One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Land-locked Seadweller

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Land-locked Seadweller - Page 3 Empty Re: Land-locked Seadweller

Post by Eisire Aquina Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:41 am

You blush when he scoops you up. You doubted you were going to get used to being picked up any time soon. Once in the chair you make your towel is covering you up and then you start combing your wet curls with your fingers. By the time he brings you some clothes you've begun to braid your hair. You smile at him, "Thanks, I-I don't think there is much need to fuss though..." You manage to stop yourself before you begin to ramble. You felt bad for worrying Aarush. You felt bad for worrying anyone, really. 

Once he leaves you get dressed, holding onto furniture to keep yourself steady, then you finish braiding your hair so most of it is up and out of the way. After sitting back down you get out your husktop, quickly booting it up and pulling up the programmes that run the machinery and robots in your lab.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

http://solveitwithc4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:59 am

You walk back in with the pills and the water.

The point of being in the 'coon is to rest...

You chide her gently, chuckling a bit. You hand her the white pill and take the laptop from her a moment so that she can take the medicine then he would give it back to her.

You be sure to sleep some... If not I'll take the husktop from ya.

You tease her as you kiss her forehead.

I will be down stairs, if I'm not inside I'm out on the beach keeping an eye out for any pirates or such.

You give her one last kiss, gently on her lips before leaving her to her sleep and work. You don't have any plans for sleep yourself. You straighten up around the down stairs of her hive, picking up any misplaced items and things that Phobee might have knocked over. After the hive was straightened and cleaned up, he would place on his armor and day cloak and go sit outside, on top of the roof, to keep an eye out for any threats.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

http://Iamrizu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:07 am

You quickly down the pill before huffing. "If I just sit and do nothing all day, I'll go insane. And I'd like to see you try to pry my husktop away from me." You laugh, standing and setting your husktop on the edge of your coon. Working was your way of coping with worry and stress. You might not go as far to call yourself a workaholic, but you were pretty damn close. You could go maybe one or two nights at most without doing any work before getting nervous and anxious. After all, you did have deadlines to meet.

A blush rushes to your face when he kisses you, your fins fluttering and you lean slightly into the kiss. When he leaves you stand there for a moment before snapping out of it and getting into your coon. With an inflatable desktop floating a few inches above your legs you sit your laptop on it and get to work. It only takes about three hours, you had to programme and code all of the machinery to make sure that things ran as usual without you to supervise. As you finished you yawned, feeling rather brain-dead.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:48 am

You stay up there on the roof. The camouflage of your armor and cloak making you seem little more then a heat-shimmer. You put on your mask as the sun starts to rise. It was around this time that pirates liked to move in, as folk were getting read for sleep and might drop their guard. You would adjust the inner lights on his mask for the day light, and stand up. There were some passing ships on the horizon, but they seemed to be FLARP players. As long as they did not turn their gaze to this hive, you did not care if they culled each other.

You keep vigil all day. There was a moment when some day walkers came up the shore from the water, but you quickly take care of the partially rotten living corpses and then gather up some driftwood to burn the remains. As the sun set you take off your mask and wipe your face on the edge of your cloak, careful not to rub what remained of your face paint into your eyes. It was a long day, and he would have a long night ahead. You keep watch until the moons had risen then head back inside for a quick nap on the couch before Eisire wakes up. You do not even take off your armor.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:58 am

It takes you some time to fall asleep, your brain wide awake from being on your husktop so long. You end up sketching for an hour or so then reading before you manage to nod off. Even then, your dreams are so erratic that you feel like you've barely gotten any sleep at all. You phase in and out of the golden world, not getting any chance to do much while you are there. The last time you are thrown out of your dream you realize why- your injured gills are still partially open and are now clogged with slime. You cough and sit on the edge of your coon, trying to get it out. At least when it was in your rib gills, it didn't make your head fuzzy. 

You shower off, failing to get all of the slime out of your gills. Its in an awkward place and you can't see them very well. It doesn't hurt it just feels weird, like you are just about to sneeze. As you dress you sneeze several times, which dislodges some of the slime. Rubbing your face you go downstairs and brew coffee, sneezing half a dozen times before it is ready.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:19 am

You would be still out cold, snoring very loudly on her couch. Not even the smell of coffee would rouse you. You have very odd dreams. Golden towers and bared rooms. Since the last you were there bars had been added to your tower room. You don't quite understand why, but you do not feel the need to try to escape. You think you saw Eisire a few times but it was a dream, why not? You should have woken up half-a-dozen times with as much as you realized this was a dream but, your exhausted body had no intention of waking up. You do eventually wake, thanks to a certain cat-sized white dragon who sticks a paw up your nose.

OW!
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:30 am

"Phobee!" You hurry over with coffee for Aarush, which has been prepared with a ridiculous amount of sugar as you noticed he took it, and set it on the coffee table, sneezing twice on your way over, before scooping up Phobee. "Phobee it is not polite to stick your paws up other peoples noses!" The dragon blinks innocently at you and you cuddle her to your chest. "I'm sorry, Aarush... I'm sure she was just trying to say good evening." After sneezing again you sit on the edge of the sofa. Phobee sits in your lap and sniffs you, chirping and butting her head against your hand. You absent mindedly scratch her between the horns while you watch Aarush. Did he sleep at all? He was still in his armor... "I made you some coffee..." You start, feeling awkward. You sneeze before continuing, "So, um, did you sleep at all?"
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:42 am

You rub your nose, a bit surprised that it wasn't bleeding. You eye the dragon with a slight glare before looking to Eisire.

It's alright...

You grumble a bit, still sleepy. Why did that dragon hate you? You were liking that sleep. You take the coffee from the table and take a sip. It was still a bit bitter to your tastes, but it was good enough to wake you up.

I think I did... It was quite possibly the thing I did...

You sleepily take a few more sips before realizing you were still in your armor.

I never knew how comfortable the new style was... or I was just so tired. I'ma go get out of all of this...

You lean over to give her a kiss on the cheek. The back of your mind realizes she was sneezing a lot, but what could you do? You shuffle back to the room you had claimed for your self. There would be a thump on the ground as you just flop over and start snoring again.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:05 pm

You jump when you hear the thud and place Phobee on the ground. However, she decides that she would prefer to be on your shoulders, and she takes to the air before settling down across your shoulders. Sighing, you poke your head into the room Aarush was in and see him fast asleep on the ground. Well... You can't exactly leave him like that. Sneezing every two minutes, you take his armor off and put it all in a small, neat pile. Then, you grab a pillow and a blanket from the sofa and bring them back, making him a bit more comfortable. You see Phobee raising a paw to swat Aarush, and you shoo her back into the living room. You plant a quick kiss on his cheek before leaving, closing the door behind you. Now to deal with this sneezing...

You go into the bathroom, pulling your shirt up and holding it between your teeth, examining your gills in the mirror. Gog damn the slime was really stuck up there. You sigh, you wanted to go for a swim but you didn't want to leave Aarush by himself, even if he was sleeping. You try to get some more slime from your gills, and ignore your sneezing, then sit yourself back in your office to try to get some more work done.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:14 pm

You sleep for most of the night, finally waking up as the moons were high in the sky. You had some troublesome day-mares, but nothing that you remember. You sit up rubbing your eyes. You do not remember closing your eyes or even laying on the floor to go to sleep. But there was a pillow under your head and a blanket on your body, Eisire must have done that. As well as taking off your armor. You sit up and walk to the bathroom to get the remains of your face-paint off before it ran into your eyes. You walk out after drying your face. Eissi wasn't in the kitchen or down stairs, so you decide to look upstairs for her in her office.

Morning, beautiful.

You say with a smile at her. You tilt your head as she would sneeze.

Allergies?
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:21 pm

You are sketching when he comes into your office, and blush when he calls you beautiful. You push your hair from your face, only for it to all fall back when you sneeze. "No," you reply, rubbing your nose. "'luckily' I'm only allergic to fish and shellfish." Seriously how stupid was that? The main food supply around you is fish and you are allergic to it. Which reminded you, you needed to go into the city to get a new epi-pen... "I've got some sopor stuck in my gills, which is more annoying than anything." You pause to sneeze again. "Did you sleep okay? I hope it was alright that I took off your armor..." Other than the sneezing you felt perfectly fine, and you had been able to go about your night as usual.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:49 pm

You try to hide a smile as she sneezed again. There was something a little funny about that. Maybe because you've never seen a seadweller sneeze before. It was kind of cute the way her gills fanned out like that.

