One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hidden Princess

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Hidden Princess - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hidden Princess

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:08 pm

WE SHOULD HAVE A DRAGON THEMED NAME! Like the flag could be a pair of dragons, and and the ships could have dragon helms. You giggle, already picturing flag designs. Perhaps you would have a whole fleet of dragons. You both could ride dragons, and become rulers of the air, land, and sea. Imagining an exciting future with a friend was much better than making plans to run away. Exploring and doing whatever you wanted sounded much better than the path laid out by your bloodline.

Once in the kitchen you open up your fridge and pull out sandwich fixings. You lay them out on the table, then look for plates. So what kinds of places do you explore?
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

http://solveitwithc4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:37 pm

-That's a perfect idea! The dragons are elegant but imposing, the perfect combination for us!- you take out your notebook and you draw a quick design of the ship, the flag... you even draw both of your dragons -We can even have matching costumes or something like that!- you laugh again, you were never so happy in your whole life.

You hand her the fresh meat as you her your drawing -What do you think? They are only some sketches... but I really can't wait- you say feeling a little shy, it's the first time someone sees your drawings.

-Well, I have explored a lot of places. The first place I explored was my hive- you laugh -I got lost a lot of times. Then I explored my forest, it is a really beautiful place, though they say it is haunted because of my lusus.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

https://onesweepstand.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:48 pm

Your eyes widen, yes this is awesome! We will be feared throughout Alternia! Oh! I can manipulate the genes of the dragons so one is more tyrian coloured and the other is violet, so we will match our dragons! Your thoughts were overrun by streams of endless genetic code, switching out a few genes and trying to figure out how you could make these dragons the most awesome dragons in all of Alternia.

You put the meat in your boiler, because you can't exactly cook with fire underwater. I know how you feel, this place is massive as well. I kept forgetting which room was mine when I was little, so for a while I had four different recoupracoons. I can't wait to explore your forest with you! Ah this is gonna be so much fun! You giggle, grinning like mad. Now, you just needed to make sure Aryane never found out about your other half, or met her... You would rather not wake up with violet blood on your hands. You would never forgive yourself.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:29 pm

-That would be totally awesome!- you think about the outfits -What kind of outfit would you like? Something like a pirate, or maybe something more unique? Hm...- your mind fills with sketches of different costumes, you aren't the best at fashion but you aren't bad at all, also you like drawing so it isn't that difficult.

-You bet!- you giggle too -You also got lost? What a coincidence! I have also explored caves, mountains, lakes... a lot of places! I even kept some 'treasures' for myself, to remember every adventure- some memories of your treasures cross your mind, you have a lot of them, maybe you could get new ones in the adventures you might have with Eisire.

You can already smell the meat, its aroma is delicious and you can't wait to eat, you surely are hungry. Your thoughts wander as you start spacing out, you are remembering one time you tried to make a friend, it didn't went well, your memories of him are pretty confusing, and you are sure of only one thing: you killed him. You shake your head to chase away your horrible thoughts, you don't want to remember that, you don't want regret becoming friends with Eisire. Even so, you can feel her laughing at you.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:42 pm

Hmm... Perhaps something crossed between a pirate and something more royal like? Perhaps we can stun our opponents with our beauty! You laugh. Your lusus always growled when you told her you weren't sure if you were pretty or not. Your ancestor was beautiful and elegant, a true princess. You weren't sure if you could ever live up to that.

I've heard of underwater caves filled with rare fish, maybe we can find something like that! We can have a secret hideout where no one can find us, guarded my fearsome sharks! You giggle, imagining a place where nothing could find you. A hideaway even the Empress didn't know about.

As you check on the meat, her voice creeps in to your mind. Look at you, consumed with thoughts befitting a wriggler. She's using you. Don't you remember that purple blooded boy? He almost convinced you to join him on his pirate ship. You were such a young fool, and you still are now.

Your shoulders stiffen as you try to quiet her, fighting for control. When you met the purple blood, you still hadn't quite figured out how to resist your other side. When you ran into the group of lowbloods on the sure, she was strong enough to consume you. And the many pirates who have landed on your island. There was so much blood on your hands.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:40 pm

-That's a good combination- you agree with her, you start working in the sketches. First you draw a dress, that will be the base, you start erasing and drawing things, you erase the front part of the dress's skirt and you draw some leggings in its place, you shorten the tail a little and then you continue with the top.

-I hideout would be ideal! Maybe something like a cave in the deepest part of the sea...- there you go again, imagining different types of hideout for both of you -How's the meat?

You rise your sight and notice that Eisire is strangely tense -Are you okay?- you ask her with calm voice. You wonder if you said something you shouldn't have said...
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:54 pm

You shut your eyes, one hand gripping the counter. J-Just a headache... Your nails dig into the stone, your highblood strength easily leaving claw marks along the surface. You're panicking now, afraid you won't be able to control her, but somehow, you manage to quiet her voice to a whisper. You sigh and relax.

I'm sorry about that, just a headache... You turn and smile. The meat will be a few more minutes, I think.   You swim back over to the table and sit down, tucking your legs underneath the chair.

What if we make our hideout underneath a coral reef? All of the fish would disguise our exit, and it would be gorgeous to look at. We could even have little glass portholes to see all the fish swimming around!
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:15 pm

-Oh, I see, you should rest when we finish this- you smile, you are not sure if she's telling you the truth, but you decide to believe her anyway. You can still hear her laughing at you, she doesn't says anything, just laughs, and that's enough to make you feel insecure.

-I hope it is ready soon, I'm starving!- you smile too -That sounds perfect! It's practical and fashionable too.

You pass her your notebook, showing her what you have of the costumes until now -What do you think? I'm still wondering about the top, short or long sleeves? Maybe sleeveless?- you laugh a little -There is a ton of possibilities! There is also the flag, do you have any idea about that?- you ask her.

You want both of you to work in this, so it has a little of both of you. So~ Have you finished toying with her? Or maybe she is toying with you? Maybe both! she laughs, her voice causes you to shudder. Please, no, stop it... I don't want to lose my friend again... you answer her, but she just laughs at you again.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:50 pm

Her voice has died down, and you hope she will stay quiet for the rest of the night. You realize how strange a thirty second headache must sound, but its all you could think of as you fought her off. The fight has tired you, and you probably would go straight to your recoupracoon when Ayrane left. You've found that being well rested makes it easier for you to remain in control.

We will be the most stylish pirates in history! As for the sleeves... Hm what if they were tight up until the elbows, and then fanned out. We could have little smoke bombs sewn into the ruffles! You grin at her, admiring her drawings. As for the flags, what if we had two dragons, one tyrian and one purple, with their tails entertwined and both breathing fire towards opposite sides of the flag, and then the edges can look all burnt! You scoop your hair from your face, contemplating braiding it back as you usually did while you worked. There was so much of it, but you couldn't bare to cut it.

Your drawings are really good! You look up and notice her shudder. Aryane, are you ok?
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:50 pm

-Hm? Oh yes! Sorry, I was spacing out- you smile a little, you don't want her to know. Last time, when you told your friend you... You don't even want to remember, so you chase that thoughts out of your mind.

-Of course we'll be!- you draw everything she says you, and when you finish it looks wonderful, you just have to add some more details so it looks more fashionable -Thanks for the compliment- you blush a little, you aren't used to that kind of thing.

-The design of the flag is pretty good- you also draw the flag as she tells you, you think it looks pretty awesome! You show her the drawing waiting for her approval as you comb your hair a little with your fingers.

-I think the meat is ready- you stare at the boiler with hunger reflected in your eyes, the smell is so good it is unbearable. You watch Eisire in the eyes as you beg her to take the meat out in silence.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:20 am

You stand to retrieve the meat, grabbing a pair of tongs on your way over. You'd made the mistake before of grabbing food out of it with your bare hands. Being only two, you cried for hours while hiding under your lusus's wing. You start slicing up the meat, taking care to separate any areas that look particularly fatty. Before you bring the meat to the table, you inhale deeply, trying to memorize the smell.

You sit once the meat is placed in the center of the table. Yes, that is most definitely our flag. Oh, what if we shaped the cannons on the ship to look like dragon mouths, and when it shoots a cannon ball it spits fire!
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:36 pm

You watch her retrieving the meat and the delicious smell increases, your stomach growls again and you can't hel but laugh. You watch the meat and you wait a little so you don't get burned, in the mid time you change the shape of the cannons as she says you to, it looks a lot better. You have another idea.

-We can also change the front part so it looks like a dragon's head, and we can change the back so it looks like a tail...- you change the things you just mentioned. The ship looks quite stunning and you like it a lot, mostly because it looks like a really big dragon, and they are fearful creatures, but also elegant and faithful, that's why you like them a lot.

You hand her the notebook and then you take a small piece of meat, you want to taste it so bad. When you give it a try its flavor fills your mouth, it is delicious, more than when you cook it by yourself, since you aren't really good at cooking. You can't help thinking that maybe it is also more delicious because you are eating with a friend, and this is the first time you do that. You smile at her and you push the plate to her side -Taste it, it is really delicious.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:29 pm

Your eyes widen as she draws, you can easily see this being the most feared ship in Alternia. You can picture the black wood, giving it a charred look, and the sails could be ribbed like a dragon's wings. Or perhaps the ships body would be white, so it stuck out from the night's sky and appeared to be an approaching star on the horizon. You'd always loved the idea of sailing, the sky stretching out beyond you, the wind in your hair, able to jump in the water on a whim.

You pop a piece in your mouth, a smile immediately spreading across your face. It tasted like perfection, and it was very well the best thing you had eaten in ages. I am so glad you brought this along, oh my glob this is amazing. Perhaps if she liked seafood, you could bring her some when you visited. You made a mental note to ask her.

You take your tablet from your sylladex, which ironically you have to draw on your pictionary fetch modus, which is rather similar to your pink tablet. Once out, you boot it up and pull up your sketch pad, where many of your ideas for your creatures go. You begin to sketch the details of the heads of the dragons the two of you will ride, yours with horns and eyes to match yours, hers matching her horns and eyes. The next to be drawn are the saddles, which will need to be fitted to each dragon. You slide the tablet over to your friend. What do you think?
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:39 pm

-There is just the colors left- you smile, this is so much fun.

You keep eating little pieces of meat as you continue your planning about the ship, the costumes... All that you both need to work out so you can sail and explore every inch of Alternia -You are welcome- you smile at her -And as our deal says, I'll be coming every week with a lot of different supplies... If you teach me I can even collect 'dna' for you to use it in your new creations- well, that is a new idea, but as long as you get to meet her... you don't care, she's the first friend you've had in sweeps.

You watch as she makes something in her tablet, it looks likes she is writing or drawing something, you are curious about it. When you get to see her drawings you almost drop the meat in your hands -They are so beautiful- you admire the sketches of your future dragons, you think both are beautiful and both will be great friends, just as you two are right now -We should make a list of all the things we need to do... This will be funny.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Oh of course! Its really easy, I don't have a collection kit made up right now, but maybe next week I can meet you at the shore and teach you? Oh, and you you eat fish or shellfish? I can bring you some if you like. You continue drawing, now adding colour. Once satisfied, you show it to Aryane again while you eat some more of the meat.

So a list of what we need to do... You take your tablet back and bring up the notepad. We will need to go into the market and find fabric, then either make the dresses ourselves or hire someone to bring your designs to life. While our dresses are being made, then we will have to find trolls to build our ship, and where we are going to have it at port. That will take a long time, so meanwhile we'll need to build our hideout and assemble a crew. By the time that's all done our dragons will be flying!
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:18 pm

-It's a howl then!- you smile, you really want to learn about collecting DNA, it seems pretty interesting! -Oh yeah, I like fish a lot, but I can't eat that much because there aren't many fishes in the lakes of my forest, and I haven't eaten shellfish in my life...- you wonder what shellfish tastes like -I accept your offer, I really one to try it- you smile at her.

You take a box of pencil colors from your sylladex and you start painting your sketches, you always forget to carry your tablet with you. You stop painting as you watch the colored sketches of Eisire -They look even better- you return her the tablet and you finish coloring your sketches, then you hand them to her.

You eat a little more until you are satisfied, it was such a good meal -I have never gone to the market... there are too much lowbloods... but I think if we are together we have nothing to fear- you smile again -I think it's better if we hire someone for the costumes, that way we'll have more time for the hideout, the crew and the dragons...- you suggest.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:06 pm

I'll bring you some fish then and see if I can find some clams and oysters... Shellfish is kind of slimy so no promises on if you'll like it or not. It smells kind of gross if you ask me, but my dragons can't seem to get enough of it. Although, I did find a black pearl in a clam once. I have it up in my respiteblock.

You look over her now coloured sketches and grin. Oh yes these are perfect. We are gonna get all the guys wearing these. Not that you knew much about getting a guy. The last troll you had a flush crush on ended up with his head on a spike... you can still remember desperately trying to get the purple blood off of your hands, there was so much of it trapped under your nails.

You think of the last time you went to the market, which was over a sweep ago. You hadn't stayed long, too nervous about being discovered. No one will mess with two seadwellers! But if we keep our coloured streaks out of sight and hide our fins and gills we shouldn't have too much to fear. Perhaps we should bring one of my dragons along, just for him to sleep on one of our shoulders. Just for the scare factor! You giggle and finish eating.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:52 pm

-Don't worry about it, i'm not picky- you laugh a little -Maybe I can find a black pearl too, that'd be an interesting treasure...- you are not sure how a black pearl is, but you kind of want one.

-Maybe we should design something a little different for the 'guys'- you laugh -I don't think they would like to wear skirts or something like that... Maybe something like black jeans- there you go, drawing again, you're never tired of it. When you finish you show her the male outfit.

-I'm used to hiding my gills, so I can help you with that... And the dragon idea is pretty good, maybe he can even be awake, just passing from one shoulder to another- you laugh again, this is relaxing in some way.

-Now that I think about it... what time is it? We spent a lot of time here, I have to get home before the sun rises...- you ask her. It's been a long time since you arrived to this place you are not sure anymore.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:08 pm

I would love to make it into a pendant of sorts, but I'm not skilled enough to do it. Maybe next time I go to the market I'll see if I can find a jeweler. If you ever escaped your lusus to sneak to the market. The last time she had caught you, she had trapped you in one of the side towers for three weeks.

You watched Aryane draw, head tilted. You daydream about having a matesprit, your head filled with cliched ideas from romance novels. You secretly loved the Little Seadweller, how Ariell sold her voice to a witch to get rid of her seadweller traits so a landdweller would fall in love with her. You snapped out of your fantasy to reply to your friend.

That would be a good idea, oh we could take Phobee! Since she can't fly well she would be easy to keep an eye on. And hm, that is a good question. You check the time on your tablet. Its an hour till the sun starts rising, and as much as I enjoy your company its probably best you head out soonish, I wouldn't want you getting burnt or going blind! Underwater, being out past sunrise wasn't as big of a deal, since the water diffused the sun's rays and heat. But on land, it was a completely different story.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:48 pm

-When we go to the market we'll search for it- you decide, you don't want her to go alone and you don't want to go alone either.

You start thinking about the market, how does it looks like? Is it too crowded? How big it is?... a lot of questions cross your mind. You have always been alone with your lusus and your pets in your forest, you keep befriending beasts and plants because you had no friends until now. Now you have one friend, and you are so happy.

-Taking Phobee is a perfect idea!- you smile.  

-Only an hour left? Oh gog, I have to go now or I won't make it...- you captchalogue all of your things quickly and you get up of your seat.

You swim in the direction of the balcony you used to enter before but you don't really remember where it is -Can you guide me to the exit please?- you ask her with calm voice, even though you are feeling desperate right now.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:06 pm

You hurry after Aryane and quickly guide her to the exit. Ok, swim straight from here and you will be near where we met. I can get one of my older dragons to swim you to shore, it would be faster. You stick two fingers in your mouth and whistle. Your eldest dragon, who is now your height when he stands, swims up to the balcony. Sit behind his wing joints and grab onto his neck. He will take you to shore, he knows how to get back and forth. Message me once you get back to your hive ok? Let me know you didn't catch the sun!

You grin at Aryane, you'd made a friend. And it only took 9 sweeps to find another seadweller!
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:48 pm

Both of you exit her hive, you nod at her directions as you ride the dragon just as she tells you, even when you are in a hurry, you feel excited because you are riding a dragon right now. I'll do it as soon as I arrive- you smile -I'll see you next week when I bring you the supplies!.

You whisper the directions to the dragon and he takes you there, you arrive in a couple of minutes. You dismount him as you give him a quick caress, he's pretty nice. You get out of the water quickly as you take a deep breath, you pull up your hood and you start running, the sky is still dark but you know it won't be long till the sun rises, you have to hurry.

You mentally call one of your biggest wolves, they are really fast so it won't be long till he arrives, meanwhile you continue running. After a short period of time you meet him.

-Take us to home as fast as you can- you command him as you mount him.

~*~

You just arrived your hive and barely made it before the sun starts rising. You get to your respiteblock that is in the tower in the center of your hive, once you are there you close the curtains and go directly to your husktop. You open Trollian and you add Eisire, you start trolling here right away.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:57 pm

You wave goodbye as Aryane speeds away, a big grin still plastered to your face. You shut the doors and swim up to your respite block, which is in one of the side towers in a large round room. After a quick wash, you brush your hair and change into your massive sleep shirt. It is stained from sopor, but its so comfortable. You pick up one of your favorite romance novels, its pages worn from reading, and settle yourself halfway into your recoupracoon. You put your mini huskpad on the table beside and wait for Ayrane's message.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:36 pm

You have a small conversation with Eisire and when you finish you get up and go into your bathub. You wash yourself quickly and when you are done you dress yourself in a long shirt you use to sleep, it's warm and comfortable. You comb your hair a little as you reach your recuperacoon, you get into it and you start feeling drowsy. You think the sopor slime is kind of gross, but as long as it helps you to sleep you'll keep using it.

You make a mental note to hunt and recollect everything you need for tomorrow. You also think about all you did tonight, it was surely the best night you've had in sweeps, you now have a friend. You fall a sleep thinking of your new friend.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:38 pm

CLOSED TOPIC
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin