One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SB/AD

Go down

SB/AD Empty SB/AD

Post by Amthea Faunus Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:11 am

-- soaringBinds [SB] began trolling ambivalentDisquisition [AD] --
SB: ♦ Hi amthea, I know you wont get thith for a long time, I jutht mithth you and wanted to talk to you, even if it ith jutht your trollien account. I don’t really know where you went, but  I found thome draft noticeth tho I guethth your in thpace now, fighting for the empire and all that, I jutht withh you thaid good bye... before you left for good. I mutht theem like a cry baby, don't I, I jutht mithth you, your leththonth, your thcoldingth when I do thilly thingth... your thtorieth about your travelth. Im going on a trip ath well it theemth, following you foot thtepth ath it were, withh me luck~  ♦
AD: Corvus?
SB: ♦ !?!?! AMTHEA!  ♦
SB: ♦ you can get WIFI on thothe thhipth? ♦
AD: As far as I'm aware Ʈhey can, yes. BuƮ I am noƮ currenƮly on one of Ʈhem...
AD: I do apologise for disappearing so suddenly.
SB: ♦ your not on a fleet thhip? i thought you got drafted tho? ♦
AD: Oh, no. I ƮhoughƮ I had explained my deal wiƮh Ʈhe empire Ʈo you, I suppose iƮ slipped my mind.
AD: I don'Ʈ geƮ drafƮed Ʈo Ʈhe fleeƮ, raƮher...I am senƮ Ʈo medical sƮaƮions around AlƮernia Ʈo assisƮ insƮead.
SB: ♦ oh! thatth wonderfull! i thought i wouldnt thee you again. EVER! ♦
AD: IƮ happens once every few sweeps, I am meanƮ Ʈo spend aƮ leasƮ one sweep ouƮ of every five doing Ʈhe rounds. I goƮ a liƮƮle disƮracƮed, i'm afraid.
AD: I can assure you I will be hive very shorƮly.
AD: I have missed you, my dear.
SB: ♦ i miththed you ath well... um, how thhortly? ♦
AD: Well I have Ʈo deal wiƮh a few more Ʈhings where I am righƮ now, buƮ roughly by Ʈhe end of Ʈhe perigee I'd gaƮher.
SB: ♦ that thoon! i cant wait! are you far away right now? where did you go? did you make new friendth? ♦
AD: So many quesƮions, Corvus! I'm glad Ʈo see ƮhaƮ your curious naƮure has noƮ died aƮ all, heh.
AD: I'm currenƮly residing on Ʈhe souƮhern parƮ of EasƮern AlƮernia. I've been running a clinic Ʈhere for Ʈhe lasƮ few perigees. BuƮ I've been all over AlƮernia.
AD: I haven'Ʈ exacƮly made new friends, Ʈhere have been a few like-minded Ʈrolls around yes, and I have recenƮly come across someone I meƮ once before as well.
AD: WhaƮ abouƮ you? Are you well? WhaƮ abouƮ your schoolfeeding? Any friends yourself?
SB: ♦ ooooo! do they have nice food there? and a old aquantence? ah, right, i got certifide ath a doc terror whle you were away, but im thtill thtudying for deplomath in thpecial fieldth. and i made thome new frendth, a nice crimthon blood with thleeping problemth and a moody gold blood ♦
AD: Ʈhe food is good, Ʈhough I have eaƮen enough rice in Ʈhe pasƮ few perigees ƮhaƮ I will probably never wish Ʈo eaƮ any again...
AD: Ʈhe acquainƮance is an old seadweller friend of mine, I do noƮ know if I menƮioned him Ʈo you; Sielus Shales. We have a very uneasy relaƮionship.  
AD: BuƮ you goƮ your cerƮificaƮe! I am so proud of you! Have you goƮ your licence yeƮ?
AD: And whaƮ special fields are you sƮudying? I am glad you have made friends.
SB: ♦ hehe, the licence hathnt come yet, thlow mail i guethth, but im thinking of thtudying genticth and advanced thurgery  ♦
AD: GeneƮics! ƮhaƮ's wonderful! Once you're appropriaƮely cerƮified I may be able Ʈo Ʈake you wiƮh me when I have Ʈo go ouƮ doing Ʈhis again. I could Ʈake you all over AlƮernia Ʈo learn abouƮ Ʈhe differenƮ medicines if you like. IƮ's quiƮe facinaƮing.
SB: ♦ !!!! yeth yeth yeth yethyethyethyethyethyethyethyethyeth ! pleathe! that would be tho wonderfull! ♦
SB: ♦ i bet you have lotth of fun on your travelth ♦
AD: Well, you could say ƮhaƮ. I have meƮ aloƮ of inƮeresƮing Ʈrolls over Ʈhe sweeps. And iƮ's nice Ʈo see Ʈhe world and appreciaƮe iƮ while I can.
SB: ♦ hehe, i'll bet, i have to remind my thelf to go out thide or i end up in the lab for weekth ♦
AD: You are Ʈurning inƮo my liƮƮle Ʈwin, dear one. You will one day discover Ʈhe righƮ rounƮine for yourself.
SB: ♦ hehe, oh, did you know you left behind a rare mutant in with the live thubjectth? ♦
AD: ...No I did noƮ? I wasn'Ʈ aware I had any live subjecƮs lefƮ behind...
SB: ♦ a rather thturdy aqua blood ♦
AD: Ah. Well I assume you have dealƮ wiƮh Ʈhem as appropriaƮe by now, yes?
SB: ♦ i did but he theemed to be decended from a off thhoot of a jade blood, becauth he chathed me around the lab during hith autopthy ♦
AD: D:
AD: Are you alrighƮ?
SB: ♦ hehe, yeah im fine, it wath thcary but i had already opend him up when he revived ath a rainbow drinker... tho he thorta fell apart all over the lab ♦
AD: ƮhaƮ is raƮher disconcerƮing. I have noƮ dealƮ wiƮh rainbow drinkers before, Ʈhey are Ʈoo rare and Ʈoo agile for me Ʈo geƮ my hands on Ʈhem
SB: ♦ yeah, i tried to put him back to gether, but he did yo buch damage and trampled hith own organth ♦
AD: ƮhaƮ is a shame, and iƮ sounds like a raƮher unpleasanƮ way Ʈo go.
SB: ♦ yeah, it wath, but i learnt thome new policeth becauth of it ♦
SB: ♦ all cadaverth are rethtrained now ♦
AD: Ah, a good idea. I'm afraid you learned a few bad habiƮs from me in ƮhaƮ regard...seeing as I do noƮ need Ʈo resƮrain anyone.
SB: ♦ yeah, im not good at quick mind controll, but im practiceing ♦
AD: I'm afraid I lack enough cerulean friends Ʈo Ʈeach you...if I could geƮ a hold of my benefacƮor i may be able Ʈo convince him Ʈo assisƮ, buƮ Ʈhe chances of ƮhaƮ are low.
SB: ♦ hehe, itth ok i guethth, i dont uthe my powerth that much, too buthy with reatheach and thtuff ♦
AD: Ʈhey can be useful Ʈhough. and iƮ never hurƮs Ʈo learn abouƮ your abiliƮies.
SB: ♦ hmm, i guethth tho, i might call cathtle and thee if i can practice on him then ♦
AD: BuƮ enough of work Ʈalk, we have plenƮy of Ʈime for ƮhaƮ in Ʈhe fuƮure...you menƮioned ƮhaƮ you were Ʈaking a Ʈrip?
AD: CasƮle?
SB: ♦ hehe, yeah, he ith the gold blood i mentioned ♦
AD: Ah, inƮeresƮing name.
SB: ♦ and yeth, there are thome trollth that are reathearching a event, and im helping with the old journal in the attic ♦
SB: ♦ and thtart playing a game thoon ♦
AD: ...Which journal in Ʈhe aƮƮic?
AD: Ʈhe...Ʈell me iƮ's noƮ Ʈhe yellow one.
AD: Ʈhe one wiƮh Ʈhe wings on iƮ.
AD: Corvus. Ʈell me iƮ isn'Ʈ ƮhaƮ journal.
SB: ♦ .... it'th not the yellow jounal that tellth about your time playing THGRUB and beating up chethth pieceth... ♦
SB: ♦ i thuck at lying  ♦
AD: Corvus LeƮrei...If you are looking aƮ playing ƮhaƮ game
AD: you are opening up a can of wrigglebugs.
AD: And are in a LOƮ of Ʈrouble.
SB: ♦ .... um, what if it ith too late? ♦
AD: WhaƮ do you mean Ʈoo laƮe? Corvus, you Ʈell me Ʈhe ƮruƮh now, whaƮ have you done?
SB: ♦ i think im already playing... but the game hath not thtarted ♦
AD: So you have iƮ insƮalled? Has anyone iniƮiaƮed Ʈhe beginning?
SB: ♦ i keep dreaming of a thtrange obthidion planet that ith in your book, and there are lotth of towerth ♦
SB: ♦ but no one hath the game yet ♦
AD: Derse...
AD: Corvus i'm coming hive now. Ʈhis game is bad. You shouldn'Ʈ be playing iƮ.
SB: ♦ i dont have the game yet tho, yet im already on derthe... i dont know how that workth ♦
SB: ♦ i even met other trollth ♦
AD: You only see Derse if you are desƮined Ʈo play Ʈhe game...Waking up is differenƮ Ʈhough, iƮ Ʈakes differenƮ Ʈhings for differenƮ Ʈrolls. If you're awake, well...Damn. Looks like Ʈhis is meanƮ Ʈo be.
SB: ♦ my friend Rubedo, the thleepy crimthon blood threw a rock at me and woke me up ♦
AD: Hm. So Ʈhey are also on Derse?
SB: ♦ yeah, thhorly after i told him about how the world would burn when thome one playth the game, then he ran off and later that night he wath thowing rockth at me in my thleep ♦
AD: So waiƮ, you know whaƮ will happen Ʈo our world and you were jusƮ going Ʈo leƮ iƮ happen?
SB: ♦ i didnt intend to play it, jutht reathearch it becauth it wath intrethting and it already happend ♦
SB: ♦ i didnt think it could be played again ♦
SB: ♦ then i woke up ♦
SB: ♦ and now i dont know how to thtop the game from happening ♦
SB: ♦ if i dont play, alternia might blow up any way ♦
AD: IƮ will. IƮ always will. Damn iƮ I jusƮ goƮ my home back, Corvus! And even in Ʈhe off chance ƮhaƮ you manage Ʈo beaƮ Ʈhe game, and you geƮ your prize...IƮ won'Ʈ be Ʈhe same. Ʈhe efforƮ ƮhaƮ wenƮ inƮo recreaƮing our world and we almosƮ ruined iƮ compleƮely.
AD: And now, now you've sƮarƮed a chain of evenƮs ƮhaƮ will leave Ʈhe blood of every Ʈroll on AlƮernia on your hands.
SB: ♦ but... but... i diddnt mean to! oh gog what have i done!  ♦
SB: ♦ all i did wath read your book, i... i... dont want every one to die!  ♦
AD: You did whaƮ I did...Ʈhere's no sƮopping iƮ now.
AD: I'm sorry, Corvus. IƮ isn'Ʈ your faulƮ, I know you were jusƮ Ʈrying Ʈo help your friends.
SB: ♦ i thought about warning trollth... but who would belive me, our planet hath tho many big gunth in thpace, no one would thing that thome metiourth could hit uth ♦
SB: ♦ and if they did, it would be mathth panic ♦
SB: ♦ thay! what if you come with me! in to the game when i pay? ♦
SB: ♦ unlethth.... ♦
SB: ♦ your playing ath well... ♦
AD: Corvus...I'm noƮ sure abouƮ ƮhaƮ.
AD: I don'Ʈ know how Ʈhe game would handle someone who has already played.