Want me to see if I can get it out with some water?

You would go and sit on the side of her desk, leaning against more then placing your bum on it as you glance at her work. It was interesting... but hell if you understood it. You weren't a idiot, but this was very much over your head.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:00 pm

Your desk was a complete mess, most of the paper filled with notes in your own version of shorthand and various chemical formulas and sketches of the molecules and cells. What you were currently working on was your next personal project, another dragon for your horde. You were using what sketches and information you had on Cimero to use as a baseboard to jump off of. There were many sketches of him among the papers, varying to the primary concept work and to sketches of him in real life and his development. This dragon, like Cimero was going to have two sets of wings instead of one. You were adding the details to the sketch when Aarush came in. You blush slightly when he glances at your work, you weren't used to others watching what you did. 

You think about his offer for a moment, sneezing then nodding. "Yes, that would be much appreciated."
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:09 pm

Which of your gills is it stuck in?

You push off the desk lightly as you stand. You gently turn her head to the side so you can get a look at her gills at her neck, trying to see if you could see the green goop. You never realized this before, but you are always gentle with her. She is higher in spectrum then you, yet, you are worried that you might hurt her. A slight smile makes it to your lips.

I'm certain that I bandaged your rib gills enough so that the sopor would not get in...
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:08 pm

You blush a little at his touch, and return his smile. Your smile turns sheepish and embarrassed when he mentions bandaging your gills. "Well, um... When I took my shower I unbandaged them to check on them, and my gills look okay now so I thought I would be okay to leave them unwrapped while I showered. Which went fine... But I, uh, I forgot to re-bandage them when I got in the coon." You didn't meet his eye, rather embarrassed that you had forgotten. This is the first time your gills had been injured and a detail like that had easily slipped your mind.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:41 pm

It's alright... It is probably a good idea to flush them with some water anyways to make sure they are working.

Now how to figure out the next bit. You would need to get into the shower with her. She would have to expose her gills. Did you bring your trunks? You do not remember at all if you had brought your swimwear with you at all. A bit stupid on your part, you had been going to serve a seadweller, what were you thinking? That he or she had an above ground hive like Eisire did? Probably yes.

Let's get that taken care of. That way you don't have to keep sneezing as you work, and we can see if your gills are healing up.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:17 pm

You nod, still too embarrassed to look up at him. You were nine sweeps old, you should know how to keep sopor out of your gills. You should know how to take care of your gills in general. You start biting your nails without realizing as your brain spirals towards self loathing and wondering why on Alternia you hadn't been culled yet for being a pathetic waste of seadweller blood. When Aarush mentions sneezing you sneeze twice, almost as if on cue. You rub your nose with your wrist then stand, still blushing and biting your lip now instead of your already very short nails. "So, um, ah, how do you wanna do that?"
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:25 pm

Well I can hop into the shower with ya and take the shower head to them, or I can get a bottle full of water...

You aren't looking at her, because if you did you are quite certain you would be quite grape-faced. Right, shower. With her. Shower. With her. With her shower. You cough to try to get a handle of your thoughts. You really don't want to think about pailing right now. She's hurt for crying out loud. You have to protect her and take care of her, not bloody ambush her in the fucking shower. GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF. You smile at her as you take control of your thoughts.

Well it's up to you, Princess.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:36 pm

You would never admit to the lewd thoughts that jumped to mind when he mentions getting in the shower with you. You smother them as fast as you can, hoping that he can't tell how hot your fins are burning from your embarrassment. "Um I guess we can try the water bottle first, then if that doesn't work we can try the other thing." Jegus calm down. The pair of you would just be in the shower together. No big deal. 

Okay who are you kidding it is kind of a big deal. Did he know that gills were highly sensitive, in more than one way? Perhaps aiming the shower head at them wasn't the best idea. And now your blush is even deeper. Get your mind out of the fucking gutter!
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:44 pm

Okay, I'll go get a bottle. Might be better if we sit out side so that the water won't ruin your papers or whatever.

You don't run from the room. You walk carefully, hiding your blush. Oh god could she read your mind? You move back down stairs. You rummage threw the kitchen and the bathroom for a suitable bottle. There was a empty shampoo bottle in the trash. You take that and clean it out and scrub it out taking extra care to make sure that there was absolutely no shampoo residue left at all in the bottle. You boil some water and fill the bottle with it before going to meet her outside.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:58 pm

You nod, once he's left the room you grab the nearest pillow and hide your face in it. Jegus what was wrong with you. You most definitely had a massive flush-crush on Aaursh, that was for certain. You went back to your room, changing your shirt for a sports bra and a looser top. Now you didn't have to worry about a boob popping out if he thought it would be easier to get your gills clean with your shirt off. Great, you were blushing again at the thought of Aarush seeing your boobs. You rub your face before going downstairs. You see Aarush getting the bottle ready and head outside, sitting on the edge of the dock. You dip your bare feet in the water, wiggling your webbed toes and giggling at the little minnows swimming over to nibble your toes.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:40 pm

You smile as you walk on the dock towards her. Sitting down you bend over and place the bottle in the water to cool it some. You doubted she would enjoy boiling hot water on top of her gills. The fish of course swam away in a hurry as you sat down near her, and most likely left even sooner when they had heard your not so quiet foot steps on the wooden deck above. You balance the shampoo bottle on your foot when you place your feet in the water. It was a nice night with both the moons out in full view.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:44 am

You sigh and rest your head on Aarush's shoulder, purring quietly. Surely this was bliss. With a smile on your face you watch the stars, content to stay here for the rest of the night. And then you start sneezing and you ruin the romantic moment. You rub your nose on the back of your hand, blushing. "Sorry..." After another sneeze that has even your neck gills flaring out, you use the hairband on your wrist to tie your hair up as best you can. Its so damned long and thick few hairbands can stretch around it, and you wonder how long this one will go without randomly snapping. Then, pushing aside any embarrassment the best you could you yanked your shirt over your head and dropped it beside you, not caring that your sportsbra makes you look utterly flat, it covers everything and doesn't restrict your gills.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarush Dasura Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:50 am

You chuckle softly as you hug her close to you a moment after she sneezes. You are smileing like a idiot. She always makes you smile like a idiot. You were a idiot for her.

Hehehe... You are so cute, my cute lil fishy flush.

You nuzzle her neck as you smile and hug her. Possibly smothering any protest to your half-baked relization. Eventually you do remember why you are out here. 

How do you want to do this? Out of the water on the deck? In the water? I errr meen cleaning out your gills.
Aarush Dasura
Aarush Dasura

Back to top Go down

Post by Eisire Aquina Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:39 pm

You giggle when he nuzzles you, slinking your arms around him. He was just the right temperature. Being at the top of the hemospectrum, you were incredibly cold blooded, and it was difficult for you to stay warm. Most days you curled up around a hot water bottle to keep your coon toasty. That being said, overheating or getting heatstroke wasn't too hard to do if you weren't careful. It was a stupidly thin line that you'd learned to walk. But Aarush was the perfect temperature to cuddle with. And you hoped that you weren't too cold for him. 

You blush bright pink when he calls you cute. "Y-you think I'm cute?" Sweet troll wriggling jegus that sounded terribly insecure. Well, better he learn early on about your crippling insecurities and anxieties. You smile a little. "Oh, my gills. Right." Oh my glob stop thinking about doing it in the water. Stop it. STOP IT. What do you even know about doing it?! Oh yeah, that's right. Those obscene trashy romcoms you have shoved underneath your coon. You sneeze in an attempt to hide your embarrassment, and wrinkle your nose as you flare out your still healing gills. "I guess we can try sitting on the deck first?" The delicate tissues had regained their tyrian colour, which was definitely a good sign. You wondered if Aarush realized that your allowing him to touch your gills, especially when you were unconscious while he cleaned them out, was a massive sign of how much you trusted him.
Eisire Aquina
Eisire Aquina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next