at your °Feet, trying to dis°Cover what was so... *wait, what. Flushed? he said °Flushed, right? You are pretty sure you heard °Flushed. As in, °Flushed Quadrant? the one with the heart? in <3 with the jadeblood??? wait, thejadebloodohshitno NOW YOU GET IT. By whi°Ch you mean, you deny it °Franti°Cally be°Cause that's obviously not true and Theiyw is °Fu°CKing with you.* °Flushed?! me? no, no, that's one giant... uhm, misunderstanding! *"load o°F hoo°Fbeastshit" would be rude*
AA: *you rub your €y€s, yawning, not caring how stupid you look€d in your fluffy slipp€rs. you w€r€ suppos€dly going to b€ €mpr€ss and you didn't €ntir€ly giv€ a fuck about what oth€rs thought of your mann€r of attir€. you s€€ rub€do and th€iyw talking, and judging by rub€dos fac€ th€y ar€ discussing his crush on th€ jad€blood. you look ov€r to s€€ aarush hiding b€hind his moirail, who was much short€r than him. you blink a f€w tim€s, confus€d to why h€ is hiding. you cont€mplat€ if you should go and g€t coff€€ and th€n att€mpt to und€rstand what was going on.*
TC: I d0 *Y0u smile bri9htly and try t0 return t0 the frustrati0n that is techn0l09y, but Aarush is n0w hidin9 behind y0u f0r s0me reas0n. Y0u 9et up fr0m y0ur seat and l00k ar0und, y0u d0n't see anythin9 0ut 0f the 0rdinary. Eisire just walked in that's all....y0u wave t0 her 9reetlin9ly.* Aarush, what are y0u d0in9?
PT: Eis! You smile when your friend enters the room, stopping your readin for the moment* How was your nap?
AA: *you walk ov€r to aryan€, glad that th€ d€cision of whom to talk to was mad€ for you* i hav€n't quit€ d€cid€d y€t, how long was i out?
RC: "Nothin..." -You mumble. It was very easy to see you blushing like a wriggler.-
PT: Hm... You were out for quite a while, but I can't really tell *you glance at Aarush and you laugh* But you didn't miss anything, don't worry bout it
TF: EIS! *You call out to the sleepy heiress, waving her over* hey eisire, isnt the way rubedo is standing tota//y obvious, it reveals everything *now you can't help but laugh. A 'misunderstanding'? Ha! You punch Rubedo on the shoulder jovially, trying to shake him out of whatever trance he is in* pshh youre horns over hee/s...just admit it a/ready dude

CF: *Oh, it's little Eisire, she looks kind of... carefree. You walk to were Eisire and Aryane are, maybe they now where he is.* Morning Eisire, do you know where Sersen is?
TC: *Y0u turn ar0und t0 face him with a 9lance back at Eisire.* S0...what did she d0 t0 y0u? Y0u're 10 times bi99er than her and y0u're hidin9 behind me.
AA: *oh glob you dont think you could hold so many conv€rsations at onc€.* jus... wh€r€s th€ coff€€? *ok €is com€ on on€ tackl€ on€ p€rson at a tim€* th€iyw i am afraid you ar€ lat€ to join th€ party for i hav€ known our d€ar rub€do has b€€n flushing for a c€rtian midblood from th€ mom€nt h€ laid €y€s upon him. as for s€rs€n, i am not sur€... i think i h€ard him sp€aking in som€ w€ird toung€ as i pass€d his room. h€ might b€ r€s€arching.

RC: "...She didn't do...anything..." -You mumble.- "I'm rideing a hard flush here sis... she's so... fuck." -You keep your voice down so that Eisire would not hear you.-
BE: ?.- *you were prepared to avoid meteors and the apo°Calypse and stu°F°F, no one told you there would be a °Feelings jam session, somehow you °Feel even more in the open than ever be°Fore in the game. You are not °Flushed. You are SO not °Flushed.* No, you see, be°Cause i°F I was °Feeling red °For him then I would get nervous, °Freeze... and... oK, I do those things, but in a °Completely di°F°Ferent way-- Eisire please don't join him! *You are not °Flushed! You are pretty sure you aren't! You swear!*
AA: *you laugh tir€dly* oh sw€€ti€ you ar€ so d€finit€ly r€d for him.
PT: *You giggle* I'll go get you the coffee *You stand up* And you ARE so flushed for him Rubedo... *You decide to join them*
AA: *you smil€ at aryan€* thank you lov€ly. *you yawn, r€sting your €lbow on th€ count€r and putting your ch€€k on your hand*
CF: *Great, he's doing more of his research, so boring, though you can see why Aryane and him are moirails, both of them like those weird lenguages.* Tch... Fine, I'll guess I'll go and search him, thanks *you exit the room*
BE: ?.- *you headdesK and mutter a sound pretty similar to a groan. You stay still °For °Five se°Conds or so, and then you perK up, so Qui°CKly that your ponytail tra°Ces a °Curve in the air* Oh wait. I get it. *You smile some, surely you've °Cra°CKed the °Code now* ... this is a pranK. You're all trying to maKe me believe it to see how I'd behave.
PT: It's nothing *you smile at her and you walk to the coffee machine, you start preparing one, it should take one little moment* Yeah, of course, a prank *you chuckle* It isn't a prank obviously
AA: no rub€do, this is an int€rv€ntion b€caus€ you r€ally ar€ flush€d for vitr€o. and th€ soon€r you admit it to yours€lf th€ soon€r you two can b€ happy mat€sprits.

TF: *You pout, not having meant for this to get so out of hand. Really, you had meant for this to be secretive. Sighing, you slump your shoulders a bit* rubedo, if you dont /ike him, then you might want to start acting /ike you do. he might start to suspect your 'tota//y not a crush'.*his headdesk surprises even you, and you jump back a bit. The new theory is even worse than his last theory (where you could somehow read his mind) grabbing his shoulder, you make him look you in the eyes* rubedo you hope/ess foo/, this is not a prank...*deciding to try something new, you take out your palmhusk, letting go of rubedo and reading a message that really isnt there* wow he just messaged me wondering if you cou/d go /ook at the stars with him, thats nice *in the meantime, since there's so many trolls around right now, you send him a message asking if he's okay or if he would rather you just stopped*
TC: *Y0u smile and 9i99le li9htly. Dealin9 with 0thers em0ti0ns was s0methin9 that intri9ued y0u very much, but y0u never knew en0u9h tr0lls t0 deal with them* Aww, h0w cute. *Y0u say quietly* Well hidin9 behind me is 0nly drawin9 m0re attenti0n t0 y0urself. *Y0u l00k 0ver when y0u hear a ban9 and see that Rubed0 is m0st likely 90in9 thr0u9h a quadrant interventi0n. Y0u disre9ard that are turn back t0 y0ur m0irail* Hidin9 surely isn't the way t0 win her heart.

AA: *you smil€ at th€iyw trying to convinc€ rub€do, f€€ling yours€lf nodding off again. two s€conds lat€r your h€ad has slipp€d from your hand and you ar€ asl€€p on th€ d€sk.*
PT: *You return with the coffee in your hand, and you find Eisire asleep, seriously this girl* Wake up Eis, sleeping here won't do you any good *you shake her a little*
RC: "I know it ain't sis... but fuck... She just sees me as a nother clown..." -You let out a sigh, and stop hideing behind your morail and let yourself flop on the floor. Defently misjudgeing the gap between you and the table, there would be a rather loud -CRACK- as you head would connect and brake the wood- "AH SHIT!"

AA: *you grumbl€* no l€t m€ sl€€p... *you snap awak€ wh€n you h€ar th€ crack and aarush shouting. you stand quickly, forg€tting that you w€r€ sat in a rolly chair, and fac€plant on th€ floor. you groan and roll onto your back* s€riosuly whos g€nius id€a was it to mak€ m€ €mpr€ss to b€ for fucks sak€
AA: im not kidding guys sp€ak up so i can slap som€ s€ns€ into who€v€rs gr€at id€a this was. i am a fucking fish out of wat€r. lit€rally.
PT: Aarush! Eis! Are both of you okay? *you leave the coffee aside and help Eisire up, then you look at Aarush* For gog's sake, you're both the same seriously... *You chuckle* Here, your coffee *you hand her the coffee* I t wasn't someone's idea though
TC: *Y0u quickly put the back 0f y0ur hand 0ver y0ur m0uth t0 stifle a lau9h. Y0u reach y0ur hand 0ut t0 help y0ur m0irail up, but it seems that 0ther's are havin9 balancin9 pr0blems because Eis just fell t00. Y0u lau9h 0ut l0ud while pullin9 Aarush t0 his fee. This w0rks 0ut t00 well.* Are y0u tw0 0kay?