AD: IƮ could cause errors in Ʈhe game, bad Ʈhings could happen.
SB: ♦ hmmm, im gonna check the other towerth tonight, maybe you in one of them? ♦
AD: If you see me, do noƮ Ʈell me when you wake up. I don'Ʈ wanƮ Ʈo know, Corvus. If I geƮ Ʈhrown inƮo Ʈhe game I will find ouƮ ƮhaƮ way.
SB: ♦ ok amthea, i wont tell you ♦
AD: Ʈhank you, Corvus. Ʈhis game, noƮhing good can come of iƮ...and I am sorry you goƮ yourself wrapped up wiƮh iƮ.
SB: ♦ well, time alwayth flowth to a end, and beginth again, thomething good might happen? ♦
AD: I don'Ʈ know. Perhaps, if I am involved, perhaps I can insƮrucƮ...We could rebuild again.
SB: ♦ i guethth even if your not, you could come with if your in the hive when the game thtartth? ♦
AD: Perhaps. I'd raƮher noƮ die again. IƮ is inconvenienƮ.
SB: ♦ oh that remindth me... arnt you a god now? ♦
AD: More or less, yes I am.
SB: ♦ doeth it feel diffrent to being normal? ♦
AD: In Ʈhe beginning...Yeah. You feel powerful, unsƮoppable. BuƮ Ʈhen afƮer a while everyƮhing feels like iƮ did. ExcepƮ you can fly...and you can'Ʈ die...
SB: ♦ ! you can fly! ♦
AD: I...uh...You didn'Ʈ geƮ Ʈo ƮhaƮ parƮ of Ʈhe journal yeƮ?
AD: Yes. I can fly. I have wings...
SB: ♦ well i read the whole thing.., but i never thaw you with wingth... and you wear backlethth dreththeth ♦
AD: Ʈhankfully I can make Ʈhe wings disappear aƮ will. Which is all Ʈhe Ʈime. I do noƮ care for Ʈhem...
AD: Ʈhey can be useful in Ʈhe game, buƮ back here you would be caughƮ ouƮ as a muƮanƮ if you were seen
SB: ♦ oh! cool, i guethth that maketh thenthe, i altho found your outfit ath well, the yellow one, would i get one ath well in the game? it'th reallt thoft ♦
AD: You would. Ʈhough iƮ would be suiƮed Ʈo yourself, for your own aspecƮ and class. You could even geƮ a cape.
SB: ♦ oo that thoundth cool ♦
SB: ♦ i wounder what my athpect ith, it thoundth fun ♦
SB: ♦ untill i remeber the bad thtuff ♦
AD: Well you can be anyƮhing, really. I'm only aware of six of Ʈhe aspecƮs, buƮ Ʈhere could be hundreds for all I know.
AD: Corvus, don'Ʈ dwell. IƮ makes Ʈhings worse. ƮrusƮ me on ƮhaƮ.
AD: I iniƮiaƮed Ʈhe game lasƮ Ʈime. IƮ was all on my head, and I couldn'Ʈ leƮ iƮ go.
SB: ♦ ok amthea, well, i hope to thee you thoon, either in a tower or when you get hive ♦
AD: I will be hive very soon, Corvus. Ʈhere are Ʈhings I have Ʈo seƮ inƮo moƮion Ʈo proƮecƮ Ʈhose I care abouƮ since Ʈhis is going Ʈo happen.
SB: ♦ ok, i have to go to thtorage and bring back all your thtuff, i thought you were in thpace ♦
AD: Heh, I am sorry I did noƮ conƮacƮ you sooner Ʈo leƮ you know, Corvus. You do ƮhaƮ, and I will see you soon.
SB: ♦ ok~ i love amthea~ ♦
SB: ♦ thee you later ♦
AD: I love you Ʈoo, Corvus. Be safe.
-- soaringBinds [SB] gave up trolling ambivalentDisquisition [AD] --
Amthea Faunus
Amthea Faunus

http://stabbitystab.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum