One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] The Diary Of Ignition

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Private] The Diary Of Ignition - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] The Diary Of Ignition

Post by Sersen Bailic Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:06 pm

You smile at him in response, chuckling at his chiding. Despite that he is snapping at you and treating you much like a wriggler, you really don't mind. Its his way of showing that he cares about you. "Yes, yes I will le' you know how I'm supposed to take de pills. Aldough, I'm preddy sure its on de side of de boddle." You shrug. The pain killers have kicked you in, effectively numbing your arm. The side effect of drowsiness is soon to set in, so you concentrate on your work. You're finishing up the last of the carving when Castel inquires to what you're doing. "Hm? No, dis is a mojo-hand. Its a type of charm dat you wear and it holds a spirit in it to protect you." It would be completed in a few days, you just needed Aryane to bring you the last ingredients.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

[Private] The Diary Of Ignition - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] The Diary Of Ignition

Post by Castel Preyal Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:12 am

He is probably taking you as seriously as you take magic, which isn't that seriously actually, but that's just the way he is always, sometimes it really frustrates you the way you get carried along by a younger troll, it seriously irritates you -Of course it comes in the bottle, it would be dangerous if it didn't, I'm saying this because the doctor can and might chage the doses according to the patient- even after all that what really worries you is the doctor, you don't trust him at all, it's true you don't usually trust trolls, but these one you can't just stand it at all, you're not even sure if he is really trying to cure your mate.

-A protection charm? I see...- you don't say anything else, you usually end up fighting when you talk about his job because it is still too difficult to believe in what he does, even after what happened the first time you met him... On the other hand, you're really wondering who's the one who asked him for this kind of work, something seems slightly different in the way he's working. When your arms are full of books you leave them in his desk and then continue searching.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:25 pm

You shake your head as Castel carries on over your painkillers. There isn't much you can say to reassure him about the strong medicine the docteror has given you, or the methods by which the docteror is using to fix your arm. Typically you tended to your own injuries, but you couldn't get a good angle or effectively do anything about your arm. So you were stuck with a money loving docteror. 

You decide against saying anything about your work. It always ends in an argument between the pair of you, since Castel refuses to believe in anything at all. Even though you've controlled him with voodoos and he's seen your voodoos at work, he is still dead set against what he calls 'magic', despite that chucklevoodoos is simply another form of psionics. You sigh and start sorting through the books he brought you. You find one that always gets wedged between the larger books. "Bebette can you put dis one back? I don need it." You had found it among the books that your ancestor had left you. The book was singed around the edges but you could never get it open, no matter what you did to the lock.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:59 pm

You're glad you stop talking about his arm, everytime you remember tha docteror that is attending him you feel really irritated, you don't like him at all, it's true you don't usually like any troll, but this time you seriously don't like him, you know perfectly that he is only after the money of the most respected troll in this village, and the way he treats you when you get to be alone with him really makes you want to burn him to ashes, but you can't do that and the only thing left is bitterness.

You continue your work in silence, moving around the room as you search for books and carrying the step tool along with you, when he calls for you, you turn around a little and look at the book he is talking about. -Ah sorry, my mistake.- you get down the steptool and leave a couple of books you picked up in his desk, then you get the one you're supposed to return, just as you touch it you feel warmth coming from it. -Ser, what is this book? I've never read it before... do you mind if I borrow it?- you ask, feeling slightly curious about its contents, as you examine it, you notice it has a lock, but it's open.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sersen Bailic Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:04 pm

Your head is bowed down in work, concentrating on the detailed task at hand. "Its locked, I've never been able to get it open. I've got no clue what it is, I found it wid my ancestors stuff." You shrug, quieting as you carve in an intricate symbol. You put down your knife for a moment to push your hair out of your face. "But you can borrow it if you want...." You tilt your head. "How'd you get dat open? I've tried all mannah of t'ings, I even tried to cut de cover off of it!" You stand, going over to your mate, a mixture of confused and irritated. Of course, the second your mate picks it up it opens. You were never going to hear the end of this.
Sersen Bailic
Sersen Bailic

Back to top Go down

Post by Castel Preyal Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:24 pm

You look at him in confusion, what does he means by the book being locked? It's clearly open right now in your hands isn't it? You think it's probably some kind of joke and he doesn't wants you to read it, well you bad because you're going to do it anyway. You're about to continue working until your mate stands up and walks to you, you can see in his eyes that he is dead serious about not being able to open it, but for you it was as easy as opening any other book, it kind of makes you confused, but at the same time... You grin. -What? Don't tell me you don't know how to open a book?- you glance at the table. -How do you even expect to work with all of those books if you can't open them? Do you want me to help?- you're seriously trying not to laugh out loud, or he will get really mad, but you can't stop grinning.
Castel Preyal
Castel Preyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2