One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practical Voodoo

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Practical Voodoo - Page 2 Empty Re: Practical Voodoo

Post by Aarush Dasura Fri May 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Your eyes open a little but you are not seeing anything. Just a reaction to noises and voices. They soon close again. You dream and at the same time you do not. You don't remember the last time you were this tired or weak, but at the same time you feel like there's energy buzzing just within you.

You lay there on the floor shivering. Someone else was hurt, your eyes open again as your fight to wake up. It was not working that well. You keep trying to open your eyes and keep them open. You feel liquid leaking from your eyes, you don't know if it's tears or blood, might be a mixture of both by the way it stings. You are a mess.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

http://Iamrizu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Fri May 16, 2014 11:33 pm

Sersen thought for a moment, still unsure how to deal with the other troll. "Get me over to my armchair, then put him on the couch I guess. Be careful. I tink he is stirrin'. " He cursed loudly as he tried to move his busted arm. There was definatly at least one break, with a hit that hard where it was there was probably a good chance there would be some permanent damage. Normally he could heal himself with charms, but he was completely drained of power. It would be at least a week before he regained some of it.

Gritting your teeth through the pain, he managed to smile reassuringly at his mate. "Bebette, if you could bring me first aid supplies as well, you should be able to find it in the kitchen."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat May 17, 2014 12:02 am

You do just as he says, he's a little heavy but you don't complain at all. You leave him in his chair and then you approach the other troll, you make sure he's completely asleep, he's not but it doesn't seems like he can do much right now, he's appearance is terrible and even he's eyes are bleeding, though maybe they're tears? Who knows. You lift him and carry him to the sofa, he's just as heavy as Sersen, but you remain quite again, you're worried about what happened here and kind of scared, but you won't let them know, 'cause you're not weak, even if you're a mere yellowblood.

You leave him on the couch and the you look at Sersen, how does he manages to smile even at times like these? You're dead serious, even when you're being sarcastic almost all the time. You want to ask something, but you won't, not until you know your mate is okay, you walk to the kitchen and you get the first aid supplies easily, you walk back to the other room and go to Sersen. You walk to his side and stand there -Let me help you... unless you want to struggle with one arm, of course- you try to joke and you fail miserably, you can't bring yourself to that right now.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 17, 2014 12:18 am

You feel yourself being moved. A groan makes it's way from your throat. You really wish who ever was moving you had left you on the ground. You would be burning even to the yellow blood's touch. Your mind wanders, there is nothing you can do to control this as unconsciousness sucks you back down.

The daymares continue. You are sitting on a bright red throne in a cave illuminated by diffused light from a glass filled hole above. There's a troll chained to the throne near your left, acting as a peace of living furniture. In front of you you look over the mass of your cult. A smile works away across your lips.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat May 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Sersen kept his eyes locked on the other troll, still unsure what he was going to say to Aarush when he woke. For starters, his ancestor was quite clearly a juggalo. He was still pretty pissed about the Prince's comment about him not wearing the paint. There was a good chance Aarush was a juggalo too. And Sersen was not exactly cordial towards cult members. The second point was that the Prince could have quite easily killed him. The third was that his hive was now a complete wreak. He'd have to either re-floor and re-wall it all by himself, or go into town and see if he could find carpenters to do it. Either way, it was going to cost a fortune.

He smiled reassuringly at Castel, knowing how worried and nervous he was. "Thank you, bebette. I got hit in da elbow, I tink somethin around dere is broken."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat May 17, 2014 1:35 pm

You approach him a little more and look closer to his elbow, it seems damaged indeed, you raise one arm, about to touch him, but you stop just in time -I'm going to touch it, if it hurts... just don't hit me- you touch his elbow and different parts around it, waiting for a reaction or something that might tell you which part of his arm is broken, so you can try your best at helping him.

You glance at the other troll, his presence makes you nervous, there is something about how he moves in his dreams... You're guessing he's one of Sersen's clients, and maybe something went wrong during work, you don't really want to think about what happened for Sersen to be like this.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 17, 2014 2:01 pm

You finally open your eyes. You don't quite remember where you are, this was not your overstuffed couch. You stare around blankly, you are in some sort of almost ruined hive. Your eyes make it way to the floor the designs on the fragments of wood burn in your mind. You sit up suddenly to stop looking at them, and cover your face in your hands. Not so soft growls come from your throat as you try to throw off the left over residue of your overworked chucklevoodoo.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat May 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Sersen hissed as his mate poked and prodded at his elbow. It was heavily swollen and sent shooting pain up and down his arm with each minute movement. "I tink the tip of my elbow might be shattered... That is not goin' to be fun to fix." Before he could even think about starting to fix his arm, he would have to reapply the healing charm, and that would not be an easy task to accomplish one handed.

He watched Aarush stir, then snap into a sitting position. "Good, you're awake. We can talk about how much money you owe me. You should have told me it was your fuckin' juggalo ancestor that was possessing you! You almost got be fuckin' killed!" He spat his words at the other troll like venom, anger surging inside of him.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat May 17, 2014 7:28 pm

You stop examining his arm when he hisses, seeing him in pain wasn't funny at all, at least not at times like this -It's obviously not going to be funny, damn... I can't do much with your shirt on, but I don't think you can't take it off in this state, what can we do? I'm also a little afraid... I'm not pretty sure if I can do something useful to help you heal your arm- you mutter all this quickly, without really realizing what you're saying.

You hear the other troll moving so you turn around to look at him, you're about to say something but then Sersen starts shouting at him, he was getting really angry, and that was not good at all -Sersen, calm down, come on, calm down, you're going to get hurt if you get angry like this- you try to calm him down, the you stare at the other troll -Is it true? Did you try to kill him?- you feel the anger building up inside you, just like the fire.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 17, 2014 7:44 pm

Do you know how many fucking ass hats I've been dealing with?

You snap at him. Fuck manners right now, you're not even sure how you are awake you feel like shit. Not to mention those dreams still rattling about in your head.

His fucking voice was just one out I don't know how many he had shoved in my pan.

You are just rippling with hate now. You angerly rub your thumb over the marks your ancestor had made, yeah those were going to scar, and wince as your sweat stings. Your eyes are feverish, and slightly mad there is no way you'd be thinking straight with the temperature you are running.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat May 17, 2014 9:41 pm

Growling, Sersen stands, despite that he really should not be moving at all. "You have no fuckin' right to be angry at me, thanks to you my hive is ruined, my arm is fucked, and I am not goin' to be able to use voodoo for a week." Memories of what happened last day while the Curative was in control were slowly becoming clearer. A growl rumbled deep in his chest as he realized the implications of what occurred. "Now, my fuckin' ancestor is goin' to use me as a puppet to get revenge on YOUR ancestor for some shit he pulled hundreds of sweeps ago!" He was seeing red, anger coursing through him. Did he hate Aarush? No. Could he rip off the other trolls arm and use it to beat the living shit out of him with it? Yes.

He more or less slumped back in his chair, trying to calm down. Castel was right, he'd only get further injured if he acted upon his rage. Sersen pulled his swiss army knife from his pocket, pulling out the miniature scissors it contained. He cut the sleeve of of his bad arm and pulled it off, there was no way he would be able to get his shirt off with his arm in so much pain. He hissed at the movement, still glaring at Aarush.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat May 17, 2014 10:26 pm

You growl at Sersen when he stands up, this is going to make things worse than they are, and maybe it's better if you control yourself or you'll ruin his hive even more if you start burning things, which isn't a good idea at all, you just glare at the other troll in silence until they finish shouting each other, finally, it's your turn to speak then -Will both of you just shut the fuck up? I can understand both of you are angry, but as much as I get it, I'll end up burning everything to ashes if I get angry too, so just shut up for a minute and endure it- you growl at both of them.

You heard every piece of what Sersen said, and you are more worried than before, if that's even possible, he being a puppet of his ancestor? That's worse than what is sounds, you're pretty sure of it, and you don't want it to happen, you don't even want to think in the possibility of losing Sersen. You sigh when he seats again and cuts the sleeve off, well, you guess this is better than nothing, the arm is bruised and awfully purple, you take alcohol and bandages from the supplies and you start by cleaning his arm.

You slightly growl when you discover him looking at Aarush, you feel a little jelous and frustrated, and you were angry at the other troll because he hurted Sersen like this and causes a disaster. With one hand you take Sersen's chin and make him look at you -Hey, calm down- you look at his eyes, caressing his cheek slightly, you were trying to comfort him and calm him down. This is the first time you've tried something like this and you're quite nervous.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 17, 2014 11:36 pm

You stood as Sersen did. Obviously still unsteady on your feet. Snarling you take a few steps towards the other highblood.

You motherfucking... YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT BAD YOU FUCKING NOOKSUCKER!?

Yep you have lost your temper big time. There was a reason why you didn't or tried your best not to. Your tattoos flair up green, so do your eyes.

YOU FUCKING SEE THIS?!

He would gesture at himself. His Ansestor was already trying to claw his way out of his pit, but the recent altercation had weakened him too much to do so.

I'VE BEEN A FUCKING PAWN FOR MY FUCKING MESSIAHS CURSED ANSESTOR EVER SINCE I WAS A FUCKING WRIGGLER! I'VE PLAYED OUT EVERY SINGLE SCHEME OF HIS FUCKING THOUGHT, I'VE CULLED TROLLS JUST TO GAIN THEIR FUCKING SOULS AND ADD THEM TO HIS CARNIVAL IN MY MOTHERFUCKING HEAD! YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT BAD YOU COWARDLY SON OF A BITCH? WHY DON'T YOU TRY LIVING A FUCKING DAY IN MY HEAD?

You are about as in control of yourself as a enraged rhino. The tattoos on your arm glow brighter forming a sort of claw around your arm. It was wispy and not of this world. The pain spikes in your head. You snarl and lunge at them. The claw was useless to flesh, however it could inflict wounds to the soul that when weakened were then stolen.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sun May 18, 2014 4:38 pm

Sersen's head was already pounding form overusing his abilities. He growled, leaning forward in his chair. "You know what? I really do not care. I have enough shit on my plate, most of it caused by fuckin' juggalos. You came here for my help, and I am goin' to deny you that help for two reasons. First, you have spat on the hospitality I offahed.. I didn't have to let you stay here the day, I could have let you burned in the sun. You ruined my hive and den insult me. I could have easily killed you the instant I realized your ancestor was a threat to my life." His strife deck sparks to life, a long slender pin appearing in his hand. "All it would take is dis. I'd just have to drive it through your eye." The pin dissipated. "My second reason for denying you aid is simple." Sersen manages to stand again, a wicked grin playing across his face, a mix of anger and a drive for revenge against anyone connected to the cult. "I don't help juggalos."

He lifted his chin. Castel's attempts to calm him had been dashed by Aarush, he saw his advance towards the pair of them as a threat. His stance widened, his growl deepening. "I am going to ask you only once. Get the fuck out of my hive."
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sun May 18, 2014 5:01 pm

You had two choices. You could continue this deranged shouting or you could get the fuck out. At least your senses came a bit back to you. You would look at your arm, absolutely horrified at yourself. You were about to use THAT on someone who had tried to help you?

Ugh...

It's all you can manage, before stumbling back and practically running out the door. You have no clue where the fuck you are going. Just trying to get distance between you and the Voodoo man's hive. You could just feel the Prince laughing in your head, and something tells you that this might end up another forgotten memory. Something was reveled that He didn't want Aarush to remember.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Mon May 19, 2014 4:34 pm

You just stay there in silence, watching as they both argue with each other, your body is tense and waiting for a fight to start, Sersen just stood up again ignoring completely your attempts to calm him down, and that makes you feel even more useless if possible, because the only thing you can probably do to help even a little didn't work, and it probably hurts you more because Sersen is involved in this, though you know it's not his fault, and you're not going to blame the other troll either, the question is... are you to blame?

You watch as the other troll escapes of Sersen's house, then you look at your mate, you can't get distracted now, he's your priority, you have to help him -Will you... please sit down?- you ask more or less kindly, for some reason you weren't in the mood for cursing and joking about everything, which is rare in you.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Mon May 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Sersen visibly relaxed once the other purple blood had left. The coughing started up again, and he sat back down. After a few minutes he was breathing easier, and he took his mate's hand in his good one. "I'm sorry, Castel. I will explain everthin', just.... just not right now. I need to rest." His arm throbbed, he now was clutching it with his good hand. His nose was bleeding again, his head pounded and he over all felt like complete shit. Not only that but his anger still remained, and would continue to remain while his hive was in such a state. He ground his teeth, muttering curses in french.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Mon May 19, 2014 7:24 pm

You look at him worried when he starts coughing, but he gets better quickly, so you guess is not serious, not more than his arm at least. You squeeze his hand before he takes it away to hold his arm, you sigh, his nose starts bleeding again, so you take a piece of fabric and hand it to him -Hey, you don't have to explain anything, I won't force you to, I trust you enough for that, so you better save that energy for later- you caress his cheek in an attemp to make him feel better.

You smile half-heartedly -I guess both of us are always getting into problems- you finish cleaning his arm and then you wrap it in the bandages, carefully, you don't really know about this things, so he needs to go and see a doctor.

-Hey, don't be angry...- you sigh and then you carefully lean closer, until you kiss him, softly. It feels so strange being this kind again, but if it's Sersen, then it doesn't matters.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Tue May 20, 2014 2:37 pm

Sersen wiped the blood from his nose, balling the cloth in his hand. The feel of his mate's hands on his skin does calm him, and he closes his eyes as Castel binds his arm. "You're right, Castel. But at least we have each other." Dear glob that was cheesy, but he was too tired to think of anything else. When his mate kisses him, he pulls him into his lap, holding him close with his good arm. He needed to rest, he needed to calm down, and he needed to think straight. And the best way to do all of that was with Castel in his arms.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Tue May 20, 2014 3:26 pm

CLOSED TOPIC
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content