RC: -You really can't help yourself. You stand up rubbing your head as you grip your 'rail's hand- "Yeah... the same..." -He would mutter before just blurting.- "You are a better Empress then the other one." -Only you don't quite look her in the eye and seem to become a grape.-
AA: *you grumbl€ as you g€t up* i'm fin€. *you blush bright pink at aarush's comm€nt, managing to chok€ out a thanks b€for€ quickly sitting down and b€coming imm€rs€d in your coff€€*
BE: ?.- *you are pretty sure your mind broKe. Be°Cause oh dear god your stoma°Ch °Fluttered and your °CheeKs tinted red at the mention o°F seeing stars with him. You. Idiot. Oblivious. DUNT.* ... Oh my god Theiyw what do I do. *You say as you realize you have the biggest °Crush ever.*
PT: *You smile, Rubedo's not the only one trying to hide his feelings* If you're fine you should get changed then, don't you think? *You smile at her kindly, windering how to help your friend with this*
AA: *you groan* nooooo i wanna stay in my pajamas. th€y'r€ comfy.
RC: -You sit down and just burry your face in your 'rails back. You. are. a. idiot.-
PT: *You lean over her* Yeah, but Aarush is watching you like this, doesn't it bothers you? *you mutter in her ear, making sure no one hears you* It's your decision though
TC: *Y0u are tryin9 s0 hard t0 n0t lau9h ri9ht n0w. Y0u aren't really lau9hin9 because 0f the hilarity, but because 0f h0w thin9s are fallin9 int0 place* She seemed t0 like the c0mpliment. That's a 900d start.

TF: *the fact that Rubedo is asking /you/ for romantic advice is probab/y the most ridicu/ous thing ever. Your trave/ing a/ways meant that you wou/d f/irt with someone, then be forced to /eave, meet someone new, and start f/irting a// over again. Not on/y was it tiring, it a/so was kind of an awfu/ thing to do.* dunno *You shrug* at /east you know now
RC: -Aarush would sorta watch Eisire from behind Ducita aparently he really was a wriggler when it came to the red quadrent.-
AA: *you shrug* not r€ally... *you yawn, whisp€ring back to h€r* i m€an if h€ lik€s m€ th€n h€'ll still find m€ attractiv€ €v€n in my jammi€s. *you blush, still whisp€ring* did i just say that outloud?

RC: -Aarush would be doing a deer in the headlights impression.-
PT: *You contain your laughing* Yes, you did, and you look cute in them, just so you know *You smile at her*

AA: *groaning, you bury your fac€ in your arms* arayn€ pl€as€ t€ll m€ whos fuckin id€a it was to mak€ m€ €mpr€ss
TF: i// be empress *you offer joking/y across the room to Eisire*
TC: *Y0u l00k 0ver at Eis and Aryane and wink at them. Y0u turn back and smile at Aarush.* If y0u start bein9 nicer t0 her and st0p av0idin9 her she'll like y0u a wh0le l0t m0re.
AA: y€s th€iyw pl€as€ tak€ my plac€ and i will b€ for€v€r grat€ful. just l€t m€ hol€ up in my lab and di€ of old ag€.
PT: Well, that was decided just because you have the highest blood in the hemospectrum... so, I'm not sure who's ideas was *You smile at Ducita*
BE: ?.- *what? he's leaving you on your own now? oh dear gog THEIYW WHY.* You destroyed the very °Foundation o°F my reasoning, at least say somedish more reassuring... *you looK over to where Eisire was.* ... Or not. *Well it °Could've been worse. By telling you Theiyw a°Ctually saved you °From doing somedish liKe that* ... nevermind, Theiyw, thanKs.
PT: You can't make other take your place Eis... *You caress her head* Hey, you're strong and nice, you're a great empress, don't worry about it
AA: thank you aryan€, but i cant s€€m to b€ abl€ to s€€ mys€lf as ruling an €mpir€. *you low€r your voic€* if i cant €v€n g€t my quadrants straight th€n how can i k€€p an €ntir€ plan€t straight?
RC: -You would mutter to yourself for a second or two before getting up and walking over to Eisire.- "...'scuse me Empress..." -What were you doing? You idiot. You bend over and plant a big one on her lips, cupping her chin lightly with a finger so that her head tilted up slightly as you kissed her and then you walked right into the back rooms. She was eather going to kill you... or kill you.-
PT: We're your friends and we're here for you, you know you can ask us for help even if you're the Empress so- *you interrupt yourself and step back when Aarush kisses her* Yeah.. I'm going...
PT: *You walk to where Ducita is*
BE: ?.- ... *on the other side, damn, Eisire was maKing some progress, UNLIKE YOU*
AA: *oh d€ar sw€€t glob. your fac€ was a pictur€, a mixtur€ of compl€t€ shock and confusion and holy fucking shit. you stand froz€n, your fac€ compl€t€ly pink, trying to proc€ss what on alt€rnia just happ€n€d*
TC: *Y0u literally sink t0 the fl00r with y0u m0uth c0vered t0 prevent fan9irlin9 and lau9hter*

PT: What did you say to him? *you ask Ducita, in the border of laughing*

AA: *you ar€ paniking, and as usual wh€n it com€s to fight or flight, your choic€ is flight. you run from th€ room and into your r€spit€ block, shutting th€ door b€hind you and trying to g€t your thoughts straight. y€ah you lik€d him and y€s you want€d him to kiss you but oh my glob you w€r€ so not pr€par€d for that*

TC: *Y0u hunch y0ur sh0ulders* I just t0ld him t0 be nicer and st0p hidin9 fr0m her *There was a bri9ht smile 0n y0ur face*
RC: -Aarush had walked into his... Then into the wall then fell back on the floor.-
PT: Oh gog Ducita *you laugh* I think he wasn't supposed to do that at all
AA: *you €nd up hiding und€r your d€sk, b€caus€ that is th€ to go to thing for an €mpr€ss to do.*
TF: *You are pretty sure Aarush just kissed Eisire. Ho/y he//, why is everyone kissing. Is this a thing that happens now? Everyone just kissing and getting f/ushed for each other oh damn it *why*.* y-yeah no prob/em *You manage to say to Rubedo, sti// a /itt/e bit shocked. You're stuck between wanting a f/ushcrush and ho/y he// you do NOT want a f/ushcrush because if someone kissed you in the midd/e of the room you wou/d probab/y have a few prob/ems managing to speak* sorry dude, ask a guy with a /itt/e more romantic experience. i hear aarush is great at that kind of thing *you try to cheer him up a bit, sti// shocked*
BE: ?.- ... *and you guess that's just how you NOT do the red Quadrant. Well, today you learned somedish new. You looK at Theiyw with a deadpan expression when he suggests to asK Aarush, though.* ...The short answer to that is no. I thinK I'll wait a bit more. *You sigh. A°Fter all, you still have to pro°Cess all this*

RC: -Oh you fucked up. You fucked up so bad... she's gonna hate your guts forever.-

PT: Ducita... Maybe you should go and talk with him, I bet he's dying right now...
DD: *sersen walks into the computer room, looking for either one of his quad mates. everyone seemed to be in a state of shock. You go over to aryane* 'ey cher whats goin' on?
PT: Sersen! *you smile brightly and you hug your moirail, you're a little ant compared to him* Well... Aarush kissed Eisire suddenly, and everyone is shocked
DD: *ok that makes you laugh* the juggalo kissed the empress? oh sweet glob cher you're kiddin' right?
PT: I swear I'm not! *you laugh a little* He did, and now maybe both of them are kind of dying, I want to talk with Eis and see if she's alright but... she locked herself

TC: *Y0u try and c0ns0le y0u lau9hter and y0u n0d at Aryane* I'll 90 d0 that. *Y0u leave as Sersen walks in and y0u 90 t0 Aarush's respitebl0ck. When y0u 9et there y0u li9htly kn0ck s0 he kn0ws that y0u're c0min9 in. Y0u see him layin9 0n the fl00r and y0u 90 and sit beside him.* That isn't what I meant
TF: *More romance? If you could sink deeper into your chair, you totally would. In fact, if you could figure out how to actually vanish, now would be the time.* good idea *You tell Rubedo, looking around from your spot in the chair* id ask you if it fe/t /ike everyone was getting together but then i rea/ized that you have vitreu so that makes no sense at all for me to ask you that right?
DD: yeah you should probably go talk to eisire. do me a favor and if you see castel tell him im lookin' for him ok?

