One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

attempted art prodject (FREE)

3 posters

Go down

attempted art prodject (FREE) Empty attempted art prodject (FREE)

Post by Corvus Letrei Tue May 20, 2014 9:18 am

Corvus sat down in the twilight of the alternean sky with his sketch book, a lamp and his pencil's, drawing what ever came to mind, which unfortunately was sketches of his mentor and friend whom had been called away to join the fleet some months ago, leaving him alone in the world again, why was it like this, why did the adults have to leave? he hated that he would never see her again and that she wouldn't be there to tell him story's about her adventures of her youth.

he desperately wished he could change it, change the rules to let her stay, no more than that, break and destroy the rules and bring all the older trolls home, no more saying good bye, no more loneliness

sighing he with drew a pocket watch from his hooey to check the time and realized he broke it some time ago because the ticking was annoying him, pocketing it again he set to work on another sketch, this time of crowdad, his lusus
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

attempted art prodject (FREE) Empty Re: attempted art prodject (FREE)

Post by Vitreu Magnus Tue May 20, 2014 10:32 am

You are now the wandering  jade blood, as always, looking for a rare specimen for your precious garden: a pink mandrake. This particular root cries almost the time, but it can't learn the troll language. Plant this root in a garden can bring fruitful results: in a few days beautiful and medicinal flowers will grow from the place where the mandrake was planted. You should find that precious specimen... no. You NEED to find it. There's no much info about the location of this plant in your encyclopedias, not even in the  older ones. After all, the first thing you read about this plant in ALL the text was: a very rare species. Very rare? Rare as your blood or rare as the tyrian blood?

And here you are, looking for the mandrake in some hill. You look around there with no problem, thinking you are completely alone. After a few hours of searching with no results, you noticed a little silhouette in the hightest part of the hill. You stealthily approach to him, your curiosity is stronger than your caution. Is he a lowblood, mildblood or, in the worst case, a highblood?

Once closer to him, you noticed his blue clothes... oh no, is for sure a highblood. Why a highblood? Why exactly in this beautiful day of searching? Apparently the blue blood is younger than you, maybe is not a hostile one. This time you decide to look for the mandrake in a farther hill... but your attention is caught by what is apparently a sketchbook. The misterious one was drawing a crow. You smile slightly remembering how much you wanted to learn to draw, sadly that wasn't your talent.

"8o Is that your lusus? o8"
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Tue May 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Things had been relatively slow for Theiyw, as far as meeting new trolls was concerned. These hills were surprisingly desolate, and the lack of trolls was made up for by the number of plants growing around. He'd not even needed a pillow the last day when sleeping, as the comfortable and soft grass had been comfort that seemed almost otherworldly.

He'd been wandering the hills expecting to find vast expanses without any trolls whatsoever, however upon cresting the top of a nearby knoll, his eyes glanced upon a pair of trolls, one dressed in what looked like a highblood's fashion and another in a somewhat hemonymous outfit. Unsure whether to be grateful for the fact that there are other trolls around or if you should be exhausted - he had just come from a rather populated area, after all - he made his way up to the pair.

One appears to be quite young, and is sitting next to something that looks like a pad of drawing paper?  Theiyw's experience with drawing was strictly limited to designs for his metalworking projects, meaning more often than not they were more tactical, and frequently drawn with a ruler and pen with barely any artistic preference at all. They were certainly not one of his prides.

The other one appears to be taller, and it seems as if the two trolls don't particularly know each other. That, or they're incredibly good at pretending not to be friendly with each other. Worrying that he might be interrupting someone else's first meeting, Theiyw stayed back long enough to allow Vitreu to speak before walking up to the cluster of trolls.

"Hello." He said bluntly, hoping that his appearance wouldn't end up scaring off the other two trolls. Thankfully, he wasn't wearing anything that might display his blood color, meaning that he didn't need to worry about being drawn into some inter-highblood enthusiasm by the smaller sitting troll, who did appear to be a fellow blueblood, if the color in his hair was any dictator.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

http://arcticrobotic.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Tue May 20, 2014 4:27 pm

Corvus jumped at the sound of the other troll speaking, how did he sneak up on him? dam it, he must of zoned out while drawing to not notice the rustling of the grass as he approached. gathering his wits about him, the little cerulean looked up at the new comer and gave a weak smile while he assessed his situation, ok so we have a... jade blood? a MALE jade blood? well that's rare according to your medical text books, smart dresser too it seems, as apposed to you in you hoody and cargo pants.

a million questions started flooding the small trolls mind until he realized that he had yet to respond to the jade bloods question, well thats rude of you, blast, where did his manners go?

