One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day (Open)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Another Day (Open) Empty Another Day (Open)

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 03, 2014 11:06 am

Your name is Aarush Dasura, and you have a wicked hangover. You had spent the day before celebrating one of the many different holy days of the Messiahs, normally you would have called up your quad mates and the four of you would have partied all week, but you don't have any any more. In fact you are very much alone in your cave-like hive. You are not that much of a sentimental person, but some days you just wish they had not tried to cull you. Being alone sucked.  You kick a rock around your hive as you drink some-more wicked elixir that had been watered down quite a bit. You are out of headache medisen and sometimes this just worked better, even it was a little sacrilegious. You offered the proper prairies before hand though, you didn't think they would mind. You decide to take your mind off things and go for a walk around the mountain caves. Who knows, maybe you can find something to make a new batch of paint with.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

http://Iamrizu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Another Day (Open) Empty Re: Another Day (Open)

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Sat May 03, 2014 1:05 pm

It had been raining a great deal - so much that Theiyw had needed to pack up his tent and seek refuge from the weather in one of the nearby caves. As the storm had calmed down, he had decided to remain in the cave. It was relatively dry, and did not appear to be inhabited by anything aside from a few small beetles and squeakbeasts. As it was just getting dark, he rolled up his pillows and other sleeping materials, slipping on his boots and painstakingly attaching the rings to his horns - part of his everyevening process before he would go out and explore his surroundings. Sometimes, he would find materials that were quite interesting, some that could be added on to a new project or be strung around as a necklace. Either way, everywhere he went there would always be something new to experience.

His lusus had gone off to do whatever he did during the early hours of the night, and Theiyw was left alone by the small campfire that had died the day before while he'd slept. The blueblood had just been about to exit the cave when he'd heard something that sounded much unlike any of the other animals he had already seen in the cave. In fact, it sounded quite like footsteps, and he pressed his back up against the rock walls of the cave, wondering if he'd overlooked something a few days ago when he'd first entered the cave. Equipping his hammer, he held it tightly, ready to swing in case whoever it was decided to attack. "Hello?" He asked into the darkness of the cave, always trying to give trolls the benefit of the doubt and greet them nicely upon his first meeting.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

http://arcticrobotic.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm

You blinked. Who was that at the entrance of your hive. Okay it was not the very entrance of your hive, there was a bit of a walk from the doorway and the cave open mouth but still, it was your cave.

"Yo, who's there?"

You have your mace-club in your hand. Just because most trolls around the mountains were not that hostile it was better to be prepared then be caught unprepared. You walk closer to the firelight, from this angle you are little more then a large shadowy figure. It was something you did unconsciously, old habit even when you had peaceful intentions. Don't let yourself be seen until you are sure of the target's intentions.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Sat May 03, 2014 1:39 pm

The troll in front of him looked imposing - he was surely taller than Theiyw, and appeared to be of higher blood. Given that the wanderer was in fact a blueblood, that could only mean one thing. The  caste of whoever this was meant that Theiyw needed to tread incredibly carefully if he wanted to get out of this situation alive. This theory was only progressed due to how it appeared as if one of his approacher's horns was broken, a sign that he had probably been in a fight.

Stepping out into the light of the smoldering fire, Theiyw stowed away his hammer, holding his hands out in front of him. "I only took shelter here for the day due to the storm. Now that it's night, I assume I should be free to go." He cleared his throat anxiously, looking to the pile of his belongings that lay beside the fire. Hoping that they wouldn't be considered valuable enough to warrant his death, Theiyw looked back up at Aarush. "I imagine you were searching for a more formal introduction. I'm Theiyw, apologies if I crossed into your territory." He had learned to treat highbloods, especially the landwelling ones, with caution, and had learned that they could on occasion be quite territorial.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 03, 2014 2:02 pm

You blink a few times and step into the fire light. You look like a bloody mess, you hadn't bothered to fix up your makeup so it was smudged and smeared, there was a matching makeup smudge on your arm where you had woken up from using it as a pillow. You still had a sleepy look around you still, your hair was a mess, more makeup was forcing the side of it to stick up. You might have fallen asleep in one of your makeup trays.

"It's all cool shorty."

You blink a few times in the fire light and take another swig of your watered down faygo as you sit down nearby, this guy was no threat at least immediately. You set your mace down at your side.

"Name's Aarush..."

Ah... fuck, you still are slurring your words slightly, well at the worse this guy will think you're pan-touched.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Sat May 03, 2014 2:20 pm

Well, this highblood in particular didn't appear to be a threat at the moment, and he certainly wasn't acting as if he was going to kick Theiyw out. Because of this, he sat down across the fire from him, observing the troll take a drink. Theiyw would definitely have predicted this troll to be one of the Messiah worshipers, and the makeup in addition to the faygo confirmed these suspicions. In one of his novels, there had been a list of traditions from that strange religion, and he remembered that at this time, there was meant to be some sort of holy day, meaning that whoever this troll was, they for some reason were avoiding the juggalo celebrations that typically went with days such as these.

"You look exhausted, Aarush. Could there be something wrong?" Maybe he was an exile, and Theiyw's pan was racing with the thought of how it must be to be on the run from such a powerful group, both drones and your once-allies chasing the fleer down. "Or perhaps you got in a fight?" That could have explained the messy hair and even messier paint, although it didn't explain Aarush's dazed behavior.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 03, 2014 2:36 pm

"Wrong? Nah, man. Just a little to much celebration of a mirthful holiday. Might have over did it a bit too much after too long with out..."

You manage a smile, it's been a while since you had any visitors at all.

"You cold out here brotha?"

You wince a little internally. Yep, you decently over did it with the solo partying.

"My hive is a couple of yards in... I got plenty of food and it's warm. No trick or trap, swear it on the mirthful ones."

You can't help but to keep smiling. It was nice talking to someone face to face.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Sat May 03, 2014 2:53 pm

There were two things about highbloods like Aarush that Theiyw knew for certain. The first was that they were typically volatile and dangerous. The second was that when they swore on their holy ones, they usually tended to keep their promise. With this in mind, Theiyw stood up and looked deeper into the darkness of the cave. Sure enough,  he could see the outlines of a hive that he had missed upon his initial inspection of the cave. "If you promise I will not be met with combative behavior, it is cold out. I would not mind some real shelter from the elements." Being from a higher blood caste on the hemospectrum, Theiyw didn't have a lowblood's warmth, and although adventuring kept him warm, resting in a cave did not really have the same effect.

He wondered briefly what Aarush had been meaning to say at the end of his first sentence, but with the hospitality he was currently being offered, the blueblood didn't want to impose too much. Instead, he simply nodded, gathering his stuff and putting it in his backpack where it would not be stolen by any wandering passerby before turning back to Aarush. "I shouldn't need any food, I've eaten earlier tonight." He didn't want to impose too much on the highblood's hospitality, and while he had eaten, it really had only been some old stale bread that he had decided to take a bite out of. Theiyw was hungry, but he was not a bad guest, and he did not want to cause any trouble by declining any of the clown's strange foodstuffs.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 03, 2014 3:24 pm

You wait patiently, you were in no hurry.

"Nah, I was planning on hunting some beasts for new paint... but then I relised I can barely stand up straight."

You laugh. You actually have a pretty nice laugh. It's a deep and surprisingly honest sound tho after a while the echo of it in the cave makes your head hurt more. Maybe laughing wasn't such a good idea. You grip the top sides of your head, just below where your horns peak out of your hair, pressing a bit, like that would help. Ah shit. You dropped your faygo.

"Motherfucking... shit... That was my last. So much for hair of the bark-beast. It's cool shorty, I got plenty of food you'd be doing me a favor eating some of it."

You grab the canteen you had been drinking out of. The waste was a damn shame, but nothing could be done for it. As you stand you groan a little popping your back before bending back down and grabbing your mace. It dissapears from your hand as you store it again.

"Been a while since I had any company, place is a little bit of a mess."

You lead the way into your hive. It was a bit messy, but not over much, some neglected dusting here and there. The remains of some empty bottles of faygo were strewn about the main room. It was a good sized hive, not overly large and mostly practical. From the main living block there was a carved out kitchen, separated by a large wooden room divider. No sign of a formal eating room, but there was a table in the kitchen that could seat a few people. There was a darker hallway that lead back deeper into the hive where most likely where his respiteblock was. The furniture was of good quality, not overly fancy and a bit worn and a little stained from just general living and celebrations. There were some religious artifacts in the form of small statuettes and carvings. There was also a picture of himself and three other trolls. Tho it looked like it been smashed then sloppaly put back together.

"Well, this is it. Home sweet home... Just don't go back that hall... errr... I keep my pant making stuff back there. Ain't really for most troll's eyes."

You always feel the need to warn folk about it.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sun May 04, 2014 5:39 pm

Your name is Aryane Metoid and right now you are doing some exploration. You are quite far from your forest but it is early in the night, so you might get back in time when you finish, today you are exploring some caves you heard about from some explorers that came into your forest, you are not really territorial but since they were searching for "The Forest Lady" you had to scare them out so your lusus doesn't kills them, seriously, she can be overprotective sometimes.

You continue walking, this time you brought one of your snakes, her name is Zielle, she is white as the snow, and she is currently wrapped over your neck. You brought her because she is small and she can explore small places that might be important.

You arrive the entrance of a cave, scythe in hand, there are the rests of a campfire, they are recent and that means there was someone here. You rise you scythe as you look around for other trolls, you make sure your hood is hiding your gills and the violet in your hair, no one can know you are a seadweller. -It seems there was someone here before us Zielle...- you say in low voice.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

https://onesweepstand.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Wed May 07, 2014 5:16 pm

Your name is Ducita Bulime and you are a bit of a mess. Scratch that, you are a mess. Someone or something was chasing you, there may have actually been several things, but the point is you got away...for now, but that was good. The bad thing is you are terribly lost and exhausted. You have no clue how long or far you ran and getting lost wasn't something you enjoyed particularly. All you know is that you somehow ended up in the mountains.

You climb the mountains slowly, hoping to avoid causing any landslides. Honestly you think whoever was chasing you would take advantage of this terrain and pursue you regardless. This was the perfect place for you to slip up and become a victim of whatever plans they had for you. ...Okay enough thinking about that, you should just get to higher ground so you can get a good view of where you are.

There is a hive in the distance... it unsettles you slightly. Maybe that's why your pursuers stopped chasing you... What have you got yourself into?
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Sat May 10, 2014 10:36 am

The whole deal about the beasts has Theiyw a little bit on edge. Of course, he'd heard members of Aarush's cult using lusus blood, which was fine, but one always heard about the Grand Highblood's walls of 'paint'. He only hoped that Aarush truly meant that he was just looking for beasts, and not trolls, to use for paint.

He looks a little bit like he's in pain, and the cordial laugh that Theiyw had just heard almost made him want to have caught the canteen. That way Aarush would at least see that although he didn't quite agree with much of the purpleblood's religion, he certainly was alright with associating with them and made his best effort to understand them.

"I don't mind what state your hive is in. It's an improvement to a simple cave, whatever the cleanliness level." He observed, looking around the hive as he entered it. It was certainly not what he would have expected upon meeting Aarush, and most definitely wasn't what he was looking to find when he realized it was in this cave. Looking at the picture, Theiyw almost wanted to stare to figure out who the other trolls were, but he remembered that he was only a guest here, and therefore ended up looking away.

The mention of the paint had him disconcerted again, but he didn't show his discomfort. "I'll be sure to steer clear of the area." Equating the paint-making room to some sort of treacherous slope that he would have encountered in his travels, he imagined warning signs around the hallway leading to it, and decided to stay in the same room as Aarush at all time, unless he went somewhere that seemed suspect.

"Thanks again for the hospitality, man. I'm sure you would have rather been doing something else on such a holiday." He was always a little humbled when invited into someone's hive. A hive was something that he had never truly wanted, but he always admired the other's hives from afar, and wondered what it must be like to live in one place growing up.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Thu May 15, 2014 7:29 pm

"Nah... It's all good."
Something squishes under your foot. Oh, there's that makeup tray. You lift your foot up slowly, still processing what you had stepped in.
"Ummmm..."
You turn to look at the door as you hear more noises outside.
"Just make yourself at home my blue brother and I'll be right back...
You head back out to see who else was on your door step.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Thu May 15, 2014 8:05 pm

You hear some noises and then you sense the presence of two other trolls, one of the presence is familiar to you, someone you already met, the other one is quite new, an unknown troll. You pay a little more of attention and you can see there is a hive in the end of the cave. You turn around to face the familiar troll, you approach them quickly, scythe in hand and you discover a pleasant surprise. The troll is Ducita. -Ducita?- you ask in low voice, you know there is another presence there, and you shouldn't be this careless. You smile at her and then turn around, the other troll you were sensing just came out of the hive. He just stepst there, and you find yourself unable to say a thing, you just keep your scythe in front of you, Ducita is behind you -Uhm... A-Are we disturbing you? We can go right now if you wish.- you ask, pretending to be some lowblood, since he can't see your gills. You glance at Ducita, silently hoping she's understanding your act.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Fri May 16, 2014 9:15 pm

You pick up a few footsteps and then someone calls your name. The voice you turn towards sounds awfully familiar. The troll that called you is familiar, it's Aryane in fact! You smile at her, it's a good thing you noticed her face first and not her scythe you may have attacked her.

Hello Aryane. You whisper to her because you aren't sure who lives here.

You quickly find out when they come out of their hive, they are probably inspecting the noises of you and Aryane. Aryane is in front of your...jeez, you really hate it when others have to defend you. You rise from you position slightly and raise your staff, this gives you a better chance of seeing who this other troll is. You also don't feel like a wriggler hiding behind their lusus.

Yes, we shall leave if... You stop speaking as you analyze the troll further. Is this the troll you met on the beach? Cl0wn...? F0r9ive me f0r n0t sayin9 a name, I d0 n0t wish t0 mistake y0u f0r an0ther. Have we met? You swallow hard and clench your hands around your staff, you're going to feel really stupid if you're wrong because you may have just put yourself into a even worse situation. Mistaking highbloods could mean certain death. He looks so much like Aarush though.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Sat May 17, 2014 10:03 am

You know that you're supposed to 'make yourself at home', but it sounds like something is going on outside, and you think you might want to go and check up on some of the stuff you left outside anyways. So you cautiously follow Aarush out into the cave, where you find two other trolls who appear to already know each other. Both of them are holding weapons, and you equip your hammer just to make sure you don't get attacked unexpectedly. That is, in your mind, probably the worst way possible to ever be attacked. "Just came outside to check on a few things..what's going on?" You ask, trying to play it cool as much as possible. After all, it could be possible that you're just walking in on the surprise meeting of a group of friends...who all seem to be holding their weapons. Yeah, that's not what's going on.

One of them appears to be named Ducita, and you're pretty sure she just called your host 'clown', which you're pretty sure is not an offensive term given the way she said it. The other one looks different, and you're not sure if that's just because of the light, but she sort of looks a bit like Eisire, although only in the aquatic sense. "Everything alright Aarush?" You ask, hoping that you won't have to fight anyone when really you were invited here as a guest, and typically hosts don't force guests to fight trolls for them.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 17, 2014 11:18 am

Your face just lights up, you recognize the voice who was calling you clown.

Pale-sistah~!

You hug Ducita tightly, picking her up a bit as you squish her. You are completely unaware that the way you had said that sounds more like 'pail-sister.' You swing her around slightly as you hug her. The smell of Faygo is still on you and you fall back onto your back with her still in your arms. The way you land you end up with your head pointing at the old fire, and you are looking at the seadweller.

Fissshyy sistah...

You give a wave. You have completely lost your head with hungover excitement at seeing your morail. You are grinning like a right fool and have all but forgotten about the blueblood in your hive.

It's all good my blue brotha!

You call out, possibly yelling in Ducita's ear.

My sistah is here!

And she would have some work cleaning you up. You drunken idiot.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sat May 17, 2014 11:34 am

-Ducita, do you know-?- your question is interrupted as the other highblood just hugs Ducita and greets her with affection in his voice, you can tell they are moirails just by seeing them. Well... this, this hurts, a lot. You stare at them feeling a little confused, you're pretty sure you just felt something breaking inside you, you had a pail-crush with Ducita after all, but you never told her, you never asked if she already had a moirail of some sort, maybe it would have been easier if you had said something.

Your scythe disappears from your hands as you just stand there, he even realized you're a seadweller, so you guess there's not point on hiding it anymore, you lower your hood, letting them see your gills, you just realized that there is another troll coming from your friend's moirail's house, oh well, there is not much to do.

-Uhm... hi...- you say shyly, this is making you clearly uncomfortable, so you just turn around, showing your back. You remember you brought Zielle with you, she doesn't likes when you don't pay her attention -Well my little snake, it seems we're not the first ones here, just like I said- you laugh half heartedly. Are we jussst goin' to leavvve?, she says, though you're the only one who can hear her -I don't know yet, seems everyone here knows each other, and I'm feeling a little depressed now- you don't realize you're talking outloud.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sat May 17, 2014 12:14 pm

Aarush! So it is y00000000u

Your statement gets drawn out as Aarush lifts you from the ground. Normally you would be freaking out, but instead of shouts of protest or fear you are actually laughing. The laughter continues as you are spun around, but ends when he falls. Luckily not on you, unluckily you get a whiff of him. He smells really weird!

Nice j0b, y0u drunken d0rk. Nice to see y0u t00...n0w please let me 90.

Not only were you still uncomfortable with hugs and being crushed, but you are currently hearing the loudest noise you have probably ever heard in sweeps. Aarush's voice. Regardless you're still smiling brightly. Smile through the pain, hold back the tears. You push yourself up so that you are sitting beside him.

You snatch off your glasses and massage your ears to stop the ringing. When you hear nothing again you put them back on.

You notice that Aryane has turned away from the two of you. This must be an awkward situation for her. Um, Aryane? This is Aarush. Aarush, this is Arayne. You really don't like introducing people...

Aarush, Aryane and I met while we were exploring...
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Sat May 17, 2014 12:25 pm

Well, it appears as if Aarush knows at least one of the unknown trolls, and you lower your hammer a little bit, hoping not to appear as if you were going to attack. She looks a little shocked, and you're a little curious as to why she looks so overwhelmed from a little pale hug. Perhaps their relationship is new enough to be a little awkward.

Your suspicions about the other troll being a seadweller seem to be right, as that's what your host calls her upon seeing her. You've only met a few seadwellers, Eisire is the only one you really have gotten to know. So it's understandable that you're not too deft at telling them apart from the average landweller. She looks a little disappointed, and seems to be talking to someone. You're more than a little curious, and you skirt around the pair of moirails to go and talk with her. "Hey." You say, only remembering to put away your hammer after you greet her.

It does seem like she's talking with someone, and you lean over to see some sort of creature. A snake, somewhat similar to your own lusus. "I don't know anyone here, not really. If it helps." You offer, shrugging a bit and trying to look like you weren't about to attack her for being a seadweller, as some landwellers were known to do.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 17, 2014 12:36 pm

You smile and continue that awkward wave like you were born with a pan-defect. You really do not care right now, your morail was here. You were not alone. You're so happy you could cry. In fact there is a strange blurriness at the bottom of your vision. You hug more on Ducita like you were some sort of overgrown wriggler.  You really need to not drink alone, it turns you into a big baby.

Nice... to meet.... you... Miss... ummm... Arayne...
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sat May 17, 2014 12:58 pm

You look at the highblood, seems he's drunk, guess Ducita is going to have a hard time with him -Oh, n-nice to meet you- you smile, or at least you try too, you're feeling too confused and the troll, who's name is Aarush, being nice is not really helping you to accept things like they are, but you'll try hard anyway. You turn around to see the other troll, the hammer surprises you at first, but when he puts it down you relax, more or less, it doesn't looks like he's going to attack you.

-Yeah it does- you smile shyly at him, you feel like crying but you're obviously not going to do that now, at least not here -My name is Aryane Metoid, nice to meet you, she is Zielle- you point at the snake, who hisses in response -May I know your name?
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sat May 17, 2014 3:49 pm

Another troll leaves the hive and goes over to Aryane with a hammer. You stand up abruptly, but you relax when you see that he puts the hammer away. You extend your hand to Aarush who is still on the ground.

You watch the two of them talk for a moment.

Who is he?

You suddenly felt the need to be keep your guard up with the blue bloods' entrance. Strange trolls made you nervous, and he was higher up on the hemospectrum than you. You don't really want him around Aryane...he may hurt her.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Theiyw Hopaea Sat May 17, 2014 5:08 pm

You're enthralled by the snake. It does look an awful lot like your lusus, and you roll your eyes a bit as it hisses at you. Typical. It's also comforting to know that at least you're not the only one to be surrounded by unfamiliar trolls. "Theiyw Hopea. Nice to meet you Aryane, Ziella." You take a second or two to nod cordially both at the troll in front of you and the snake she is carrying.

"So, how'd you end up here?" You ask, walking up to your backpack that was currently leaning up against the wall and rummaging through it, long enough to pick out a few more bracelets out of it, look at them in a confused manner, and decide to give up looking for whatever it was you'd come out here for. Tossing the precious metals back into the bag, you turned back to Aryane, expecting a reply.
Theiyw Hopaea
Theiyw Hopaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat May 17, 2014 5:18 pm

Oh he ain't no trouble... Just some poor brotha... who got caught out in the rain...

You hang on to your morail, resting your chin on her shoulder. You might be violating all different kinds of personal space rules but at the moment having your hive just filling with all kinds of trolls makes you miss having the big celebrations. You really are a big baby after you have been drinking. You close your eyes as you rest your head against Ductia's.

Get's a bit cold out here... We should all up and head inside...

You mumble your words slightly. You are not sure if you are feeling cold because of the weather, or because the heat of the elixirs finally fading out of your blood.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next