RC: "I sware... I was just gonna up and talk to her then I saw her and... Ah...fuck.." -You cover your face.-
PT: I'll go with her then, but I'll be right back *you smile kindly* Oh yeah, Castel was searching for you too, Eis told him you were in your respiteblock researching or something

DD: and that would be a correct assumption! i must have just missed him as i left my room.
PT: He might have got lost, he was really distracted *You pet your moirail in the head* I'll go for Eis, if I see him I'll tell him, is that ok?
BE: ?.- *you looK at Theiyw. You have no idea how to do this, but he does °Feel out o°F the loop. You seriously °Can't remember i°F he has a moirail or not, you just de°Cided to one day give up on Quadrants °Completely. You pla°Ce a reassuring hand in his shoulder* Eh, well, you Know how nature is. It's this urgent desire to °Fill Quadrants. But trust me, °For°Cing it doesn't maKe it go any °Faster, I gave up on it and apparently it Kno°CKed to my door unexpe°Ctedly. And you're still a very good °Friend o°F me, it's not liKe that'd end or anything.

DD: *you smile* thanks cher. and if the empress needs me to deal with anyone... *you grin wickedly, only half kidding. you still wanted revenge for aarush fucking up your arm*
TC: *Y0u can't say that y0u can relate. Y0u didn't feel red f0r any0ne here!* She didn't l00k mad 0r anythin9, just surprised. Y0u're beatin9 y0urself up t00 much ab0ut this. *Y0u pat his head 9ently*
RC: -You look up at her.- "I dun know... I didn't trust myself to look back...Maybe I should go talk to her?"
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

In which everyone fills quadrants Empty Re: In which everyone fills quadrants

Post by Rubedo Promet Wed May 21, 2014 1:27 pm

AA: *you continu€ to hid€ und€r your d€sk. mayb€ if you curl€d up tight €nough you would c€as€ to €xist. or at l€ast thats what you hop€d. who w€r€ you kidding th€r€ was no way in h€ll you could manag€ an €mpir€.*
CF: *Walking randomly along the hallway were Eisire's respiteblock is*
PT: You're NOT going to take revenge on him *you chuckle* Seriously, you won't, we're all friends now, well, be right back I guess *You walk out of the room and walk to Eisire's respite block, encountering Castel in yout way there* Oh hey Castel, Sersen is searching for you...
CF: *You encounter Aryane while walking, she's giving you great news* Really, where is he? *You ask*
TC: *Y0u c0ntinue t0 pat his head* Y0u can talk t0 her later, but ri9ht n0w y0u b0th need t0 calm d0wn. *Y0u smile* It l00ked perfect th0u9h
PT: *You smile at him* In the main room, well, gotta go, I have to search for Eisire *you continue walking until you get to Eisire's room, you knock softly* Eisire, sweetheart(?), are you there?
CF: Thanks Aryane *you continue walking until you get to the main room, and just as Aryane said, there he is*
DD: *you grin at your mate, you cant remember if you were black or red the last time the pair of you spoke. oh well you were about to find out*
AA: *you h€ar aryan€ knock* nop€ th€r€'s no €is h€r€. just a pitiful mass of faliur€
RC: "Oh... fuck.. no I shouldn't... I might kiss her again... Fuck... I ain't no good at hideing this stuff..."
TF: *You almost flinch, because Rubedo is warm and you /really/ aren't used to this. Instead you just shift around in your chair a little bit, wishing you could leave like you do so frequently. Too little space, too few trolls, too much time. That is pretty much the situation right now. Attributing the way you seem to be both jealous and rejecting of the romances going on around you is probably just a symptom of that, right? But in all of your books, the heroes always had such luck with quadrants. It seems silly that you can't even find someone to be your flushcrush* i guess so? *you try and sound hopeful but fail miserable. You should have never brought this up*
PT: Fine, wonderful mass of greatness, may I come in? *you ask kindly*
AA: *you paus€ for a mom€nt* ok...
PT: Thanks *you open the door slowly, entering her respiteblock*
AA: *you p€€k out from und€r your d€sk* h€y aryan€...
PT: Hey Eisire *you walk to her side and you sit in front of her*
TC: N0...y0u aren't, but it's better than endin9 up like Rubed0. He had t0 have a bi9 interventi0n.
AA: *you sniff, wiping your nos€ on your sl€€v€* i don't know what to do...
CF: Oh, Sersen, I was searching for you *You walk to meet your mate, you're not sure if you were black before, but now you're feeling quite red*
RC: "I need a fucking straghtjacket."
BE: ?.- *you looK at his °Fa°Ce. Then you study the °Chair without him noti°Cing. It has little wheels atta°Ched to it, and °Fun°Ctional ones as well. You smirK, thinKing you've just °Found a good way to °Cheer him up AND get a little revenge without shooshpapping being involved. So you grab the ba°CK o°F his °Chair and begin to push. Wow he's heavy. Nevermind, this thing speeds up °Fast. Soon you are storming out o°F the room, Theiyw still in the °Chair* You need °Fresh air. And ro°CKs. AsK any °Competent do°Ctor this is per°Fe°Ctly sa°Fe in your °Condition! *Aside °From nyooming in a wheeled °Chair, you mean*
PT: It's normal not knowing actually *you smile kindly at her* He really likes you, and maybe that wasn't the best approachment, but he did it because he couldn't stand keeping it a secret
TC: N0 y0u d0 n0t. If y0u had that y0u w0uldn't be able t0 ju99le 0r care me ar0und. I think she likes y0u t00, she just didn't kn0w h0w t0 react.
AA: its not just that though... i m€an i us€d to dr€am about b€ing €mpr€ss and think to mys€lf that id b€ so good at it... but now that i hav€ to do it im just fr€aking out. i cant handl€ it.... i was trying to handl€ that and aft€r i figur€d it out sort out my quadrants but th€n aarush kiss€d m€ in front of €v€ryon€ and i just fr€ak€d out! im still fr€aking out! i just... arghhhh.... *you hid€ your fac€ in your hands* i m€an i lik€ him... but i hav€ too much on my plat€ to proc€ss anything thats going on right now
RC: "Why did I think that was a good idea..." -You groan you are 13 sweeps... You are a grown ass troll... You are a fucking wriggler.-
TF: *You make sure to pick up your hammer before you're wheeled out of reach. This is certainly unexpected. For a second you'd thought he was going to shooshpap you, and that would've been strange, because he's not your moirail and also because you are just /really good friends/ with Rubedo. Obviously. You really hope he's not planning on dumping you down a flight of stairs because this really could lead to a particularly nasty fall* where-are-you-taking-me *you ask quickly, not really able to form words because you're too focused on not falling off this damn chair*
TC: Sh00sh. Y0u w0uld either re9ret n0t tellin9 her 0r kissin9 her. Y0u have t0 take chances when it c0mes t0 quadrants and that was the best 0ne really. *Y0u can n0w relate t0 the takin9 chances because that's what y0u did when y0u asked him t0 be y0ur m0irail*
RC: "Don't think I could stand her hate'n on me sis..." -You mumble. Good gog you are missrible right now.-
PT: It's perfectly normal Eisire! I know it's pretty hard, I know I can't really handle something like that, it's not what I'm supposed to do actually, it's your job, and that means you were born for that, it's about the job, but how you do it, you're not like other Empresses, you're unique, you can't expect to do this the same way, you have to do it in your own way *You take her cheek and make her raise her head* And bout Aarush, well, I would have freaked out just the same way you did, but I really think, you should talk it whit him, if both of you like each other, then, why not?
TC: She d0esn't hate y0u, y0u silly cl0wn! Aarush she likes y0u just as much as y0u like her.
RC: "You think?"
BE: ?.- outside, I said. *And so you do. You taKe him outside, maybe this time you'll a°Ctually °Find ro°CKs, or maybe somehow you °Can use a Kni°Fe to °Carve them out? You... °Certainly hope Vitreu didn't see you. But you are now outside the base, in a °Crater, so you °Care°Fully stop the °Chair eventually to prevent him °From °Falling* Here.
AA: *you sniff again, trying to calm down. you crawl out from und€r your d€sk and stand up, pushing your mass of hair from your fac€.* i'm... i'm gonna g€t dr€ss€d... thats not too hard... i can do that.
TC: Yes. Y0u sh0uld've seen the blush 0n her face.
PT: Yes you can! You're the Empress, and I'm serious when I say you can do ANYTHING *you smile* Do you want me to help you or to get out?
RC: "I just... I see her stressing so hard over this rueling busness... I'd take on every fucken denizen motherfucking game boss for her..."
AA: i think i can manag€ to show€r without h€lp. *you laugh a littl€* but aft€r i g€t out can you h€lp m€ with my hair and figuring out what to w€ar? i dunno... i kinda wanna look r€gal. glob that sound stupid.
TC: Maybe y0u can 9et her t0 take her mind 0ff 0f thin9s f0r s0metime?
RC: "That may work..." -You rest your head in Ducita's lap.-
PT: *You chuckle* Fine then, I'll help you with that, and it didn't sound stupid, don't worry. Anyway, let's get this started! *You push her to the shower*
TF: *You do remember him telling you something about rocks and doctors. Doctor rocks? Was he going to give you medication? As soon as you get outside, you realize his plan, and a grin starts to show on your face as you wheel around outside. Standing up from the chair, you waver around a bit before managing to get your footing and kicking at the rock beneath your feet a little bit* ive got an idea *you say, still exhilarated from the chair ride, as you take your hammer out and start waking around the crater, looking for a place where you can chip off some of the rock.*
AA: *aft€r taking a show€r you f€€l much b€tt€r, and you go back into your room with your favorit€ fluffly bathrob€ on. you'r€ alr€ady trying to comb your hair*
RC: -You sit up after a while.- "I need to fix that slime-spout... It wouldn't be good for anyone if it broke for good..."
RC: -Yes... avoiding things... were so good.-
PT: Let me help you with that *You approach her with a brush in your hands, you start brushing her hair* What kind of hairstyle do you want?
VA: 8o *When you decided to come back to the computer you chose as yours... you noticed everything changed in your absent*
AA: i don't know... but i want to try w€aring this... *you pick up your circl€t from your dr€ss€r. it was alch€miz€d to look a mix b€tw€€n th€ €mpr€ss€s' crown and your anc€stors tiara, a d€licat€ silv€r thing withj€wl€rs of your blood colour* mayb€ you could braid it in or som€thin?
VA: 8o Uhh... hi there? o8
PT: It's really beautiful *you smile* Leave it to me *you finish brushing her hair, you take the the circlet carefully and you start braiding it in her hair*
CF: Oh, Vitreu, guess you're back?
TC: *Y0u r0ll y0ur eyes* Y0u are 0verreactin9.
AA: *strang€ly, th€ circl€t on your h€ad mak€s you f€€l mor€ confid€nt. onc€ aryan€ finish€s with your hair, you pull out on€ of your favorit€ dr€ss€s from your clos€t. it has a wid€ flowing skirt thats kn€€ l€ngth in th€ front and trails on th€ floor in th€ back. you chang€ in th€ bathroom and €xit with your hands fist€d on €ith€r sid€ of you* im gonna go talk to aarush.
VA: 8o Yes... I am. What's happening here?

PT: That's the attitude girl *you smile* Come and talk with me when you finish, I'll be in the main room with Sersen *You chuckle a little*
TC: It happened and m0pin9 ab0ut it isn't 90in9 t0 make it better.
AA: *you march out of your room, trying to maintain your confid€nc€. you knock thr€€ tim€s on his door. oh glob w€r€ you r€ally going to do this?!*
CF: Hm... I was out for some time, though I saw Rubedo and Theiyw bursting out of here in a somewhat pale manner *You shrug* I'm not sure
BE: ?.- *you looK at him waddle around liKe a baby du°CK. You looK around °For somedish you °Can use as °Clay, you Kind o°F really miss the smooth, wet °Feeling o°F °Clay between your °Fingers. And s°Culpture, too.* Do you remember the super oven? I thinK we °Can use that one. *You use your Kni°Fe to s°Crap some dust o°F°F a ro°CK. Maybe this will help...? You're not sure.
PT: *When she's gone you walk out of the room and head to the main one* Sersen, did you find Castel?
DD: *you point to castel* yeah im about to go talk to him, wait are theiyw and rubedo pale?
CF: No, they aren't *you shrug* I said it looked like pale
RC: "I ain't mopeing... It just ain't go good to dwel on it." -You get up and un capatalog your multi tool and were about to open the door when someone would nock on it. You open it and..- "Oh...sweet missahs.." -You breathe softly. Oh glob she was beautiful. You stand there gawking-
VA: 8o Wait... What?!
DD: ahhh. *you kiss castel on the forehead, just to bother him*
VA: 8o Where's Rubedo?! o8
CF: *You blush* They ARE NOT moirails, seriously, don't be like that, and I don't know where they are...
AA: *you ar€ about to chick€n out wh€n h€ op€ns th€ door. in an instant, you ar€ on your tipto€s, your hands on his should€rs practially pulling him down so you can r€ach him. h€'s so fucking tall sw€€t glob. and th€n you ar€ kissing him*
VA: 8o Then I'll look for him! Rubeeeedo! Where are you?! o8
DD: 'ey I'm not sayin' they are.
CF: I was telling Vitreu *you smirk* But I think he didn't get it, bet Rubedo is going to get angry at me *you take Sersen's hand*
TC: *Y0u peek 0ver t0 see wh0 was at the d00r and y0u see Aarush and Eisire kissin9! Aw h0w cute! Wait, y0u're stuck in the r00m! Y0u quickly sc00t 0ver t0 a c0rner feelin9 very awkward and unc0mf0rtable*
BE: ?.- *You thinK you hear Vitreu's voi°Ce °Calling °For you. Maybe. But you re°Cently dis°Covered you were the reddest shade o°F red °For him too, so maybe it's just your mind playing tri°CKs on you? Either way you manage to lose °Con°Centration long enough to drop the Kni°Fe*
RC: -You wrap your arms around her and pick her up as you continue to kiss her taking her walking backwards a few steps to balance yourself.-
VA: 8o Rubeeeedo!! Are you "playing" With TheiyW?! o8
TF: *Eventually, you manage to get balanced for real. The offer of dust is not helpful at all, but you nod anyway, trying to be encouraging as you find what you're looking for. Just as Rubedo drops the knife, you start swinging your hammer ((like thor?)) around and around until you let it go, smashing the rock so it shatters into numerous large chunks. Yes, this is just what you need. Although you're a little scared that it's going to leave a bad impression, you smash the rocks a few more times just to make sure that you're all relaxed and no longer moping about your romantic state before you go and start picking them up, choosing the fragments that are best suited to being pendants or charms*
AA: *you hug him, or mor€ so cling to him, your f€€t ar€ no long€r touching th€ ground. you br€ak th€ kiss wh€n h€ picks you up, squ€aking. you ar€nt us€d to b€ing on th€ ground much l€ss in th€ air!*
TC: *Y0u r0lls y0ur eyes when y0u see them. Y0u w0uld rather n0t be stuck in here! Y0u stand up and cr0ss y0ur arms 0ver y0ur chest.* Excuse me y0u tw0, s0rry t0 interrupt the c0nf0rmati0n 0f a red quadrant! I w0uld like t0 9et 0ut 0f the r00m first!
PT: *You arrive the main room, finding Castel and Sersen there* Oh, hey guys, am I interrupting something?
RC: -You chuckle slightly resting your forehead agenst Eisire's.- "Scared of hights my Empress?" -Your voice is a bit huskier after that kiss. You can't help but to tease her a little even if it was cheeey as fuck. You look apologeticly at your 'rail as she complains.- "Oops... my bad sis." -You step aside, still carrying the little empress.-
DD: *you chuckle* oh no cher, my bebette was just being grumpy as usual.
CF: Hey, I'm not grumpy *you hiss at him*
BE: ?.- *Yes, now you are sure Vitreu is ba°CK. And you are portraying a parti°Cularly dopey smile now. That is, o°F °Course, until Theiyw Kind o°F smashes the ro°CK he was worKing on, °Fragments °Flying everywhere, wo, what? Ah, you also lost your Kni°Fe. You begin to looK around °For it. Maybe you °Can go and meet Vitreu without maKing Theiyw worry-wait ase°CondomgyoudorK you le°Ft the stupid shitty °Computer open!* Oh hell no. *You murmur, and pi°CK up your Kni°Fe* Uhm. Theiyw, I °Forgot uh. The °Computer is still on so I'm going to go ba°CK. *be°Fore Vitreu sees it!*
PT: *You laugh slightly* I can see that perfectly *you smile*
DD: yes and i am completely devoted to the messaias.
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Wed May 21, 2014 1:33 pm

