One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An important discovery [Nouvelle]

Go down

An important discovery [Nouvelle] Empty An important discovery [Nouvelle]

Post by Vitreu Magnus Wed May 21, 2014 12:14 pm

Rubedo life span is shorter than mine. Butterfly dad told me when I was talking about Rubedo with him. He is a wet blaket who likes to break all my wonderful dreams, like the day I told him my dream was have a pacific and idyllic life. His answer? "Impossible Vit, no while we have these rules. Just forget it and follow the flow". Thanks Butterfly Dad, thanks for made me cry that day. Respect to Rubedo's life span... that's a problem, I though we could be friends forever or at least until my decease. What should I do? Look for a second best friend? No no no, I don't want that, I like Rubedo as my best friend! And I'll find a way of change that, no matter what.
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

An important discovery [Nouvelle] Empty Re: An important discovery [Nouvelle]

Post by Vitreu Magnus Wed May 21, 2014 8:34 pm

I made another discovery: I noticed how some trolls from the lower castes see me with hate. Why? I'm not a bad troll. Is because I'm a jadeblood? If that's the reason, then they are really ridiculous and dumb. My cast won't make me an unpleasant or violent one! Why is so complicated to understand? Rubedo is completely different, he is very nice with me, even if I'm kind of awkward sometimes. That applies to highbloods, too. Corvus is a highblood but is a nice one, and when I visited the swamps Sersen saved me from quicksand! Why the trolls can't learn to get along? Then Alternia would be a more beautiful and idyllic planet to live...
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitreu Magnus Sat May 24, 2014 1:11 pm

I noticed something interesting in all my old encyclopedias: no one of them has the autor's name, but text has the same style in all of them. The illustrations are apparently made by the same person, too. Definitely my old encyclopedias were written by the same person, but... who has that person? Why they never write their name in the front of the encyclopedias? Who knows, this is another mistery to solve in my little idyllic hive.

Another note of the same day:

I've been trying to obtain some information from Butterfly Dad and Rosebelle, but apparently both of them have an alliegance and refuses to share that information with me. My lusus said "If I do that, your adventure will end soon, and that's boring". I know Butterfly Dad jut want to pick on me because he's mean, what a playguy! Whatever, I'll ask Corvus if he wants to help me with my search. There's no way he say no. We are friends.
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitreu Magnus Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:12 am

I discovered an interesting concept recently: rainbow drinker. I heard the name when Butterfly Dad was having a talk with the daisies in my garden. What's that? I never heard of them before! Is a variant of troll? A mutation? An hybrid being between a troll and a bat? Who knows, I'll make som research in my few encyclopedias about beasts. Mmm... Corvus has knowlegde about the rainbow drinkers? Maybe, I'm not sure. He looks more interested in troll's anatomy and poisons.

Another note of the same day:

Nothing. Nothing in my encyclopedias about beasts. Ugh, that means I have to a library and obtain some books about the topic. Uaaah, I prefer to visit the hive of my friends instead of go to a shop full of unknown trolls. Rosebelle told me to stop of being so shy and go for the books. I'm not shy, I'm just selective with my friends.
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down