♦ oh! hi there, um... yeah, that'th crowdad, do you like it? ♦

he turned the pad so the jade blood could get a better view of the picture he were working on, it was basically finished about an hour ago, he was just going over lines again and again to make them perfect, as the great artist that he is.
he was about to ask the the jade bloods name so he diddnt have to keep referring to him as the jade blood when another voice made corvus jump again, this time from a hemoanon whom was approaching from the other direction, what the actual hell? was he sitting on a underground communal hive stem? troll were coming out of the wood work it seemed.
gathering his thoughts again he gazed back at the new troll and hope this want a trap cooked up by these two.

♦ um hello there... uhh, nice night were having aren't we ♦

great, now there are two mysterious trolls near him, corvus hated mystery's remaining mysterious, now he had no choice but to learn the details of thers two new comers

Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitreu Magnus Wed May 21, 2014 12:01 am

Oh, this little one is a sweethear for you! He was drawing his lusus! Strange hobbie for a highblood, you think they just liked to hunt and torture lowbloods; but this one was apparently different... No! Don't trust him yet! Remember appearences can be deceptive! And you can't make exceptions! But this little one looks so nice and... NO! Stay cool! But his drawing... well... maybe you can give this little highblood a chance.

A third voice is heard, the voice of... you don't know who exactly. You don't know that troll cast, is a lowblood, mildblood or highblood? At least is not a sea dweller; but now you feel uncomfortable between those those two, what should you do? First of all, stay still, don't let your fear take control of your body. Remember, be polite and don't do anything stupid. Otherwise... you'll have serious problems.

"8o Well, We I have tWo neW faces here. Better to introduce ourselves. My name is Vitreu Magnus and I'm looking for the pink mandrake, do you knoW it? o8"

Maybe both of them can help you in your searching, three pairs of eyes were better than just one. But what if they ask for something in exchange?  Well, maybe you can give them a pot with seeds. Yes, they'll love that! But first, you want to know who the little one is.

"8o Would you like to help me to find it? But first of all... What is your name, blueblood? o8"
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Wed May 21, 2014 1:51 pm

Theiyw had most certainly never heard of the pink mandrake, although it was pretty expected for there to be interesting types of fauna in this area. The troll whose blood you couldn't quite make out did appear to be a jadeblood from the way he was dressed. Certainly unusual, but not unheard of. They seem to be relatively peaceful trolls, and Theiyw didn't think either of these trolls would pose a serious issue if they were planning on becoming suddenly aggressive. Not that he particularly wanted to fight with anyone.

Vitreu's purpose for being out here did seem to be honest, after all. Making up a quest for a plant was a far-fetched excuse, and so the jadeblood was likely being truthful. After he was finished introducing himself, Theiyw held out a hand cordially. "Theiyw Hopaea. Can't say I've heard of it. Give me an idea of what it looks like and I might be able to point you in the right direction. I've been around here for a few nights." He'd spent his time alone exploring, and due to his sense of direction combined with his skill in memorization, Theiyw most likely would be able to direct Vitreu to a place if he described it in enough detail.

He only realized later on that Vitreu was most likely addressing the other blueblood, as he had no way of knowing what Theiyw's caste was. A little frustrated, he shrugged, hoping that the fact he'd given himself away would not cause the other trolls to suddenly view him as volatile or dangerous.

"Guess that clears some things up." He said, still a bit less comfortable compared to how he'd been a little while ago. "Still haven't got your name." He offered, looking at the smaller blueblood.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Wed May 21, 2014 5:40 pm

Covus looked at both the anon and the jade blood, both seemed interested in getting to know him for some reason, it made him uncomfortable being caught between the two trolls with there sights set on him.
well they both already gave there names, so it was only polite if the small troll offered his as well

♦ Corvuth Letrei, i think i know the plant your looking for, at leatht what it lookth like, oh... nice to meet you both ♦

he was a ball of nerves now, but he did know the plant, there was one in the garden back at his hive because his mentor was interested in using the roots of it as a paralytic poison, so she could keep her test subjects awake and immobile while she cut them open, plus the flowers could be used as medicine, so that was a plus

he flipped the page over on his sketch book and drew a rough drawing of the mandrake plant at hive, then held it out for Vitreu and Theiyw to see

♦ ith thith it? ♦
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitreu Magnus Wed May 21, 2014 11:44 pm

Ohh... poor, poor hemoanon. He was so obvious when he answered your questions to the little blueblood, well, Corvus. An amused smile appears in your face for the funny situation. Know you are completely sure this hemoanon was actually a highblood. Anyway, if is true what he said, he probably can help you with in your search for the pink mandrake... wait, the little cerulean said he knew the pink mandrake? You see his sketch of... yes! The sketch of a pink mandrake!

"8o Oh yes! That's the pink mandrake! Incredible... so you know it? Do you know its location! o8"

You are so excited for this! A highblood who knows the hills and another highblood who actually knows the root you are looking for! Maybe you can make a search team together, and look for rare plants and study them! Wait, don't forget they are highbloods, what if they get violent at certain point of your searching? No, trust them this time.

"8o Uhm... would you like to help me to find the pink mandrake? Bith of you? o8"
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Thu May 22, 2014 6:15 am

You are a little bit surprised that the smaller blueblood is so enthusiastic about this plant. It certainly doesn't look all that interesting. After all, it's just a plant, and as far as interesting things go, it's pretty far down the list. This 'pink mandrake' certainly doesn't deserve all the hullabaloo that the jadeblood is giving it.

Nevertheless, you nod in answer to his question. This is a relatively nice place to be, and you  haven't spoken with other trolls since you've gotten here. If you're going to be involved in some ridiculous plant search and rescue team, so be it. Maybe you can find out if this guy cares about petrified plants and fossils. Those are the only kinds of plants that actually end up lasting a while, anyways, and therefore you're pretty sure they are the only kind that matter. "Normally, I wouldn't. But there's nobody else around, and knowing my luck we'll just end up crossing paths later no matter whether or not I join in this quest for a plant."

Something in the back of your mind tells you to be a little bit nicer to this guy. After all, you just met him, and you're pretty sure you're making a bad impression on the young blueblood by being even a little bit rude. You just can't help it, his hobby is plants for god's sake.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Thu May 22, 2014 7:36 am

Corvus could tell that the anonymous blue blood didn't care for botany in general like Vitreu did, and truth be told you weren't so enthusiastic about plant life ether, he was interested in plants with restorative property's and those that could poison, but that's as far as his interests reached.

♦ I'm not thure where around here you could find thith plant, itth pretty rare from what ith written in my medical text bookth, ith there thomeone hurt that you need the medicine for? there are eathier to find thubthtituteth you know?... ♦

Corvus was pretty sure no one was hurt, but as a future docterror, he couldn't risk that chance, that was his job after all, corvus looked over at Theiyw then back to Vitreu and sighed, speaking of which, these two might get hurt looking for the plant, he better go with them to make sure they don't die every team needs a medic after all

♦ i guethth if your adamant that that ith the plant you need, im in ath well, im done with drawing for now anyway ♦
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitreu Magnus Fri May 23, 2014 4:22 pm

This is so wonderful! Your own Search Team! And no whoever trolls, no, it was someone who knows the field and someone who has knowledge about the mandrake and, also, is apparently a little doctor's apprentice. Well, such a team would work very well in the search. Now, what to do first? Oh yes! Is time to explore the hills around. Maybe the pink mandrake is there waiting for you and your team. It probably hasn't flowers, yet, this is not the season.

"8o Very Well, team. NoW, listen to me: the roots and seeds of the pink mandrake are my target. So, I hope you both can treat the plan carefully, alright? With no more to say... let's star our search o8"

You start to walk toward the right hill, completely prideful. Oh, this gonna be a great adventure! An exciting adventure full of knowledge and new fruitful experiences for your marvelous journal.
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Fri May 23, 2014 6:38 pm

Theiyw was not frequently so put off by a troll, and he usually at least tried to understand the enthusiasm behind a hobby. Perhaps it wasn't the fact that Vitreu was so into plants, but that he had no problem whatsoever recruiting Theiyw and Corvus to his exploration.

Whatever the reason, Theiyw couldn't help but feel a little cautious of the jadeblood, taking care to not step too close to him. It wasn't that he was afraid, more as if he was trying to avoid something toxic or undesirable. Still, he made a point to glance sideways at Vitreu every once in a while just to make sure that he wasn't missing something.

He most certainly wasn't going to treat the botanical part of this plan 'carefully', although since he'd already given his word, he wasn't going to back out.

"So, what exactly is the purpose of this pink thing." Despite the fact that Theiyw knew it was called a pink mandrake, he wanted to feign ignorance, perhaps to egg Vitreu on a little bit more and push him towards understanding what exactly was going on here.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Fri May 23, 2014 7:02 pm

Corvus couldn't help but smile as he heard the question, he of coarse knew the answer to the question but kept his mouth shut to let Vitreu answer, he was the plant expert after all, Corvus was more concerned as to why the jade blood was leading the high bloods, Theiyw might have more of a problem with it than he did and it concerned him that this might lead to a fight later

♦ tho what brought you out here Theiyw? ♦

corvus asked, wondering if he should distract the high blood from the potential role reversal taking place here, hopefully he can prevent a emergency surgery tonight because the jade blood was dismembered by a angry blue blood... tho that dose sound exciting!
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitreu Magnus Wed May 28, 2014 12:26 am

"8o Yes, TheiyW, Why are you here? Are you looking for rare plants like me or you just came to the hill to relax a little? Because I love hills. They are so beautiful and quiet, and some of them have a great amount of cute flowers o8"

Oh, you ignored Theiyw question! You can't do that! Is not polite, and maybe Theiyw can think you are deaf. Bad Vitreu? What if Theiyw is worried for your health? Solve this misunderstanding now.

"8o Oh, so sorry TheiyW. I as distracted With the idea of find the pink mandrake, not the "pink thing". Well, the floWers of the pink mandrake are medicinal and they can be used for the treatment of some infected Wounds, I mean... real infected Wounds! With pus and those digusting dead cells in the skin! Close to necrosis! I knoW it sounds gross but is the true. It's useful against those annoying colds and stomach aches. This plant is miraculous! I Would like to explain you more about this lovely miracle of the nature, but in any case I recommend you to read a Botany Encyclopedia o8"

There's no time to waste. Maye the pink mandrake is around the hill where you are walking. In any case better to keep te eyes open.
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Fri May 30, 2014 2:40 pm

Theiyw took a second to look around at the hills, shaking his head. "I live here right now. Probably not in a week or two. Hills are kind of boring compared to mountains. They are peaceful, I'll give you that. No way in hell am I looking for plants." He made sure to make that last statement incredibly clear, shaking his head and looking a little horrified at the mere thought of traveling just so he could pick up some photosynthetic producers.

When Vitreu started apologizing, Theiyw just grew more confused, wondering what on earth this guy was doing. Was he intentionally trying to be condescending? He'd even been able to make Theiyw's feigned ignorance into some sort of a condescending comment in which he could prove his own knowledge! This guy was awfully tricky, and Theiyw narrowed his eyes a bit at Vitreu before listening to him speak.

The idea of the pink mandrake in itself was interesting, but the fact that modern medicines could do similar things sort of seemed to defeat the purpose. However, the blueblood's interest was completely drained when Vitreu suggested he read some sort of encyclopedia. What did he take Theiyw for, some kind of librarian?! Theiyw almost laughed when the jadeblood actually used the words 'miracle of nature'. Had Vitreu been of higher blood, Theiyw would have called him a juggalo.

Shaking his head, Theiyw simply turned, walking in the direction where he thought he'd found the mandrake. Best get this scheming mastermind of a jadeblood out of his hair before things really got bad.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:04 am

Corvus chuckled as he packed away his big A3 art book and produced a smaller A4 to hold while walking with the older trolls in the quest for the plant, thoroughly amused at their passive digs at each other, more so from jade blood at how masterfully he seemed to act clueless about the predicament he was in.

♦ hehehe, you make it thound like a cure all plant mithter Vitreu, tho to be effective to do all that it needth to be properly prepared firtht, you cant really eat it and cure your thelf, and if you prepare it wrong it might do nothing or become a poithon, hehe my teacher made thome thtrong paralyzing poithonth with it to keep her patentth thtill during operationth, thhe liked to keep tham awake tho thhe could athk quethtionth during thurgery, they were alwayth happy to tell her anything while thhe worked on them, they mutht of been very grateful to her... even if thome died on the table...

Corvus gave a soft smile at the memories of his teacher and the times he was allowed to watch her experiment on trolls, asking lots of questions while her hands were inside them.
be pulled out a pencil and begun to sketch the two older trolls that he was following, wondering about what the other blue blood had said.

♦ mithter Theiyw?... when you thay you live here in the hillth... do you mean you dont have a real hive? are you hivelethth? ♦

corvus felt a bit worried for the older troll that he just met, not having a hive to live in. he was very tempted to offer him a bed at the manor he inherited from his mentor, there was certainly enough room there
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitreu Magnus Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:10 pm

Why Theiyw walked in another direction? The blue blood will probably get lost if separated from the group. He need your guide! All our companions need your guide through this wonderful experience. But... for some reason, he looked upset... upset at you! He's obvious, but no more than Rubedo. Ohhh no, Rubedo is like an open book. You had the intention of follow Theiyw but Corvus attracted yor attention with an interesting chat. You enjoy the company of this little wriggler. Is like a little genius.

"8o Little Corvus, you are a very intelligent one, just like me! I Would like to ask you if you Want to be my friend? Being my friend brings many benefits, like free special fruits, a leg from the pink mandrake, and of course my Wonderful company and interesting topics for chats o8"

He can't reject your offer! You are so good negotiating, because that's how someone makes friends, right? The two persons make a deal for be friends and slowly the feelings for each other grows as a rose. Make friends is not very complicated... except for Theiyw. He's an special one.

"8o TheiyW! did I make you feel aWkWard? That's Why you Walked aWay? Don't Worry, I Won't hurt you or something! And sorry if I bothered you! o8"
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:20 pm

Theiyw was incredibly frustrated by this time. Here he was, stuck between two trolls who seemed to find talking about plants and corpses interesting! Who the hell were these guys, and why were they so god damned awkward about everything. Sighing, he turned back to face Corvus at his question.

Not only was the question about him being hiveless invasive, it was also rather rude. Theiyw was now clearly a blueblood,  and as such it would be condescending to even suggest that if his hive was destroyed he would not be able to claim a new one. "I'm not hiveless. I have a hive. I move it from place to place so I'm not stuck in the same place for too long." He wondered briefly if staying in one place was what made trolls become interested in boring stuff like plants.  It certainly was an interesting theory.

Wait...did Vitreu just ask to be friends with Corvus. Holy hell, if it was any other situation you would have just started laughing. How manipulative does this guy have to be?! He just offered gifts as a result of being friends, not to mention he just asked without letting it just happen. Damn, Theiyw shuddered a little bit, trying not to smirk.

He was even more surprised when Vitreu turned to him and began talking again. Scared? Never! He was frustrated, sure, but it wasn't as if Vitreu was in the position to hurt him. Even with all his manipulations, it wasn't as if the jadeblood looked like he could hold himself up in a fight. "First off - no, I'm not scared. Second, I'm leading you to this mystical plant you're so obsessed with. Third, no I do not feel awkward, I simply want to get this over with as soon as possible because although I'm an alright guy and I'll keep my word, I'm not hanging around for the two of you to just talk about plants the whole time. So, come on. Let's go."
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Letrei Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:59 pm

Corvus shank back a bit after getting a answer from Theiyw, it was insensitive of him to ask if the obvious blue blood anon was hiveless, 'stupid little wriggler, your supposed to be more mature than that' he thought as he pulled up his hoody collar to hide his shame.

♦ My apologieth mithter Theiyw, I meant no dithrethpect ♦

corvus mumbled apolitically as he hugged the sketch pad to his chest, suddenly in no mood to draw now he trailed behind the group as to no antagonise the blue blood any further. However he did reply to Vitrue as he did as to not leave the jade blood hanging, that would be rude as well, unbecoming of a mature troll like him.

♦ I would enjoy being your friend thir, but I don’t require any giftth to do tho, thank you for the offer tho ♦

there now all the pleasantry's were dealt with he could focus on avoiding any more potential blunders and make the blue blood angry.
Corvus Letrei
Corvus Letrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitreu Magnus Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:17 pm

Wow, what's the problem with Theiyw? He doesn't like plants? That's weird. Everyone should love plants! They are in every part of the planet, even in the last places you can imagine! Well, for the good side Corvus accepted to be your friend. Good! Your second friend! Make friends is really easy.

"8o Oh Corvus! You have no idea of hoW happy I feel With your ansWer. I discovered recently the joy of make neW friends. Is a Wonderful feeling and it makes my heart beat in joy! o8"

Now try to befriend Theiyw, but how? He is a complicated troll. It wasn't so obvious, like Rubedo, who is like an open book for you. Maybe Theiyw's reactions are rude because he has problems to make new friends, just like you! Yes, for sure is that. If not... what other reason would be?

"8o I am really grateful for your help, TheiWy. It Was a good idea to invite you to my fabulous searching team. If you are tired of talk about plants, We can change the topic. Which kind of stuff do you like? Beasts? Books? Weapons? Medical topics like Corvus? Because I consider those ones very interesting and useful at the same time... Oh, I knoW! Maybe you like cooking, just like my best friend Rubedo! Do you knoW him? He is so Wonderful! o8"
Vitreu Magnus
Vitreu Magnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down