CF: What a "miracle" to hear that, pretty sure Aarush is going to celebrate for your return to the cult or whatever it is
AA: *you squ€€z€ your €y€s shut* p€rhaps! im just not compl€t€ly us€d to not having both f€€t firmly plan€t€d on th€ floor. *you blush d€€ply, oh glob ducita saw all of that.*
PT: *And there they go, fighting again, like always, you are pretty used to it by now*
TC: When I tell y0u t0 st0p av0idin9 thin9s that d0esn't mean I want t0 be an audience member! *Y0u quickly rush t0 the d00r and call back as y0u leave.* Enj0y y0urselves! *Y0u pretty much sprint back t0 the main r00m. Y0u think that's where Aryane went*
RC: -You flop backwards agenst the couch that was in your room. You are bright purple at Ducita's comment but you let out a laugh, just releaceing all that nervous energy you had earlier.- "Better?" -You chuckle as you still were holding her as you were sprawled out on the couch.-
TF: go for it *you tell him, picking up Rubedo's knife and handing it to him before he rushes off to go and shut off the incriminating computers. Yep, there's that jealousy again. You decide to smash a few more rocks before sitting in the rubble and starting to build small cairns out of the stones you seperated from the crater. It takes just enough concentration to keep your mind off your absolute romantic hopelessness. You don't even know who you're pale for anymore...aaand there goes your pile of rocks to the ground. Damn it, focus Theiyw.*
AA: mmhmm. *you curl up, your f€€t bar€ as th€y typically w€r€ back on alt€rnia.* so... um... uh... r€d? *wow was that all you could mutt€r out?*
DD: *you laugh* sorry, cher. how is eisire? do i need to kick a clowns ass?
RC: "If you are okay wit that..." -You brush some hair from her face. Your fingers are surprisingly gentle.-
TC: *Y0u hear Sersen's c0mment ab0ut Eisire and Aarush* D0n't 90 in there! *Y0u d0n't a9ree with the ass-kickin9 part, but 909 y0u didn't need t0 experience that and neither did any0ne else*
DD: what why not?
PT: ~~ don't worry, t#ey s#ould be red by now...
DD: *you growl at your mate* oh very fucking funny, im splitting my ribs
TC: They are handlin9 red business. *Y0u rub y0ur eyes furi0usly*
CF: *You grin* I know, I can help you plan the party if you want
DD: What? no way. *you growl at your mate again, narrowing your eyes at him*
PT: *You smile* You saw them? I'm sorry for you *you sigh* But I'm happy for them
RC: "If you are okay wit that..." -You brush some hair from her face. Your fingers are surprisingly gentle.-
CF: *You smirk, he's getting angry, and that's funny* Why not? I promise I won't ruin it
AA: *you blush again and manag€ to nod.* y-y€s!
DD: are you sure you wouldn't burn it all down? *you smirk at him. two can play at this game*\
TC: Yeah....they 90 fr0m awkward wri99lers t0 h0pbeasts!
RC: -You smile and plant a small kiss on her lips.- "I am yours to command my Little Empress..."
BE: ?.- *you go ba°CK, not Quite noti°Cing Theiyw's breaKdown but Kind o°F sensing it °Coming, hoping you don't bump into anyone in the way. Spe°Cially not a °Certain jadeblood. Whom you now are °Certain you are red °For. As red as the rust in your veins. Oh, see, people in the distan°Ce!* Guys, guys! Does Theiyw have a moirail?
PT: Oh god *you blush slightly* I'm so sorry for you
CF: *You growl at him* That won't happen if I don't get angry, and I have improved with my psionics
DD: yeah thanks to me.,
CF: I've been practicing on my own, don't be so full of yourself
AA: *oh sw€€t glob, you dont know if its possibl€ to b€ mor€ sh€€pish. you hid€ your fac€ in th€ crook of his n€ck in r€spons€*
TC: *Y0u sit a9ainst a wall and rustle y0ur hand thr0u9h y0ur hair. Y0u lean y0ur head a9ainst the wall and si9h heavily* Red quadrants, I d0n't understand then at all.
DD: *you growl, leaning in close to murmur into his ear* Perhaps, but I know for a fact you want to be full of me.
VA: 8o *You noticed Rubedo, finally!* 8o Rubedo! There you are! o8
PT: Really? You have a moirail though *you smile at her*
BE: ?.- .... *you li°Ft an eyebrow. Oh, well, no one wants to answer you, you guess you'll turn o°F°F the °Computer really °Fast theCANIHELPYOU OH FU-- you turn around really Qui°CKly, your hair Kind o°F °Flies and everything, smiling a bit and. Trying to justi°Fy the redness o°F your °Fa°Ce be°Cause you ran over here* Oh! Vitreu! Hello, I didn't Know you were around here.
CF: *You blush violently and you hit him in the head, seriously, saying something like that in fron of Aryane and Ducita* I'm going to burn you to ashes you bastard
DD: *you chuckle* save that for bedtime, bebette.
RC: -You brush your lips along her temple, to the bace of her horns. Your hands gently stroking her back.-
VA: 8o So, you are having fun With another friend? HoW sad, because I'm already here and I Want to spend time With you. By the Way, Why are you so nervous? And red? And Why you turn off the computer? o8
CF: I can assure you I will *you growl at him*
AA: *a purr kicks up and you r€lax in his arms*
DD: *you chuckle* I look forward to it.
DD: i look forward to it. *you chuckle and kiss his forehead again*
RC: -You smile to your self... Feling a bit mischivious... You lick her fin.-
TC: Yes, but that is a pale quadrant. Red...is waaaaay different. *Y0u are tempted t0 resp0nd t0 the l0ve-hate's c0nversati0n put y0u just take 0f y0ur 9lasses and breath.
BE: ?.- ... *you ARE being more obvious now than on the previous two sweeps,aren't you. You stand a bit more relaxed. Now this is the ONE TIME you really need all o°F your play-pretend pra°Cti°Ce* Oh, that. Theiyw was just °Feeling a bit down, I was maKing him °Feel better. And... eh... I just ran up all the way over here. I don't Know old these are and I le°Ft one turned on *you point at the °Computer*
AA: *you squ€ak and squirm, not €xp€cting that at all. blushing, you p€€k up at him*
CF: You should... *You hiss when he kisses your forehead, why is he so cheesy at times like this?*
RC: -You chuckle her face was cute when she was surprised.-
DD: *you chuckle* Oh glob i am so scared.
PT: Yeah, I can understand, I guess I'll never get the red quadrant either, pretty sure I'm never going to get a matesprit *you sigh*
TF: *Finally picking yourself out of the pile of rocks, you somehow maneuver between all the couples, a determined look on your face as you head to perhaps the only trolls who are not currently busy doing something red at the moment. Although with your luck, Ducita and Aryane will probably be making out by the time you get back. Walking around to the other side of the room, using the shadows so Rubedo does not notice that you are not feeling at all better, you make your way over to Ducita, sitting down near her.* is there a /ot of kissing going on or am i just imagining it
AA: *you wrinkl€ your nos€* what ar€ you giggling about!
RC: "You... You are so cute when you are surprised." -You cant help but to smerk a little.-
VA: 8o *There's something suspicious in his Words* 8o ... Friends never tell lies to their friends, right? You Would never lie to me, right? o8
CF: You're not supposed to be, but if that works for you *you grin, trying not to be bothered by his words*

AA: *you blush* no i'm not!
RC: -You sit up and nibble on her fin a little-
DD: *your moirail senses are tingling. well not really, but you spot aryane in the corner of you eye. You give castel another quick kiss and walk over to her* Cher whats goin' on?
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Wed May 21, 2014 1:36 pm

BE: ?.- ... *how, exa°Ctly, is this guy always °Capable o°F disarming your per°Fe°Ct masK? You sigh, de°Feated* Sorry. It's just some new in°Formation I re°Ceived, I'm still wrapping my head around it. *This time you smile a bit more genuinely*
TC: *Y0u see a blur c0min9 t0wards y0u and y0u put y0ur 9lasses back 0n. It's Theiyw and he d0esn't seem t00 pleased with the current events.* I'm 90in9 t0 make a mem0 t0 remind every0ne that there are r00ms f0r a reas0n...with an extra n0te t0 make sure n0 0ne is in there first.
CF: *You watch as Sersen walks to Aryane, she gets deppressed easily, so you can understand why Sersen sees it so easily, you just stay there watching as everything develops*
AA: *you squ€ak in supris€d, glob you w€r€ so in€xp€ri€nc€d wh€n it cam€ to th€ r€d quadrant. but you r€lax€d, your arms slipping around his should€rs*
GC: *You blink groggily. Oh fuck. You fell asleep at the computer. You look up and around* What-the-fuck-is-going-on
VA: 8o ... Rubedo, turn on the computer. I Want to see that information o8 *You stare at him With a serious expression*
PT: Oh, Sersen... *you smile half heartedly* Nothing much, I guess...
RC: "See... There's the face." -You kiss her quickly on the lips.-
DD: *you frown, worried. yep something was wrong.* I need to do some more research, care to help me cher?
AA: *b€for€ you can r€tort you'r€ m€lting in his arms. you should hav€ act€d upon your r€d crush €arli€r*
BE: ?.- *And now you looK at him with a pani°CKed expression. No, you're not gonna be the brave man throwing yoursel°F to the void hoping °For the best. That's °For lu°CKy trolls, not you! You don't want to lose his °Friendship!* But... it's Kind o°F private and nothing serious, just... somedish about Quadrants...?
PT: *It was rare when you got to help Sersen, so you smile and nod happily* Of course! What kind of research are you doing now?
DD: Just some dabbling with summoning spirits. I'm having trouble translating some of it and I thought you could help.
RC: -You nibble along her neck. Kiss the bace of her horns... her lips. Oh you should have done this sweeps ago.-
TC: *Y0u turn t0 Theiyw* S0 h0w are y0u? *Y0u need s0methin9 t0 keep y0ur mind 0ff 0f the events ri9ht n0w. Quadrants are like a disease y0u swear.*
PT: Of course I can! *you smile at him* I'm a master with lenguages, and you know it
VA: 8o *Oh no, quadrants, you barely knoW hoW quadrants Works, but you knoW quadrants are important for each troll... Rubedo has filled all his quadrants?* 8o Maybe I'm not an expert With quadrants... or computers, but... you can explain me more about quadrants... o8
DD: I do, cher. *you smile warmly at her and lead her out of the room* Whats going on? Tell me.
TF: *You roll your eyes a bit, and can't help but grin a bit* tired? nah...sorta just..*he makes a sound that sort of sounds like an explosive going off, as it's probably the most accurate description of things happening right now* how about you?
PT: *You follow him out of the room* G-Going on? *You ask shyly, he was really good at reading you*
AA: *you wimp€r, you can't h€lp it damn h€'s good at this. you can't h€lp but laugh a littl€, wh€n th€ pair of you first m€t h€ had b€€n s€conds from ramming a knif€ through your throat.*
DD: Aryane, I know somethin' is botherin' you. Tell me.
BE: ?.- ... *you head spun a bit a°Fter those words and it tooK you a bit to re°Cover* I. *you bite your lower lip.* A°Ctually, I don't Know about Quadrants either. But apparently I had a °Flush°Crush on someone and didn't noti°Ce be°Fore. But people did. So. There, I guess *God you are su°Ch a wriggler with these things* I promise I °Can handle this.
PT: *You sigh* I feel empty, just seeing as everyone has a matesprit or a kismesis, it makes me feel jelous and lonely...
RC: "I should have kissed you sooner... We coulda have had all this time to get to know each other." -You wriggle your eyebrows sugestively. Of course you were jokeing. You wouldn't do anything she wasn't comfortable with.-
VA: 8o ... So, you feel flushed for someone? o8
TC: *Y0u can relate s0 much t0 his expl0si0n ri9ht n0w. Y0u really wished that y0u c0uld rem0ve y0ur 9lasses with0ut bein9 deaf, s0 y0u just cl0se y0ur eyes.* 0h, just want t0 claw my eyes 0ut...this m0ve s0 fast ar0und here...
DD: Cher, if you are lonely filling your quadrants won't truly help that. You are surrounded by your friends, if you feel lonely you should turn to them. And I am here as well, Aryane.
BE: ?.- *why is °Fate so °Cruel with you. It's so hard to Keep his gaze now, and your °CheeKs burn* ... Eh, yes. Yes, I am. Why, are you too? *You rapidly attempt to swit°Ch the °Conversation*
AA: *you blush again, cuddling up to him. your h€ad was still swimming with doubt about your abiliti€s to b€ €mpr€ss. you just had to k€€p trying to proc€ss it all*
VA: 8o I don't knoW... if flushed is When you blush for someone Who kissed you... then, I think... maybe o8
RC: -You gently touch the creese inbetween her eyebrows.- "You're thinking too hard..." -You kiss her gently on the forehead.-
AA: *you smil€ a littl€* i'm always thinking too hard.
RC: "What is on your mind little Empress?"
BE: ?.- ... *He liKes someone who Kissed him. Ou°Ch. There goes your heart. You didn't expe°Ct it to matter so mu°Ch!* Oh! Oh, I see! *you smile through all the pain* Well, I'm not sure about it. I personally always looK around when that person is in a room I thinK. I guess I just... °Care a lot?
TF: *You nod. She's one of the few trolls actually making some sense around here.* at least i didnt have to be in that room where you were...not in the mood to see someone elses makeout sessions....although if you think about it it was building up for a while...
DD: *you run your fingers through aryanes hair in a sort of shoospap.* Cher, if you are lonely trying to fill your quadrants won't help that. you are surrounded by your friends, if you are lonely you should rely on them. and you've got me*
VA: 8o Rubedo... do you... feel flushed for TheiyW? That's Why you prefer to spend time With him? *You try to hide hoW upset you feel for that*
AA: *you cuddl€ against him again.* i just don't think i can do it... €v€ryon€ says th€y b€li€v€ in m€ but iv€ n€v€r found any proof that i can actually do it...
BE: ?.- ... what? *Well that helped a lot with the hearta°Che. And made your wt°F °Fa°Ce show, too.* Er... no, he's a°Ctually the one who told me I was °Crushing and being "obvious" about it. *You don't even Know why you're justi°Fying yoursel°F anymore*
RC: "Sometimes... You do not have to think. We all beleve in you Eisire... When all this ends... That will not change."
VA: 8o 8o Because I think... no, I'm flushed for you! o8 *You are sure your face is all jade*
TC: Mhm, what's 90t y0u d0wn then? *Yeah lets talk ab0ut that, y0u did n0t want t0 discuss what was 9ettin9 y0u d0wn at all*
BE: ?.- .... *your mind broKe. Again. Emotion overload.* ...You are? I... I... *SAY SOMETHING YOU IDIOT* I didn't not--... I mean... *and he's adorable, too. Way too adorable to maKe you step away °From the °Computer, i°F just a bit, trying to °Calm down*
TF: *You're pretty sure the point of this was to avoid talking about quadrants at all costs, so you shake your head* you start, honestly im just going to wait until eis is done with...uh...whatever it is shes doing, and then ill talk with her about it
AA: *you manag€ to smil€ a littl€, hugging him tightly*
RC: -You hug her back.-
TC: *Y0u chuckle li9htly* Yeaaaaaaah. S0 h0w d0es that c0mputer 0f y0ur's w0rk? I've been tryin9 t0 map 0ur l0cati0n 0n mine, but it refuses t0 w0rk. *AV0IDIN9 QUADRANTS*
PT: *You smile slightly when he says that, he can be really sweet when this kind of things happen* Yeah... I know I have you and all of them, what I don't like is... feeling jelous about all this? It doesn't feels right, but I cant help it...
AA: *you chirp, th€n sigh* i should probably go ch€ck on th€iyw and rub€do. rub€do was g€tting pr€tty ril€d up about us trying to convinc€ him that h€ was flush€d for vitr€o, and aryan€ probably wants to know what happ€n€d... th€n again ducita probably told €v€ryon€ sh€ did s€€ us mak€ out oh my glob what if €v€ryon€ knows all of th€ sudd€n! *your€ rambling. damn it €is you n€€d to figur€ out how to stop that*
VA: 8o But is fine. I knoW What's next... you'll reject me because you feel flushed for another troll. But you knoW What? I'll be happy as long you Want to be my friend... at least... We'll be close... even if you feel flushed for another troll Who for sure is not better than me... o8
DD: is there one particualr troll or couple you are jealous of, cher?
RC: -You smile and kiss her- "Who care's if they know?" -You growl a little possively.-
TF: *You look over at your computer, which is currently surrounded by Rubedo and Vitreu* i think its okay, although i managed to put a magnet to the screen and mess up the resolution...*realizing that was probably a bad thing, you grimace a little, shrugging* i suggest you stay away from that particular computer
AA: i just k€€p g€tting fr€ak€d out about what €v€ryon€ thinks of m€... *you groan and hid€ your fac€ in your hands* i dont want to b€ €mpr€ss... glob €v€ryon€ is going to know who i am and critizi€ m€ and oh glob...
PT: Kind of every couple? I'm happy for all of you of course, I mean, you and Castel are made for each other, Eisire and Aarush waited for sweeps, I'm pretty sure Rubedo and Vitreu's thing is going to happen soon...
BE: ?.- *he's too adorable, he seriously needs to stop being so adorable or you won't be able to tell him you °Feel the same and you REFUSE to Kiss him instead, seriously that's too °Cli°Che. You somehow maKe your brain worK* No, no, you see, uh... I a°Ctually °Feel the same? *you blush* I don't Know when it began, though. Or maybe I do but I don't want to tell it out loud be°Cause it would be too amazingly idioti°C o°F me? *Ugh you su°CK at this. You °Fa°Cepalm*
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Wed May 21, 2014 1:42 pm

DD: *you continue to quietly pap your morail* Maybe its just not your time yet to have a quadrant mate. You just have to be patient, cher.
RC: -You gently pat her head as you would stand up. Still holding her in your arms.-
AA: *you r€adjust your circl€t slightly* is it w€ird that im w€aring this?
TC: *Y0u l00k 0ver at Theiwy's c0mputer and quickly l00k away. Y0u r0ll y0ur eyes and be9in t0 beat the back 0f y0ur head a9ainst the wall* Is n0 where safe!? Perhaps 0utside... *y0u stand up and head t0 where ever t0 quickest path 0utside is*
PT: *You lean onto your moirail, letting your head rest in his arm 'cause you can't reach his shoulder at all* It's been two sweeps though... Maybe I'm just not suited for these? I'm always pushy and depending on others...
RC: "Nah... You look good." -You set her on her feet.- "You make me wanta paint my face again." -You haven't really been painting your face as you used to.-
DD: And thats nothing to be ashamed of, and remember you have thousands of sweeps to live. You have time.
VA: 8o ... What? Are you flushed for me? Really? *You blush even more* Oh no, no no no no, What butterflydad tell me to do?! Oh yes, noW I remember! *You grab Rubedo's face and give him your best kiss*
PT: *You pout* This sucks...
AA: *you smil€. d€spit€ that you yours€lf didn't fully und€rstand or b€li€v€ in th€ m€ssaias or much of th€ juggalo cult, you kn€w what it m€ant to aarush. you lac€ your fing€rs in his* w€ll, l€ts go s€€ what €v€ryon€ is up to!
BE: ?.- *you breaK °For the third time yet today, but this time is °Faster °For you to re°Cover. Two sweeps not Knowing you wanted this was way too mu°Ch time, so you Kiss him ba°CK, and when you need aire you even nuzzle against him a bit. You are so °Cheesy, damn.*
TF: *You shake your head, standing up to follow her. Yeah, going inside was probably a bad idea. Following the track Rubedo dragged you down earlier, you manage to walk outside, back to your chair and pile of rocks. Okay, this is absolutely pathetic. You just walked to a pile of rocks. Stop feeling sorry for yourself you colossal rock-hugger.*
RC: -You smile and hold her head tightly. Maybe you'll make up a new pattern to match her crown... You haven't felt like this in a while. You just keep smileing like a dork as you open the door and hold it open for her.-
RC: *hand
DD: Yes, it does Cher. quadrants are messy, and its difficult to become completely vunerable to another troll. Do you know how long it took me to tell Castel all the fucked up stuff that happened in my past? its hard to find someone you can do that with.
PT: That's true... I've told a few trolls about somethings of my past, but I don't think anyone know my complete story, maybe you, but it's different with you... It's just, I can't help thinking that if they are better with someone else then I'm okay with that and happy with them, I've had a few crushes of course...
AA: *th€ pair of you walk into th€ comput€r room holy shit is that is that rub€do and vitr€u kissing?! your jaw drops op€n. oh my glob you had dr€am€d all of this.*
VA: 8o *You separate from him* 8o Sorry, I Was happy for this. NoW my friend is my... closer friend? What are We noW, Rubedo? o8
DD: *you run your fingers through her hair* And what if they are better off with you?
RC: -You laugh.- "Way to go red!" -It had almost been as painful as your own flush crush to watch his.-
PT: I don't know... They don't really need me, and I'm happy about their relationships...
AA: *you tug on aarush's sl€€v€* i'm not hallucinating right you saw that too right?!
CF: *Just siletly watching everything without much to do*
BE: ?.- I... I thinK it's matesprites. *You are aware that you have the Most. Dopey. Smile you've ever had. But you're happy. Really, really happy.*
VA: 8o Mates... prite? o8
AA: *you l€t go of aarush's hands, wand€ring ov€r to th€iyw* w-whats going on?
RC: "Don't think so." -You follow Eisire and walk up to Ducita and pick her up, seeing that she did not have her glasses on.-
TF: *You look curiously up at Eisire, not expecting to see her so soon* bored? *You offer, although it's far from the truth*
BE: ?.- *you nod slightly* it's... it's the °Flushed Quadrant... *you swallow be°Cause you are still pro°Cessing it all, although Kind o°F repeating it on a loop does help you °Calm down and realize that it is, indeed, happening*
AA: no i m€an... vitr€u and rub€do?!
CF: They're mates now *You say, breaking your silence and answering Eisire*
AA: b-but wh€n i l€ft rub€do was d€nying that h€ had a flush crush! *you ar€ so t€rribly conufs€d*
CF: Vitreu was the one to say it first though...
TF: rubedo came around and realized it, obviously *since it's pretty likely they're still making out. You don't particularly want to check*
TC: *Y0u flail sli9htly fr0m surprised and push y0ur 9lasses back 0n. It's Aarush...y0u d0n't kn0w whether t0 happy that he's here 0r mad because 0h the previ0us events.* Put me d0wn.
RC: "You want a kiss too sis?" -You make a dorky kissing face going ~Mwah Mwah~ as you did so before chuckling and puting her down before she clocked you.-
AA: *you cannot stop staring, you just cant b€li€v€ its happ€ning* so uh whats up with you?
CF: Who are you asking? *you look at her*
DD: *you cuddle your moirail* I need you,
AA: i dont know just.... oh god i cant stop fucking staring
CF: That's fucking weird, I'm pretty sure they don't like being stared at
VA: 8o *You feel the glare of the other trolls* 8o ... Go aWay. Rubedo is mine o8
AA: *you stick your toung€ out at cast€l but look away* im just so confus€d
RC: -You take a pail from your capalog and toss it at the two macken boys-
PT: *You can't fight him if he's like that, he ALWAYS knows how to cheer you up. You cuddle him too* I know, Im sorry for saying that. I need you too
CF: *You grin* Is not that difficult to understand, it's just as you and Aarush
DD: *you settle your chin on her head* do you wanna go do that translating, cher?
BE: ?.- *OK, so you win prize to obliviousness but by now you pretty mu°Ch Know you put on a OHDEARGODABUCKET. Out o°F instin°Ct you taKe Vitreu °Close to you and hug him in an overly prote°Ctive way, blushing red at the obje°Ct* We... we should really go somewhere else. *Your body a°Cted on his own, you didn't even thinK about the hug.*
AA: *your fac€ go€s bright pink* um ah um so th€iyw how ar€ you!
PT: *You smile* You're so tall, you're making me feel like an ant *You chuckle* Of course! Who do you think I am?
CF: Oh... that was pretty rude you know? *you continue grinning*
TC: *Y0u push his face away until he puts y0u d0wn. Y0u then see a pail sail ab0ve y0ur head and y0u just h0ld y0ur head in y0ur hands and walk 0ver t0 where y0u left y0ur staff. Y0u pick it up and return t0 Aarush, y0u lift the staff ab0ve y0ur head and brin9 it d0wn 0nt0 his.* D0 Y0U KN0W WHAT Y0U SUBJECTED ME T0!?
DD: You are Aryane and you are perfect and not an ant!
TF: *You can't help but snicker at Rubedo's ridiculous actions, and you stand up to face Eisire a little bit more confident now* surprise, your matesprit is throwing concupiscent objects at unsuspecting trolls
TF: *surprised
RC: -You wince and rub your head- "Hey there... easy sis..." -You are trying so hard not to laugh.-
AA: *you just cov€r your €y€s with your hands, th€r€ ar€ pails flying and ducita has his staff and d€ar sw€€t wriggling j€gus*
VA: 8o *You hug Rubedo back* 8o So... do you Want to kiss me again? I like kisses o8
CF: *You just laugh at everyone's reactions*
AA: th€iyw just t€ll m€ wh€n pails ar€ no long€r flying so i can uncov€r my €y€s
PT: *You laugh* Fine, I'm not an ant... I'm smallet than that anyway *You chuckle*
DD: *you give aryane another quick squeeze before leading her to your room, which is currently a mess of books all over the floor*
BE: ?.- O°F °Course. But somewhere more private. *You didn't even realize the impli°Cations o°F what you said, you only Knew there were bu°CKets °Flying and you wanted to taKe your matesprit to a more private pla°Ce. So you grab his hand and lead in a sa°Fer dire°Ction. AKA your room.*
TC: I c0uld've just said 9et a r00m and y0u w0uld've been fine! *Y0u h0ld y0ur staff t0 his face. Y0u pr0bably aren't threatenin9 t0 him at all, but y0u d0n't care. Y0u had t0 suffer because 0f him and with0ut him...which was als0 because 0f him.* 900d t0 see y0u 9uys are still separate bein9s.!
TF: its over *you tug her hands out of her eyes, a little amused that not even she will deal with Aarush's antics sometimes* so he is your matesprit then
AA: *you blush but manag€ to nod. you ar€ slightly n€rvous. th€ last tim€ you call€d som€on€ your mat€sprit was ov€r four sw€€ps ago... and that hadnt €nd€d w€ll*
RC: -You push the staff slightly out of your face and pap her gently on the head.- "Sorry sis..." -You don't want to indirectly hurt her in any of your actions.-
PT: For gog's sake Sersen, what happened here? *You watch his room, which didn't looked like a room at all*
DD: research, thats what happened. *pause* do me a favor and don't tell castel how messy my room is.
TF: hey, up top *you hold up a hand for a high-five, hoping to help her relax a little bit* youve been into him for ages and you finally did it, awesome
AA: *you giv€ him a high fiv€, smiling.* w€ll it was mor€ aarush who spark€d it but y€ah
TC: *Y0u l0wer y0ur staff when Aarush rests his hand 0n y0ur head. Y0u l00k at him with a blank expressi0n bef0re crashin9 y0ur face int0 his st0mach. Y0u lift y0ur head up f0r a m0ment.* Still mad at y0u. *Y0u then bury y0ur face a9ainst him a9ain*
PT: *You chuckle* Fine, I won't *you smile at him* Though I don't really get why you don't want me to tell him, I'm pretty sure both you just make the same mess together
RC: -You hug her gently smileing.- "Don't I know it sis." -You pat her head gently.-
DD: yes, but this is a mess completely of my own.
VA: 8o *He took your hand! That means he's serious With the matesprit thing... Oh, What to do noW? You don't even noW What to say*
TF: you owe the pile of rocks outside an apology, they had to deal with my company after everyone started macking on each other *you laugh a little bit at the hilarity of the situation, and wonder why you were ever so envious about this whole deal. who cares? not you.*
PT: I guess it is, and Castel totally hates when you don't rest and such
SC: *Y◎u awake fr◎m a nap y◎u hadn't kn◎wn y◎u were taking, startled by a c◎mm◎ti◎n in the main r◎◎m. Y◎ur cl◎thes are wrinkled and y◎ur hair sticking up, but y◎u ign◎re y◎ur disheveled appearance and shuffle y◎urself t◎ward the s◎urce ◎f the n◎ise* "whas g◎in ◎n???"
DD: exactly! *you smile, rubbing your neck* I am not too sure when i got a good days sleep last.
AA: *you bit€ your lip, f€€ling guilty* i'm sorry, i just kinda fr€ak€d out wh€n aarush kiss€d m€ and i ran off.
PT: *You smile a little* You really should rest! You're going to get sick
DD: Eh, I'll rest once I've cracked this. *you smile reassuringly at her* I'll be fine
RC: -You sit on the floor on your morail.- "Since you are mad at me anyways... You want me to paint your face?" -You chuckle-
PT: I'm accepting to help you because I want you to finish quickly! Seriously, you're too carefree *you can't help but smile*
DD: Perhaps carefree isn't the right word, cher. Probably... reckless?
TC: *Paint y0ur face? Uh, y0u d0n't kn0w h0w y0u feel ab0ut that. Y0u 9r0an when y0u hear the v0ice 0f that certain tr0ll wh0 screwed up y0ur staff. Y0u 9uess Aarush will paint y0ur face s0 y0u d0n't blu9e0n s0me0ne.* Sure br0...
RC: -You keep her in your arms as you walk back to your respiteblock.- "Unless of course... You wanta act out on those black feelings of yours."
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubedo Promet Wed May 21, 2014 1:45 pm

PT: You even say it yourself!
BE: ?.- *so you taKe him to your room and lead him inside politely, letting him go in °First* A°Fter you. *And you had to °Che°CK out that no one °Followed you, either*
DD: *you chuckle* Yes, and thats because I hate to be in denial of anything.
TF: its okay, i get it *you aren't going to be too harsh on her. You're pretty sure that by now, all of you are pretty damn lonely. You know you'd do anything to get some romantic company. But perhaps that's beside the point* ...you were kissing with ducita in the room *you laugh again at the thought, feeling a little bit badly for what ducita had needed to deal with*
PT: You're impossible *you chuckle* Let's start this
AA: *you hid€ your fac€ again* arghhh i didn't know sh€ was th€r€! *you r€ally n€€d€d to talk to ducita about that and apologiz€*
SC: *There are S◎ many things transpiring in this r◎◎m. It's t◎◎ much f◎r y◎ur gr◎ggy mind t◎ c◎mprehend, s◎ y◎u pick a nearby chair and clumsily fl◎p int◎ it. Y◎u feel a gaze b◎ring h◎les in the back ◎f y◎ur head and gr◎an*
TC: *Y0u shake y0ur head.* She'll pr0bably crush me....she screwed my staff th0u9h... *there is a hint 0f 9r0wl in y0ur v0ice*
TF: *you're really not going to stop teasing Eis about this for a while* that is the /worst/ thing, you're about to go full on making out and the guy's /moirail/ is in the room..damn
DD: *you wrinkle your nose at her* Ok for starters I have no idea what anything in this book says.
PT: Give me the book *You smile at him*
DD: *you hand it to her, then pick up another one, muttering to yourself in french as you read*
VA: 8o Thank you! o8 *Enter to the room, happy With the fruitful results of this day*
AA: i didn't know sh€ was th€r€! *that com€s out as a wail*
PT: *You watch the cover of the book, examining it, you remember reding this lenguage not to much ago, you still have the book for it, you take it out from your sylladex* This is what we need
DD: *you look up and peer over your shoulder at it*
RC: -You let her plop down onto the couch as you get your paints.- "Mmmm... I think the two of you could work it out." -You sit down infront of her, spreading your paints out on the floor. A sudden thought comes to your mind.- "....Uhhh... We win the game right... Then what? We create a new world for us... but... there's no drones.... no mothergrub..."
BE: ?.- *you sigh deeply be°Fore you realize that... oh. Oh. Well. Now you are alone in your room. You are happy, but Kind o°F nervous too. You are 10 sweeps old now and you are still nursing your °Crush liKe when you were 8. And yet, you smile at him* No one °Followed us and we are sa°Fe. Do you want to... uhm... *you blush* Keep. Kissing?
SC: *◎h g◎g, she is m◎st definitely talkin shit. Y◎u can't deal with this shit right n◎w, s◎ y◎u pretend n◎t t◎ n◎tice. Y◎u decide t◎ t◎y with the archaic machine in fr◎nt ◎f y◎u, pressing rand◎m keys like y◎u kn◎w exactly what y◎u're d◎ing.*
PT: *You show him a black book covered in gold letters, it's a little big but you can take it perfectly* I read it last week, I was a little bored, the ancient lenguage in the book you gave me it's here
TF: mhmm..*you tap her shoulder, reminding her that there are other trolls in the room, and you're only teasing* god, imagine if things had been the other way around, i would have forced you two out into the hallway *you shudder, imagining it*
DD: Excellent! So, Cher would you mind translating this book I have?
VA: 8o Yes! Please kiss me! *Where Was the last time When you feel so happy? Oh yes, it Was When butterfly dad gives you your oWn garden*
PT: I'll be happy to do so *you smile at him and start translating*
AA: *you p€€k out b€tw€€n your fing€rs* i f€€l so bad that ducita had to s€€ that. and i promis€ that i will always mak€ sur€ that you ar€ cl€ar of th€ room wh€n... *you blush*
TC: *Y0u hunch y0ur sh0ulders. Y0u didn't want t0 w0rk it 0ut unless y0u can actually beat her in a fi9ht...then maybe y0u w0uld c0nsider it. Y0u weren't sure what happened when y0u 9uys w0n the 9ame.* Well y0u w0uld have t0 ask Eisire if she wanted dr0nes...um, I think 0ne 0f the jades have the m0ther 9rub inf0rmati0n, but yeah...new w0rld.
RC: -You start cleaning her skin with a wipe.- "It's... Sorry sis... It just came into my pan like...." -You focus on what you are doing in preping her skin and mixing up your paints.-
TF: *you roll your eyes.* when? hell, eis, learn to say it before you do it, thats got to be a rule or something
BE: ?.- *his smile is really °Contagious, be°Cause soon you are rea°Ching him over and Kissing him again, this time more into it be°Cause you both are alone now. Your hands °Cup his °CheeK, gently °Caressing it, it's still warm a°Fter all the blushing °From be°Fore*
AA: *you huff in a frustrat€d mann€r w€ll €xcus€ m€ for trying to b€ polit€. or diplomatic. i don't know!
VA: 8o Ahh! Ru... bedo... I didn't knoW you kissed like that... oh... *You try to hide your face in your hands*
TC: Yeah, I've tryin9 t0 9et 0ur l0cati0n 0n the c0mputer, but it d0esn't seem t0 want t0 d0 that
BE: ?.- *°Fu°CK he's adorable. He's more adorable than you °Can taKe even now that he's your matesprit. You swallow a bit and just... nuzzle him, un°Capable o°F doing a lot more* I may be mistaKen but I'm pretty sure it's be°Cause I'm with you.
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum