One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost and Found [Private]

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Lost and Found [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lost and Found [Private]

Post by Ducita Bulime Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:50 pm

You continue examining the pillar until you are pulled into a hug. You are shaken out of your thoughts and Aryane fades into your view. You shake your head to clear your vision and you are left with a slight headache. Aryane looks kind of worried you don't know why she would be though. There weren't any traps that you saw.

You look back towards the pillar. You weren't done looking at it yet. You felt like someone had taken the time to build and secure this place as they were waiting for something to start...or stop. You aren't exactly sure. You suddenly remember the question you meant to ask Aryane while  you were looking around.

Did s0me0ne live here? There were tally marks 0n the pillar. S0 I th0u9ht...

You didn't hear the question she asked you. You are too worried about what happened here, you would probably obsess over this places story until you found out the beginning, middle, and the end.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:14 pm

She didn't answer you, so you guess she didn't hear you, maybe it's better not to worry her? You'll just have to avoid from both of you touching the walls, at least for a lot of time, you tell yourself you can do it an that everything will be alright... at least you hope so. You sigh and you decide to inspect the pillar as she talks, there are indeed some mysterious marks, but just from giving them a little look you know there was indeed someone living here before. The marks here look kind of different from the ones before, like they have a different 'tone', but even so you understand must of it... you just memorized the pages in the book.

-Yes, there was indeed someone living here before- you determine, you are more serious than before, but you are still worried -This ones are a little different from the ones before, they are for some kind of ritual or something like that... If we seach a further we might find the story of the civilization, they tend to do that kind of things...- you look at here, you can see a strange curiosity invading her eyes, and you know you are the same... discovering traces of probably dead civilizations is not something you do every day, less with a friend.

-Do you want me to translate this?- you ask her, mostly for education than for real desire. You don't want to leave her alone, if she touches the marks again... she might be finished for sure, you should give her an advice -Um... Ducita?- you ask her feeling a little nervous.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

https://onesweepstand.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:56 pm

The vessel is being interrupted by her companion. If the vessel were to hurt the companion trouble would ensue. She does not understand that the vessel can handle these things.

Aryane is calling you again, you can hear the nervousness in her voice. What is she so worried about? You've been through a lot and you're sure you'll be fine in this cave, no matter what comes at you. You have an inkling to check out that pillar again, but Aryane had mentioned rituals...there must be some sort of formation they were in to do these things!

Then there must be...s0methin9...0r s0me f0rmati0n they were in t0 perf0rm these rituals then.

You start moving around the area quickly, looking for a sign to tell you what happened here. You suspect the pillars have something to do with the rituals, perhaps they were the points of concentrated energy. You remember Aryane said she could translate.

Are y0u still up f0r translatin9? I need t0 kn0w h0w they c0ntr0lled their rituals. I think it was the pillars.

The vessel is doing well, the companion is not a distraction. The companion could be fairly helpful, but let us not rely on her.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Thu May 01, 2014 12:59 pm

She's not hearing you at all, great, guess you'll handle this by yourself, you can actually tell somethings by looking at this inscriptions, the pillars... everything is making you want to know more, the mystery and the unknown, it's like they are calling for you and making you forget about everything else. Now you want to know, no, you need to know all about what happened and is happening here, but at the same time you feel like you already know all about the place, just like the times you explored other places. You glance at Ducita and then you remember, maybe this place has to do something with the limebloods, you can't tell for sure, but it feels like it.

Don't you think she's becoming a burden? Why don't ou get rid of her? I already told you I won't, there's something about her, I have to discover it, feels like something important. I guess I can understand that, but it's not like I care, I still want to kill her. Even so, I won't let you, stop bothering me. Fine, this is so boring.

Time to get to work. You calm yourself, you know Ducita is strong and can defend herself, so you won't worry a lot, instead, it's better to use this energy to solve this mystery, you're eager to know the truth, to solve what is in front of you. The book has little to nothing of information, just things about their writing system and their lenguage, the other pages have been ripped of the book, after all the book is pretty old and was from your ancestor of whom you know nearly nothing about, but you're okay with it, you already memorized the few pages, and even if their alphabet isn't complete you can translate the missing symbols without trouble. When you finish you can't help but feel a little surprised.

-The rituals involved the pillars indeed. They were built by the best of them, they also used some kind of advanced mechanism, the things writed in the pillars are some kind of prayer they made to make them function, they don't really explain things about them but, they're kind of helpful- you're already losing yourself to this mystery, you just have to continue.

You turn around and walk further into the cave almost forgetting of Ducita, there has to be something and you know it, you'll use your luck if it's necessary, you won't stop until you know everything about this place. There is no information about the rituals in that pillars, so you'll have to search for that kind of 'room', most of the civilizations tend to have a room in which they explain their history, like a record. It should be somewhere around here.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Thu May 01, 2014 9:48 pm

You stumble around the room looking for signs of what happened. You found several lanterns which could indicate that a group of trolls were aware of this cave and planned on staying here for some time. By seeing the tally marks you think that they were stuck here for a time longer than they thought that they would be here for.

You feel sorry for them. They were probably hiding from something terrible and there was a cave-in trapping them inside. If what Aryane said was right then they must've been affecting or watching the outside world from inside using their rituals. What else could they have been doing? There's no way it was just a way to entertain themselves. You wonder what they were hiding from.

...The funny thing is that you didn't see any corpses...maybe they had gotten out? They can't have gotten out could they? This branch of cave was behind a wall! If they were stuck here for as long as you thought they were here then there should be bones...or something here! There was nothing indicating troll life accept the assumption of rituals and lanterns!

In your frustration you stumble and land kneeling on the ground. The force from your landing blows some of the dust from the ground.

We almost tore out our nails putting these here.

You frantically begin brushing the dust from the floor until you have about half of whatever these marking are uncovered. You look up and glance around for Aryane, you notice you are in what seems like the center of this chamber.

Aryane! Aryane! I....I f0und s0methin9!

Your mouth could just barely keep up with what your mind wanted it to say.

The companion is useful for these things, but she won't understand.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sun May 04, 2014 2:01 pm

As you walk you discover more signs like the ones before, except this ones are older, you guess they used this cave more than one time, but how? This branch of the cave was behind a wall, they probably sealed it so no one could enter or exit during the rituals, but why? Was there something dangerous outside there? Did they have something important to hide? You think the answer is yes, they locked themselves here and then leaved using other kind of passage, the seal was too weak to be real.

Suddenly you feel Shield's presence becoming stronger, he's returning, but there is also another one, is a small and friendly presence, is a ferret. There is indeed another animal living in these caves, he or she could be useful for your exploring, though you can't help thinking a little animal like that can leave in this caves, you guess you can ask it later.

-Good job Shield, it seems you've found a new friend- you lower yourself until you hit the floor with your knees, the ferret comes to greet you, he is pretty nice and he seems to like you. Now you have a little guide for your adventure.

You hear Ducita calling you, she seems a little desperate or frustrated, you get up fast and you run to the place she is. She is in the middle of the previous room, you approach her with the ferret in your arms and Shield following you, when you are at her side your eyes widen a little, maybe this is what you were looking before. You kneel by her side and you give her the ferret unconsciously and you start brushing the dust, there is more of it spread along all the floor, it will take you sometime, but you think it is important to uncover this.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sun May 04, 2014 3:11 pm

You hear Aryane running to where you are. She must think you're in trouble or something. You really hope she can help you out, because you really don't know what these things are. You continue brushing the dirt from the floor until Aryane gets to you. She pushes something into your hands and begins to brush off the floor just as you were previously doing.

Whatever she handed you was pretty soft and fluffy. It was black too, you guess she found it in somewhere in here. Suddenly the thing lifts it's head and looks at you with golden reflective eyes. She found a...ferret? She did find a ferret! You smile at the creature and pet it's back softly and cautiously. You love ferrets! The small beast snaps at your arm, but you quickly move it out of the way. You really like this ferret. He was feisty.

You seemed to have slipped out of whatever trance you were in with the discovery of this small fellow. You quickly take a look around the area you are in before turning your attention back to the ferret. You don't know how you were going to play off not remembering whatever just happened, but you'll cross that bridge you it comes.

I'll call you Razor.

You aren't sure if Aryane wanted this pet, but she already has one and you don't. So you are going to keep the ferret.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sun May 04, 2014 4:25 pm

You keep brushing the floor like you are in a trance, it seems all the floor of the room is covered in these marks, it will take you a lot of time to clean it all so you can read it, you don't even know were this starts. You sigh and sit again, you have to find a better way to do this unless you want to spend all day and night with this. You rise you head when Ducita names the ferret and you smile, you are happy she decided to keep it, you already have two of them in your hive and they are pretty jealous of new pets, Shield is more than enough.

-He says that he likes you and that he likes his new name!- you smile at both Ducita and Razor -I'm glad you decided to keep it, I have too much pets now, and you seem to like him a lot- you stand up.

She seems different than before, she seems like the Ducita your first met, you guess the effects of the spell of before are banishing, you should warn her now. You should stop touching the marks, they make you act strange, I don't want you to get angry, I'm just worried about you... I will translate anything you want but you have to control yourself...- it's hard for you to tell her all of this, maybe she will take it in bad way, and you don't want to make her angry.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Wed May 07, 2014 5:07 pm

Something happened....something important happened and you don't remember it. Why else would she be telling you not to touch the walls if there was anything else? Your curiosity encourages to touch the wall again, but you wouldn't remember it if things are connecting properly. Also Arayne seems pretty adamant about you not touching the wall.

You nod and start playing with your ferret. You dangling your finger in front of him then snatch it back quickly when he snaps at it. You hold him until he leaps from your arms, he doesn't go that far from you though. You guess he's warming up to you then.

I think the symbols are covering the secrets of whoever was here. I believe that they were being chased around the time the sun was coming so they hid in here. I think their pursuers trapped them in here hoping the sunlight would reach them or they hoped they could starve them to death.

You stand and look around a bit more...you aren't sure where that conclusion you just said came up with, but...whatever...

So how was I acting? I didn't try to hurt you did I?

You aren't sure what happens when you have short terms of memory loss, no one has ever been there to tell you what you did...that's probably your fault and that is pretty dangerous...you should really reconsider certain things before you go about them.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Wed May 07, 2014 6:56 pm

You watch her playing with the little ferret and you pet Shield a little, he made a great job! And also a friend. You sigh a little as you watch the symbols, you can't tell a lot with only this little amount, it's nothing in comparition with all the other mysteries that are hidden in this cave, you can't help but feeling a little anxious, though you remain calms because you have to think clearly in order to solve this the best way possible, that is, learning and finding as much as you can without getting hurt.

-Maybe that, or maybe they locked themselves in here, in order so no one would find them, I found some marks that are older than this ones, so maybe they made other rituals before the last one. There are also no bodies, so they have another exit, and if they sealed the place, that means that maybe they have a lot of entrances to this place, since sealing and unsealing this many times is quite counter-productive...- you explain you opinions, reading all their inscriptions is a little difficult since most of them are really old, but that kind of tells you how many time they spent here, a lot of sweeps, even before you were born.

You look at her, thinking of what to answer, recalling what happened during the time she was 'possessed' -No, you actually didn't, maybe because I was useful translating this things. But you were like being controlled, you only heard me when I talked to you about the cave, but nothing else, you were also walking a little strange, like if you were dizzy or something. But you are back to normal now, so I guess the effect banished?- you ask, you are not sure enough about this.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Thu May 15, 2014 4:02 pm

You try and recall the events you missed, but there was nothing gained. You can't remember anything really aside from entering this area and now. You start shifting your weight from one foot to the other. You're feeling very unsettled right now. Maybe if when this happens again Aryane will be around to help you out.

Well....I h0pe I didn't frighten y0u t00 much.

Usually this event leads to treasure or something valuable so what is so good about this place? You look around before focusing on the symbols on the floor. You back up until you are fully off of the symbols and you notice a circular ridge around the symbols. Razor begins inching closer to the circle.

Um...

You don't think this thing is dangerous, but there maybe something under it. You don't want to mention anything because you aren't sure how to open it in the first place. The symbol is starting to look familiar to you....maybe you have something?

You start to dig in your bag for something that looks similar to the symbol.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Thu May 15, 2014 4:48 pm

You can tell she is feeling uneasy because of her movement, but you can understand it, when you started to change into her you were like that, worried and confused, wishing that everything was just a lie, but it isn't and now you're used to it, the feeling that you can't control your own body, your actions or words, that you can actully lose everything because of a decision you didn't take... You are used to all of that, and you always try not to exaggerate the situation, thought that doesn't means you accept it -Frighten me? On no, not at all, it's okay, really- you smile at her, warmly -I'm used to this kind of situations, not that i- you realize what you just said I-It's nothing, forget what I said just now- you fidget nervously on the floor before getting up and walking around the room, trying to focuse on the exploration again.

There's nothing much to do in this place, there are a few branches that you already explored, but none of them has the exit or a really important room or information, so there has to be something else, something you're missing. You watch the walls and remember that Ducita discovered this place because she was hitting them, maybe what you're searching for is also hidden behind the walls, or even below the floor.

You look at your partner and realize that Razor is acting strange, you approach him and ask with calm voice -Did something happen? Do you recognize this place?- your suspicion is proven right when he keeps moving closer to the floor, you look at it with attention and you notice something that looks like a circle in the floor. You raise your head to say something to Ducita but she's searching something her bag, seems Razor is not the only one who knows this place.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Fri May 16, 2014 7:33 pm

I think I've seen the symb0l 0n the fl00r. It..It's similar to this? You snatch two small, rectangular, and jagged shards from your bag and hand them to Aryane so she can compare them.

Just be careful with th0se and d0n't cut yourself. They aren't very sharp, but still....I cut myself di99ing up s0me..yeah.

You glance over and see Razor sniffing around the symbol and you walk over to inspect the edge as well. What are you d0in9 little 9uy? Razor growls at you, but he doesn't try to bite you. Further improvement! You watch him as he focuses on the grove encircling the symbols. You put your thumb into the prove to get a better feel for it. The grove seems like it descends to somewhere deeper than where you all are.

Our secrets.

You just disobeyed Aryane, but you aren't feeling any different besides hearing the voices. You'll just have to play it cool.

I am sure there is s0methin9 underneath here. You whisper to yourself. You don't want Aryane to hear you just yet, you need to find out if those shards somehow are connected to this cave, because there could be more caves like this one.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Fri May 16, 2014 9:26 pm

You were asking the little ferret, but her answer is just as good, a step closer to solving the mistery it seems, you really need to solve it. You examine the shards carefully not to get cut, you compare them with the symbols in the floor and they match, such a big improvement! You smile happily and you examine them some more, they look really ancient, where did she got them? You wonder, but you won't ask yet, there are more important things to do -They match, Ducita, they match!- you exclaim.

You turn around and watch her, there's something pretty weird about all this, how did she got the shards? And why does it seems like she is connected to this place? Time will explain everything, and you decide it's better to wait for now, even if you're eager to know the truth, to solve the mistery, but you have to play the cards the right way, you can't risk your new friendship and you can't risk this new discovering -What do you think? Should we try them?- you ask her politely, you would try them on your own, but they are hers.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Fri May 16, 2014 10:21 pm

You were still examining the grove when Aryane starts getting all excited about the shards. You probably will have a neck issue soon due to the speed you looked up with. Really, they d0? Amazin9! Wonderful! You quickly move over to her and stare eagerly at the shards.

Great! Oh, this is brilliant! Y0u're w0nderfully brilliant Aryane! Thank y0u! You give her a quick hug. N0w where d0 they 90...? Perhaps 0n the small p0dium.?

You move over to the small podium you were referring to. No, it was smooth it had to go elsewhere! You stride quickly around the room, being carefully not to touch things without needing to. You growl quietly, the absence of a place to put the pieces was annoying you terrible!
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sat May 17, 2014 11:50 am

She's as excited as you, which is wonderful, you've never met a troll who liked this kind of things a lot, your ex-moirail always went with you, but he didn't really liked it, he went because he had this great sense of direction and you always got lost without him, that was until he died of course, well, more like until you killed him, after that you had to learn by yourself or bring one of your pets. -Thanks!- you blush a little when she flatter you, and you feel startled when she hugs you on her own will, even if it's just a small hug. That is when you realize you have some kind of pailcrush for her, hope she doesn't notices.

You stare at the shards feeling a little confused because of your new discover, it's been a long since you felt this kind of redrom for someone... But you can't say it, you're afraid to hurt her like you did with the yellowblood, it's better if you keep it for yourself, maybe someday you'll manage to say it, but for now, you won't say a thing.

-Maybe if we look in the other rooms I examined, I think I saw something like this before- you walk to one of the rooms, there is some kind of pilar, you walk to it and there you see it, some kind of groove that looks just like the shards -Ducita! Come here, I think I found something!
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sat May 17, 2014 12:58 pm

You hear Aryane call you into another room. There was a pillar in the room, besides that it didn't look too different from the other room you were previously in. Razor follows you in and climbs up your body from your leg to your shoulder making you lose your footing a little bit.

You're too interested in what Aryane has to show you to be obsessing over your ferret right now. You see that she is comparing your shards to a shape in the pillar. Maybe they go there?

Have y0u tried t0 place them in yet!? You are losing control of how loud you are...or maybe your hearing aids are acting up due to the area?
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sat May 17, 2014 1:27 pm

You look at the pillar, examinating it as you wait for Ducita to catch up on you, the groove in the pillar looks too similar, and though you want to try it by yourself, the shards aren't yours, so you'll have to wait until Ducita tries them, you don't want to make something you'll regret later, you really don't. You smile at her when she enters the room, inviting her to come closer and take a look at this, she's the one with the right to try the shards, so you just give them to her.

-I haven't, they are yours after all- you step back after hanging her the shards and you wait for her to try them, Shield is also waiting by your side, seems he's excited as you, waiting for you to give him an order or something, you smile at him and pat his head, he's such a loyal guy -Go on and try them, I'm eager to know if they do something- you smile at her, she's talking rather loud, but you don't really think it matters.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sat May 17, 2014 2:09 pm

You take the shards from Aryane and look at them as if they were something that just saved your life. When you first found the relics you didn't think anything of them, but now here you are in the cave of secrets with them. It's a good thing you didn't sell them.

You carefully place the shards into the grove. It takes a small amount of force since the grove distorted with time, but once the shards were in place the pillar began to glow faintly. You step back and watch the spectacle. Your head starts feeling fuzzy again, but you are still in control.

I think we may have d0ne it.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sat May 17, 2014 6:43 pm

You're still wondering how did she obtained the shards, it doesn't seems like she explored this place before, so if she got them in another place, that place might be connected with this one, and that is obviously important information, you have to remember to ask her later of course. You wait until she tries the shards, it seems a little difficult to place them, but after she does the pillar starts glowing, vaguely, you step back along with Shield, the glowing makes you feel a little dizzy, but everything else is normal, so you guess it's okay.

-I think so too- you answer her, you can hear the surprise in your voice. Just for a second you feel like the room shakes a little, and then it's over, you glance at Ducita -What was that?
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Sat May 17, 2014 8:33 pm

You feel the ground shake suddenly. You lean onto the pillar for support and you feel a rush of energy course through you. It's warm and pleasant, like you've just been given something you have been deprived of for so many sweeps. The warmth lasts until the shaking stops.

I think it was from the symbol we saw in the other room. Let's 90 investi9ate.

You walk back to the other room and see that the room has filled with dust. You try and fan the dust from in front of you, it's kind of hard. You start coughing and you walk forward, blinded by the dust. You don't see the hole where the symbol and you slip right into it.

Ahhhhhhh!

You land on your hands and the balls of your feet. The drop wasn't too bad...you could probably jump back up there. You take another light stick from your bag. The things you uncover with the light are amazing! The walls have drawings on them, there are little trinkets everywhere, and there were many scrolls and books!

There was one in particular book with black leather binding. You hold your light stick between your teeth so you can look at the book better....It looks like a journal...a diary maybe?
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Sat May 17, 2014 11:41 pm

You lean on the wall as the ground shakes, you can see Ducita touches the glowing pillar and you feel a little worried about it , but the shaking stops as soon as it started. You watch at the pillar disconcerted, you were hoping something happened, but then Ducita talks and you think she's right, maybe the real thing happened in the other room, so you follow her there. Everything's covered in dust and you can't see, Ducita dissappears from your sight and you decide to wait there until the dust falls, but you hear her screaming and then you start walking, the fall takes you for surprise, making you unable to scream.

-That was... unexpected- you say as you recover yourself from the surprise and stand up, the fall wasn't really big and you're not injured, you can hear Shield barking from above -Don't worry, we're okay!- you reassure him and then look at your surroundings, the view leaves you astoished.

The room is full of books and pergamines, scrolls and papers, the walls covered in marks and drawings full of meanings, there are also little decorations all over the place, it's really surprising. You examine the books, they are ancient but they are in a really good state, all of them wrote on the strange lenguage you just learned.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Mon May 19, 2014 4:06 pm

You look back as Aryane appears from the hole to see if she's alright. She seems to be okay, her manner of getting here was a lot braver than yours...you screamed, she didn't. You wave her over to where you were with the small black journal. It didn't seem to be a diary, but a sketching of a battlefield. Actually, most of the pages you've skimmed through seem to be plans for battle.

We spilled blood for them before they spilled ours.

Your head was actually hurting now. You would take that as the better option over it feeling fuzzy, you didn't want to lose yourself here. You weren't sure what to make of these plans, they looked really old. Who even made these? The voices in your head seemed to know, but you didn't know who they belonged to.
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryane Metoid Mon May 19, 2014 5:27 pm

As you examine the books you choose one that has a lime cover, it reminds you of Ducita's blood, you turn around to search for her and you fin her waving at you, she has some kind of black book in her hands. You smile and walk to her, holding the lime book in your hands, it was a really huge book to say the least, it's covered in gold symbols and letters, though not the letter you're used to write, they were from an ancient lenguage instead, similar to the one you translated in the room above you.

-Did you find something?- you ask when you're by her side, watching the black book with curiosity, it looks strange, like some kind of diary or something, it seems it doesn't has a title in it. You look around for a moment, feeling some kind of presence, but there's nothing there, the room is quite and calm, guess it was your imagination then.
Aryane Metoid
Aryane Metoid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducita Bulime Mon May 19, 2014 6:56 pm

When Aryane arrives by your side you spy the lime covered book in her hands. You feel your heart skip a beat and you become slightly choked up. You'll have to address it in a moment because Aryane is asking you about your discovery. The lime clad book almost made you forget why you waved her towards you in the first place. You remove the light stick from your mouth.

This j0urnal is full 0f war plans and battle strate9ies. S0me0ne d0wn here must've been a s0ldier 0f s0me s0rt. Jud9in9 fr0m it's c0nditi0n it was actually used durin9 a battle.

You skimmed the journal over quickly to confirm your last sentence. It did indeed look worn, some sketches look hastily scribbled. You compare it and the book that Aryane had. The lime book had gold lettering on it...it looked a lot better than the book you found, it was bigger too.

What is that Aryane?
Ducita Bulime
Ducita Bulime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next