One Sweep Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sudden Death Challenge!

Go down

Sudden Death Challenge! Empty Sudden Death Challenge!

Post by Rubedo Promet Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:43 pm

Welcome to the Sudden Death Challenge! The challenge that will change the way to handle our AU Event RPs forever!

Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire

HOW DOES THIS WORK?

This is a cooperative challenge, unlike the exile contest, which was a competitive one. The idea is to activate the forum posting influx, and to make the events attractive again. Ideally, this would also make the players bond at the same time it would make their writing skills improve.
Basically, what this challenge makes is to make everyone to aim for a posting goal number in order to earn a very special weekend event.

WHAT ARE THE RULES?

Sudden Death Challenge! Ghostrider The AU event of the weekend shall ONLY be ran if the users as a team reach a minimum posting of 25 POSTS from Monday to Friday.

Sudden Death Challenge! Ghostrider ALL OF THE USERS must contribute to the pile with at least ONE post.

Sudden Death Challenge! Ghostrider Everyone is allowed to use skype, private messaging, the chatbox, parp, and pesterchum to map out the strategy they wish to work with.

Sudden Death Challenge! Ghostrider All the users are allowed to plan, open and answer as many topics as they want to or consider necessary.

Sudden Death Challenge! Ghostrider A guide for Roleplaying Advice shall be available to all users in case writer's block, rping insecurities, self-confidence, laziness, procastination or lack of inspiration happen to the RPers. This guide will give you helpful tips to avert all of those. Those are your "weapons" for the challenge and, when properly used, are quite powerful and should not be underestimated.

Sudden Death Challenge! Ghostrider The users shall all be the ones proposing the kind of RP event they want to execute as a reward. Everyone must have an opinion of it, and everyone must participate and contribute to shape it.

Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire Sudden Death Challenge! Fire

Any questions shall be directly asked with me! And no, I won't count for this event, my posts do NOT count! However, the other staff members DO indeed count! And if you need my help or my character's help with something, I'll be more than happy to help!!

Have fun, everyone! Happy Sudden Death, and may the odds ever be in your favor!

Sudden Death Challenge! The-hunger-games-thg-elizabeth-banks-effie-trinket-effie_200s
Rubedo Promet
Rubedo Promet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum