One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hidden Princess

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Hidden Princess Empty The Hidden Princess

Post by Eisire Aquina Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:47 pm

((Ok the title is cheesy but I can't think of anything else))

The sea is calm tonight, the last rays of the alternian sun dancing across the waves. A handful of ships dot the horizon, their anchors down for the day, soon to be retracted. Many have seen the small island, crowned with a cottage in the center. Thinking it abandoned, they ignore or explore it. The later succumb so a more grisly fate.

Below the water hides a castle, made of glass and granite. Its spires connect to the cottage above, though the sailors do not know this. Few have heard of the lady of the castle, even fewer have seen her. Just a glimpse, a mass of black hair just beneath the surface, a pair of crescent horns jutting out into the air.

A monster guards the castle, her claws and tail have sunk armadas, her teeth sharpened by the bones of trespassers. For now, she rests. Her charge, however, is wide awake.

~~~

She has been awake all day, but she doesn't know that yet. The young seadweller sits hunched over a microscope, counting and checking the structure of each cell on the slide. Her back begins to ache, and she stretches, her eyes leaving the instrument for a second. Anger washes over her, realizing she has lost count.

gog damn it!

She rubs her eyes and brushes her tyrain coloured streaks from her face. She groans, knowing she needs sleep and food. Her sleep deprived mind begins to wander, wondering when the last time she slept well was, when she last went to the surface, when she last talked to someone. The latter seems like a distant memory.

Your name is Eisire Aquina, and you are very very lonely.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

http://solveitwithc4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Princess Empty Re: The Hidden Princess

Post by Aryane Metoid Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:29 pm

Your name is Aryane Metoid. You are currentrly exploring near the seashore, you have always thought the ocean is a really mysterious place and that it holds a lot of secrets, and you feel excited about that. You look around, making sure no one is there, you are really shy when talking with other trolls, that's because you live in the forest, even though you are a seadweller, so you don't really know how to interact with other trolls, also, most of the lowbloods are fear you, so you spend your time alone.

-I guess I can go in now-you say for yourself and then you go into the water.

The water is a little cold so you shiver a little, but you get used to it really quick. You enjoy swimming a lot, so you are feeling a little happy right now, you take your time to relax a little. When you feel ready yo start swimming, you heard of a mysterious lady living a castle or something like that, you couldn't help your curiosity so you decided to come and see it by yourself.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

https://onesweepstand.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:49 pm

After a spot of breakfast consisting off mostly aquatic plants, you feel much better. A wash and change of clothes does so as well, and you feel brave enough to swim near the shores. Maybe you can build yourself a sandcastle. Better yet, if you take one of your young dragons you can teach them to fly.

You make sure your sylladex has anything you might need, then, with your youngest hatchling, Phobee, tucked into a sling across your chest, you venture out of your hive. You find your lusus fast asleep and snoring, she must have tired herself out chasing pirates away. You begin to swim in the direction of the shore, little Bee chirping at you in excitement.

You pause just before the breaking point of the waves. Cupping your hands, you pull your way to the surface and suck in a deep breath of air. At first, your gills ache in protest, but then your lungs kick in and the discomfort vanishes. Your hair splays out around you, like an oil slick on the water. You scan the beach, and your heart skips a beat. Someone is in the water.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:24 pm

You suddenly stop swimming as you sense another troll, you turn around nervously searching for the other troll, you decide it will be easier if you return to the surface, so you do it. When you reach the surface you take a deep breath and get out of the water quickly, you look around again and you find the other troll, you notice she is also a seadweller. You stand there quietly, thinking about what you should do now, you are feeling really nervous and you feel like running away, but you don't do it because you don't want to make her angry. Instead, you walk away a few steps.

-U-Uhm...-you look at her in the eyes.

You don't know what to say so you stay quiet, waiting for her to do the first move, and preparing yourself for the possible attack.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:28 pm

You relax, the other troll is a seadweller. Whens the last time you saw someone of your kind? You wave at her, and begin to swim closer to shore. Phobee squirms in her sling, she wants to explore and to get out into the air. You swallow, trying to remember how to hold a conversation.

hello! what brings you here? i don't think i've seen you here before.

Yes, that sounded normal and non threatening. You think.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:54 pm

You relax a little when she greets you, but you are still a little nervous. You notice the little dragon and you feel the urge to touch it and talk with her, but you resist because you don't want the other seadweller to know about your rare psiionics.

-H-Hi... I-I was j-just exploring... I-Is that a problem?- you stutter, feeling really nervous.

You glance at the dragon again and sigh mentally, it's far easier talking with animals and plants than talking with other trolls, but you have to make an effort. You think this trolls seems friendly enough, so you start feeling a little less nervous.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:17 am

You swim closer to shore until you are knee deep in the water. Your hair, thick and waterlogged, covers most of your back and shoulders. Phobee wriggles free to sit on your shoulders, her tail looping around your shoulder. She seems very interested in the seadweller, chirping at her with her head tilted.

No its not a problem! Its nice to see another seadweller. I haven't seen one in sweeps, even though I live in this ocean.

Phobee continues to chirp, and you rub her little horned head with your finger to calm her. You're surprised she hasn't tried to fly or explore the shore yet, but something about the stranger has her curious.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:35 am

You fidget a little until you finally decide to sit in the sand, it's kind of soft and cold, but you don't care about that, you are used to the cold because you are often exploring that kind of places.

-Well, i don't live in this ocean... maybe that's the reason you haven't seen me... Though I haven't seen other seadwellers so...- you shrug.

You catch a glimpse of the dragon and you can't resist anymore, you mentally talk to her, in a sweet voice, you ask her if she can come and greet you, you also tell her that she is really cute and beautiful. You wait for her response.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:44 am

Phobee jumps down from your shoulders, swimming to the shore. Her wings spread out to catch the incoming waves and she lets the current carry her to shore. You hurry after her, worried that she will dart into the forest in her excitement and get lost. But instead, once on land she shakes herself dry and hops into the other seadweller's lap, peering at her face and chirping.

Sorry about Phobee! She doesn't meet others often. You're on land now the sand quickly sticking to your feet and ankles, and bend down to scoop the baby dragon up.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:56 am

You laugh a little, It worked!, you think, you are happy that the little dragon came to you. You stroke her a little as she chirps, you smile at her. You are feeling a little excited because you haven't seen any dragon in a very, very long time, you are so happy that you forget your shyness and also your nervousness.

-Don't worry!- you tell her with a smile -She's really cute, can I know her name?- you look at her eagerly.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:13 pm

Phobee wraps one clawed hand around the seadwellers thumb, careful not to hurt her. She sniffed at the violet blood's hand, and chews a little on one of her fingers. Her teeth were small and unsharpened from eating small sardines whole.

Her name is Phobee, she's my youngest... and teething. Sorry about that!

You watch Phobee carefully. Phobee could either decide suddenly she didn't like the stranger, or the stranger could decide she wanted Phobee for herself. You scoop all of your hair over one shoulder and begin to quickly braid the mass of it.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:42 pm

-What a cute name- you say sincerely.

You laugh a little when you feel Phobee nibble your finger, you keep stroking her little head as you smile, you don't care if she bites you, after all you are pretty good with any kind of creature that isn't a troll.

-You are a good girl, do you like me?- you whisper to Phobee in a sweet voice.

You look at the seadweller again and you realize she is kind of nervous, maybe she doesn't want you to touch her little dragon.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:51 pm

You smile, thanks! Not many others you met really understood your love for your pets, much less naming them. Phobee continues to nibble on the seadwellers finger. The poor thing's teeth were probably hurting her. She had lost two of her back teeth this morning while chewing on the doorframe.

You approach slowly, sitting about two feet from the other seadweller. I'm Eisire, by the way. I live in the ocean here... Makes sense I guess since the ocean is named for my Ancestor. You blush slightly, was that bragging? You squeezed your still wet braid, trying to dry it off slightly. It felt so heavy. Once dry or in the water you had no issues. But on occasion you've been mistaken for a small oil spill when swimming to close to the surface.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:16 pm

-You're welcome- you smile at her too.

You caress Phobee's neck, it is usually a pleasant place in most of the creatures, so you try it. You notice her teeth are too small and unsharpened for a dragon, even if she is a baby one. You start wondering what is what she usually eats, you also find out she is missing two of her teeth.

-What were you playing with to lose two of your teeth?- you ask Phobee with curiosity.

You notice the other troll is talking to you, so you pay attention to her. You smile a little when she says that and then blushes, you think is kind of cool living in a place that's named after your ancestor.

-My name is Aryane... nice to meet you...- you suddenly feel shy again, after all, you don't get to meet other trolls frequently -I live in a forest far from here, even though I'm a seadweller...- you blush a little too, maybe she thinks it's weird for a seadweller to live in a forest and she doesn't talk to you anymore... What are you thinking? Of course that won't happy... maybe... you sigh, feeling nervous again.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:24 pm

Phobee looks up at Aryane with big green eyes. I wazzz chewin' on mamas stuffz! She runs her little white tongue over where she had been nibbling. Its thin and forked, and rough like a meowbeasts.

You tilt your head at Aryane, Why don't you live in the water? I mean, you're the only other seadweller I've met so maybe not living underwater always is the norm...   You wonder if living above ground would be easier. It would be easier to get better food, especially the raw meat and tough bones your dragons love so much. Plus, there is a lot of foraging to be done. But there is much more danger... especially from lowbloods... There was a reason your lusus doesn't allow you to roam the surface often. The land was full of lowbloods wanting your head. Some because they think you're the heiress, others because they hate seadwellers and/or highbloods.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:50 pm

You look at Phobee's eyes and smile -I see, though you should't play with her stuff without permission- you say to the little dragon, with calm voice.

You laugh a little when Phobee licks your hand, it sure is rough! But you are used to this because of all the cats you had.

-Well...- you make a little pause, thinking what you should answer -My lusus is a wolf, when she chose me she took me to an abandoned forest, there are a lot of dangers there, mainly because of the creatures that live there... But there are no trolls that can hurt me... just some unlucky explorers...- you sigh, thinking about the time when your lusus protected you of some lowblood explorers that went into the forest, they sure were unlucky...
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:59 pm

Phobee sniffs at Aryane's hand and butts her head against it. Yeah butz my teethz hurt. Lookz I hazza big one in tha back! She opens her mouth wide to show one molar slightly wider and larger than the rest.

That must be exciting though, with lots of places to go. The ocean surrounding my hive is pretty empty. The only dangers are sharks, and those I just have to punch in the nose. You laugh a little. I'm mostly protected where I am... I just have to worry about pirates exploring the little island my hive connects too, I have a little cottage there. But my lusus keeps me safe... But... uh... well there are a lot of sunken ships nearby... You rub your arms. Your lusus sinks ships she thinks are a threat, then drags them into the trench so you don't have to see the dead bodies. Any bodies that are left behind turn into her snacks. You have contemplating toying with the pirates, acting as a siren. Perhaps scaring them off by thinking these waters are haunted by sirens, ready to drag sailors to their deaths. Perhaps then your lusus wouldn't sink so many ships.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:56 pm

You pap Phobee's head as you examine her molar, it looks a bit strange and you think it is everything but normal -I see... have you eaten something strange?- you ask her, feeling a little worried, but you try to think that maybe is just the normal growing.

Your eyes shine with excitement when you hear about sunken ships, this kind of mysterious things are the reason you came here.

-It is indeed exciting, I love exploring and mysterious things, that's why I came here...- you wonder if you should tell her about what you heard or not, you decide to do it -I heard some rumors... of a lady living in an enchanted castle or something like that... I guess you are that lady...- you smile at her -But I have to admit I'm now interested in the sunken ships....- you blush slightly when you tell that to her.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:04 pm

Phobee chirps and licks Aryane's hand again. Nope juss fizhez! She returns to nibbling on her finger.

You rub your arms. Um, well... The ships are all in the bottom of a deep and dark trench... and... Uh I don't go near the trench... Something happened there, but you cannot remember what. You just feel sick to your stomach whenever you see the trench, and physically cannot bring yourself to swim towards it.

As for the rumors, the trolls who sail near my hive have no idea what lies beneath the water. Sometimes they see me swim near the top and think me some sort of ghost since I'm rarely seen. I find it rather funny, honestly. You giggle, remembering the sailor who nearly fell off his perch on the edge of the ship's railing when he saw you. You wiggle your toes into the sand, enjoying the rough feeling. You rarely wear shoes, its easier to swim without them.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:56 pm

-Then I guess it's just normal growing...- you say to Phobee, though you are not quite sure about that.

You sigh when you hear her saying that, but you think you might explore alone later, maybe after you are finished talking with her and with Phobee, you can't stop thinking she is really cute.

-I see...- you smile -Well, it sounds like something funny... I can imagine some poor sailor getting scared thinking you are a ghost...- you laugh, you also tend to scare the strangers that walk into the forest, sometimes you think is funny, but at the same time you think is kind of sad and lonely. Even when you think of your pets as your friends, yo don't have troll friend to talk to or be with.

Not having friends makes you scared but at the same time relieved because of your sanity problems, if you don't have friends, then you can't harm them, but at the same time you don't have a moirail so it is likely that you lose control, and that is not funny. At least you have the books, you search comfort on them and think of them as some kind of shelter, there is also the adventure, exploring and learning about the fauna and flora keeps you distracted, but not enough to keep you from be aware of the reality.

-So... do you really live in a castle?- you ask with obvious curiosity.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:04 pm

Phobee continues to play in Aryane's arms, sniffing her shoulders and hair.

Yeah, it stops them from staying long. Which is most likely for the best, I don't want landdwellers knowing where I live... It helps me live in peace, keeps me calm I guess. And calm for you is best. If your fear or adrenaline surges too high, your other half takes control. You can never remember what happens while she is in control, but you do remember waking up afterwards covered in blood that isn't yours. You dare not think of how many have died at her will.

And yeah, its way too massive but its really open and has tons of windows, so its nice. Its hidden from the sailors, so thats nice as well. Its kinda thin and narrow, like a spire almost. Your young self had dreamed up a palace for the drones to build. At least if someone unwanted managed to sneak inside, you would have plenty of places to hide.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:35 pm

You play with the little dragon as you talk to Eisire, it is really relaxing being like this and you are also kind of happy that you decided to explore this area.

-It's sounds like an awesome place...- you sigh, remembering your own hive -I don't know what was I thinking back then... my hive is like a huge labyrinth... At first ir was really complicated and my lusus had to help me a lot, but now I'm used to it I guess...- you shrug a little, sometimes it hurts you to think about the past, but you have some memories that aren't that bad.

-I guess it is funny to live in your hive- you smile at her, then you look at Phobee -Can I know how did you got her? I haven't seen a dragon in sweeps and she is really a cute one, she is also pretty talkative...- you freeze when you say the last thing... you got too confident and forgot to hide your abilities.

You fidget nervously as you try to calm down, a seadweller with psiionics its pretty uncommon and you know that, is one of the reasons you hide yourself.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:41 pm

Finally, someone you might be able to make friends with. That would bring your total friends up to... One.

Yeah it is quite nice but way too big. When I was really little I would get lost and sit and cry until my lusus found me. You laugh a little. And, well... I made her. I create monsters for a living and sell them to the Empress and her generals for the army. But I also make myself pets. My ancestor left me a recipe, if you can call it that, for dragons. Phobee is the youngest right now. And yeah, she is pretty talkative! She is always chirping. I'd love to know what she's saying. You tilt your head, Aryane looks anxious. Was it something you said?

Are you alright?
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:56 pm

You sigh in relief when she doesn't understands what you said, you thought your secret was discovered but now you are alright, also it's better not to be nervous around little creatures like Phobee because they tend to get anxoius. You take a deep breath as you shake your head a little.

-Yeah, I'm fine, sorry about that...- you smile sincerily and change the topic -Anyways, I understand what you mean about getting lost, it happened to me a lot- you laugh and then you lower your sight to Phobee -You did a great job creating her! It is a really cool thing, I wish I could creat my own pets... though I have a lot of them in the forest I live...- you smile when you remember them -Talking with animals is cool for sure... I mean, they might have a lot to say to us!- you facepalm yourself mentally, you have to be careful with everything you say.

-Also... one of Phobee's molar is larger and wider than the others...- you warn her, you are still worried about that.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:06 pm

You frown, and call Phobee to you. After some convincing she opens her mouth for you. The gum around the molar seems a little puffy, but that could be from her jaw getting used to the bigger teeth coming in. Oh no that should be fine, its just her first adult tooth. She's going to be growing quickly in the next few months, I find that the molars are usually the first go come in. That's how its been with the others. You smile at Aryane, finally someone who likes the idea of pets. Your clients always want them for battle or protection. Then again, they are much much older than you.

Thanks! It's really rewarding to raise them. It really feels like I've accomplished something. What kind of pets do you have?
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum